What is some kino about batshit insane people with no grip on reality?

What is some kino about batshit insane people with no grip on reality?

just check out

The Bling Ring

Three Women
Girl, Interrupted
Frailty

CNN

A Scanner Darkly
Bad Lieutenant
A lot of Nic Cage movies

Requiem For A Dream

Cuckime

Lost Highway
Aguirre, The Wrath of God
Taxi Driver
Black Swan
The Ruling Class
The Machinist

Most psychological anime

>>>/a/

An inconvenient truth

The Eternal Jew

Fight Club
Psycho
Videodrome
The Machinist

Was most of the movie dreamt up by Nic Cage's drug usage or did he just fall back into bad habits despite all he accomplished?

Clean Shaven

No.

Who the fuck is Uncle Buckin?

CNN has the added benefit of being an ongoing series. It's a shame that the actors are all an affront to genuine kinography. :^)

These: , , and

The Master
Birdman
Welcome To Me
The Circle
One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest
Misery
I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK
Donnie Darko (but not the sequel)

All of those accept One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest are numale Ritalin cringekino.

Everything from Birdman and down are 'okay' films, I didn't mean to imply they are timeless classics. This board can't decide if kino means 'good film' or 'high art'. Donnie Darko and Birdman are the only films there with numale appeal, maybe Misery but detach it from the mediocre writer and it's good as a standalone.

That said, The Master is kino in the latter sense and you know it. P.T.A is a fucking artist. I can't believe there are redditfags here who hated 'There Will Be Blood' and 'Punch-Drunk Love'. Why even have an opinion? Why not just blow your brains out if you hate kino that much? I'm going to assume you made a mistake and did not spot the 11/10 masterpiece that was nestled in amongst those 6/10 offerings. Make sure you include P.T.A (pbuh) in your prayers tonight though, or I will come and find you and make you watch Boogie Nights on repeat for months on end.