While we were memeing Trump into office. (((Micheal Bloomberg))) was sneaking a couple gun laws onto the books...

While we were memeing Trump into office. (((Micheal Bloomberg))) was sneaking a couple gun laws onto the books. We need to spread this before Nov 8th.

archive.is/iIWvh

This kike never gives up.

Other urls found in this thread:

sos.
maine.
bearingarms.
nvsos.
ballotpedia.or
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maine should be fine we just passed constitutional carry laws. What violence is that slag talking about? We haven't had a gun crime in my town in over a year.

I voted against the gun law on our WA ballot. I imagine most people will. It was stated as giving people the ability to tell the cops when someone is "at risk" of harm to self or others and the cops'd take their guns. Fuck that noise. Of course it was behind a veil of "this could save suicidal people!" but what's to stop suicidal people from just drinking bleach? Crock of shit if you ask me. Thanks for making a post about it, I hadn't thought to spread the word before.

And it was a shooting by two niggers peddling heroin/meth.

Washington State Initiative.

sos. wa.gov/_assets/elections/initiatives/FinalText_1016.pdf

I hope when Trump is president, all these state- and city-specific gun restrictions are declared unconstitutional and overruled.

In liberal America you're always one arrest, one fight with your woman, and one bad night where three people over hear that you're sad from losing your rights.

You and me both. Washington is clinging to dear life as far as rights go, we're just one or two legislations from becoming little Germany.

They already are unconstitutional user. You have the right to defend yourself, a cucked state law doesn't take that right away. Such laws are to be ignored, the paper they're written on used as toilet paper, and those that passed them hung from trees.

No compromise, no surrender. I carry a concealed firearm everywhere I go. The state wants fingerprints and DNA for me to do it legally, fuck them I conceal it and do as I please. If the day ever comes where it is challenged in court I will win.

Maine Initiative.

maine. gov/sos/cec/elec/citizens/background.pdf

bearingarms. com/ba-s/2016/10/31/2016s-state-level-gun-control-ballot-initiatives/

Nevada

nvsos. gov/Modules/ShowDocument.aspx?documentid=3440

Which is why you're better off not saying a goddamn thing to anyone in CURRENT_YEAR. Infinitely sad, really, how we've gotten to the point where it's better for shitlord patriarchs to bottle up their emotions in fear of corrupt authoritarian reprisal instead of being open and honest about their feelings, amiright?

You really are my kind of dumb son of a bitch. I would kill communists with you any day.

The California one is the shitties and really shows the depths that a Hispanic takeover of your state means for your rights.

Proposition 63 would require individuals who wish to purchase ammunition to first obtain a permit. Dealers would be required to check this permit before selling ammunition. The measure would eliminate several exemptions to the large-capacity magazines ban and increase the penalty for possessing them. Proposition 63 would also enact a court process that attempts to ensure prohibited individuals do not continue to have firearms.[1]

State of the ballot measure campaigns

Requirements to buy ammo

Proposition 63 was designed to require individuals who wish to purchase ammunition to first obtain a four-year permit from the California Department of Justice. Dealers would be required to check this permit before selling ammunition.[1] California enacted legislation in July 2016 that, if Proposition 63 is approved, would repeal this provision and instead mandate dealers to check with the Department of Justice to determine if the buyer is authorized to purchase.
Licenses to sell ammo

In July 2016, California enacted legislation to regulate the sale of ammunition. The legislation requires individuals and businesses to obtain a one-year license from the California Department of Justice to sell ammunition. Hunters selling 50 rounds or less of ammunition per month for hunting trips are not required to obtain a license

Proposition 63 would establish a misdemeanor penalty for failing to follow these dealer licensing requirements.
Large-capacity magazines

California banned large-capacity magazines for most individuals in 2000. Individuals who had large-capacity magazines before 2000 were allowed to keep the magazines. Proposition 63 would remove the ownership exemption for pre-2000 owners of large-capacity magazines. Individuals who do not comply with the measure would be charged with an infraction.
Court removal of firearms

Proposition 63 would enact a court process that attempts to ensure prohibited individuals do not continue to have firearms. Courts would be required to inform individuals prohibited from owning a firearm that they must turn their firearms over to local law enforcement, sell their firearms to a licensed dealer, or give their firearms to a dealer for storage. Probation officers would check and report on what prohibited individuals did with their firearms.
Out-of-state purchases

Starting in July 2019, the July 2016 legislation prohibits most California residents from purchasing ammunition outside the state and bringing it into the state without first having it delivered to a licensed dealer. Proposition 63 would move up the start date of this law to January 2018. It would also make bringing out-of-state ammunition into the state without first delivering it to a dealer an infraction.
Reporting theft

Dealers of ammunition would need to report a theft or loss within 48 hours. Individuals would need to report a theft or loss within five days to local law enforcement. Failure to report would be considered an infraction.
Penalty for theft

Proposition 47 of 2014 made stealing an item that is valued at less than $950 a misdemeanor. Therefore, stealing a gun valued at less than $950 is a misdemeanor.

Proposition 63 would make stealing a gun, including one valued at less than $950, a felony punishable by up to three years in prison.
Text of measure
Ballot title

ballotpedia.or /California_Proposition_63,_Background_Checks_for_Ammunition_Purchases_and_Large-Capacity_Ammunition_Magazine_Ban_(2016)

This man understands the Bill of Rights. Take note of this post.

Yes, but they haven't been declared as such. Right now you can try to assert your second amendment rights but that won't help much in, say, NYC. Once the federal government is backing you, however, it's another story.

The constitution has no power of its own, the federal government does.

I blame the fucking Commiefornians moving into the PNW.

Yes they spread like caner. You have to treat it at the root before it spreads.

They shit up their state with bad laws and then flee when it starts to suck to hard, and then start all over in states like Colorado, Texas, Tennessee, and Washington.

Same here. I also voted no or repeal on everything else on that ballot.

the only thing that has power is a person or group of people with the ability to fuck shit up for someone else. it really is that simple. disarming a population removes all power from their control over their future. it effectively removes any potential for self determination almost indefinitely.

fear is little more than an aversion to suffering; inducements derive every human behavior, no exceptions.

This is true, however I can tell you physiological ware-fare is what the entire planet is under right now.

Once you un-fuck that, their is nothing the government can do.

I told my liberal roommates to vote no on 63. But I might be leaving this state soon anyway so maybe it won't matter if I can't buy any more ammo until then

Why not make it a six million dollar fine to create anti-gun laws?

Haha, nice try FBI.

No one is stupid enough to fall for your disinfo shit.

All gun laws are unconstitutional

What should happen is pot being decriminalized on the Federal Level so that Potheads would be forced to decriminalize pot 45 times.

in exchange we get the following.

Conservatives would get

-Federal Constitutional carry which nulllfies all anti-carry statues in the country

-Allow truckers to carry

-Repeal NFA

-Forbid any Federal Assult weapons ban,overthrow any state-level assault weapons ban, including guns banned by name,and banned features.

-Reform importation rules

-Force the military to allow vet bring backs,force military to dump Ammo &Small arms onto the surplus market, ban them from destroying ammo & small arms.

-Let people distill any form of alcohol for personal consumption,and make it easy for people to acquire a licence to start a craft distillery.

-Force the BATF to create C&R licence equivlent for non-C&R guns.

Bumping to remind the kikes that the day of the rope approaches

Last bump for freedom and requesting sticky.

counter bump

I wonder what their next boogieman would be if they "closed" the "gun show" "loophole"