WIKILEAKS PROVES CLINTONS RECECIVING MONEY FROM FOREIGN GOVT DONORS

WIKILEAKS PROVES CLINTONS RECECIVING MONEY FROM FOREIGN GOVT DONORS

==BILL'S CHIEF OF STAFF TO PODESTA:== "Foreign govt donors: all the money is in"
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792898112406839296
archive.fo/rMXsF

HAPPENING
ALL HANDS ON DECK
I REPEAT, THIS IS A HAPPENING

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792898112406839296

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915
archive.is/WNuEm
archive.is/33grX
archive.is/prOZ7
archive.is/XoWM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ha ha its nothing goy
don't read this

delete this

Gas yourself for wasting those dubs you shilling heathen.

A leak a day
Keeps the Clintons away

:D

ironic shilling is still shilling

Nice and to the point.

Another great email along the same lines:
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11915

Shows her campaign leaders discussing the acceptance of foreign donor money, although it is acknowledged that it is illegal. Specific donors are listed and the foundation is mentioned.

Hey CtR, I hope I was a good stand-in since you were too busy jerking off.

I want to see these past three to five decades of work done by Democrats overturned in a 2 month period.

This is great and all, but WE already know its happening. How do we get it to others who will swing vote once they see this?

Its kinda important to get the information out, not contained onto limited noise-rooms of this board?

This is bad, they have to actually declare it fake it at this point because they can't explain this away. Obama might go to war over this.

I can't keep up any more…
This shit has entered the twilight zone.

Thank you for your service, user. I lost the ability to keep track of and listen to their epicycle-like lies to cover their asses about two weeks ago. That they are still squirming means that there is some user out there who is keeping track of it all. I wish him godspeed.

I'm going to freely assume that this is Assange's bombshell that will "send her to prison". I'm still not convinced this will be enough, they will call the language used in the email "too vague" and say "it was totally about something else goyim"

Fuck off CTR!

This was shown in Whitewater over 20 years ago lad. The Republicans chose to impeach Bill on perjury instead of treason because they wanted sweet NWObux too. Also,
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Threatening the inflow of foreign campaign donations is extremely problematic.

You had a stroke from the cigarettes you just bought and your soul slipped into the dankest timeline.

PHASE 3

Trump better start nailing all of them to the wall after he wins. He trusted them, he betrayed them, and he never forgives.

they

noice

obligatory bump

PHASE 3 - ACTIVATED!

someone form Holla Forums should send those guys an email and ask them why they are so corrupt. lol.

I don't get why the kikes didn't drop Cunton way earlier, seeing how all this shit was inevitably going to come out. If they threw her under the bus in in february and let Glassberg take the nomination, they would have had a much more reliable puppet to work with

It's Her turn shitlord.

For what? The rope?

Honest question from a new Holla Forumsack. Why is WikiLeaks considered reputable? Being a wiki, doesn't it have the same "anyone can edit it" mentality that Wikipedia has, or is it more used as a curated information dump?

I ask this especially since my best friends are so libcucked and I know they'll deny it as a valid source because its information is currently favoring Trump, despite the faggots jerking off to it and TheYoungTurks

lurk more, faggot.
wikileaks isnt a typical wiki, the source of data has to be confirmed to be real. they have a perfect track record in leaking from whistleblowers

I do try to lurk, but I wanted some clarification, so thank you.

I want to call you out as a shill, but on the slight chance that you're just an honest retarded newfag, I'll just say this:

WikiLeaks has an established track record. Over 10 million documents published since 2006. From governments all over the globe. Impeccable accuracy. Not once have they been successfully challenged or disputed in the veracity of their leaked content. Not once. Assange has given his life up for the cause. He's spent 6+ years in house arrest for it. Forced to live in a foreign embassy with a stream of threats against his life levied against him. A fucking wall scaling assassin a month or so ago is the latest.

Don't be a nigger, user. Lurk more before you ask dumb questions.

Wikileaks has historically gotten in trouble with enraged govt agencies for exposing the truth. Especially the whole part with the NSA. Remind your friends that Wikileaks, Assange and Snowden all fought for their liberation from unfettered govt surveillance. Wikileaks always have regular joes in mind.
archive.is/WNuEm
archive.is/33grX

Wikileaks is reputable enough for countries and leaders around the world to take it seriously. Its credibility is established by pre-existing, legitimate global response.

On Wikileaks as a functional organizations:
archive.is/prOZ7

On COINTEL spins against Wikileaks:
archive.is/XoWM4

noice

This has to be a troll.

SHADILAY

I can see the Kikes all over now… "Guys we know it's wrong but don't prosecute, you're going to ruin our gravy train. ;-; Don't we have a nice thing going? G-guys..?"

you should inform your libfag friends that the Dems loved Assange for leaking Dick and Bush's involvement in Iraq and the shady Haliburton deals, but since the Dems are establishment,they've turned on Assange because hes not pushing their narrative. You can see the true nature of Liberals from this.