RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD - DEPORTATION DIVISION EDITION PT.1

ITT: We have a little fun with investigation and reporting, we become the LAW, pretend this is all a big game and the objective is to have FUN and at the same time, you will be doing America a big favor, so its killing 2 birds with 1 stone. the entertainment and benefit.

If you would like to report illegal aliens, please call Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) at 1-866-DHS-2ICE (347-2423). They will need to know names, locations (either work place or residence) and any other specific information you can provide. Visit www.ice.gov for more information.

It doesn't matter whether someone crossed our nation's borders illegally or overstayed a visa, their presence in the country is illegal which makes them deportable under the Immigration and Nationality Act. According to the law…"Any alien who is present in the United States in violation of this Act or any other law of the United States is deportable."

Mostly for amusement, but your task is to investigate, dox and file a report to the ICE.GOV to initiate their part of investigation that will conclude in deportation, you will be doing your country or your political spectrum a service, ON THE INTERNET.

you can find a lot of illegals surrounding groups like blacklivesmatter or the hillary protesters, you can also emulate illegals as a form of keywords so that you may search for them on social media, they have bad english skills and sometimes posts in spanish or whatever third world language they speak, typing third world language on twitter for example that has to do with hillary MIGHT lead you to an illegal, the rest is simply doxing, observing behavior/strange anomalies that would conclude that he's illegal and so on.

- Terrible English
- Spouts third language on SM
- Shitskin (Should be pretty obvious)
- Images of them at walmart and other places they can afford.
- Job position as janitors, pizza delivery, housekeeping, dishwasher, gas station attendant and every low-skill job possible
- fat and small (manlet heights mostly for spics and beaners)
- throws party on sundays for their other illegal friends on the block
- receives a basket of food and other products from local school because americans think illegals suffer more then the vets.
- constantly uses the cellphone on places they shouldn't use. (IE. Planes, NY Buses, etc.)

i'm sharing this because these traits are easily viewed on images and videos that you might encounter, be vigilante as these types of information can be vitally important.

By Phone:(866) 347-2423
(U.S. and Canada)(802) 872-6199
(Other Countries Across the Globe)(802) 872-6196
TTY for hearing impaired only || TTY para personas con discapacidad auditiva solamente
By Online Tip Form: www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8027187.html
fairus.org/issue/how-to-report-illegal-immigrants
twitter.com/slimjadey__/status/789255490211418112
twitter.com/TheSaulGonzales
targetillegals.com/
rejectamnesty.com
twitter.com/xoxolidiaxoxo_/status/789976999984926720
twitter.com/T6Peng
facebook.com/anfernie.benipayo?fref=ts
youtube.com/watch?v=FlEfZqp6jZY
twitter.com/_Sorensic
twitter.com/Southrydge
twitter.com/pretttynhi
twitter.com/Infectedwasp6
twitter.com/xoxolidiaxoxo_/media
twitter.com/AnonBabble

one other important information I forgot to put, illegals crawling with families, mostly who came via airplane and not by mexico, A.K.A OVERSTAYED VISA, they tend to live near schools and hospitals, mostly in a commieblock apartments, if you want an example I can give you one, I knew this one place crawling with illegals, Google Amesbury Ma. Carriage Hill.

Bump

Also see vid.

Do they deport university enrolled students? There are protests for "undocumented" student at my uni, including pushing for scholarship fund. I dont know how they even managed to get enrolled.

Can I just call ICE to one of their rallies? Or send them a list of members of the club. Not all are undocumented, some are just "allies".

I'd imagine ICE would consider uni students a low priority.

quote from k12 article

sounds pretty gay but it doesn't mean shit, report away.

I think so yes, also:

is a very strange law and shouldn't even exist, if they are undocumented, how the hell are they suppose to graduate?

well Holla Forums, what do?

They have to go back

How can they have any rights? They're here illegally, if they should be arressted the moment it's made known, the second they step out of whatever home they're squatting in.

You'll have to dox her dad. If she was born here, she'd be granted citizenship as an anchor baby.

Also, remember to never use the nonsensical, technically incorrect, obfuscating and intentionally very misleading non-term "undocumented." They're illegal immigrants.

disgusting.

WEW LADS, LOOKS LIKE I FOUND A JACKPOT.

how many illegals can you see on this image?

Why are spic males so disgusting compared to the females?

Tell her you want to hire her dad to paint your house. Get his contact info and turn him over to ICE.

all of them

theyre both pretty unappealing tbh. maybe its the fuckloads of tattoos

Round them all up and throw them over the wall.. in the end dose it really matter?

I know most look like shit but some spic girls are pretty fucking hot when they are young.

That is why it must go back and it's spawn.

^^^ this

Welp, looks like those cheap chinese support gear he used for painting houses from the ceiling didn't do him good.

also

I think the other image shows her location, possible nearby area for dox?

Quality.

8ch.net/pol/res/8027187.html

oops, I meant a different link

fairus.org/issue/how-to-report-illegal-immigrants

OH FUCK

This one also confirms she's with an illegal.

Wait, so not all of the posts by guacman are AI driven?

EZ mode

not after twitter banned guac's dev account which according to the creator, is where the hashes are or whatever the fuck that is.

also, I just noticed he is probably browsing this thread.

I worked for a place FULL of illegals and tried to rat them out. It was right after they formed ICE, and I just got a machine and they never returned my message.
Sorry to say, but nothing will happen. The Feds know where the illegals are.

Oh okay, I was wondering what that post meant. Thanks.

for now, but when Trump is President…

id be best to report these people when trump is actually president, obango wont do shit

You're gonna make some father's life a lot better anons. I believe in you. Post results

This is my plan.
I used to be friends with some real scumbags so I have a SM database filled with illegal spics with many of them coupled with their self-advertised drug activity. It will be so easy and satisfying- only about a week to go.

But then they hit 22, and become Rosita de cleaning lady

my great grandmothers grandmother immigrated here legally can i stay?

twitter.com/TheSaulGonzales

he hates trump, but putting his faggotry aside he also exposed another race traitor that is dating another illegal immigrant.

this keeps getting worse but the list of deportation keeps growing, dear god.

i'm fully aware of the illegal deportation process not going anywhere in the past, though some organizations are put into pressure because of the FBI corruption with hillary, it might intimidate neighboring orgs, who knows?

also ICE highly endorsed trump, could be the momentum they are waiting for.

Forgot pic

This deserves a sticky and a prize pool of bitshekels to the user that presents proof of his having filed the most reports
Gif related is the type of poor, dejected white men that are losing their careers to these spics

bump

(1)

She's pretty cute. Really fucking sad to see.

You white?

MexFag here
What can an illegal do? Here in Mexico you can't do shit without your ID or passport (voting, using a credit card, opening a bank account, you get asked for your ID every day). How easy can be life up there for this lazy fucks to happily stay there?

You do not need to ethnically cleanse your cities, you need to make it harder to live as an illegal. That might require Government oversight, but it is a more permanent solution than to trying to keep up with the influx of migrants coming south

this is depressing.

They are free to do a surprisingly large number of things. Pretty much they end up with the same treatment given to regular citizens, if not better. For instance the other year I had to run around printing documents so I could renew my drivers license. There was this fuck in line who barely spoke English, said no to every question about documents, and he ended up getting a translator to give him full assistance. They put these animals on the road.

Anyway, you have the right idea. One of Trump's plans is to make it incredibly hard for them to move money around, and to make it especially difficult to send anything back to Mexico if one's illegal.

WE NEED A MAP !!!

A MAP OF OCCUPATION; A MAP OF INFESTATION - OF THE CONTINENT

obviously need a scoring system to keep track of who has deported the most illegals. this makes it fun and competitive. maybe some prizes or special recognition and privileges for the top deporters

there was a website operating for that very purpose, it kept tabs of illegals and the response that were successfully emited.

we need to ask them to rehost.

See:

Alternatives, sadly it doesn't seem like its hosted:

targetillegals.com/
rejectamnesty.com

find information on illegals is harder then I thought.

they are not even registered on the fucking whitepage category, the only way to find information on them is by looking at their friend's location that are legalized and try to figure things out from there.

WE

Make it impossible to work here and to have zero benefits and watch the self-deportation begin

WUZ

on the day of the rope/unorganized RWDS are you guys wearing MAGA hats? i dont look obviously white but want to take part in cleansing my town and neighboring cities

KANGZ

My problem is that I'm 100% sure that my next door neighbors are illegals, but I have no clue how I'm supposed to prove to ICE that I have a "reasonable suspicion" about their nationality.

We force them user. If they don't acknowledge their illegal status we go to the businesses that are hiring them and tell them they have illegals working there. If the business mangers/owners don't address the issue, like in your case, we send a report daily to the immigration authorities and threaten to file suit.
Eventually the pestering should pay off.

learn how they behave, most illegals are evasive, if you can learn more about them, feel free to share with ICE, I think they can guide you through on how to do that.

Are you saying ICE can guide me on how to learn more about them, or something else?

Well you mostly get that from the website but yes.

rebamp

both of those are dead

Want some Mark Dice tier shit?
Go to a beaner Walmart with a petition. Arouse the Nachos. Get Nacho cheese on the paper. Be creative and Dicey. Getting names and addresses is so ICY.

=Papers please==

sounds like Holla Forums has to make their own thing then.

They may have a right to attend school but they don't have a right to be in this country. A uni student can be deported.

Hasn't anyone told her not to fat shame!?

But user ethnic cleansing is so much fun

We'll get a white guy to do it

bump

checked.

I love this thread.

Gas the kikes - the niggers can go back to Africa and Mexico.

Here's another one
twitter.com/xoxolidiaxoxo_/status/789976999984926720

any report on possible dox?

I'm hot on this trail
twitter.com/T6Peng
Her spic brother

We got a live one here fellas, this here is a rapping degenerate illegal spic
Name: Anfernie Benipayo
Alias: "Peng"
Facebook: facebook.com/anfernie.benipayo?fref=ts
Youtube which might have more compromising address information:
youtube.com/watch?v=FlEfZqp6jZY
Twitter: twitter.com/T6Peng (contains photographic evidence of drug use)
His spic associates:
twitter.com/_Sorensic
twitter.com/Southrydge
twitter.com/pretttynhi
twitter.com/Infectedwasp6

Judging by his name and handle he isn't a spic but a flip, or at least a half-flip. Get your racial epithets straight.

i hate seeing this shit. imagine all the white women who would be searching for a white man, if it was their only option. so many fall through the cracks and go for pedro or tyrone when they are young and foolish and swoon by flash and charisma…#foreveralone

www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

she's hot as fuck
twitter.com/xoxolidiaxoxo_/media

she still has to go back

The sister has a lot of spanish tweets. Do they speak Spanish? Either way the flips are the spics of China and they have to go back regardless

wait a couple more years, she will become a goblin.

Nah, she's ugly.

I've seen way hotter in my time, but as per usual they have to go back. After you fucking pump 'em that is, gotta add that emotional/psychological curve ball

race mixer detected

Report him
But I lost my sides kek

What color are you?

Fuck, why I am so triggered that you cant tell a spic name from a flip one?
t. Spic living in spic land

Report her to just to make her head explode

I'm doing this, hope they get deported right before they graduate and waste all that time and money. They are really blatant and brag about it all the time.

Not paying taxes is only bad when Donald Trump does it.

In places like Los Angeles you would only need to go to Home Depot's Ralphs etc

any job that an American Blue Collar Worker is at… there is bound to be an illegal

LA RWDS

GOD SPEED TRUMP AND DAVID DUKE

may you slaughter millions of spics

Spic women age terribly though. Just look at Jeb!'s wife.

I made some OC for the RWDS boys at home.

I know where some illegals live. meet me by the lampost by midnight after I get off work. I accept payments in hot pockets, a man's gotta eat.

t.- person cursed with being quarter spic

bump

You have a healthy affinity for your culture and distaste for those who disrespect it. Stay in spic land and you're doing it right.

Don't be ignorant, m8. Love your people, but also learn about the world. They speak Filipino and nowadays also English, but due to their colonial history there are still Spanish speakers. Spanish-American War rings a bell?

This is so easy to do it's comical, here's how.

1.) Get yourself a tracfone/burner, cause you don't want them to know who you are.
2.) Post an ad on craigslist under the "gigs" heading that you are hiring for something, be creative. (Use gigs and not employment because gigs is free) ((Unsure of legality, but can also offer payment in cash only, this is a guaranteed method of gaining many responses from those that want to remain hidden)
3.) answer your phone, collect their name, number, ask them if they have a social security number for a background check, and / or other leading questions that reveal their legal status.
4.) take newfound info and follow the OPs instructions. Congratulations, you are now more effective than the government is at uncovering illegals. As a bonus, you picked out the ones here to take our jobs.

He's right, in all but the most uncucked states they won't do shit