Alex Jonestein fan yells anti-Semitic chant during Donald Trump rally

Alex Jonestein fan yells anti-Semitic chant during Donald Trump rally

While giving a speech at a rally in Phoenix on Saturday, a member of the crowd was caught on video shouting anti-Semitic chants at a group of reporters.

The unnamed man taunted reporters, including those from CNN, ABC News, and the New York Times, with a chant of "Jew S. A." when the rest of the crowd was chanting "USA."

He also made a hand gesture resembling those made by hate groups such as the Ku Klux Klan and other white supremacist groups.

Videos of the incident were shared by the journalists on social media.

archive.is/WhdXE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KilloughCNN/status/792515955137978368
twitter.com/Grummz/status/792864755371290625
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Extended clip from different angles

BASED

How you know he is Filterman fan?

Hey Rabbi…

Whatcha doin?!?

I'm trying to figure this out. I watched and didn't see anything. Maybe because filter man was talking about a Jewish mafia in his latest vids.

definitely not a mentally unstable plant

The shirt has "INFOWARS.COM" on the sleeve.

Ooooh he's a filter man protégé because the Hillary for prison shirt is from info wars.

Yes goy. Only call us out on the online. Never speak ill of the chosen in the real world.

Paid Hillshill if I've ever seen one

This is apparently the same goy.

chanting jew sa like a rabid spastic isnt really calling anybody out. just makes you seem insane and almost cucky for ironically cheering for the jews.

Hmph. Same tattoos. Definitely watches Jonestein.

This is a hate symbol? (first image) I always figured it was this (second)

Alex Jones knows what his audience likes. He is easing into the JQ because it's been brought up so much. This isn't to say he isn't controlled opp: he is. But I've always felt he just tells his audience what they want to hear, and attached himself to Trump because he's the most mainstream famous person to ever go on his show.

Some people who swallow the pill are spastic retards. I'm not saying the guy isn't a plant, I'm just saying that some people just don't give a fuck.

As far as infotards go, he's probably in the top 1% as far as stability and intelligence.

You rang for kebab removal?

Sounds like my kind of retard tbh.
10/10 would RaHoWa with.

YOU'RE THE ONES WORKIN FOR THE DEVIL

JEW S A!!!

JEW S A!!!

dude looks queer as fuck

This is why I can't go outside.

Wait what?

Based as fuck

That's defiantly a plant.

also an emoji that means OK 👌

@ :48 JEWWWWWW!!

he is definitely defiant… but a plant… I dont think so. Dude seems way to into it to be a plant. pretty suspicious that he decided to do his rant in front of the media box though.

It's simple, normies are opening pandoras box at an ever increasing rate.
Not 1%
Not Illuminati
Not Russia
Not Space Aliens

Just Jews.

Yep. Has a "Hillary for Prison" Alex Jones(TM) shirt on too, so all the remaining leftist faggots can site this on their normiebooks and twatter and still cling onto the narrative that Trump supporters are racists. Go figure though, Shillary called out Jones not too long ago. Just so happened to be right in front of a camera too.

This was a plant to make us look bad to the libshits, AGAIN. This shit will never end, even IF it is true.

Hopefully it will be an eye opener to some, or brushed under the rug, but it's highly unlikely some Alex Jonesfag would start yelling "JEWS SUCK ASS!" at a Trump rally.

I think Alex Jones in general tries to make antisemitism more retarded. His fans probably know about Jews, but they're too full of AJ's disinfo to have any real knowledge about them.

You guys pretend like you don't agree with him, don't be mad when people connect you with similar rhetoric, even if he's doing it as a big retard. When people do this at rallies, fake or not, they're just saying what everyone here is thinking, just with less finesse. If you disagree with him while simultaneously browsing Holla Forums it's just that much closer to being a hypocrite.

yech that ugly dumb meth using faggot.. GET A HAIRCUT YOUR AGE, IDIOT. He's wearing 90s hair curtains for teens… and looks like hes pushing 50. NASTY!

the chutzpah on these kikes

CTR please take the rest of the year off, it's over.

twitter.com/KilloughCNN/status/792515955137978368

he could be a paid Hillary shill who did it just for CNN

And? Not an argument. I would buy it, and I even dont watch Jonestein.

OY VEY LOOK AT THIS NAZI AT A TRUMP RALLY TRUMP MUST BE AN ANTI-SEMITE

THIS IS TOTALLY REAL AND NOT STAGED, GOYIM

I can't wait till the 8th when Trump wins and faggot tier bait threads like this are a thing of the past.

Definately a democrat shill.

B
I
R
D O G G I N G

This. Bob Creamer dindu nuffin. He was jus goin ta church.

Yep. A Holla Forumsack would be using the opportunity to dispense actual redpills. Basic bitch-tier would at least be telling people about the USS Liberty for instance.

It's not a false flag, dude is just wasted.

It's where all the kikes are.

looks like one of those mentally unstable people that foval pays to disrupt trump rallies

He still shills as expected. Tries to make out that all mafias are the same. Talks about the Emmanuels as jew mafia wtf. They're not gangsters fatman, they're legitimate jews acting according to their metapolitical (anti-goy) views.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that all these journalists happened to be right in his face when this happened. I mean, it's not like we have undeniable proof that the DNC has been staging shit like this for years and that pretty much every single disruption at a Trump rally so far has been coordinated by paid shills. Oh wait…

This is obviously staged, just like all things Alex Jones, it's just an act.

prove pls

I don't know why. Probably CTR shills. Otherwise I totally agree with this dude!

Could he be our next Sam Hyde?

plant/10

I have never seen that hand gesture mentioned anywhere in that context. This is a plant on the same tier as those mudslimes that spraypainted swastikas and 1488 on their mosque. They likely searched kikepedia for ebul kkk hand signals and ran with the first one they found.

We do agree mostly. But he is muddying Trumps chances for a win. There is a slim enough chance without people like that scaring the normies off. He's giving the luegenpresse material for anti-Donald hit-pieces. A person that blatant is more than likely a CTR plant.

(you)

Heh

wtf i love alex jones now!

This is just an act to pivot to the so called "altright" in order to coopt and subvert it with disinfo and half truths. He did the ssme with the tea party movement and the Ron Paul craze.

Here some selected quotes from Alex Jones:

at this point pewdiepie is a more authentic shitlord than alex 'fish people' Jones

Holla Forums before antisemitism was cool:

Holla Forums when antisemitism becomes cool:

Holla Forums = hipster nationalists

the media is getting really desperate holding out footage of someone with a clear mental disability trying to make it look like it's news or like it represents some kind of relevant information. sad. the media cannot get dealt with soon enough. they should be in jail if theyre even still alive after this is done with

this isnt about agreeing or disagreeing, you shills. Alot of people also agree with what the Unabomber said, doesn't mean we have to come out to the media endorsing him in the nameof all Trump supporters.
You caring about wether Holla Forums agrees or not just goes to show how new and over-socialized you must be. Go back towhere they have a karma system or lurk more

then just leave Holla Forums if you don't like it .. then again you need the money right?

I'm here because I'm a white nationalist, but I stay for the laughs.

Literally all the years leading up to Alex Jones starting to name the Jewish mafia, Holla Forums would call him Jonestein and say that he wasn't hardcore enough, but then suddenly when he starts naming the Jew that's too far.

It's like you guys can't be pleased. I agree that if people don't name the Jew they are just wasting people's time, but everyone who does you just call CIA so what's the point in ever trying.

this is why alex jones is dangerous. he baits uninformed people like you into his carp.

Alex jones boss is a jew, his wife is a jew,by rabbinic law his two children are jews and have the right to return to israel and ´hHe has been defending israel and even claimed saudis controll hollywood for years

Just watch this debate with David Duke from recently. His jew boss even jumps in making it a 2v1 on Duke.

I will be pleased when Trump supporters are so angry they violently attack the Media for what they are Traitors plain and simple.

Yes, attack the media trumpkin goys. Preferable before the 8th of november

Who do you think Trump supporters will fight against once the media ramps up their anti deportation force campaign. the media, spics , jews , niggers, slants 2

Don't join it GOY it is against the constitution to enforce borders!

GOY join the multi cultural fema camps! we can keep you safe plus we have handouts for you goy (free disease blankets)

fuck fema camps

fuck the media jews niggers spics slants

MAGA = take isis oil, build a wall , deport illegals

anyone who stands against that gets deported or swings from a tree

Sounds like a Democrap plant.

If you feel you must attack the media, then attack those at the top, not their throw-away foot soldiers and talking heads.
They have an endless supply of journalists, but their CEO's and major stockholders are limited in number.

Was this their psyops against the FBI news? Theyre getting pathetic

It's not us calling them CIA, it's the CTR/goons/shills among us. When the election wanes I bet Holla Forums suddenly gets much more focused in message as the Schillings dry up.

More people need to do this until it's normal.

what a courious mix of bat shit insane infowarrior and agent provocateur

fuck off

could they have made their agent provoc. any more obvious?

Why should you care about being a hypocrite when you're winning.

Possible, but just a possible is it's CTR n' friends.

It is true though.

Hmmmmmmmm I wonder who he could be working for :^)

oy vey!

Two possibilities: either a late-to-the-party shill attempt to push the Trump-is-Hitler meme - or, a sincere individual with no sense of subtlety or common sense.

Reminds me of the guy who, several months ago, screamed at a Trump rally trying to "inform" Trump about the Dancing Israelis. At the time, we weren't sure whether he was a shill, but his blog revealed the truth - he was just an idiot. He commented that Trump didn't act shocked at all, and said not to kick him out, that he was "on our side" … but this poor confused fellow still couldn't understand why on earth someone running for president didn't want to name the jew in the early days of his campaign.

guy is manic like jones, he could be say the most milk toast comment ever and it would be off putting.

checkaroo

He could be a dumb shill but really, it wouldn't work anyway. Most of the public dislikes jews and this kind of thing just keeps pushing the j-issue into the spotlight… which is the last thing they want.

it's milque

IT IS !!!

good thing there is no history of plants at trump rallies by the DNC right

It's not that they name the jew, it's that they do it badly, don't name the jew if you are going to look like fucking idiot while doing it.

yeah hes a crisis actor see
pause at :34 for best view of tattoo, pause at :10 in OP couldnt be more obvious tbh i think whatever lid that remains on the so called image boards of peace is going to be blown to ashes and dust

I like how simply naming the Jew is considered anti-semitic. It's like trying to say the word "Christmas" is anti-Christian.

it's milquetoast, user. Have some booty for your quints.

what a piece of shit, cnn doesnt even stoop that low.

Probably not, remember that Google has been paid to attempt to "deradicalize" internet groups.

This never made any logic, but this is jewish paranoia and neuroses for you.
Like deep inside they know that they are guilt of something and that people will come after them, when the jewish crimes get known.

Maybe an agent provocateur

Only a dummy or a CTR agent provocateur would do what this guy was doing… but ofc he's not actually wrong.

PAID ACTOR

probably just cucks from /r/The_Donald

😂👌💯

Kellyanne Conway called him a "deplorable" While we all know this faggot is a plant, she shouldn't have gave credence to a Hill Shill talking point by saying that. Then again Conway is a Cruz snake, so it's not at all surprising.

I'm starting to think that Alex Jones is a foreign infiltrator put there to make the world hate USA.

He's starting to sound like those schizophrenic anti-war flower-power hippies from the 60's that were later revealed to be soviet agents.

A possible shill or at least a known attention whore.

He was on Jesse Ventura's TruTv conspiracy theory, a Time-Warner production.

He was acted "himself" in A Scanner Darkly, starring Keanu Reeves, Woody Harrelson
Winona Ryder and Robert Downey Jr.
Warner distro.

There is definitely some complex here, it would be interesting to map it.

We use subtlety, guile, and nuance to slip people the redpill. Being an unattractive dipshit screaming some shitty chant at a rally alone contains none of those things and serves only to poison people against us.

He's probably a plant. Leftists do this kind of shit all the time.

He just so happened to do his performance in front of a row of reporters with cameras. Pure coincidence.

This is front page news on all the mainstream media sites.

Yahoo, MSNBC, CNN etc.

Hillary supporters bash peoples heads in and kick them, scream foul language and racial slurs.

The media won't say a thing.

If one "so called: Trump supporter says the J word, it is front page news on every outlet.

None of them are reporting the FBI opening the case. If they say anything, it is that Hillary is handling the false accusations.

Twitterfags have picked up on this too.

twitter.com/Grummz/status/792864755371290625

How is that proof he's a "paid actor"?

convenient he is right in front of the media table.

how many times a week does he need to be watered?

watch mississippi burning. gene hackman claims 3 fingers out of the pocket means KKK.

i cannot stop listening to this fucking song!!!

That symbolizes the trinity. Swiss Guard use that salute to take their oaths, Serbs and Croats use it to taunt Bosniaks.

What's the point of yelling Jew-S-A anyway? If you're a Trump supporter why would you mock the name of your country by yelling that? He could have said "Fuck the jewish media! You're all against our country! You're a disgrace!" or something like that. He must be a low energy shill working for the DNC.

Mighty hard projecting there.

He's got the same tat as well