I cannot believe you would say something that bad about the southern slave owners...

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9U5dL
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_the_number_of_US_dollar_billionaires#North_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(kek'd)

Underrated post. I'd like to see the results on normiebook.

That's not how statistics works you faggot.

43% of the 1% is Jewish. That does not mean that 43% of ALL kikes are in the 1%.

Just like 100% of YOUR mum was banged by me last night but I didn't bang 100% of ALL the mothers in the world last night.

That math is ass backwards.

That 43% figure is the percentage of billionaires who are Jewish.
archive.is/9U5dL

The US has 540 billionaires.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_the_number_of_US_dollar_billionaires#North_America

If you attack the 1% (billionaires) you would only attack 232 Jews. Definitely not 43% of ALL Jews. More like 0.004%.

Check the sources again, that is not where the number derive from

100% of jews get the oven

wow I knew ctr was stupid but fuckin come on

Learn to speak english properly you gook cunt.

should probably update this then, I don't remember where I got it

The second sources only state that 46% of the Jewish community earns more than $100,000 a year, and the first doesn't even mention Jews once.

I mean aside from the ADL and tumblr links.

Purely through merit, I'm sure.

You could rephrase it as

How you feel about it doesn't change the fact that the math is shit.

People already have a perception that evil racists are dumb. There's no need to add to that stereotype with substandard math.

40% of slave owners weren't Jewish. 40% of Jews owned slaved.

Butmp for potential.

add in somewhere that only 1.5% of Southerners owned slaves. It was literally the 1% of the time.
The rest of us had to farm the land left over after those fucks put plantations everywhere.