I saw Fire & Ice and it was pretty gud. Does Holla Forums like Teegra?

I saw Fire & Ice and it was pretty gud. Does Holla Forums like Teegra?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2tp89r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's night, you goddamn weeaboo.

Batman was pretty good in this movie. Kept the protagonist alive. Crushed the enemy almost single-handedly. Movie picked up after he became part of the plot.

it really is and yes

its night she's tan and that's al lshe wears

he's based on that old art, you know the stuff
frank frazetta especially

Are you kidding me? Her skin is lighter than and she has green eyes.

dailymotion.com/video/x2tp89r

skip to 39:00 to compare her with actual shitskins, at night
skip to 50 or when the sun is coming up
skip to 1:17:00 near the ending to see a side by side comparison

her skin is pale now quit being retarded
most Holla Forums fags dont know better than to say that

Respect the dubbs and checkem

oh right, I can embed

This is why Holla Forums has no meme magic.

Ah Ralph Bakshi, going in with the Sword and Fantasy craze and trying to make animation more than Disney kid's shit, but alas, Family fun for all ages crap was thoroughly ingrained in the minds of the West. People also thought he could make an ‎Elric of Melniboné movie.

Well back to the movie, it was pretty much good animation with some darkly implied shit when you look at Darkwolf's history with Nekron and Queen Juliana

get out untermench

Your bait was on point, fam.

why am i not surprised?

Christ-chan is cute!

She sure is.

You're a fag.

wasn't there a project to reanimate all her scenes topless? whatever happened to that shit?

not him
I like christ-chan
race mixing is still wrong

Its Holla Forums shitposting, ignore and report.

FML

Case in point:
>Princess Daphne gets [CURRENT YEAR]ed

/thread

why is everyone so sure it's Holla Forums?
I mean it's a higher bar than a certain other board that could be fucking with us, but why Holla Forums every time?

FUCK

Its sad when the creator himself becomes this pozzed. But oh well, its Don Bluth after all… I would have been more crushed if Ralph Bakshi did it.

Have you been on Holla Forums lately? That board become a cesspool. Somehow its even more Tumblr than Holla Forums.

I've actually never been to Holla Forums
I'll have to give it a good look but a cursory glance shows them ragging on the young turks, ponies and harry potter
but maybe I'm missing it

gonna have to look deep too because this shit looks promising
>>>Holla Forums668540

furthermore this thread >>>Holla Forums669700
looks like a lovely fusion of Holla Forums and Holla Forums with a sensitive OP getting blown the fuck out

Holla Forums has been turned to shit over the past year by moderators who either don't care or actively hate the board and a handful of autistic shitposters.
That said, there's one guy here who's trying to push the idea that every post he dislikes is "Holla Forums".

your autism gave me a fantastic chuckle, +2 to you lad.

thats definitely what it feels like

RIP in peace.

D&C tactics, pay it no mind.

Still a WIP.

I know two of the animators from the original game (Kathleen Quaife and Mike Cedeno) who were called to work on the movie. Kathleen was legit disappointed when I told her about the tonedown on Daphne

This reminds me of how the guy who made Ultima became massively pozzed and talked about how bigoted Ultima and its fans were. He also went on to say how ashamed he was of it since it was not artsy enough and the fans were bigots. He is apparently ashamed for making a video game and not some gone home knockoff.

How do you know them? What did Mike say about the tonedown bullshit? Did they call Bluth out?

This is embarrassing… Its like an old dude trying to fit with the younger crowd.

Do you have a source on that? I mean, I looked it up myself and what I found was an interview where he used bigotry as a theme in one of his game, rather than throwing his older projects and his fans under the bus by calling them bigots.

Bluth must be so desperate for success that he's selling out in as many ways as he can.

you know, what I've really noticed is a lack of drive from anons to just up and say, that's bullshit
I think a lot of anons have been feeling tired and apathetic this last ear and that could account for it

NOICE

It was on his twitter, but it was a long time ago if I recall correctly. He spergs out on twitter now about things he does not like or things that people should like but do not.

You really like that reaction image, don't you?

Ah, I see… I don't have a Twitter, so I don't follow this stupid shit. In any case, is right. The only reason these dinosaurs do tis is because they are desperate for success or to fit in with the "it" crowd.

It seems like that since the guy who made ultima has not made anything of worth ever since then. Hell, even a few of the other big names who worked on Ultima can't stand the guy and/or hate some of the political bullshit in games. I remember one guy on the team even liked GG or some shit and got yelled at.

NOT BLUTH TOO

Looks like liberalism got Don Bluth.

Garriot hasn't made anything of worth since Tabula Rasa and that shit went under 10 years ago.

It was only a matter of time

You anons need to understand that this liberal bullshit was always part of the entertainment industry. Yes they tried to hide it, but that was only because they had to. All of your heroes were secretly villains behind the scenes.

Yes we get, from the various threads you're already in, we get it.