Hey, leftypol here. just wanted to give you guys our new chart we produced. figured a lot of you could use it

hey, leftypol here. just wanted to give you guys our new chart we produced. figured a lot of you could use it

cool thx

You forgot spaces for Muzzies, rapefugees, beaners, illegal beaners, kikes, and poo in the loos. Step your game up leftypol

Leftist memes couldn't be any more low energy

This is really fucking terrible. I think even CTR could do better.

This

thanks

silly user! rapefugees, beaners, kikes, and poo in the loos fall under "blacks"

0/10 wouldnt meme

Hey, Holla Forums, how's your rectal prolapse coming along?

you thought this shit was good enough that you could saunter over here and post it all triumphant lol

i sure did

Well perhaps you should consider consulting a psychiatrist to determine why you don't want to produce children with your wife.

I was reading a thread on cuckchan Holla Forums (mostly about richard spencer since I wanted to read more about his pyramid scheme) and I kept seeing people calling out fullchan Holla Forums for being stormfags and paranoids.

Seemed fucking weird to me since I've been posting here for a while and I don't really think we're that out of sync.

Then I remember that I literally think all niggers need to be killed or deported and that the female vote was the beginning of the end of western society.

I guess my point is that I don't see any reason for why OP shouldn't be banned for this gay cancer shit.

muh safe space from ironic memes

Kill yourself goon, I'm not dumb enough to fall for your false flag.

Don't worry, OP will get another VPN banned with this cuck shit once mods get on it. It's not even one of those commies, it's just Holla Forums trying to pass off as Holla Forums so they can try and spark another inter-board raid. I'm willing to bet they are gonna post/have posted as one of us there, trying to spark a fire on either side.

look mom im trolling /P.o.l.

sage

This is terrible. What is this supposed to accomplish, exactly?

the people that don't want mixed mongrels to be born aren't the cruel ones.

Oh fuck you most of all.

You're a cuck. It's not ironic. You post it because you are a fucking pervert.