IM

JAMES FRANCO

DUDE WEED MAN LMAO

Yes, Seth Rogen is involved

lizzy caplan is in this?

HAHA WHAT A STORY, FRANCO

I will…

Tommy…

James Franco is a hack. He is an okay actor, but as a director he is shit.

The poster is overdoing it.

A movie like this needs comedic subtlety.

Oh sweet Jesus it's real oh my god.

This is going to be so bad.

the memes dont stop

Fuck James Franco, how about not being an untalented unfunny fucking hack before making a movie pissing on a bad film?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just the hi mark would have been fine. I see what you mean.

It's funny how little things can immediately set off trigger warnings that a product will be shit

The little thing in this case is James Franco.

He confuses me.
As a person.

he's a more private version of Shia before Pepe drove him insane. sad thing is Franco is probably too stoned all the time to ever drive him to madness.

I miss Franco Harry Osborn

11.22.63 was good.

i want to watch it
but i really get the feeling that they're gonna completely flanderize tommy and make him look like a retard
bad script aside, he wasn't that bad of an actor/director
i just want tommy and greg to be happy

this was franco's only good role

The book was good.

This looks painfully unfunny. It's just Franco and Rogen playing themselves, it's not even a convincing impersonation.

I watched "The Room" yesterday for the first time. What is this guy's problem, he couldn't even do a proper facial expresion. Does he have some kind of defect? Good fun tho.

Guy is just fucked in the head, he also goes "I just pretended to be retarded" about the room which is a shame but the faggot smelled the shekels and is now trying to turn his cult hit into a money train

The Room was a beautiful movie about an innocent, lovable man. His tragic death left me bawling for hours. For James Franco to bastardize this majestic movie is a fucking travesty. I will not tolerate this.

What's the point in playing Tommy Wiseau if you won't even put in the minimal effort to sound like him?

In a few minutes, bitch!

fucking raimi

Don't pick on the autistic, user, that's cruel.