So John K is looking for artists for some project

So John K is looking for artists for some project.

facebook.com/john.kricfalusi.5/photos/pb.342338899254741.-2207520000.1488602915./777167605771866/?type=3&theater

Will he not be a total dick to his staff this time? Will he finally finish Cans Without Labels?

nothing he ever made was even remotely funny. and his """art""" is just gross.

Like, yeah, and like totally toxic, too.

He's a shitty artist get over it.

John Kricfalusi is about the only mother fucker left in the field capable of producing professional level animation, but he gets more Four Minute Hate than Gold Digger, Empowered My Little Pony and Spinnerette put together.

Whatever his other faults, or horrid personality, with Ralph Bakshi and Peter Chung MIA, he's the only cunt with the skills to give us a cartoon that could wash the taste of Steven Universe and Zombie Simpsons out of our mouths.

I doubt any project of his will get financial backing, or distribution, but he has my philosophical support in his endeavour. Practically everyone in the industry has some kind of grudge against him, and he's always going to find himself yanked and replaced with a guy who'll play ball with the executives, like on Ren and Stimpy.

Just looking at the Facebook post seems people are itnerested. Hope he does well in his endeavor.

*interested
Shit I mistyped.

Shills need not apply here.

True. He's as opinionated as every faggot here, but because he's not anonymous we hate him.

Still, good luck finding anyone good enough for you, John.

He's a succesful Dobson.

It'll never see the light of day.

no, just gross.

it looks like shit. its the kind of art you'd use if you'd wanted to make gross-out humor.

Did the creator of Rick and Morty make that image?

Was can without labels ever released?

You know that's physically impossible for John.

Yep

Not if the whole staff is compromised by 7 foot tall musclebound Negroes.

"The pay is bad, but at least I'll abuse you!"

Where is he going to find these mythical negroes who possess opposable thumbs that can hold pencils?

Okay, I'll admit I'm a retard if you tell me what the joke is.

No.

So is it still a thing?