(((The National Review))) celebrates the demographic decline of white America

Can the GOP Overcome Demographic Change in Red States?

Republicans must adapt to a diversifying electorate or lose their influence.

>Stauffacher is right: The United States is experiencing a sweeping and unprecedented demographic transformation. It’s becoming younger, more diverse, more urban, more secular, and better educated. These trends show no sign of reversal and portend ominously for today’s GOP, which depends heavily on older, white, rural, working-class, religious voters. This isn’t lost on Trump’s loyal supporters. In dozens of interviews across numerous states, they express uniform disapproval of the change swirling around them. They want a return to the America of their youth. But Trump cannot deliver that; nobody can (>implying). The country will soon look very different. And the biggest contributor to that change — the single trend that could propel the GOP toward oblivion — is the ethnic diversification of the electorate.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/yWwBt
archive.is/qU1XF
archive.is/mNzje
revilo-oliver.com/news/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence,_Massachusetts#Demographics
archive.is/km1a2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(continued in the article)

(2/2/)

archive.fo/yWwBt

Notice how gleeful the tone of this article is? They're literally celebrating white genocide and telling Republican politicians that shitting on their white voters will get them more votes from muds.

I can't read this 'le thoughtful conservative' dribble any more. It does nothing other than fill me with rage. These intellectual types did nothing to stem the flow that led to this wave and now they feign indifference when Republicans face an uphill battle. Fuck these cucks, they're all going on the list.

Do these kikes not have a comment section?

Mind putting up the "Donald Trump's Maine" piece?
Highly intrigued as to the 'journalists' opinion on my state, I rarely see anything about from anyone in the state, barring transplants.

Nobody had a comment section anymore because people keep BTFOing these shitty journalists in the comments.

He's right, Republicanism cannot survive if demographic shifts continue the way they, while we all operate under the same universal suffrage based democratic system.

We need anti-democratic nationalism to take the mantle for the right.

Daily reminder that William F. Buckley was a crypto-jew.

It's not on their website. Try looking for PDFs of this edition in a few days online.

Really shows where NR's true allegiances lie. That cover could be a good Democrat propaganda poster.

Yeah we can adapt alright…..
by fucking removing all shitskins

William F. Buckley was a faggot cuck.

The John Birch Society was and is right about everything.

We started losing when we went with the blue blooded 'muh free trade bomb countries' approach.

Cucking has never worked, the jews only advocate it to further weaken whites

You know its bad when even the ones obsessed with free trade like Molyneux are starting to realize that we're fucked if we don't fix the demographics.

It's this or game over, man.

pity about their paywall, but honestly who read this shit?

Isn't that illegal and racist?

Honestly OP they're just butthurt and lashing out.

Good luck with that. Have you seen what's happened to even this board during this election cycle?

I read an article in the NR about kikes crying about being called kikes by Trump supporters. It was quite humorous. I cant find it on their site anymore. Anyone got it? Or did they shoah it?

It's not illegal to be racist. But yes, it is racist.

what video is that from? vice what?

No but, I mean to write "THEY DESERVE TO DIE". Isn't that inciting violence?

But if Republicans hope to defy the notion that demography is destiny — and prevent a host of red states from turning blue — Arizona is probably the best place to start

THAT'S WHAT EVERY FUCKING PALEO-CON YOU BASTARDS PURGED FUCKING SAID FOR YEARS

40% OF THE SPIC VOTE ISN'T "IMPRESSIVE" WHEN YOUR OPPONENT GETS THE OTHER 60% YOU KIKES AND CLOSET-CASES

This, so much this.

BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING
BRIGHT LOUD RED WRITING

Buckley is the perfect example of everything wrong with cuckservatism - i.e. a preening narcissist too worried about being rejected from the cocktail circuit to offer any effective resistance to his opponents, and purging anyone that might impugn his position as token opposition.

He's a major reason why American conservatism became "we'll stand for anything as long as we get low taxes and wars for Israel out of it"

I AM ANGRY
ANGRY AT JEWS

Yes, found it. Read this for some laughs.

archive.is/qU1XF

cuckservatives need to hang too

no more payouts for being part of the losing side of governance

This. It's obviously a gentile, Russian conspiracy, headed by the UN, that the poor jews are victims of, like during the Holocaust, which totally happened.

[spoiler]Even John Birch Jr. says the JBS is kosher bullshit, fuck off back to infowars.

And Buckley was no "cuck", he was a kike working in his own ethnic interests.[/spoiler]

That user might have to fuck off back to infowars, but you need to fuckoff back to cuckchan or at the very least lurk moar.

We would be better off if Coulter became president instead of Trump for this very argument.

Isn't David French the cuck who announced white communities deserve to die?

White tax and work strike for 2 months.

Stock up two months of food and ammo.

Take the spring off and let it all burn.

a thousand times this
The Republic is already dead and the right needs to realize it

can't even spoiler. Fuck off to your cuck hole, Buckley

Correct, but you don't see that light bulb going off for too many posters anymore. Non-Whites can't be here anymore. They can't be here.

Lesson 1: Actually have one, next time

Exactly, they all have to go, even if we shut the borders at this point we'd be eventually displaced due to lower birthrates

Fuck the Kennedys and LBJ. They and (((others))) have single handedly ruined the US with that immigration act.

Your dubs makes me think so.

lol, that pic

The modern "conservative" movement itself is crypto-Jew (or outright Jew) as most of the founders were neocons. And a CIA-front for more wars.
archive.is/mNzje

Glad to say I never liked William F. Cuckley, even when I was a basic Conservative years ago. I was always put off by his arrogant demeanor and fake elitist accent.

Remind these cucks, map related

More Whites = more Republican victories
More diversity/non-Whites = more Republican losses

As the country becomes less White, it moves Left.
It's not hard to understand!

Fuck it. The Jews always just say one thing: whites genocide. They just say it 20,000 different ways. I, too, get tired of reading their racist dribble. Whether it's a tirade against us, or a compassionate call for action, the Jews always say the same thing. Fuck them, DOTR drawing closer every day.

lol! No pleb.. Go back to infowars

Birch was a scam to redirect anti-Communism toward magical invisible satan nazi wizards when it was the Jews

THE JEWS who push Communism in the West and no other group

This is funny, because saying you are a bircher in the cuckservative blogworld makes people declare you an anti-semite, and that anti-semitism was the major reason Buckley wanted to exclude them.

That, and Buckley's faux-intellectualism. That's what's really cringy about cuckservatives, when they pretend to be learned, when they're actually just dumber versions of academic progressives. Buckley objectively got his ass kicked by Chompsky in their debate.

He got demolished by faggot Gore Vidal so badly that he threatened to hit him on live TV.

Birtch Society is a Jewish orginization that had the largest negative effect on the American public when concerning ZOG and Communism.

Alex Jones continues this tradition of disinformation. Holla Forums has to deal with these fucking "illuminati" plebs all the time. They are stupid, lazy, immature, youtube scholars who learn over time that they are being tricked by Jews

I don't care if Buckley said they were antisemitic when Buckly was a Jewish Trotskyite.

That's the point: Birchers weren't neocons and didn't support Israel. They wanted to hunt communists.

We'd be better off if the Birchers hadn't been kicked into the wilderness.

You're a good man, user. I'm only coming to the door for the white kids lol

I remember reading about that, fucking hilarious. Vidal was an obnoxious faggot to be sure.

It was all originally one line, I didn't think to fix it after I spaced it out.

Yes they did. On their list where they ranked how "communist" a country was, Israel was always one of least, despite having the only real Communist party in the Middle East.

Liberals are pushing for UBI because they claim there won't be any jobs in the future due to automation.

If that's so Whites don't need the non-whites.

All the non-whites will be is mouths to feed through UBI.

Who's Buckly?

Well but if you mention this you're racist! even though the majority of jobs your average nog would be able to get will be completely automated soon

Vid related

Welcome to the Machine

I'm just hearing white noise, user.

That's just you then m80.

Tim Kaine speaking at a Nevada rally as to the intent - and support on behalf of Republicans for such - of HRC to immediately pursue "immigration reform" (ie open borders + amnesty) within the first 100 days.

tl;dl: Kaine says the same thing the (((National Cuckview))) says, which is that the GOP ought shift to being more concerned with "New Americans" or they'll cease to be relevant… Translation: "White people are on their way out! You better start cucking for muds if you want to keep getting shekels for doing nothing of worth! The Republicans agree!"

NRO used to have a comment section but they removed it after getting flooded with Trump supporters telling them to eat shit.

Why not just dig up the video of the actual speech instead of posting an AnCap LARPer podcast?

Good luck getting rid of them when they make up 40% of the population.

no, its like this

the Cuckpublican party is already, that's why Trump happened.

Good riddance. Frankly, they all deserve to be publicly executed for treason.

Correct. It needs to be an society killing civil war that makes this country the worst fucking place on earth to be in.

you better appease and prostrate yourself before these "new Americans" we artificially shoved into the country through fiat legislation or else they're going to hurt you.

I'd love to move us to a small town in a northern state, but I'm quite afraid of this vicious demographic problem you seem to have. Is it all that bad? Do you think you'll stop it before you become the next South Africa?

My opinion is that you'll get a huge bump of European migration in the next 5 years provided the Don gets in. Considering nothing is going to happen to rectify things in the EU I think white Americans should consider the potential of this event.

This was always the plan of the cuckservatives and CoC faction: Pivot the Republican Party into social democrats with some Catholic SoCon pandering.
They'll throw (white) gun owners under the bus as soon as it's demograpically feasible.

The US is not fixable without a massive, massive wave of violence and it isn't at all clear the population has that in them. The under 18 generation is something like 50-60% non-White, but that's misleading because it's much, much worse when you start getting into 5 and under demographics.

The United States basically already is South Africa. Donald Trump's entire pitch to the American people is basically South Africa 2.0 with this delusional belief in giving niggers and spics jobs. Europe is in a much, much better position that the United States is, even with the migrant invasion. Learn Hungarian if your country is that bad.

But the general impression is that there's nothing as beautiful in the whole world as life in small town America. Nothing else compares to the freedom, friendliness, scenery, and all the rest of it. Surely the northern states are too sparsely populated and cold for your for-now-minorities to migrate to?
Otherwise that's really fucking depressing news goy.

you ain't gonna do shit, fatbeard.

Seems there are far more shitskin women voting than men. Is this due to more women having citizenship due to anchor babies?

Great idea. A shit ton of NEET anons as well, so I think we could easily get some trial runs going here. Even if a few thousand burgers go non-compliant, that's a shit ton of money the kikes lose over this period.

Fucking hell..

Fuck yes, John Birch!

If you haven't, go download all Revilo Oliver's speeches and articles right now.
revilo-oliver.com/news/

Because then I have to watch a Tim Kaine rally, obviously.
Why not just dig up the video yourself instead of signaling like a pouty faggot? ;^)

Honestly yes, we're far worse off than most European nations in that regard
It's a frying pan to fire situation

Whew, no a lot of them are already being overrun and frankly I live in a small town, and small town USA has been dying for decades, but especially since 07/08

Nah, its pretty grim.
> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence,_Massachusetts#Demographics

As the White demographic degrades (the US is already less than 50% White in terms of under 65 data), and the Hispanic demographic takes control, the nature of the consequences of this change will become ever more apparent, and the country will degenerate into full-on banana republic.

realistically, our best chance is a hail mary throw that Trump realizes this and begins a crackdown on nonwhites, or that he loses and we have a civil war
Both of which are long shots to begin with

You can also see this occurring in the south west, where Border Control flat out admits that large sections of the border are controlled by hispanic gangs and they can't watch them anymore

Yep, pretty much.

Whoops, thought those were by race… Meh, still works.

kek

We're also seeing our overall national statistics start to resemble those of Brazil/Third World

Once again, don't come to the US, you lose far more than you'd potentially gain

The 2010 Census Data is the ultimate black pill.

Once you come to terms with what lies therein, any hope for a peaceful resolution quickly fades, as visions of smoke on the horizon cloud such naïve dreamscapes.

Yeah, I think a lot of anons, even here don't realize how bad the situation is
Especially given the white male demographic, which would be the fighting demographic in a major civil/race war. White men in the US are mostly older, median age is in the 40s, and in the youth we're a minority.
If there are no steps towards an actual solution/clear path to said solution by 2020 then it is probably time to jump ship

No, you're thinking of Kevin Williamson, though you may be forgiven for confusing these cucks.

archive.is/km1a2

thx

Checked

I dont think the article was meant to be hilarious, but it was fuckin hilarious.

Well not to be to defeatist, but there is nothing we can do if we don't cut off all forms of welfare and that includes no schooling or medical care for their children. How the fuck are they affording to live here while having money to send back to latin america?

It's always interesting when the shitskin half-breeds make their presence known.

If you could get the political support to do that, then you could get the support to simply gas them all
It's also just not economic, the west is simply a better place to live even without welfare

Cut off all forms of welfare? How are you going to do that when you are outvoted? What makes you think they're all on welfare in the first place? Are you somehow missing the massive influx of non-Whites into all levels of the government and security industry? Did you miss the massive shitskin media presence?

Some of you operate in this dangerous cloud of delusion and it's incredibly distressing to see given the nature of the board we're posting on.

I never said I though they were all on welfare in the first place. Seems you're the one who is more deluded about how you think perceive the demographic situation in burgerstan. I even asked in that very post how are they living here and having money to send back, implying that if not welfare, something else is enabling it. I understand fully that there are 2 separate forces at play here: shitskins coming over the border and shitskins having children. Now, I am theorizing that all the child having by hispanics is incentivized by anchor baby citizenship and additional welfare being made available to poor families with children. Maybe I'm wrong, do you have any evidence that paints a different picture?

It doesn't matter if it's incentivized anymore – that's what I'm trying to get across to you. There is no way to remove the incentive peacefully because of demographic reality.

The problem is that right now it's such a systematic epidemic with multiple governmental and corporate players benefiting, combined with the overall older age of the white population, that cutting welfare simply isn't a politically viable solution. If it was a politically viable tool, then you'd be a point where you could flat out go with harsher methods than simple disincentives.

Something like that may have worked a couple decades ago when the situation was far better than it is today. Even presuming 100% of illegals were removedan unlikely situation given the hostility of government to a Trump administration, you still have the issue of our backs being to a demographic wall.

john birch was a false front society which attempted to be anti communist but banned its members who were anti jewish

Trump himself has walked back so much of his comments on illegals it's crazy. All you ever hear on this board is about the Overton window shifting and it never dawns on the posters here [many of whom are paid Trump shills] in which direction it's actually shifting.
It's the same economic plantantion, "stew in it for shekels" argument the Republican party has been shilling for 30+ years.

Right and I do understand that, but to the other anons point that Holla Forums isn't expressing sufficient awareness or concern for it, I think it still needs to be discussed and the problem fully understood to properly swallow this pill.

That is of course assuming that we want to even pretend to formulate a response to this. I hate to say it, but there is this unspoken helplessness that hides beneath much of Holla Forums's self-deterministic tough talk. This notion that there is nothing we can really do and we just have to hope that small minority of the most elite whites will persevere no matter what due to them being near god's amongst mortals genetically. If that is the case, I don't know why we should concern ourselves so much with all this, either you're elite or you're not.

You're misinterpreting what I'm trying to say to you. I'm not trying to be fatalistic. I'm saying that the situation is at a point where further discussion and political maneuvering inside the "system" doesn't achieve anything.

This is where I go into "Hi FBI" mode. There's no solution left but violence.

These people fucking caused this by subverting the Republican Party to be more cucked.

We can never get a full Holla Forums candidate, If a candidate said even one sixteenth of what is pushed on this board they would never make it out of the primaries. I don't think Trump is based, I think he is the best of a bad situation. I would rather not die fighting Russia for the Glory of Greater Israel, which is the outcome if Queen Bitch gets in

Your attitude and mentality is why it's never going to happen.

This. The entire fucking net is Holla Forums's playground. There are lightly redpilled pol/a/k's running roughshod over everything now, many of whom have never heard of our chan, and may have never visited cuck chan. That isthe kind of influence we roll with now.

These fucking traitors have to hide in gilded castles to keep from seeing the mob at their doors.

Or you could kill them, sell their children, and take their shit for profit. How would we get em all tho before they run back home draggin their ill gotten gains with them stolen from our nation?

And if anyone complains, just point at the Indians and say 'what the fuck did you expect, not like it was the first fucking time we did it, not my fault they came in is it?' And this time don't have to give me reservations, back to mexico you fucking guatamalans.

Then the dream is dead, I'm sorry to hear it. The thing is that I'm not sure South Africans realise they can never go back to their country; they're already a dead people, and it'll only be a few generations until white Afrikaaners are re-assimilated into whatever white majority they settle in. Within 100 years we will have mostly forgotten that they ever existed. America is a dream that has slowly crumbled and I have not yet come to terms with the idea that future historians will look at it mystified. I lived there for a little while, and it was a peaceful utopia where I was. I cannot begin to understand the rage of White America.

Take out the traitors from education, the media, and wherever else they fester, and children can be raised properly once again and western civilization and democratic society can be saved. There never was a patriarchy, but perhaps there should be.

For liberals it is. They have the lowest replacement rates. Typically less than 1. The liberal doctrine is one of cultural suicide. The only way to prevent the extinction of the white race is to remove liberalism completely. If a failed doctrine is not rejected by the people, then those people will fall much like the Moriori did. Placing a moral imperative above survival is a death sentence. Life does not favor those who are unwilling to fight for their own existence.

People will need to become far stronger to face the future that awaits us. Africans will become half of the world's population by 2100. If groups continue to support them, they will become 80% of the population by 2200. They cannot feed themselves nor can they maintain large societies. In the next 200 years, there will likely be an event where over a billion people die in the span of a decade. Before that, the strain of so many people unable to live within modern society will place such a burden on it, that many countries will be crushed underneath.

That term still twists my pubes pretty fucking hard. "If they're the majority, they aren't the minority." "B-but in relation to the nation-" "And in relation the world they turn into the majority again."

Absolute horseshit, all of it

These cuckservatives have such a teenage-like rebellion mindset when it comes to race realism. They'll brown up their children and grandchildren and think they're sticking it to us ebil wacists while we laugh at them