WE'RE REACHING LEVELS OF KIKERY THAT AREN'T POSSIBLE!!!

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/31/bill_kristol_trump_should_pledge_to_serve_one_term.html

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dJMWp
hillaryclinton.com/inhonorof/honoree/
realclearthatopisafaggotpolitics.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only reason he would want this is because he knows Trump is going to win.

Bill Kristol should gas himself

Phase: Bargaining

You're right. Here, have an archive:
archive.is/dJMWp

One term? As in, until he's dead as the God Emperor?

8 days to depression.

I can't wait for anger

anger has been the past few months.

I almost hope she wins and goes through an impeachment because there won't be enough rope for the israeli-firster neocons.

You'd think the Jews would be keeping their heads down after Iraq and Syria. Nope, on every news show, basically daring someone to call them out.

Kikery!!! I tell you

lol, people here are so crazy! how could anyone think Jewish neocons brought on Iraq war to bring about the "Lebanonization" of the middle east? It 's not like they wrote it out for the Israel government in a 1996 paper titled "a Clean Break." Crazy!!

it's in (((their))) nature to boagain

PLEASE GOYIM, LISTEN TO REASON
HE MUST NOT BE GIVEN ENOUGH TIME TO REMOVE US

We will purge this kike scum from Holy Terra

Oh look, it's the king of neocohens.

Fucking Trotskike worshiping commie.

Is Bill Kristol legitimately suicidal at this point? Is he worried about any of his skeletons getting out of his closet? Also has Billy ever been right about anything in his entire career? Is his level of retardation even possible?

I'm starting to think that he's actually a genius and I can get fantastic political advice by doing the opposite of what he says 100% of the time.

just when I thought this kike couldn't say anything more nonsensical

How long before Anthony's Wiener fucks him too?

If he tricks the jews into self deportation (ie a trail of shekels into Israel) I don't think my sides will handle it.

If they can assassinate Scalia and all those others, they surely have time to kill Bill. Any federal agents out there should consider it community service.

I get it now, that's why he's terrified of Trump.

He's guilty of something and doesn't want to be locked away for the rest of his left or given t he death penalty. He's fucking terrified of political reprisal.

Kike is gonna get raped in prison i'll bet you 10$

Oh my god these fucking kikes are ridiculous man.

How do these people even survive day-to-day?

is dat sum homeworld?

what are the odds?

every neoconservative deserves the gas chamber.

He just fucking knows that rowdy gowdy is the next Attorney General and the coming purge scares the shit out of him.

Nepotism and useful idiots. Without those two things they're nothing, like some bedridden degenerate with their life support unplugged and the last of their GRIDS medication gone.

quit derailing threads with this autistic kosher number bullshit

God damn Kristol is one goofy-looking motherfucker.

he's a full blooded kike.

Please kek I need this.

uhm…. who?

t. non-burger.

Kek, we all need it. Especially bill.

It's Jewish tradition to get kicked out of every country they live in. How dare you judge their culture.

rowdy gowdy the congress cowboy

One of the best congressmen right now. He is exposing clinton's email shit.

Wew lads.

We're going to see levels of Huffinton post freakouts never tough possible in 7 days.

I always Kek at how he emphasizes the "ONE god" part.

This tbh fam.

i'd never thought it would happen, Holla Forums, they are actually preparing for a trump presidency.

It's been obvious to me for a long time that Trump has superior strategic thinking and intelligence gathering abilities. Man is a literal interpersonal prodigy.

Also historically it would be so fucking weird for the loved, massivly popular, and highly charismatic alpha male to fucking lose and then for the establishment to go back to business as normal. It's not happening.

cool.
any links or videos of value?

i knew he was going to be the better choice, but the DNC threw everything they could possibly muster at him, they called him a rapist, a pedophile, a racist, etc. they used the entire media to be in their favor, they used obama to fight for her. i guessed most normies would be pretty pretty susceptible to such an amount of propaganda, but here we are, and not the media or the government can stop shit hitting the fucking fan!

Welp if this kike confirms that Trump is president, I'm betting all in.

/thread

And Caesar had most of the Military, almost the entire senate, and most of the patricians against him pulling out all stops to put him down. When you have a historical perspective and understand that everything changes but everything stays the same all of what's happening is expected.

Historically populists have an extremely good track record of winning elections and/or seizing power.

I agree, Trump should serve one lifetime term

See, this is why people are sick of the establishment neocons. They're not just compromising with Demorats - they literally WANT to lose.
There is no good reason why Trump should just give up the presidency after one term.

You mean ineffectual faggot?

Does anyone have the webm of Billy boy crying on Morning Joe on hand?

PRACTICALLY CRYING
R
A
C
T
I
C
A
L
L
Y

C
R
Y
I
N
G

Yeah stop it.

We may be onto something here.

Fucking kike number magic had to actually look up Clinton to see if that was really on there.

280 - "Hisagi and Tōsen, the Moment of Parting"
285 - "The Hundred-Year Grudge! Hiyori's Revenge"
291 - "Desperate Struggle with Aizen! Hirako, Shikai!"
292 - "All Out War! Aizen vs. Shinigami"

it's almost like fighting a war against your own people is a bad idea.

*eternal term

LEV ain't for the Jews any more.

Bill Kristol: I've seen this moment in my dreams. I'll make a pact with you. With the gods as our witnesses, let us pledge that the winner will allow the loser all the proper funeral rituals.
Trump: There are no pacts between lions and men.
[stabs spear into ground, and takes off helmet, throwing it to the side]

Trump 2016: I pledge to serve 1 term!
Trump 2020: Donald JR serves 2 terms.
2028: Donald's Grandson becomes president for life.

Have to be 35 to serve as president.

he looks like his family has carefully cultivated that purity through generations of intra family breeding

I dont know what this feel is

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Once you start to see the kikery you can't stop seeing it.

Fractional reserve banking

This image was taken from Pintrest? wew

Came here to post the exact same thing.

Fucking. Textbook.

Fox news giving this runt Jew crook a platform after he debased himself this year? They're just trying to pretend this whole Trump thing didn't happen and they have a neocohen Bush in office like the old days?

FUCK Fox news

Try building up your energy tbh.

I can't get the video to work. Does anyone else have this problem.

*?

Reported.

no, they're still in denial and they'll never ever get past it.

Yes he will serve one term as president and then become Emperor. Don Jr can then be president while Don is Emperor.

Isn't this the faggot who almost cried live on air when confronted about Trump's nomination?

Yes, yes it totally is. Mein sides.

A one term pledge would just signal a lack of faith in yourself and dampen momentum. Also doubly absurd when you consider that Trump's main strength is his bullishness.

Well there you go. Get used to not getting listened to Bill!

The audacity of these fucking jews, man.

If there's one thing I learned from being redpilled, it's that they will demand the most absurd, atrocious things until they get it. Like crucifying an innocent man, for example. It blows my mind what comes out of their mouth.

Bill knows he's royally fucked. Trump is not going to put up with his kikery and he's terrified of his uncertain future.

The good guys are gonna start winning for once

OH SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT.

(checked)

what this buttblasted kike can't get through his dense skull is that Trump is the kind of guy who would not run a second term if he got the job done in one. We know the establishment is going to fight his reforms tooth and nail and drag everything out since they have proven (((themselves))) to be mental midgets.

i saw this last night, started to rage that two kikes were on tv telling me what to think about the election

the last year has instilled a deep hatred in me for all things non-white, i can't even look at a kike without getting angry

Watch they turn and bite themselves out of frustration

Yeah, get ready for much more helpful advice from these faggots. I expect to hear them start kvetching about how he needs to tone down the rhetoric and stop campaigning because, you know, those were just campaign promises and won't work anyways. Be bi-partisan, reach across the aisle. All that shit is coming once he takes office.

(checked)
Have a compilation.

We better make sure that Mike Pence or some Jewish associate of Trump doesn't turn out to be a Brutus, though.

This is the most dangerous phase, because the merchants will take everything not nailed down while crying unto Heaven how the goyim are beggaring them.

I mentioned this at the time, but it is worth repeating:

Don Jr is redpilled on nazi homicidal gas chambers, and this proves it. Zyklon B was dispensed in pellet form, and needed to be warmed up to vaporize and turn into a gas. Guess what the supposed gas chambers the Nazis are alleged to have used didn't have…

That's right. They didn't have heaters.

This is something a lot of Holla Forums doesn't even know, yet Don Jr drops a casual reference to it. HE KNOWS.

remember what happened to brutus and his conspirators?
Marc Antony and Octavius kicked their asses and went to war with Parthia.

9 days to mass media suicide

God dam these kikes

I have two words for Kristol: Vae Victus

Why does he have the Dr. Gino hair?

YEAR
OF
THE
FIRE
MONKEY

He's worried about his tribe's role in 911 being exposed when the swamp gets drained. It's literally a matter of survival for him. Oh and the human trafficking/pedo revelations that the NYPD/FBI has is going to bring the kosher cabal down. It's pretty exciting and boner inducing to think about tbh.

I have just honored KZ Auschwitz. Let me know what does Hillary let you honor behind her blacklist, anons?

hillaryclinton.com/inhonorof/honoree/

Not blacklisted:
Mao
Lenin
Stalin
Aleister Crowley
Witch of the East

not if we change it by then.

Fucking checked. Nice dub dubs user.

PRAISE FUCKING KEK.

god what a sweetheart

She's a complete cunt.

I was playing with this earlier, you can get one step further and get a graphic. Don't even have to donate.

Hell you could write in Donald J Trump

Doubt it. This will be their fuel, unless they all outright implicate themselves.

I AM READY

Is that collective expression of butthurt some kind of ritual?

Someone explain.

Mimicry. They subvert and mimic their host, they are parasitic. They generate nothing of worth while feeding of usury and the hard work of others.

>realclearthatopisafaggotpolitics.com/

KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
Somebody buy this mod a beer.