Red Army Faction thread

Red Army Faction thread
what do you think about this guys? First wave was better than second?

thread music youtu.be/PLHf6W_a-dQ

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/27650098
youtube.com/watch?v=itAXz7ywuTQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They were badass as fuck, I don't really care for M-L but I can't help but have respect for the JRA and the RAF.

Idk man, they weren't killing any civilians which is nice but urban guerilla movement when everybody just hates you and your ideology seems kinda stupid to me.

at one moment first wave was supported by 1/3 of West Germany. Its a lot

Wat

Remember Germany was pampered with American money because of the Marshal plan. They needed West Germany to be happy

Living in Germany right now, I feel more of a class consciousness since the iron curtain is down and we see the realty of the low wage dystopia that kept our exports sellable and our imports cheap.

But back in the day, people were hardcore in favor of the Soziale Marktwirtschaft (low-tier SocDem)

yea but remember that RAF was active and created in the 70' when in west europe was cultural revolution of 1968 and a lot of protest against Vietnam war and Korean war and ocupation of Palestine

It was a students thing mostly. However after Rudi Dutschke was assassinated the APO (non-parliamentary opposition) became cucked pretty quickly through the Green party who were Idpol liberals. The students revolution in Germany was always more about culture and society because of all the former Nazis still in power (for example they would still euthanize handicapped children in orphan homes up until the 60s) than it was about the economy, because that was going so well and fueled by American money.

The commies in the GDR would make the furniture for IKEA for 3 Mark per hour, yet nobody had to see them because they placed a fucking wall inbetween us

Now we actual can behold the misery of the low income labor and that's how the Social Market Economy ("the Rhine model) crumbled in the 90s and is now pretty much abolished in favor of crony neoliberalism.

They're not edgy enough like for instance allowing NEETS to kill Chads by arming them. True Social Communism

Yes, but RAF was 3 worldish and mostly about third world condition and middlle east, not about Germany

Maybe because of this carefull and light approach they had lot of support from normies

Whatever your critique of them may be, first gen RAF had style:

vimeo.com/27650098

Destroy the traitors! Destroy their lies! Destroy! The Red Faction! youtube.com/watch?v=itAXz7ywuTQ

cool vid m8, RAF was great

beside this silly liberal comparation RAF to Ben-Laden, this guy in the video says that RAF was very popular in west germany

bump for answers

which is better, RAF or IRA?

which is more based, RAF or IRA?

we should make a new red army faction

totally agree

ETA is better

ETA stopped having any kind of ties to marxism after Franco's death, (a bit earlier tbh) m8

Who here wants to help me start a NEET Revolutionary Front?

where are you from?

you are wrong, eta always had strong connections with left, and ETA main support party/group was herri batasuna - left wing party for independence of basque country. One of the ETA member and HB leader was Arnaldo Otegi who just left prison this year

Tell me again how I'm wrong? I just told you ETA >>HAD

you are wrong because ETA had leftist ties also in post-franco era vide lage support from HB

I see how you may think that ETA still had ties in that period, but their actions were completely different to what had been seen in the Francoism epoch, and HB supporting them just makes them closer to nationalism than any other leftist current of thought. If they had little to do with communism to begin with, this just erased what remained of it.

Again, if you want to know more about leftist armed fight in Spain, inform yourself about GRAPO or FRAP.

I'm from Amuriga. And while it would be fun to fuck shit up with my fellow NEETs, I don't think a bunch of turbo-nerds would have much popular support.

I blame the normies tbh.

Oh, im from Pooland so we can only create some international Trockyst revolution together xD

yea HB is pretty nationalist, but YPG and Kurds are also nationalists. Its not wrong when national struggle helps you to, you know, activate people and bring them together. Nationalist from Venezuela or Bolivia were fighting against capitalism by fighting for independence from United Snakes.

i totally agree that GRAPO and FRAP were better paramilitary group but you have to tak what it is and be pragmatic. Like Lenin said

IRA by far

I was the source behind that phrase, long time ago in the early 2000s

what do you mean?

If you really want to be pragmatic:

Well, If you like it…

its just not true. ETA warriors have still a lot of sympathy in basque country and a lot of support from normaln citizens. In last years was the biggest rally street in Bilbo in history of basque country for releaseing ETA members from prison

But that's because of nationalism and sympathy with their people, it has nothing to do with the bomb attacks. That's why you don't see ETA supporters out of Euskal Herria.

That kind of behaviour (doing random bomb attacks and killing civilians instead of targeting key people, government-related buildings, etc.) doesn't help them reach their objectives in any way.

And, even If people supports it, that doesn't mean that it's the right way to do things.

but ETA made a lot of direct attacks against politicians from Madrid

ETA killed like 500 soldiers and pigs, also Carrero Blanco, Isaiasa Carrasco, and so on
i totally agree that killing civilians is bad, but ETA was like 50/50

More like 75/25, I agree, they did some pretty good jobs, but all the post-Francoism shit just unbalances the scale.

kek