The fuck is happening. Do you remember the strange and mysterious smile of the Gioconda...

The fuck is happening. Do you remember the strange and mysterious smile of the Gioconda? Now she has a fucking smug smile. The most enchanting smile in the fucking history of art now is a meme smile. If this is not a proof of mememagic got real I dont know what the fuck can be.

Take your meds, the smile has never been interesting

The first one is ALWAYS a shill. Just see her lips. They formed a stright line before. That is why everyone talked shit about she not really smiling at all. Now you can se that "smug" line in her left side of the lips.

Perhaps we've transitioned into another universe, one where smugness is expressed in small, every day things because Trump is about to win. Quick, dig through childrens' books and look for concrete evidence of a shift!

Yep, kill yourself.

schizophrenic shitpost.

Mods please remove this vacuous nonsense thread since it derails and demotivates quality posting.

OP we all know that that's the Mona Lisa. What the fuck is a Gioconda?

uh oh, now her eyes are looking at me from every angle i look at the painting!!

Smiley, take your meds as the doctors told you to

i dont remember it having a smile at all. just a straight face.

Which universe are you from? It has always been like this here. Pretty smug. When did you come over?

it's more likely than you'd think. Anyway fuck off smileberg we all know it's you.

I dont know "what universe". I just remember the Mona Lisa having a stright smile with shadows in her lips that create the feeling of her smiling.

You know, shills always say things like "are you mental" or "take your meds".

Take your meds, lad.

It wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen.

Strange time we are living in.

I'm well aware, see: you're still a faggot that fell for a shit-tier shoop.
Seen that in person, always had the smile of pic I posted. Very small too.

You have not posted any pic.

At age 11 I was on vacation to the Louvre when some arab men on motorcycles kidnapped me. I heard them making demands on a phone for $50,000 in US cash before they became angry and dumped me in Seine. I felt the water fill up my lungs and even the darkness inside of the bag started to fade away. Next thing I knew I was back in Connecticut watching Where on Earth Is Karmen Santiago!

I also used to be in GATE although I was removed from the program that year for unknown reasons, I just feel it's somehow relevant.

the multiverse speaks can you hear it the almost same ripple of perception between us

Being this butthurt you didn't get your roleplaying in first

Mandela effect = escapist bullshit. Go back to Reddit