Malik Obama is shittalking King Nigger hard on plebbit

It's hilarious

archive.is/HJKox

reddit com/r/The_Donald/comments/5afsu6/hello_trump_family_malik_obama_here_ama/

Someone ask him if Michelle is a dude!

Fucking savage.

tfw he thinks jews are white

Daily reminder that's not his real brother.

need proofs

HE KNOWS

Im pretty sure Obeezy will be saying that now.

Maybe put out a rap song next year ..after he's been evicted by the Donald, of course.

Dude, just fucking look at pictures of Obama Sr. "all niggers look alike" meme aside, they look nothing alike.

just some Kenyan pretending to be his brother kek

anyone got a better picture of Barack Obama's father?

The best way to tell lineage is through the ear lobes and the nostrils.

Get outta here CTR

Unfortunately Joel Gilbert's a kike who doesn't want his doc up for free on youtube but the basics are:
Still recommend watching Dreams from my real Father if you can find it on torrent.

It's well documented that it's likely his mother slept with frank marshall davis instead of obama senior. That would make Malik not related to Obongo.

isn't it his half brother?

Malik and him would ostensibly have shared a dad, but many doubt that Barry's dad is Obama senior.

What universe did I step into?

Here are some more pictures. Also, those weird freckle-like spots on Obama Jr's face are a trait seen in WESTERN africans. Not eastern like his father.

Ann Dunham cucked Obama Sr. and got knocked up by another dindu in Hawaii named Frank Marshall. Considering she was a degenerate coalburning anti-white islamophilic "anthropologist", it should be no surprise that she'd stoop to this sort of level as well.

There has got to be some way a federal judge can sentence king nigger and michael to be Malik's indentured servants they will be treated like the slave dogs they are in Kenya after they get indicted next year.

Wait…do they really pretend this is Barack's father?

One where this board has been flooded with r/donald kiddies and cuckchan refugees. Anything not reported on CNN is easily dismissed reptilian tinfoil.

Even back in 2008 when I was a young bluepilled normie, I remember looking up pictures of Barry Sr. and saying to myself "huh, this nigger looks NOTHING like Obama"

Didn't really think about it again after that until years later when I saw the cuckold """conspiracies""" floating around. And it all popped together.

Anyone ask about obongos reaction when maliks kids died? Remember him saying he didnt even phone him to offer condolences.

unless his brother is a crack pusher he doesn't care. this faggot hasn't once pretended to give a shit about anyone that wouldn't further himself politically or hinder whites demographically.

I know but this is the perfect story for normies

to blacks anyone not black is white.

lel he looks like one of the members from Metronomy

The whole thread is plebbit
Nigger is a nigger is a nigger.

What's funny is that he's shitting on Obomba you double nigger.

Malik got Jewed fucking hard.

seems like Obama was chosen as the mulatto Jesus figure decades ago and they had to throw is brother under the bus to make it believable.

Is (half) brother is straight from Africa and has the thick African accent too. There is no way he would be chosen for anything in American politics. The left likes their minorities to be hipster-tier.

You don't need a bunch of spaces in the URL. As long as there's no http at the start, 8ch won't turn it into a link.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5afsu6/hello_trump_family_malik_obama_here_ama/

Stop posting them with pointless spaces. When it's complete (see above) it can be clicked and dragged into a new tab for ease of browsing, and carries no referral information! With a space, the reader has to copy it, make a new tab, paste it, click and clear the space, then enter.

There is no reason to throw a space into the URL, it just inconveniences your fellow Holla Forumsacks.

He doesn't really look much like either of them tbh fam.

Kill yourself.

Gas yourself

;: D D D

At least the Obama's produced one good man.

I'll have to agree with that user. He doesn't look much like either of his alleged fathers

Can we get this info stickied or make an announcement or some shit? I'm really sick of not being able to follow links because they have a space in the middle that is a whore to get to on mobile.

Wow this black guy is so based I'm going to show this to all the white women in the movement so they see how funny and lovable black men are!