Triggering over live-action Aladdin

Jasmine isn't sandnigger enough

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladdin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shes ugly and I'm not paying to see brown people

if the problem is that she's not arab why are they not bitching about will smith aswell?

HE'S XD

A reminder that Aladdin is chinese.

ALLAHU

I think we should start pushing the narrative that the true Arabs were black.

We wuz towelheads

Trips confirm

do you see them complaining about will smith?

that's the point

They do know neither is a race, right?
So like, who gives a fuck?

I'm more concerned about the genie character, who will play him? A British faggot who pretends to be funny?

Just hire some nigger and be done with it.

Because he's the genie, who is blue, not brown.

They should be complaining about the travesty that is the live action Lion King movie that will be coming out. When you have the star power of Jon Oliver and Seth Rogen in the same movie, you know it has to be a bomb.

We've already got confirmation of Will Smith. It's clear they are picking names out of a hat for these live adaptations.

Is Mena Massoud the guy from Slumdog Millionaire and Life of Pie?

AKUBAR

I second this, if only to see sandniggers get triggered into a mass wave of suicide attacks.

Didn't Guy Ritchie just blow a shitload of millions on the King Arthur bomb? Stick to cockney ganster films you clown. Even the new Sherlock was meh.

I wonder if the people complaining about this also object to white characters being made black, like in the new Wrinkle in Time movie.

Or, you know, Genie.

She actually looks like the cartoon. The one time casting directors get something right in this godforsaken decade and the scum are screeching louder than ever.

Nah, Aladdin is definitely an Arab tale or at least from that general area. There's way too many things in the original story that make it clear it's nowhere near being set in China, the writer probably just wanted to set it somewhere exotic and picked China just because.

Did you read the text? Your opinion is of no relevance.

It's like these people have never been to the Middle-East.

It'd probably blow their minds to know that there are honest-to-God blond/blonde people living there.

Also, actual Arabs are racist as fuck towards niggers.

Shut up Amhed. Fucking reported.

The opening sentences of the story, in both the Galland and the Burton versions, set it in China and imply, at least, that Aladdin is Chinese.[4]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladdin

err, most people haven't, and why the fuck would they, it's a shithole.

I have. My opinion would appear to be of more relevance than yours.

Make me, faggot. Also, sage for sucking dick.

SMALL

MIDDLE EASTERN

Can't even sage.

but you know damn well if the genie was white they would have been bitching about it nonetheless

HARAM

Jesus fucking Christ. Why?!