Are you going to stay at Star Wars hotel, goyim

OMG so nerd XD, I'm going!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H9xwK
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shit, he can do double dubs at a whim.
We're sorry George.

And I thought that lucas couldn't milk that cow even more.
It's just synthetic milk now.

Will they have a token black butler and annoyingly bland maid waiting on you, or will they kick you out of your room for being white because you weren't diverse enough to stay in the Star Wars room?

Mind posting more of this user? A link to the article or at least more concepts? It looks like they didn't even try to properly emulate the sets of the movie. It is just the nu-scifi with some starwars thrown in. Hell look at the design of that room. Why is it based on that shitty soccer ball droid instead of a ship? It is not like you even have to be very creative with this concept.

Just jewgle star wars hotel, it's all over the news today, but there's really nothing to it.

COME BACK GEORGE

who will I get to have sex with?

what's so interesting about star wars ships? we hardly ever see their insides, all i can recall is the falcon and that giant sith triangular ship
something that actually could benefit from this would be star trek where 80% of the time i spent on ships.

a black tranny

Star Wars hotel confirmed for being destroyed in a huge fire not even one year after it opens. Bonus: a few thousand dead normalcucks.

Those beds look unconfy af

you don't like immersion? or is that you can't bear the thought of living like billions of space minorites do every day for even a single night?

archive.is/H9xwK
Not OP's article but at least we have a bit more info on what they mean by "allowing guests to become fully involved with the iconic fantasy universe." It is supposedly one massive Starwars LARP.

Jesus that last pic is literally the only concept that looks like it could fit in SW. How hard could you have possibly fucked this up? A course nu-SW fans will eat this shit up regardless.

It doesn't look SW at all though. Just generic "da future" sci-fi shit. Obviously this is what NuWars are, but it's weird that the OC and even the prequels had a very distinct look to them and they can't come up with anything.

They need a guy in a George Lucas suit.

I'm sure they stole enough from the minorities to give you a lightsaber bed lamp.

Look at those dead eyes
"What the fuck have they done to my creation"

what did they mean by this?
ballerfry.imgur

I really want to go tbh. Imagine eating a healthy diet of nothing but blue cheese, yams and straight curry sauce for a week prior and larping as Space Diarrhea Guy #1. Ninja shitting everywhere and air striking the hallways while making wookie noises and making bad SW puns.

So what's the "story" when you leave the hotel to visit Magic Kingdom?

you're cis white male and have to kill yourself

That doesn't even look like a Star Wars ship.

Wouldn't a real Disney Star Wars hotel just be a normal hotel with green bedsheets?

But the aliens and costumes and droids

cutting-edge

he's looked like that since 1971 though

Go away Mike

What did he mean by this?

What happened to him?

married a nigger

Before or after Jar Jar?

He modeled Jar Jar after her

Fake geek culture needs to die. Bring on the immigrants.

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH OIL DRILLING

Cuckposters hate oil drilling. It pisses them off.

Funny thing is that the concept drawing looks more like the insides of a Star Trek Motion Picture era starship than anything from Star Wars.

They give you a pair of yellow clown shoes and tell you to LARP as Sora.

Actually yeah. Also, is there a Star Trek hotel, whatever thing?

A gulag? Maybe in North Korea.

wat

May the bedbugs be with you.

is the loli included?

what the hell is going on with that dad's face?

No, and it's not a "loli", it's a little girl, don't sexualize her for your own filthy pleasure you pervert.

He's Louis Theroux cousin.

All women should stop aging at 12 yo tbqhwyf

GEORGE PLEASE WE ARE SORRY

YOU WERE RIGHT GEORGE. WE WERE WRONG.

How many cucks will be visiting this with his wife, his wife's boyfriend and his wife's son? Imagine the concentration of cuck and numale in that hotel. Dear Lord, it will explode from exposure to such beta energy.

Oh boy I can't wait to see the shitty animatronics they have because they can't CGI real life

Nice samefag George, you fat retard.

Boy you showed me. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go count my billions and drill for oil in my sheboon's ass.

Just remember: I was right.

star wars needed practical effects, thats all it needed

How will they make the holodisplays?
Pepper's ghost bullshit?

Looks nothing like Star Wars

I could swear the last time I read the op it was about Star Trek.

Aliens and droids aren't real so they can't exist in the """"""""""Star Wars""""""""""" hotel adding to the generic nu-sci fi feel.

No, you have to make that yourself.

Is it just me, or does the guy look like he has nefarious intent? Like he's about to give the girl a suplex or something.

There are glass projected displays already. Nobody uses them because they are terrible and useless.

He kinda looks like some kinda large fellow.

you don't marry your pleasure monkey come on

Robbie Rotten in disguise.

>>>/zoo/

k sure buddy