Trudeau govt. and private initiative want 100 MILLION Canadians by 2100

Trudeau govt. and private initiative want 100 MILLION Canadians by 2100

thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
archive.is/F8K9P

Finance Minister’s key advisers want 100M Canadians by 2100

Opening Canada’s doors to more newcomers is a crucial ingredient for expanding growth in the future, argue the council members assembled by Finance Minister Bill Morneau.

OTTAWA—Imagine Canada with a population of 100 million — roughly triple its current size.
For two of the most prominent voices inside the Trudeau government’s influential council of economic advisers, it’s much more than a passing fancy.
It’s a target.

The 14-member council was assembled by Finance Minister Bill Morneau to provide “bold” advice on how best to guide Canada’s struggling economy out of its slow-growth rut.

One of their first recommendations, released last week, called for a gradual increase in permanent immigration to 450,000 people a year by 2021 — with a focus on top business talent and international students. That would be a 50-per-cent hike from the current level of about 300,000.
The council members — along with many others, including Economic Development Minister Navdeep Bains — argue that opening Canada’s doors to more newcomers is a crucial ingredient for expanding growth in the future.

They say it’s particularly important as more and more of the country’s baby boomers enter their golden years, which eats away at the workforce.
The conviction to bring in more immigrants is especially significant for at least two of the people around the advisory team’s table.

Growth council chair Dominic Barton, the powerful global managing director of consulting firm McKinsey & Co., and Mark Wiseman, a senior managing director for investment management giant BlackRock Inc., are among the founders of a group dedicated to seeing the country responsibly expand its population as a way to help drive its economic potential.

The Century Initiative, a five-year-old effort by well-known Canadians, is focused on seeing the country of 36 million grow to 100 million by 2100.

Further info and stats: archive.is/nC7sT

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CmRqe
archive.is/hkDWx
archive.is/dMb1z
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30000
centuryinitiative.ca/contributors/
archive.is/ikQpn
cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/trudeau-hamilton-pumpkin-seed-protester-1.3815254
archive.is/X97xJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

RIP in Maple syrup

This is just to cause chaos, they will never make it to 100 million, but they will try.

Jobs will dry up in the next 15-30 years.

are they high on syrup?

What a Jewish nation

Great. 75 more million useless niggers and a non-assimilating chinks on top of the 6 million we have right now.

aka 70 mil welfare recipients and 30mil tax payers. RIP canada. liberals, not even once

Don't worry Canadians, we're going to annex you after we MAGA. We'll deport your shitskins and chinks for you too

god bless you

Wait. What the fuck. Isn't the population of Canada like 36M and 1/3 of that is concentrated in 3 cities. They don't have the infrastructure or jobs to support that kind of growth. Either someone will have to start building cities everywhere like the gooks or there will be sprawling megacities Judge Dredd style. That's without even factoring in the fact those 60+ million will be 3rd world shitskins.

MSM shilling overtime already.

Immigration: How a bigger Canada benefits us all
archive.is/CmRqe

100 million Canadians? We could only hope
archive.is/hkDWx

Increased immigration is good for Canada — and the reasons aren’t only economic
archive.is/dMb1z

Oy vey all those rustic communities and swaths of pristine northern landscape need to be bulldozed goyim, le world is coming to Canada :^)

"The greatest shortcoming of the human race is our inability to understand the exponential function."

We're gonna need two walls

All right guys do we annex them to save them from themselves or do we build another wall?

We aren't living under fascism at all… it's just "economic policy"

Well yeah, Europe+N America will be the living space, but the population needs to be multi racial, it's easier to control it. Africa, Asia, S America will be empty natural parks.

I want lolbergs to leave

Get the fuck out of here newfag

Blitzkrieg + Maple holocaust

WE'RE FUCKED!!
SAVE US TRUMP

Most humans understand it perfectly, it's just liberals with their childish and idiotic "no limits" philosophy who don't.

He's lying. We're going to build a northern wall and let you freeze to death

Wall.

Canada must be contained, mostly due to their white progressives

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30000

both, take western canada and build a wall up against the east.

WTF are you doing, user?!

no, they don't, maybe 20% of the people understand, the rest of them are too dumb

Can someone please assassinate Trudeau already? I'm not taking this shit sitting down

Predicted years ago.

just build a wall around vancouver, ottawa can have it.

Vancouver and its little attached cancers can be the last thing RWDS have to deal with combat wise for a time.

The sad thing is that there will be absolutely no political opposition to this.

This is just a Russian smear attempt against Trudeau.

(((private initiative)))
Yes goy, we need to inflate your number because reasons. Now take more immigrants, enjoy multiculturalism and diversity.

holy fuck when is this societal cancer going to end. I've run out of patience.

I'm so sick of this (((free trade))) which is working so great for Canada, our currency value is dropping like a rock. And (((multicultralism))) is nonsense.

I'm looking forward to a maple holocaust to purge these traitors.

Never forget

REMINDER TO ALL Holla ForumsNUCKS: Each of your provinces has its own secession-cum-US annexation group that you can support

this is all under UN agreement.

They want the population to be "even" all across the globe, per UN rules to "solve" overpopulation.

Of course that is while they suppress white birth rates.

Would any leaf provinces want to leave Canada and join Trump's America?

Let them want. It's not what I want.

Also, and this may not be popular, I couldn't give a rat's ass about 'The Economy', I never have. Somehow I think that we'll all just get by just fine without bowing down before their jive-ass shell game.

You may be able to get Alberta and Saskatchewan if things get really bad but that's about it.

Fuck off Amerifag. Canada for Canada.

Alberta keeps racking up suicides because Trudeau completely destroyed the oil industry (and will doom Canada because of it). If they were to join the Union, they’d be kings of the north.

no gay anglos and gay frogs allowed under trump

You'll fucking do what you're told.

Nigger, if they go, the rest of Canada inherently collapses. BC (soon to be just C) relies almost entirely on trade with Washington, so the Vancouver area being part of the US would be a boon to them. And then Western Ontario hates the East and the syrup frogs…

>tfw trump will win one way or another

What """"Canadians"""" want is not up for debate. That much is apparent. Canadians are subhumans who can not handle sovereignty. America definitely doesn't need more leftycuck states that will vote for Zoolander or whoever promises them free weed with a nice smile.

Best case scenario for Canada? Annexation, and liquidation of all but the fittest ~10%. It's the only way. They sure as hell should not be given statehood or any sort of duties/responsibilities.

what shitty is even if they take 100 million it does nothing to solve overpopulation as there are 100 million births world wide ever 2.5 years.

Want to die in a maple holocaust too?

if they side with the (((US))) they are traitors to Canada and shall be dealt with.

Do not get any territorial ambitions.

No. That's ridiculous. Let's just be friends.

If an offer was given out, you've probably get two territories and the west.

Go home welfare boy.

that's fine. i like the cold, white people have a better tolerance for it anyways. in seriousness though once trump gets in canada will probably come up with their own version like we do every time.

and they're just playing into (((their hands))) by balkanizing Canada.

not my problem you can't see the forest for the trees.

…because you copy us all the time?

In all seriousness FIGHT BACK and GOOD LUCK!

(we'll still be building the wall as a contingency)

yes that was the implication.

centuryinitiative.ca/contributors/

Here are the culprits: Jews, cat ladies, foreigners, and a couple of cucked-out Anglo Canadians.

Trump should supervise Canada's peaceful Balkanization.

BC/Alberta/Saskatchewan/Yukon/NWT form a new country with Vancouver/Calgary/Edmonton's vibrancy sent to the new Manitoba/Ontario country. Quebec and Newfoundland go it alone while the Maritime provinces join the USA.

Would rather take up arms against America than Balkanize. Have fun colonizing our nuclear craters.

can't you burgers go harass South Americans?

No more cucks, just nucks, maple holocaust here we come.

They would but mexico has that covered. :^)

Why would anyone right in his mind want that?

Considering our economy, infrastructure, social safety nets and social order would collapse long before this could even occur, I'm not holding my breath. This is just plain delusional garbage made by leftists, businessmen and kikes in a mixture to fuck over whites, virtue signal and siphon as much as they can out of the un-milked resource cow that this country is.

yeah, it is mostly circle-jerking. it might actually benefit us as a way to wake up some normies to the evils of liberalism. theyre assuming trudeau level politicians will be in power for 84 years

They already have, we currently have a negative GDP from the Poo in the loos who take the money and send it back to India while there here.

Do I need to explain again why using a wall for the biggest border of the world isn't economically viable, even more so when such wall needs to go hundreds of feet under water at certain places and it has to be built with materials that are sure to resist extremely cold climates and erosion due to water freezing and thawing multiple times a year at such latitude, moreso for the Alaska/Yukon/BC borders? The US is $20 trillion in debt and it keepŝ increasing by the minute.

Sickening. Diversity isn't a strength.

The panama canal says go fuck yourself in a lit oven Chaim.

Nigger Canadians aren't a nation and Canada isn't a real country. You have no common ethnicity, culture, or any important history.

You are nothing more than America lite

Leftlings and capitalists seem to mimic cancer fairly well.

Good point. It's very possible we have already experienced "peak jobs".

stfu americunt, at least I'm not repeating globalist nonsense ad verbatim.

The fuck is wrong with you?

because I'm not a fag cuck who wants to be annexed. I'd rather keep my self determination and throw the cancerous shitheads in parliament out.

they're not even anglos, they're just a bunch of chinks who speak french

NSfag here, should I just fucking kill myself

Chinks -> Vancouver
French -> Quebec

Tell me who the fuck colonized Canada?

no

What self determination? Canadians aren't a people.

Why should Canada be independent? In what ways are the people in Canada distinct enough from America to justify an independent state?

Canada isn't a real country.

you're not even worthy of the title of "Anglo-Saxon" because your country is filled with cucks who can't even make banter

No nigger i'm following the basic premise of Nationalism. The idea that distinct people should form their own completely independent nation states and all members of a nation should be united into a single nation state. By your logic Bismark was a Globalist for uniting Germany and Hitler was a Globalist for anschluss Austria.

You are our Austria and you pretty prepare your anus for an Anschluss.

No D&C pls

Toronto or Vancouver will become a North American prison camp with enormous walls. All of (((them))) and the rapefugees will be moved there. No need to waste multiple nukes, just use one once they're all there.

Trudeau says Canada has no ‘core identity’

archive.is/ikQpn

Note that the policy of "multiculturalism" was started by his father. Before this policy took place Canada was at the very least 95%+ white.

I'm never going to forget

I prefer non-assimilating shitskins to assimilating ones. Assimilation = racemixing and bullshit like pic related

Well one of the key issues which quite a few Canadians are woefully ignorant of is how our media is effectively controlled by the government, CBC being the most obvious example. In general they also have higher media trust then not, which is not very good to say the least.
The majority are likely unaware of even how recently the Bank of Canada was sued by Canadians, and the bank losing, since the government and media walk in lockstep.
Given how we have a lack of meaningful alternative media and lack of freedom of speech, getting the information out to a wide audience is an uphill battle.

We're not fucking American you retard.

♥ *thump thump*

This is my Canadian heart beating for the American Liberators.

The US will still be a jewish rat-hole.

don't blame your ignorance on us.

ATTN: burgerfags.

We, the non-pozzed maplefags of Holla Forums, respectfully request that you guys fucking remember that we helped shitpost and dubpost you guys back to some semblance of non-degeneracy. When the time comes for MCGA, we'll need your help. Please don't forget us.

And Austria wasn't German.

Now bend over.

Shitskin immigration has never been proven to help economically and even if it did it would still not be desirable outcome for the Canadians already living in the nation.

Why nukes? just let them starve.
The only thing I fear is that I have family in canada. Hope they'll make it through.

If we lived under Fascism we wouldn't be getting flooded to death with shitskins.

Can't force Canada to pay by blocking wire transfers. Canadians who go to the US don't wire their money back to Canada.

Well, where we can we meet up with him?

come take our land and see what happens. cucks will die but they always do.

you'd be no better than the shitshins, you'd still be seen as invaders.

we have farmland too.

Ottawa would be my guess.

N-Nothing is happening with our closest neighbor m-my f-fellow canadians

We will MAGA, then come for you. We will fix the world.

Fuck you non-racially based pseudo-nationalism and fuck the Canadian flag.

YOU
DENSE
MOTHERFUCKER

what did he mean by this?

That's…uh…that's kind of how we ended up here, sport.

Don't balkanize Canada, just conquer the entire thing, make all of it become a part of America.

Canada's majority white, time to do something before this place turn into mexico 2.0 or you'll wish you did.

trips
And no, we won't accept you lording over us.

I will no joke build an army and storm parliament within the next two decades.

sorry, you're right. Although I think 'fixing' africa might be a good start, if you get my drift.

(polite sage for off topic)

Canada has always been an utter failure.

they'll get 100 million canadians before 2018 if trump starts a program to let people move to canada for free at the cost of their American citizenship

well actually i take that back maybe it'd just be 20-25 million people who actually do that

purge your own cancer thank you. we don't want them.

the only reason your country exists is so you can say "hey, at least we're not americans hahah!"

No because that shit is cowardly and you haven't slain your enemies.

You have my permission to die when Trudeau's body is ashes.

Not him, but this has been my assessment of the situation for a few years:

Clinton is meant to be the last piece of the puzzle. Radical ideologues and stooges have infested large portions of the world government. Obama is bad, but Clinton is many times worse. If you looked at everything on paper it's buisness as usual, with some liberal and some conservative governments across the world dealing with various issues. But when you realize that Markel's Germany is meant to be a religious conservative government you realize just how thoroughly pozzed the whole system is. If Clinton takes the white house and dems take the senate, that'd be it. The North American continent becomes entirely under their control. Europe would essentially be under control as well. The eight goddesses would get Korea and a completely unrestrained global cadre takes power.

What Trudeau, Clinton, and everyone else didn't forsee if just how fast their opposition would rise up. Trump is stomping Clinton flat in the polls. The EU nations are projected to turn red with France, Germany, and even Sweden having a change in power. Trudeau himself is quickly wearing out his welcome as even the CBC is reporting on him reneging on campaign promises and failing to solve problems he said he would.

Trudeau's term extends over the next few years, but all his friends are dissapearing one by one and his people are quickly finding his cute little ticks turning into grating ones.

I thought all the cucks were fleeing to commiecanda if the ebul racist trump beats all odds and wins a rigged match. Hell, cuckdeau would give each of them a welcoming back full of weed and plenty of english to chinese pamphlets.

sending them to us is a jew move. deal with your own human garbage properly or it will just come back. Fix the problem or it will fester.

we have enough cucks and leftist here. they'll just overflow into other countries.

we're not Sweden or Germany just yet. Though trudeau is hoping to fix that.

Thankfully we have the Atlantic Ocean being a bro.

never forget

Did Trudeau even make weed legal yet?

no

Canada won't exist in 2100

The eternal burger.

Take BC please, we're totally fucked atm.

kek

not with that shit attitude.

for the americans here: we get it that canadians are a woefully retarded bunch, but is it really helpful to release your hate on the few non-pozzed ones here on Holla Forums? We should be working together not building animosity between us.

Sorry, didn't you elect an actual nigger to rule you? And then did it again? Or am I thinking of a different country, because I'm pretty sure that was you.

You still have a long ways to go, leaf. Sit down in your cuck shed and shut up will big bro America gets shit done for you.

short of annexation, how are we supposed to help Canada?

Just ignore deliberately provocative posts.

holy hell you guys are fucked. kek, we in america will have to build 2 walls.

Not sure if that's real (I hope it isn't), but I'd watch it if it was with Eddie Murphy instead.

Dispose of certain entities.

From your third link.

They're slipping hard.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT

Fuck you so much, Trudeau. As soon as I saw on the news the other night that we signed a new trade agreement with the EU, I immediately thought "Great, here come millions [more] kebab and assorted Africans to enrich us."

I've always been against the idea of annexation talk if Trump (who I like a lot, to be fair) is POTUS, but… do what needs to be done.

Forcing all the leftists, sandniggers, beaners and other undesirables south or on boats instead of letting them escape north would be a great first step.

There is no other way. They have already stacked the deck in toronto and vancover and montreal and now calgary is no longer a contender every retarded libshit idea out of the T-dot will get passed.

cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/trudeau-hamilton-pumpkin-seed-protester-1.3815254 hmm

way to same fag by the way

Hey, if you want, you can try and uncuck yourself, like America is doing.

If you're good at something, never do it for free. You'd understand, if your economy was about to be fracked for going against the tide. Gotta make money.

MAGA, then canada will realize how stupid it has been (hopefully). We literally just copy what you guys do, harper was our bush, and trudeau is our even more retarded obama. Make fun of trudeau as much as possible on social media is a start. and if we can't do it alone annex away, we have lots of resources so it will be worth it

I don't understand why fag marriage has to be universal to all states.
Why the fuck do fruits even want to live in a state where >50% of the population hates their guts?

Take the territories (to save the natives from cuckdeau's genocide), British Columbia, Alberta and Nova Scotia (just to spite them), liberate Quebec and give it Newfoundland, then wall the two countries off

Don't look at the record deficit goys, think of 80 years from now… Things will be much better when more double digit IQ mystery meats arrive to be on welfare for their entire life. Never mind that this it's a resource economy and all the manufacturing left with the 'trade' deals we signed or that most jobs will be automated by then.

50% more mystery meats!. That's great. Do they have 50% more water? 50% more road capacity? 50% more electricity? 50% more hospital beds? I guess the penniless people coming to Canada will pay for that.

What this is about and always has been, is votes for the socialist party and cheap labour for their billionaire sponsors.

Canadians lose once again.

"Barton believes the demographic challenge will make Canada increasingly irrelevant over time, particularly given its already-small population size."

No, people like Mr. Barton have already accomplished that.

"we have labour shortages"

The unemployment rate doesn't reflect that.

"“It costs a lot of money. If we have more immigrants, we want to integrate them well.”"

But, but aren't they supposed to make everyone rich? hahaha

"Bains urged the mostly business and academic crowd to help sell the idea of increasing immigration as a driver of prosperity and opportunity."

Spew propaganda for us hahaha. Well it hasn't produced ANY prosperity for thirty years and it isn't going to going forward. What third world people will bring, is their poverty in all it's forms. So get used to living in a freezing cold banana republic with new and exciting diseases with no known treatments.

We're going to need another wall, aren't we?

These people need to be hanged.

where are the green liberals?

How many animals will have to killed to support so many useless human beings. How much land and resources have to be destroyed to support these useless eaters?

Where the fuck do these MORONS get the idea that more humans somehow means more economic growth?
China and India were drowning in humans, for centuries, and they had little to no economic growth. The only time the Chinese had decent economic growth was when the U.S. & Europe stupidly allowed their industries to be shipped there, which WRECKED our Main Street economies while Chinese growth started petering out as soon as their markets (us) were depleted of shekels.

More warm bodies does NOT mean more economic growth, you stumbling fucktards!!

They voted green party in the elections. You have to remember that Canada isn't like the US, it's closer to European politics the way people elect their parliament representatives.

The UN.

Before 1996, fag marriage was illegal in all 50 states, and DC. The concept was something that people openly mocked. Twenty years ago, Americans honestly believed that fag marriage would never happen for the same reasons they didn't take polygamy, bestiality or pedophilia seriously.

That started to crack in 1993 when our impartial and ideology free Supreme Court told Hawaii that their state law banning fags from marrying was unconstitutional. In response, 30+ states and the Feds under Bill Clinton adopted laws against homos marrying to try to stop the queer train before it left the station. Other states adopted civil union laws hoping it would get the fags to shut up (it didn't).

The years from then up until [CURRENT YEAR] would see more bitching and moaning from polesmokers and more attempts by both religious people (not Jews) and secular people who valued common sense to get what they wanted. When a Canadian kike dyke sued the Feds after they tried to deport her once her American dyke "wife" kicked the bucket, she sued, and our pozzed Supreme Court said DOMA was discrimination because someone's feelings were hurt. Obama then celebrated by displaying fag rainbow colors in front of the White House, after claiming in his election campaign that he was against fag marriage because he's a lying nigger.

tl;dr;

- Feds ban fag marriage
- (((Canadian))) lesbo sues US feds
- Pozzed Supreme Court obliterates every law against fag marriage in the states because fags are butthurt.

Fags in Minnesota and Seattle also tried to get married in the 70s, but because the US was a lot less pozzed back then, they were laughed out of state courts and told to get over it.

Good post.

look at this retard. As if Germany has only germans everywhere and it's not prussians + bavarians + saxons… or if France isn't many peoples as well or if Sweden isn't Algerians + Morrocans + Saudi Arabians. There is plenty of history, of culture and important history. Just because we don't satisfy your larping fetish, it doesn't mean we are not a people.

Provinces need to break off and make their own countries. Canada is shit.

It's hard when half the posts from otherwise legit Holla Forums burgers is kike D&C bullshit in any thread related to Canada.

What's most appalling about this is the way they think Canadian blood is interchangeable with forieners.
Basically you are lowered to the level of some kind of meat that's expected to churn out x amount of widgets to grow gdp.

It's no longer about a strong Canadian economy for Canadians, it's about artificially inflating gdp numbers.

The elite have destroyed humanity as a concept now your entire life/soul is just numbers to bankers.

I used to think that Canadian threads got a whole lot more posts than they used to recently. That was before I looked in them. ZOG is passing off as Americans shitting on Canada. Before they considered imageboards as legit threads and before we had new rapefugees from reddit and cuckchan becoming CTR's grounds, the only kind of D&C in Canadian threads were the perpetual Franco-Anglo wars. Basically what the whole Canadian history has been, other than injuns whining about their lands even though they couldn't defend them for shit

Name the Jew. That is the source of every ill in western politics and economies.

Gosh Hillary, that isn't progressive at all~! :^)

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Please make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off whites are already a minority in the USA. Lead by example burgers.

Honestly I doubt this will happen, Trudeau won out of pure luck. His opposition fucked up. He won't get reelected.

Calgaryfag here.

I've been meaning to post about this, but didn't want to start a thread.

Postmedia owns:

Broadsheet dailies

Tabloid dailies

Free dailies

Don't forget it is the American/USSR cold war that ultimately forced us to abandon our identity and Americanize to avoid a proxy war in our borders among other things (read death of a nation), it was literally the Americans forcing us to abandon the Avro Arrow (then they stole our engineers too) and install missile defense sites for them that caused us to elect Trudeau Sr.

The worst thing about this, is the arguement if we wish to remain relevant.

We leafs have never been "relevant" we were part of the common wealth, our only claim to relevance and we are America's bitch. This idea that we need to stay relevant is a fallacy. We never were a power to be considered.

hownew.ru?

It's the kikes.

Wow.

I can't wait to leave this cold extremely cucked country. The cancer of Trudeau has been elected twice. When the bell tolls thrice the end cometh.

Alternatively, if anyone has a realistic plan to coup the government, let me know. I want the eugenics cabinet position.

I don't see a Hitler getting elected in Canada. Things have gone to far and the media is completely controlled.

If Kek grants dubs, save.

CHECK'D

DON'T WORRY LEAFBROS - WE GONNA SAVE YOU

The holiest of dubs confirm. Kek calls for a crusade to save Canada.

ALL PRAISE KEK

WE ARE SAVED

Check'd

We've had this level of population replacement since at least the early 90s, 1% per year, same as what is now destroying Germany.
Canada is almost completely uninhabitable though. Ottawa is the coldest capital city on earth and it's one of our warmer areas. The temperature range here is 80C. We have an average of 3 days at -40C and 2 weeks at -30C. Add to the fact that the earth is getting colder every year and people are not going to come or stay here.

(checked and kek'd)

SOON

CHECK'D

It's a great defense

If it happens anywhere in the west it will happen here too

Amero please.

I would absolutely love to live in a place where it's cold as shit, snowy, and mountainous. But every country that fits that description (Canada, Sweden, Norway, fucking GREENLAND) is trying as hard as they possibly can to turn themselves into nigger central. I went to the Netherlands seven years ago; I had to wade through oceans of niggers and witness multiple loud, hostile arguments involving Arabs before I saw one single fucking Dutch person. When I left my hotel room the first day, I got asked for a light by a Dutch woman walking with her poo in the loo boyfriend; he gave me this smug look like it was his country and what the fuck was whitey doing there?

Whites were built for cold, clouds, rain and snow. Shitskins aren't supposed to be able to even tolerate those kinds of climates, but every freezing cold northern country that I like is trying to turn themselves into IRL BLACKED.com. I can't fucking stand it. Niggers and dotheads are even starting to infest Alaska of all places.

If the shitskins can handle living in the northmost reaches of Scandinavia and Alaska, they'll never stop emigrating to Canada. Central heating was a mistake and so were airplanes.

Your weather won't save you, that is beta talk

Fight back, kill them all. Fuck all the CTR and D&C/Demoral faggots. Leave you cowards and traitors. You won't be safe in America.

we have ID's here, user

It's gotten to the point where I physically cringe everytime I see my country's flag on Holla Forums's catalog

It's worked for Russia.

FUCK YOU CUCKDEAU, EVERYONE HERE IS ALREADY OUT OF A JOB AND LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT IN A SEA OF BROWN AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE. PEOPLE ARE GOING EAST TO WEST, WEST TO EAST, JUST LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT AND NOT FINDING ANY. I'M TIRED OF WALKING THROUGH PLACES THAT REEK OF CURRY AND LISTENING TO BROKEN FUCKING ENGLISH EVERY TIME I HAVE TO PICK UP SHITTY DOLLAR STORE FOOD WHILE LOOKING FOR A NEW JOB AFTER GETTING LAID OFF. WE ARE FULL, FUCK OFF. TRUDEAU, FUCK YOU.

That's pretty rich coming from the land of 60%.

No they didn't. the far left never actually votes for their own parties here because for some reason they're absolutely terrified of the Conservatives winning a majority so they all vote Liberal instead to avoid splitting the vote. Not that our Conservatives are much better (i believe they were actually the ones who originally opened up our immigration laws, might be wrong there) but at least they weren't actively destroying our country and knew how to balance a budget.

Canadian here, can confirm this. My mom did exactly this. I screamed reeeeee after Trudeau mentioned GG during his campaign and voted Tory.

By 2100 environmental disasters and other problems will make us lucky if we have 100 million people let on the entire planet.

We were never meant to be independent.

Please Britain or America

Save us from ourselves.

I beg you.

They were scum who never should have been elected in the the first place. They suckholed to all the wrong people in all the wrong foreign countries. They did way more damage to any real Canadian identity. Scum.

That's why it's "delayed" and not "prevented".

Why vote for a big party that will just cuck you?

Its just an excuse for Genocide user.

They're in an even worse position than us. The only way for this to work is probably for the actual Americans and Canadians to be forged together into a new country, remove kebab and similar, build a gigantic fucking wall around it all, and build up North America while enjoying burgers in the forests.

:^)

I hope someone gave him an Apple with a razor blade in it or some poisoned candies.

leaves getting cucked

this is honestly an excellent idea, not even kidding

Annex, cleanse Cuckanada of the shitskins, nail Cuckdeau's body to the front of an M1-Abrams tank and drive it leading an army across the U.S. right to the Mehiko border, and then build the wall, with Cuckdeau watching

once finished, then he has permission to die

Guys if Trudeau was assassinated this week what would the consequences be? When is the best time to kill him, if ever? Personally I'm glad he's PM because of accelerationism, the other cucks would kill us slowly, but Trudeau is killing us so fast and hard he can expect major backlash.

Fuck boomers. "At lease they'll pay for my old age pension…"

BUILD THE WALL

When RaHoWa begins I'm going to just hang my own boomer parents who are traitors. They did everything they could to fuck me over on a personal level as well as my whole race.

hubris

OY VEY! How dare you doubt the gospel of global warming! Now make sure you pay your carbon tax so we can create a world-wide currency.

This is what I get from every single canuck I talk to. They don't scream racist, sexist, nazi, whatever at you they just stare at you, defeated.

So should I move to texas, colorado or new hampshire when trump gets in?

Time for Canada to give birth to new countries and die at the birth.

It doesn't surprise me. So many people here actually have the attitude of "Well if we disagree it will anger someone, so we had better just go along with it and everything will be nice and peaceful… oh they want me to buy a prayer rug now? Haha okay, anything to keep the peace! I just want to go back to watching hockey :^)"

This retarded country acts like some battered woman who won't just take the car and drive off when the fucker is passed out drunk at night; and it actively looks down on America whenever you guys even talk about not just bending over for anyone who tells you to. To the cuckolds here that makes you "Stubborn".

Well, yeah. Shame there's too much (((bullshit))) currently in the way.

This is very accurate. Trudeau and Torontocucks aside, most people aren't openly bending over and lubing up a la Sweden so much as going, "Oh, those zany foreign newcomers and their funny quirks. It's so gosh-darned odd that they keep calling for our deaths, but I might be misinterpreting and I don't want to seem rude. Haha, foreigners. So quirky. Hey, look! Hockey season started!" It's like this bland naivete that wouldn't seem out of place in an after school special's suburban setting back in the day. But we're not a family comedy series and it's doing more harm than good, especially now.

It was foretold: archive.is/X97xJ

Hopefully Molyneux and Black Pigeon Speaks will create videos on this topic. Please contact them and suggest it.

The french did

We appreciate it, man. I'd rather live under American human rule than selfie-worshipping faggot cuck rule anyday.

I'm not sure what exactly can be done about it, at least from where I and probably a lot of other Holla Forumsacks are standing.

Like if someone with resources and the educated background/experience for it forms an anti-immigration party, great, I'll vote for it, but there is no good party like that.

Oy vey. They want Canada filled with not-Whites to flood the USA from the north.

I also want 100 Canadians, 70 million having a European Ancestor.

This is the sentiment of white boomers in California too.

sign me up

this cuck wont celebrate thanksgiving because of muh indians but he has no problem dressing up the faisal al shiek fagsi

if hes assassinated itll be blamed on white men and theyll just reinstall some other cuck and continue doing the same shit.

yes, boomers sold north america out for pensions and let tv think for them

We literally need to be annexed. The shitskins have to go back.

Praise Kek

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

At this rate only Quebec will remain.

not a good idea this early in his "leadership". We'll have endless stories in the media on how he was struck down before all his "great ideas" came into fruition and what a true leader he was. The public by in large will lap up this pozzed spooge. The pos that takes over can then push into greater levels of retardation because of the sympathy for the fallen "great leader" and anything less than complete obedience would be "cynical"

To further elaborate, trudeau is pretty fuckin stupid. He'll fuck up a lot so if there is any hope, he can be a catalyst for change by being alive. If he was dead and in particular now, a myth based on 0 facts could be created around him.

WTF?

The Windsor-Quebec corridor is the Ruhr. They will infill patches before expanding outward.

Butts and LeBlanc are the power behind the thronext. Father's charisma, mother's brains, remember.

I know all kinds of shit but that's because I know insiders. Shit is fucked.

Question: why does a non-governmental agency require a government security clearance?

t. Big fan of bitcoin

No, he put in a light-fingered crony lawyer to 'examine options' or some shit. It's defectors legal, though. The cops are overwhelmed (and in some cases look the other way since some cops are even running dispensaries).

FTFY

States "marriage" is simply a merger of the City bonds they float in your name. Under maritime law you're just cattle, goyim.

This is the real redpill of SSM. I'm marrying my wife in a Catholic church.

15 years ago the (((Aspers))) owned them.

How about another Kent Commission? :)

The Arrow was killed because we accidentally invented stealth. Early radar was also shit.

I like to tell people that we have National Al Bundy month every September, when we scored four goals in a single game against muh Russians.

Seriously, this is like Donald Duck on Christmas Eve in Norway levels of "tradition." One. Fucking. Hockey. Game.

Get more than 60 miles outside Toronto. The small-town aww-shucks bullshit is to disarm you while we are still in our OODA loop and deciding if we need to use the shovel or the tire iron if you step out of line. Just because we don't like guns doesn't mean we aren't wary.

"Hey Canada, it looks like your government is trying to completely wreck your country by importing millions of people that you will not be able to support, want to join in a union with a country you have cultural and economic ties with to defend your borders and preserve your way of life?"
It's like you want to become niggers

And I though the Australian Government's plans of 50 million in 2100 were bad

To be fair, America will be even worse off if HRC, maybe better off with CIVIC Nationalist Trump.

I for one welcome Australia to becoming America's 51st state

But then when those 100M immigrants become old, we propose to bring in 1B immigrants to pay into their pensions. And when those ones get old we bring in 10B, and so on.

No one in their right mind could see this as a reasonable long-term solution. The people proposing it certainly don't, they're just pushing it since it fits their agenda.

BUILD ANOTHER WALL. Frankly you should already have one.

If only our border with you was as small as Mexico's, and then another wall would be feasible.

Reported.