Hypothetically speaking...

Hypothetically speaking, if I were personally made aware of a potential happening involving Muslims in unmarked rented vans at a Trump event this Saturday, how many Holla Forumsacks would be interested in knowing where?

Anything heard in this thread will be attributed to "rumors on the internet". I can be identified based on what I know, so I may have to sidestep a few details.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6t5w88hcpE4
archive.is/ll8fx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off attention whore. you should have just posted the information.

sick larping my friend, i will donate 0.0001488 bitcoins to your patreon in memorandum

We don't want to know anything about it.
tips.fbi.gov wants to hear about it.

upload a timestamped picture of your face and driver's license or you're just a LARPing faggot

If you had legit information about something like this it should be reported to the FBI. Apparently they're doing their job again now.

Kys

Yes, I want attention to this, because it may be important.

I am familiar with multiple individuals on both a personal and professional level that have confided with me that the Apopka, Florida campaign office for Trump will be having an event this Saturday. Several days ago, four blatantly Muslim men cased the joint, moving in an obvious formation to avoid exposing their faces to cameras while pointing out locations of interest in the strip mall the location is in. They arrived in an unmarked van, which we got the tag of. It was an Enterprise rental from a town a hundred miles away.

I'm violating client confidentiality as it is. I'm not going to prove who I am.

We've already alerted every relevant authority, but if I get snackbar'd Saturday I don't expect the feds to do anything until it's too late.

Don't forget my Kickstarter.

Send a private message to the Donald's twitter and tell him what you know.

anchor shit thread

why do we care?

We're in communication with the office staff themselves. It's an open secret that something is wrong, enough that they're hiring private contractors to keep an eye out. I don't know if Trump himself is aware, but there's no way it hasn't made its way through some portion of the chain of command.

Either inform the FBI and Secret Service or kill yourself.

If that was true, you’d tell the FBI and Secret Service.
Good; it will help swing Florida in his favor.

I’m violating client confidentiality as it is.
Of what, moishe? Are you a co-conspirator?
Then kill yourself.

larping as a secret agent, really?

Why don't you just celebrate halloween like a normal kid

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to tell you, that you are a faggot, would you go kill yourself, please?

The pragmatist in me says this would secure a Trump victory beyond landslide tier.
Say nothing, do nothing.

On the other hand… thinking of more white people being killed by sand niggers tells me it's not worth it. It should be stopped.

This. Trump can't afford to lose those votes in Florida.

First off, fake and gay.

Secondly, say what you know, then archive this page so you have some sort of timestamp.

Trump has snoops on Holla Forums.
He probably will know pretty soon. Or knows before you.

Sage for potential larper.

Report it to the Eff Bee Eye you nigger. If something habbens we'll look back on this thread and bully you for not doing something sooner.

De effe bee ih esé?

This. Try to prevent the whites being killed, but aside from that, do nothing. This will only help his campaign.

Yes because the FBI would definitely do their fucking job when it comes to helping keep a Trump event going. Lurk moar faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=6t5w88hcpE4

How I feel when I think of muslims

This would only help Trump, which does not make any sense unless Trump himself is involved which is still bad news.

They are stupid and prideful to the point of self-harm, but not this much. If this turns out to be true it only speaks of bad things for the future, but I doubt it is.

I bet this faggot is just doing this to create a false rumor to shut down the rally.
Report it to the alphabet and keep shut or else you're a nigger.

to all the people saying "report it to the fbi" or whatever… don't you realize all the revelations lately about the fbi having an internal war? and the cia is probably actively trying to discredit julian assange through the t&c bullshit.
this is probably just larping, but there's way too much shilling going on here which makes me suspicious that this might be real

Pff, what a homo you are.

Everyone that should be informed has been, but I've already said more than I'm allowed to.

Just didn't know if there were any other "concerned citizens" local to the area that might want to show up in case anything happens. We don't know if they know that we caught them, so we can't even say what the odds are that they would go through with something even if something was planned.

It may happen, it may not. I just wanted to put the info out there.

Yeah this could be a probing tendril to see if THIS might work to shut down the unstompable God Emperor

Reported too.

Aww, user spoiled their surprise.

Send the van's plate number to Daniel Hopsicker of Mad Cow Morning News. He does investigative journalism of the Florida underworld.

So really we should just stay away and let the authorities deal with it.

I dont think a bunch of fat nerds are gonna help when the professionals are involved.

Post everything you know and then kill yourself for wasting everyone's time being a massive faggot.

Here is a cap of this bread with an archive link if anyone wants to keep a record.

archive.is/ll8fx

Thank you.

T - 6 days till we find out if I'm a gigantic faggot.

I'll be as surprised as the rest of you.