Anyone here get the vibe here that Russian will suffer the same fate as USSR

I mean look at it Russian economy is already gone to shit and its only a matter of time before the social unrest begins.I could come up with these many countries going independent Chechnya,Tatarstan,Bashkortostan,Chuvashia,Dagestan,Tuva,Buryatia,Sakha.

So regardless of who is the next president of United States Russia is done in the next 7-8 years right.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_legislative_election,_2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong.

nope

unless by russia you meant the US

Not to be a russbot but their economy was shit before anyway. The were living in shit, and it hasn't changed. I don't expect Russia - that has existed for hundreds of years - to turn over and die anytime soon.

(checked)
The US is now going to fall apart because of you, user!
How does that make you feel?

this, russia could be fine if they lowered taxes and removed corruption, but that would engender jewish interests.

Corrected.

Putin is the only thing holding it together.

No
I get the the vibe that the old power structures will fall and from its ashes a new and just nationalist empire will rise.

FIRE MONKEY

Their economy has actually improved dramatically since Putin took power.

Given how things were in the 90's when the US had their puppet in power in Russia, it looks like the Neocons want everything about Russia weakened so as to be able to trample them at ease. So there is likely to be a desire by Neocons to downplay any successes by the Russian economy so as to scare off investors.

It's a frightening prospect for globalists/neocons to have Russia having any sort of power since they aren't beholden to the globalist interests, so there's always this desire to try and trash every aspect of it no matter how ridiculous the attack is.

In reality, the country is doing pretty well and seems set to continue doing well due to Putin's leadership.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the insight.

The United States Establishment is collapsing and being completely overthrown. However unlike the USSR the country won't lose territory or power.

This is more of a legal coup than a collapse.

Gorby is what fucked the SU's economy. If Putin won't let a retard on the wheel it'll be fine.

you wish

I get the vibe spic shithole formerly known as united states will suffer that fate long before russia
soros already got kicked out of russia

Is Trump's election going to cause secessionist movements?

Yeah there's a small chance we might lose Peurto Rico and Guam. Big fucking deal.

Putin's support has decreased, see this year's election and their opposition leader Aleksey Navalny has stated with sufficient data that Russian economy has stagnated.

Which raises the question: Who would replace Putin once his lordship passes away? What youthful soul would be next in line to help Russia strive against the evils of the West?

What's left to struggle against if Trump fucks over (((international Finance))) in the United States?

The evils of the west would be kill.

I'm usually not the one to propose female leaders but…
Another choice is Zhirinovsky I think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_legislative_election,_2016
go be a subversive kike somewhere else

keep living in your false paradigm

what, just because she's hot?

You're the equivalent of the old biddies who voted for Trudeau.

Well Russia did have Tsaress Catherine and Natalia isn't a weak person. She has a history of fucking over organized crime and has permanent nerve damage to prove it. Not to mention don't underestimate the power of waifusm in rallying the men of the nation.

Female leaders are usually only awful if they're ugly hags like Hillary, Merkel, ect…

Do attractive women have a bad history of leadership. Since ugly women are inherently destructive.

Not an argument.

out

Russia will most likely become the next HQ of ZOG, once USA is systematically dismantled as a world superpower. It will lead a new, pseudo multi polar world (but ruled by the very same kikes and corporations as today) backed by the (((UN))).

Still not an argument, you're making baseless assertions without backing them up.

Not really, no.

Pffft, Russia has been running on bullshit since Byzantium took over in the 11ᵗʰ century. They might change the name of the emperor and his oligarchs, but nothing will ever change there.

It's already a trash country to live in anyway, don't let the russiaboos here tell you otherwise.

The faggots from the republics you mentioned are already causing civil unrest every fucking day and are generally on the level or worse than burger dindus. At least they don't shoot AKs randomly at their weddings.

Apart from her being a nationalist with monarchistic views (which is why many dislike her there because muh soviets and muh Rothschild), she is close to Putin and can be tutored by him on how leadership is to be done. And she's not a cuckservative.

My fear is that she'll pussy out at the smallest danger facing her country, see Diane James in the UKIP leadership. But I can't see anyone in United Russia taking the lead so far.

So they are more brainwashed and less intelligent than us in the west,atleast we stood up against tyrants throughout history presently done it with brexit and now with trump.

You mean Mr. Eidelstein?

:>)

Russias main problem is the same as UKIPs was.

It's all held together by one glorious individual.
Remove them and it falls apart. There's no real successor to Putin as there's nobody of a sufficient quality.

We saw what happened to UKIP when Farage actually left, its falling apart.
Unless they figure out how to clone Putin and transfer his mind to the younger body, Russia is fucked.

Russia is always a candidate for dominant empire. I don't think they will ever be done.

Actually no they have a fuck ton of gold,diamond mines,don't forget about the coal, natural gas and also they are close to america's western border could be useful strategically.

It's hierarchy, rather than tyranny. The Byzantine civilization simply subscribes to the eastern philosophy that delegating all power to a small group of leaders makes live easier for everybody. They don't consider it as losing freedom, but as shifting the burden of responsibility.

2% and Brexit would've failed. Will of the people am I right?

Let another Farage lead it. His sons are prime leadership material.

You know what you're right. Eduard Bagirov for president tbh

Thats very interesting way to put it.

Hierarchy with Jewish mafia and their top goys on the top, where nepotism and personal interest rule. Russians are truly cattle if they praise this.

I would not want to live like that, but they are Western civilizations big sister. Byzantium has been run on this philosophy for almost seventeen hundred years, and her accomplishments in regards to general wealth and technological progress are comparable to ours.

The current gang of Jews are far from the worst rulers in Byzantium's history. And the will be driven out, like they always are, after they overstay their welcome. We are talking about a civilization who survived the Soviets without a scratch and where a beggar became an emperor, after all.

all those countries you noted are either mudslime races or chink races so it is totally irrelevant if they go independant. I would even be happy if they get kicked out of the russky federation because the russians would not have to support muh russian multiculturalism anymore. Get rid of them, nobody needs them.

they tanked but they are still doing way better than in the 90s. They will trade with south america and iran instead of turkey and east yurop.

lol, no
mubarrack osama thought this plan of making putin pay with low oil prices will break his back but it did not get him nowhere Russkies are hardened and they know how it is to live the poorfag live.

tldr: dissolve russia and create a white russian state if necessary. It is better this way than to be dilluted by shitskin population

Nobody except for traitors take navalny serious.
Navalny is a fucking american agent working to WEAKEN the Russian economy. In the soros email's hes referred to as an "Excellent Asset"