BREAKING NEWS: WARRANT OBTAINED FOR WEINER EMAILS BY FBI

BREAKING: LAW ENFOURCEMENT OFFICIAL: FBI OBTAINS WARRANT TO BEGIN REVIEWING NEW EMAILS POTENTIALLY TIED TO CLINTON CASE.

FBI TO SCOUR 650 THOUSAND EMAILS FOR CLINTON TIES IN BULGING WEINER PROBE

twitter.com/AP_Politics/status/792866474507505664

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/why-comey-broke-stack-resignation-letters-furious-fbi-agents
archive.is/G4g4F
twitter.com/P0TUSTrump/status/792786531379326976
archive.is/IUDax
archive.is/kXOpu
archive.is/GOpAC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hohoh, this is gonna be good

Bill may have gotten a BJ in the Oval Office but Hillary got fucked on her campaign.

So Chelsea Clinton and Ivanka are friends, right?

I bet they're having some awkward conversations lately.

oh fuck

kek

keep it in the sticky and don't shit up the board, torfag

Thank you for Erecting My Pecker.

heh

KEK DEMANDS STICKY

lemme help ya

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-30/why-comey-broke-stack-resignation-letters-furious-fbi-agents

Apparently Comey reopened it because morale in the FBI got so fucking low and he started receiving stacks of resignations EVERY FUCKING DAY.

They may have lost their jobs, but those FBI resignations probably saved America. Bless you folk.

They should be reinstated and promoted.

(checked)

Trips confirm.

That faggot Weiner inadvertently did something right for once, crashing (((her))) campaign with no survivors

As you wish mein Fuhrer

Trump's first order of business should be purging all of Obama's appointees in the top brash. Obama replaced most of the leadership with his puppets but the lower ranking members remain loyal to their country. If he can return General Mathis and such to their rightful posts there is a bright future for this country.

Checked and confirmed

Trump will make it happen when he is in I'm sure

I lived to see the day an user was proud of alphabet soup.

And so am i, you sikrit agentz are actually heroes

He lived up to his family name he fucked a old lady harder than anyone has ever done before.

HARRY REID DECLARES COMEY A TRAITOR

Well many of them have been known to post and lurk on this board…. I wouldn't be supprised if they became like us over time or just instincutally already thought like many of us here.

Be joyful FBIanons, kek has blessed you.

Can you imagine a brighter future?

Forever remembered as heroes, will get to train us in the future, and will end up retiring early with a nice and fat pension with the knowledge the nation will be in good hands.

Who could ask for more?

Can't get over how there are niggers in there that still think Hillary is gonna win because the MSM polls tell them so.

E-MAILU ACKBAR

Can somebody meme "I'm with her" over a Weiner dick pic? Rare Pepe in exchange.

Can we get some crazy feminist to start saying that Weiner being caught raped Hillary by proxy?

Legible-quality version.

He's a filthy, sleazy kike, he just happened to do something to benefit the good guys. The jew has no sense of honor or loyalty whatsoever. The jew has no sense of friendship or comraderie – when backed into a corner, the jew will quickly betray all of its allies to slither away safely to its next parasitic host. He only did what was in his nature.

tbh we should try and find out which glorious bastard on the FBI made this coup happen, so we can reward them with victory in the 2024 presidential election.

How come they needed a warrant to read the emails, but not to have possession of them?

Lucky for us most Jews are closeted super degenerates.

Oh, OP, no…

This tbh. We should treat him well for a pedo - solitary confinement for life, rather than flaying or something,

Stroking Gun!

Checked and Keked

Where do they get off on thinking that Comey letting Clinton off the first time was not political, but now all of a sudden it is? Any other reasons beyond their own hypocrisy?

I'm so glad Weiner was integral to this. The dick jokes are amazing.

Weiner is at really at the center of the tangled weave, without him it would be more difficult to penetrate the slippery walls of these corrupt organizations. I was only really expecting a small tip off, not a monstrosity whopper of 650,000 e-mails. We can really fuck the Clintons and the jews with this one.

They are.

Lmao

put too much work into that one
keep it short and sweet

these boards were probably started in a large part by ex-intelligence types tbh

We need to get the word out that we fully support the FBI, both those risking their lives now, and the ones who haven't lived to see this day.

This is IT
This is Holla Forums's happening. This is what the conspiracy theorists, the fox mulders, the hackers have been waiting for. We can't let this opportunity slip from our grasp, it's the last one we'll ever have to kill this unholy beast within the government.

archive.is/G4g4F

Those were all CIA projects, not FBI, what are you thinking nigger?

the FBI had permission to pursue the Weiner case, now that they found the emails which are tied to Clinton, they need a new warrant to use it for that particular case.

If this shit enters the public consciousness, the kikes will be powerless for at least the next three generations.

checked

Just lacks sources

Those doubles confirms it.

Trips don't lie

One thing we have to realize is that draining the swap will get rid of a lot of shit that we know about but can't prove. These fuckers have been entrenched and so corrupt for years this is just the shit we have heard about.

You can be sure Kek had a hand in this

Why is Holla Forums screencapping Twitter posts as if they are some sort of proof of anything?
People on Twitter spout conjecture as fact all the time.
It would be neat if it were True though.

maybe its nothing, but who runs potustrump? why'd they rt it?
twitter.com/P0TUSTrump/status/792786531379326976

According to many articles he sat on them and didn't put them through. So hopefully no jobs lost because his conscience worked overtime.

Even though anons an idiot, we do have to be careful. The FBI is not our friend as an organization, even if there are some upstanding people working there. The fact that they're so grudgingly doing their job shows this.

And yes the CIA is the most kikey organization in the world and no one from it should ever, ever be trusted

saved

The Real Reason Harry Reid is Retiring
archive.is/IUDax

Corruption Scandals Led to Harry Reid’s Abrupt “Retirement”
archive.is/kXOpu

List of Attorney General Eric Holder Scandals
archive.is/GOpAC

Those are CIA. FBI is known for things like COINTELPRO

Did they knew it is connected to Clinton or accidentally discovered it?