Putin ally tells Americans: vote Trump or face nuclear war

http: //www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-russian-trump-idUSKCN12C28Q
archive.is/RDVcn

Here's some quotes although I'd recommend you all to read the damn article for once.
"Relations between Russia and the United States can't get any worse. The only way they can get worse is if a war starts," said Zhirinovsky, speaking in his huge office on the 10th floor of Russia's State Duma, or lower house of parliament.
"Americans voting for a president on Nov. 8 must realize that they are voting for peace on Planet Earth if they vote for Trump. But if they vote for Hillary it's war. It will be a short movie. There will be Hiroshimas and Nagasakis everywhere."
"He (Trump) won't care about Syria, Libya and Iraq and why an earth should America interfere in these countries? And Ukraine. Who needs Ukraine?," said Zhirinovsky, who once counted himself a friend of Iraq's Saddam Hussein and Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi and whose deaths he still laments.
"Trump will have a brilliant chance to make relations more peaceful … He's the only one who can do this," he said, adding that Trump could even win a Nobel peace prize.
"She craves power. Her view is that Hillary is the most important person on the planet, that America is an exceptional country, as Barack Obama said," said Zhirinovsky. "That's dangerous. She could start a nuclear war."
"Most Americans should choose Trump because men have been leading for millions of year. You can't take the risk of having one of the richest, most powerful countries led by a woman president," he said.
Asked about lewd comments Trump made about women in 2005 that have harmed his campaign, Zhirinovsky defended the Republican: "Men all round the world sometimes say such things that are just for their comrades. We must only consider his business (and political) qualities."
Though Putin and Trump have never met, Zhirinovsky said he believed they could establish a close working relationship, adding: "Victory for Trump would be a gift to humanity. But if Hillary Clinton wins it will be the last U.S. president ever."

HUWHITE NATIONALIST
U
W
H
I
T
E
N
A
T
I
O
N
A
L
I
S
T

Fuck you, Putin. Bring it on.

Billy Bush let down a comrade.

I guess it's okay when Hillary does it, right CTR? :^)

Cut that shit out, Satan, two major civilizations nuking eachother isn't funny.

t. Russian

This is retarded. Not that I'd put it past them, but there are any number of people who will go the opposite way rather than being extorted. This will ensure more people voting for Hillary than there would have been. It's either a foolish move or a (((brilliant))) one.

I don't give a shit who wins. Putin's mouth is writing checks his ass can't cash. Fuck him and everything for which he stands. If he wants to threaten my country, then I say bring it.

Trying too hard, CTR.

Kill yourself faggot. Nobody wants nuclear war. except Hillary also kikes

POST SMUG TO DRIVE AWAY THE SHILLS

You're not good at this

If we let Russia/Syria/Iran control that region unopposed, won't that be a pretty big threat to the West in the decades to come? What should our involvement in the middle east be?

Mothers fear their children dying in nuclear hellfire. Russia just made Trump's poll numbers jump by 10 points.

Your candidate fucked with Putin. Now Putin fucks with your candidate. How does it feel, CTR? Does it feel salty?

Sit the fuck down.

Kill the kikes and then leave

And this children, is why nationalism =/= patriotardism.

No

Either nothing whatsoever or glass it all. No inbetween.

No
We have no interest there other than expanding israel and letting the Saudis build pipelines

calm your tits satan

STOP POSTING OLD NEWS HER YOU FUCKING AUTIST

(((Reuters))) has just gotta spin the truth, every fucking time.

ZOGBot1 = USA
ZOGBot2 = Russia
USA VS Russia = Jewish victory

Funny how, at the slightest provocation, all the "red-pilled" Burgers instantly revert back into their jingoistic patriotardims.

It's just CTR being faggots.

I sure as shit ain't fighting a nuclear war to protect ISIS.

you overplayed your hand there, kid.

They are CTR shills.

He is right that hillary will start the nuclear war. Its just phrased vaguely. A nice diplomatic answer so he will be right if he or even she will start it because Trump would not. There is no point in arguing the semantics though as it doesnt matter who starts it because it would be a fucking nuclear war either way.

Thanks for stating the obvious.

On the other hand, a Zhirinovsky presidency would throw back Russia for at least two decades, which would be a good thing for the West.

Laugh it up fuckers, the cold war ever ended and I'm paranoid as fuck right now if Clinton gets in.

If she does, I'll move to Greenland or something.

Lord Kek knows you're full of shit. >>>/gas chamber/

just going to leave this here

SMUGS INBOUND

We will win. However, in the off-chance we don't, I find it kind of comforting that the faggots and kikes that stood in our way will be turned into either radioactive waste or Islamic State slaves. If you think about it, jews actually have much worse odds of winning than we do. They would first have to defeat whites, then subdue the minorities, and then they'd have to repeat the same thing in asian countries. We just need to win a vote, and our main opponents in this battle are low-energy niggers. Kikes might have money, but they certainly do not have the numbers to impact non-rigged elections, and we can even take steps to prevent the rigging ourselves by taking key positions at polling stations and doing exit polls. Our odds of winning (taking back our nations) may well be under 50%, but I'd put the jews odds of winning (enslaving the globe) definitely below 10%.

Nobody want to die or survive and suffer on the burnt world.

I love this, i support Trump, but if America don't put Trump, would be so good see America nuked (I want to believe) because i think their influence would be bad for my country.

I only hope that my country will have nothing related to wars and nuke, and will just watch WW3 and Russia beat America and liberate us of American libtards, leftards, Obama, Hillary, their establishment, their communists (Yes, in my mind Americans are the real communist, everything of sick, transgender kids before the age of 10, corrupt media, Obama, Hillary Clinton, cover-up, crimes, everything of bad comes from America and this is why if Trump don't win i really wanted the nukes on America, but i understand that Americans don't want to die)

Also, i think Putin don't said this, I think the American media of Hillary Clinton and the people who want war, manipulated the real news, who is, that Hillary Clinton is likely to start War and Trump is better choice against War

Now i know this is old news, and in this old news they just manipulated what was said, who is that Hillary Clinton is more likely to start the war, they created a sensationalist news with lies again, they don't say to vote for Trump or face war, they said that Hillary Clinton is most likely to start war and Trump have more possibility of being good when compared to Hillary Clinton

You mean Mr. Eidelstein?

This WW3 scaremongering is tabloid tier and absolutely idiotic.