Why is Holla Forums so cancerous?

Why are these people so fucking disgusting? This shit is inescapable and impossible to deal with. These fucking hypocrites will stop at nothing to destroy the world. They're incapable of rational thought. They cannot be allowed to exist. I want to kill them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10803898
youtube.com/watch?v=hu2xbFyAPmk
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82106139
lmgtfy.com/?q=site:stormfront.org 4chan
youtube.com/watch?v=GVuK44kWgxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You better get used to it, I imagine it's only going to get worse.

I mean, you can shit on GG all you want, go nuts - but fuck, it started out pretty hostile to the far right because no one wanted to be accused of bigotry - now its openly become a right wing movement. It's pathetic.

strawpoll.me/10803898

have you ever considered just not pushing mudskins onto everyone else?

Most of the site is just a recruiting ground for their nonsensical politics. From their perspective, we are the Holla Forums of Holla Forums.

have you considered a fulfilling career as an hero?

Normie sites because at least you can "contain" it on image boards. Its scary when I see normies who don't even use reddit engaging in their rhetoric.

Have you considered not obsessing over black dicks your whole life and thinking we do the same?

Have you considered not having a severe persecution complex?

But we don't go onto other boards or websites posting shitty memes and being cunts in general.

My obsession with black dicks was created because the demise of whitey (engineered by the left) is inevitable so I had to create a fetish around it to keep me from falling into total depression and madness.

Now you know my secret.

Must you even ask?

Such is the life of the left.

"Why is the culture changing from left to right on an absurd image board" - the leftist cried while the entire western world more or less agreed with him on everything

that's easy for you to say when every other post on this goddamn site isn't bitching about blacks and jews, and only you see the utter pointlessness of it.

Yeah I can see why people will disagree with you a lot.

I believe you misunderstood my post.

I was comparing Holla Forums to SJWs

Now the joke is ruined :(

Holla Forums is an lost cause and an FBI honeypot.

I don't visit any other board and don't engage with underage gamergaters.

Also, 4chan is complete trash excepting a very few selective boards and I would advise anyone not to visit anymore as it makes you dumber than a sack of potatoes.

Holla Forums is actually starting to slowly leak into the real world.
Trump's success and brexit are symptoms of it.
This is just the beginning, the future is going to be pretty shitty.

How about you kill yourself for considering such an action leftist

what was that one Holla Forums video with the attack on titan character and the shitty story that tried to be emotional

How many of you guys actually post on any other board on this site?

I'm finding it more and more impossible.

Holla Forums is a front for something, I swear to god. The'yre puppets of a right-wing think tank somewhere. Watch them all turn into die-hard conservatives when the time becomes convenient.

I used to post on Holla Forums but every discussion would just devolve into jew hating inside of a dozen posts

I used to post on Holla Forums but that place is basically a cesspit now

I posted on a couple of smaller boards but the polyp's need to stick his Idickology into everything just ruins it.

If you really want to talk about politics on Holla Forums, expect pure ideology. Especially because the average Holla Forumsie is politically ignorant.

Let's not get carried away now

Brexit and Trump happened for many reasons, but Holla Forums isn't one of them. Holla Forums just memed along and piggiebacked on them like the sub 80 IQ Neanderthals they are identifying with any mass movement that is even slightly towards the right. Trump being an Israel shill and Brexit racist against Eastern Europeans be damned.

Do tell?

So don't discuss this shit here then, go away from the chan culture because you are obviously not compatible

What are you talking about?

That is what we call a change in the overton window
Yeah stopping the flow of browns to Europe, starting white stable families and stopping the degenerate dildo that is fucking shitty

Thing is, they truly, well and believe that they are being good people by shitposting, that they are saving the lost white man. When we try to form coherent discussions from our point of view on their turf they don't see it any differently from funposting.

whats better: ron paul Holla Forums or trump Holla Forums?

Don't you know? 7tech/ is an autistic board, why will you go there anyway?

both were a steaming pile of shit.

I do remember some Marx threads in 2008 though.

No, fuck you. I'm not going to bow to your AIDS tier ideology because it would be more convenient.

I don't post on any other board anymore.

On 4chan I only post on /vg/ and s4s

If I say I am a Nazi to my friends(I am not) they will disown me, if I tell them that I am a communist/Marxist they will either just roll their eyes or have a conversation with me which leads to "huh, guess you're right"

Holla Forums culture is not chan culture, fucking newfag

Just go back to your antifa forum you fucking nerd

Ron paul Holla Forums x1000000000

pure spookery

4chan or the chan culture has always been racist

Sick burn

I'll go to a forum if you enjoy a refreshing bleach on the rocks.

It wasn't , only someone unfamiliar with chan culture would say that. Only Holla Forums with their taqiya tactics make this claim.

To troll people, not as a political ideology.

You're so subhuman you can't conceive that your ideology is the stupidest thing 4chan could come up with.

Wow the sword of tactical nihilism, you know this is equivalent of a libertarian screaming about NAP

It fits

Communists are notorious for rewriting history now you are so pathetic that you have to rewrite the history of an image board

I wish I could punch every single newfag who think chan culture is Holla Forums's autism.
Holla Forums ruined chan culture, in fact Holla Forums retardation is the complete opposite of what chan culture once was.

Said the fucking neo-nazi

Go to ED and look at the Holla Forums article you fucking cancerous newfag.

Back to r/thedonald with you

BOO

I am not, monarchy all the way NS is way to LARPy

Yeah, oh and das kapital is basically a secular version of the bible'

Can someone cap this?

Das Kapital has no history in it faggot

Here ye go.

Pol did this on purpose.

It wants to have chans, GG and so on conected with them. This is their only way to get power. Corrupting.

I know, I just wanted you to know that you are basicaly reading the bible

4chan was fucking racist waaay before /new/ or Holla Forums

Plus, you haven't even read the mango, for Das Kapital is the equivalent of "this is how Satan works".

Other way around. More people are posting on Holla Forums and voting for far right populists because things are becoming more desperate for people who want someone/something to lead them away from it.
Shit, why do you think we've been growing lately.

Forty keks

Praise KEK

Do you choose your ideology like a fucking fashion statement?

Nazism is fashion now because of the refugee crisis in Europe. It will pass but these are hard times for lefty.

Yeah that was the entire point of the discussion

No it was to basically be edgy and to be counter culture, not to troll

Psychological projecting yourself onto oldfags
Kek

It's almost as if saying you want to commit mass murder makes people uncomfortable.

Maybe because, were tired of cold, boring, rationality, since its that which has caused the men of the west to become so feminized, instead of taking passionate action.

This is something that has been illustrated by Johnathan Bowden, who illustrates the left as cold, rational, boring and equal.
Its the right wing which enflames the passions and is hot, irrational, interesting, and unequal.

youtube.com/watch?v=hu2xbFyAPmk

So how many people have died under (not real)communism

THIS

M-Ls and Maoists are so openly despised by the modern far left that we have universal epithets for them; the modern far left, however, continues to pretend like Hitler was literally a god.

Billions and counting.

Some say Corbyn will make Stalin look like a fucking anarchist; but I have my doubts. The numbers are already in the billions - if not trillions.

It never will be real communism for the same reason it never will be real christianity, the real will always fail to meet up with the ideal, and no matter how many times it fails, the hubris of autistic feminine communal spiritually weak men will continue to devote their stubbornly masculine minds towards emasculating and domesticating men whom are masculine in body/mind and spirit.

Instead of improving himself, the slave will continue to invent excuses or technologies to mask his weakness, and will continue to be a slave in essence because he lacks the willpower to better himself over the span of several generations instead of the more immediate gratification of adopting technologies which he will become dependent on.

So you're saying you're aggressive idiots.
So you're realizing something people have known for years!

Better than being a boring coward.

Are you saying we need to be more brave like your Fuhrer was?

never change Holla Forums

You are like children, you need to revolt against authority only to enforce your own subjective bias, that because of feelings you know you are right, thus you fall back at fighting invisible enemies made up by your own irrational bias.

Authority enforced by reason on the other hand identifies the real cause and effect and does not depend on individual actors to be effective or appeals to emotion an is a neutral judge.

Keep rationalizing classcuck.

Well, most of those guys do believe in equality so…

I never understood the appeal for equality, equality is boring. What happens after equality? Happily ever after? The end? That's it?

Fuck that, i want perpetual struggle and hierarchy because that gives flavor to life, it makes things fun.

Only a judeo-christian ideal would posit an end to all strife.

Its about time we returned to the Golden Age, fuck the masses.

Holy shit, you're the guy from all of those incomprehensible YouTube videos! YOU'RE FAMOUS!

so you want to be classcucked because it's less boring. What an excuse.

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

LOL

Passion must be tempered by rationality, but not so much to where it becomes mostly or completely rational.

A passionless life is not a life worth living, its not even a life at all.

What kind of story would the illiad have been if Menelaus would have just allowed the coward Paris to take his wife, just because it would have been irrational to kill many of his men in war?

You do realize you're part of the masses, right?
Or do you imagine yourself as some kind of temporarily embarrassed warrior-king?

Are you such a dull person that you can't find meaning in life without conquering others?

The modern world is boring, its why youre shitposting on this website instead of going outside and starting your "revolution".

Look at the image again, i dont want to return to the capitalist Bronze age, i want to return to the Golden age.

revolutions don't just happen out of nowhere.

The point is you idiot that in politics we decide based on reason and not because an inbred monarch "felt like it" or because an angry mob enforced it.

In your private life you can do whatever the fuck you want , but in the public political arena the facts should be decided by independent judges.

The Right ever since Burke thought they were the chosen arbitrators in politics based on tradition and romanticism, not realizing that the enlightenment had already done them in by raising the scientific revolution as the guiding principle of politics and philosophy.

So you're a primitivist?

Are you really this retarded?

my god

>boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/82106139
absolute madman

The masses dont care about my life or me on a personal level, why should i care for them? Theyve provided the environment for my growth, but at what cost? A shallow upbringing followed by a shallow adulthood?

Conquering others isnt dull, it happens automatically by breathing air, eating food, and maintaining ones existence.
Resources arent infinite and every resource you take for yourself is at its essence an act of war.

Move to Afghanistan. They have all the priest castes and "sacred war" you want.

And what would that be, the Neolithic Revolution?

Resources arent infinite and every resource you take for yourself is at its essence an act of war.

No, because we have excess of everything faggot. You're psychotic if you want the population so high we have to fight over this shit.

Kill yourself. You know it's what your heart most deeply desires.

i thought we already confirmed that stormfront has been raiding Holla Forums since day 1 and was spreading their bullshit throughout /news/

A society that has an excess of dildos wont last very long.

Im thinking long term, we wont, but our children will.

We could use some strife, we have been in comfort for far too long. Even if you dont want it to happen it will…i just wont be alive to say i told you so, but my boy will.

stormfront assimilated Holla Forums long ago.

How about instead of telling people to kill themselves like the lazy fatass you are, you take some responsibility and do it yourself.

I'm a moderate conservative lurking here for memes and out of interest and ye I can agree with you, Holla Forums is cancer, I cant believe the amount of times a Holla Forumsack has threatened me for being a jew.

I see I struck a nerve.

The relationship between Holla Forums and Holla Forums is not nearly as simple as you claim. On many threads Holla Forumslacks are told to go fuck themselves. And when you think about it, Hitler ran a big totalitarian state apparatus that spied on an entire population. That doesn't go home very well with Holla Forumsnicians who are opposed mass surveillance. What I do see on Holla Forums are people fed up with idpol EE&Eing the IT-world. It do occasionally detect class-consciousness there, and don't forget it's the SJWs they hate. I don't really know much about Holla Forums's admin, though.

Make a new thread for that one.

Anyone find it hilarious Holla Forumstards mirror so closely the dumb aggressive nigger stereotypes they claim to despise?

Yeah. By me, usually.

Rebelling against a ruling elite certainly isn't dull.

Not at all. I find it immensely irritating.

psssh nothin personnel kid

I've never lurked on Holla Forums, but /g/ has been totally invaded by Holla Forums recently.
I guess all the knowledgeable anons left for lainchan and the tech-savvy subreddits.
It's sad to see Stallman memes next to that swarm of "le poo in le loo pajeet xDDDD" posts now, especially when you consider that a lot of developers attracted to free software are generally libertarians (leaning left or right) with more interesting political opinions than your average edgy Trump supporter, who are shitting the board with their consumerist threads.

Because that actually happens

Cute.

this. why is the modern left so fucking cucked? how many terrorists/criminals have you seen claim to be leftists within the past 4 decades?

Everything you've said ITT makes me think you just got done watching pic related for the first time. It's such cliched shit.

Here's a hint: That movie's (and by extension the book's) message didn't end at "we're a generation of men raised by women".

The only reason you believe that is because you think you'll end up being one of the masters of the masses, when in reality you'll just be another slave.

"One of the reasons that this will happen is that people in the Western world at the moment are chronically bored. There’s a boredom that has settled upon our people. You can sense it. There’s a spiritual torpor out there. And the most exciting ideas, the most threatening ideas, the most psychopathological ideas, the ideas which are beyond all other ideas, are the ideas which are in this room. They are the most dangerous ideas, and therefore they have a subtle attraction to radical and dissident minds.

Don’t forget that everything which has occurred in the last 50 years was once so dissident that the people in the 1920s—those who advocate the ultra-liberalism of today—had to meet in secret, because they were frightened of revealing what their views were to the generality, and to their own families, and to work colleagues. See how the entire notion of what it was to be “progressive” or “reactionary” or “unprogressive” or “traditionalist” or otherwise has changed around in a hundred years.

We are now the people stalking. We are now the people who are afraid of media revelation. We are the people who are taught to be frightened and ashamed of our own views. The whole thing has been reversed in a hundred years.

But there is a natural tendency to kick; there is a natural tendency to kick against the system which is in place. And politically-correct liberalism is an enormous target to be attacked. And it is fun to attack it. And it is life-affirming to attack it. And to traduce it and to kick its bottom and to run ’round and to be chased by it and to be opposed by all these po-faced zealots and that sort of thing.

It’s entertaining, and that’s one of the things that people have to realize that will attract many people to our side. The bloody- mindedness of it, the useful cantankerousness of it. Everyone likes a rebel up to a point, as long as they’re not personally and they’re not adversely affected by the consequences of such radicalism. And what we need to do is position ourselves in the way that the International Times and ’60s radicals did the other way around.

If we become the lightning rod for cultural revolution in the West, you will see, in the future, student movements that are loyal to the Right rather than Left, even if these terms break down and in increasingly group-based societies no longer have any meaning, as is occurring. But we still use them because it’s an affordable shorthand.

But never forget the thrill of transgression. Right-wing ideas are transgressive. And are therefore interesting, and sexy. (((Herbert Marcuse))) once wrote about the eroticism of the Right. (((Susan Sontag))) did as well. And the Right is more erotic than the Left, is more exciting than the Left. The Left is boring, the Left is extraordinarily grungy and erotically unexciting, you know, despite its prevalence and its penchant for decadence. There’s a degree to which it is not as radically outside the box.

And my view is that people will be attracted in the future not by reason. They will read up with their reason once they have decided to emotionally commit. The important thing is to get people emotionally. And it’s to appeal to the forces and wellsprings in their mind which are eternal, and which underpin rationality. The power of irrational belief as spiritual codification, of mystical belief, of belief in identity, of the need for communitarianism, and the need to belong, is immensely powerful. Far more powerful than the anything the Left can offer." -Johnathan Bowden

Holla Forums was built on lolbertarian premises. The theory is that you should make a politically-neutral (or leftist) version of Holla Forums and /k/ and people will flock to it if it's better.

but we both know it doesn't work that way, given that moot had to ban a quarter of Holla Forums and 70% of /sp/ before a small portion of 4chan decided to move to Holla Forums

Stop this shitty meme there is literally no evidence of it.

Stormfront is full of normalfags in their 40s, not imageboard posters.

You cannot stop us now. Better to join us.

Is this supposed to be a counter-argument? You've drawn Evola as a tranny. So what? Nobody on Holla Forums seriously engages with Evola's arguments (that is if they've actually read him) because he utterly refutes and deconstructs the historical and materialistic basis upon which the whole of Marxist thought is based. So you make memes instead. Good work.

I for one welcome the new age.

nobody here supports religion though (except for Holla Forumsacks and dumb roleplayers like rebel obesity)

lmgtfy.com/?q=site:stormfront.org 4chan
:^)

And I thought pollyps were against postmodernism!

And no, mysticism does not "utterly refutes" anything other than mysticism itself.

Exclaimed the pollyp

Huh, that's odd. I could have sworn it's the right that always says they like to appeal to logic and reason and that "muh feels" are for weakling leftists.

Do you know all these guys personally or something? It seems to me that pic just took a bunch of random pictures off the internet featuring guys with a specific look and then you made it into a strawman.

4chan is substatially less fascist than Holla Forums. Holla Forums is the only big non-cucked board on here

Evola's thought isn't mysticism. In fact he absolutely rejects mysticism at some points. You would know this if you had read him, but you like most on Holla Forums, you clearly haven't.

Looks like it is you who didn't read Evola.

His whole work is based on Taoism, Buddhism. Spiritualism and mysticism is Evola.

Yeah, Holla Forums isn't as badly infiltrated as all that. One shining example of this is the board being pretty firmly pro-net neutrality, and the Kirisu avatarfag who's so autistically anti-net neutrality being such a board laughingstock.

there will be the inevitable backlash as the world becomes more socialized.

These are hiccups,some violent

spoken like the true Holla Forums agitator and/or troll that you are

Liberal detected.

I'd be quite happy if we just deported them all, along with the people who want to "make the world safe for democracy".

If we got rid of non-Whites, neocons, and Jews (by means of deportation, not genocide), I'd be willing to live in an actually communist country.

Most of the techniques other than giving them their Daily Dose that assmangle them on imageboards usually do so IRL too. With the cursing and namecalling and everything, although nobody's called me a kike yet IRL, probably because I look related to Varg. Dunno about on faceboot or other social media normalfaggotry. Same with the SJWs. And most techniques good against one are good against the other.

keep pushing that narrative, Sysiphus.

This. They are probably a huge component of pol's cancerousness.

I'd well believe it. Dale Gribble Mode: my guess is it's if they win/get chump elected maybe they try something like fascism with a false moustache and glasses, if they lose they have a group for Shitlery to demonize that is now intertwining itself as heavily as it can with chan and by extension internet culture. Either way the endgame is censorship and probably the end of anonymity.

lol horseshoe theory strikes again. Hi stormblr.

Funny line coming from the people that openly fight for a repeatedly failed ideology

thank you comrade

That's been changing a lot recently.

Jesus.
The only answer is to keep Holla Forums shilling on various boards.
That Zizek bit where he talks about fascists just wanting an excuse to be degenerate trash comes to mind.

Chans make me want to kill myself

Maybe you should keep browsing then :^)

Holla Forums tries to deal with real world, provable facts in the here and now, not your muh fee fees "It will be great if we all offer are children to the mudslimes well we take all your money for more mudslimes" brighter tomorrow at the cost of today, when if we sacrifice today, there will be not tomorrow, but you cant understand that. bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=GVuK44kWgxk
How you fools handle shit out side of your bubbles. pst, your the dyejob twat.

read the FAQ you fucking newfag

wut

Christian National Communism can and will exist

Hey it's better than getting culturally assimilated

Hierarchy should only be for women and men

I love how Nazis try to label communists as "muh feelings" based, while they prattle on about traditionalism and degeneracy, as opposed to materialism.

because Holla Forums are the ultimate normalfags and they can't tolerate any sort of dissent or differentiation