Goyim Goddess

So leftypol what do you think of this redpillde altcucker?

youtube.com/watch?v=NNHNoVYZHoE

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6821095.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e_oWIY_xiWc
soundcloud.com/hydro-g-737479750/the-truth-about-sinead-mccarthy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude this is hilarious

hahaha fuck

seriously though, this is a surprisingly well thought out video, I was actually impressed

UGH
YOU'RE A GAY JEW
I CAN'T EVEN
UGH

This is hilarious.
I bet ♣♣♣Goyim Goddess♣♣♣ is a part of the cabal

The tension between cream cheese and rounded bread in my mouth achieving synthesis.

I don't get what she means by this, unless she's using the Zizekian analysis of Islamic-Jewish relations to describe middle-East cultures as against the Christian cultures, but I don't think she's doing that…

This is getting a bit eerie…

- Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

All these "alt-right" and far-right women are just as unfeminine, aggressive, obscene and opinionated as feminist females.

No, the joke is that jews invented bagels, so its like jewish lol

I can understand why some men would get their rocks off at a Hitlerite fantasy, but why is this chick into it at all? It literally provides nothing but regression for a woman's place in society.

Also looking at her channel, she appears to be the makeup tutorial girl of Holla Forums.

Hey yuiposter, when are you going to post your boipussy here?

This is so amusing. Holla Forums is eating itself; Ramzpaul is not "worthy" anymore, despite being the epitome of the old Holla Forums ways ( and a ton of other people).

This is IdPol in action. They are being undermined and divided by themselves.

Lmao.

Oh, I didn't realise it was like a kosher joke or something…even worse, yet funny..

Lets see what happens
8ch.net/pol/res/6821095.html

Didn't take long for pol to get pissed at me

at least she's not shitposting and avatarfagging for effortless attentionwhoring
i can easily respect her more than people who'd do that

While I find general trends of boards to be worthwhile for examination, this is just absurd and nitpicky. How autistic do you have to be to speak on behalf of hundreds of anonymous posters anyway just to invoke three letters and two slashes?

Meant to reply to:

Pretty sure she just watched this video
youtube.com/watch?v=e_oWIY_xiWc

how did this board become the most used on Holla Forums ?

top fucking kek

these people are a goldmine for mental illness and drama

Yeah totally unlike the the left with it's stable roster :^)

Don’t have time to listen to this nazi qt. Bagelian dialectics is hilarious. What sort of lunacy is this shrew saying?

She looks like she's about 40 and doesn't even have huge Jew boobs

I love how much the right is devouring itself. Even their rational people can't go 2 minutes without revealing that teh jews control even ze hand signs

context?

It's the same thing they claim that's happening to the lefts, when it's just another example of idpol feeding self destructive perpetual narcissism.

Though sectarianism can be a problem here sometimes.

Alt-keks are accusing her for being an FBI shill.

why?

I don't know, probably because she is anti-Trump.

Pretty soon they are going to claim that Hegel , or (((Hegel))), was a Jew because he defended the Jews against anti-semitic attacks.

Holy fuck can we stop talking about Holla Forums on this board. All the time its "LETS DEBUNK RACE REALISM HAHA" "HAHA LOOK AT THIS ALTKEK HAHAHAH". I don't want to see these closet fascist who hide behind the altcuck label except with a bullet in their head.

always works tbh

But they don't actually care what the truth is. They aren't just stupid, they're ideological demagogues that spend copious amounts of time coming up with stupid mental gymnastics to bullshit their way out of arguments.

I don't want it to "go away". I want it to go away by violence.

She is a renown dumpster fire

But /pol is fucking hilarious I'm not sure if you know this, but it's fun to pick on the alt right because of how dumb the alt right ideology is. Anyways remember the Namibia project that was a spectacular failure. That shit was funny.

I wonder what Soundcloud will do when flash is removed across the board.

The woman must be removed to secure the future for the white race

I thought from a side profile angle their noses would be one inch further out from their breasts

Grey Wolves

lets get this bitch banned

poor triggered baby

No lets use her as an ironic mascot of Holla Forums just to fuck with Holla Forumsacks and tumblrinas

All of the this.

so anytime anyone does anything against hate speech its being triggered?

now this is funny

Came over from actual Pol to spy on you commie high schoolers.

See that you not only use the word cuck but you use it as an insult.

Not only are you fags unoriginal but you're also retarded. Do you guys even know what cuck means?

You can't just steal an alt-right insult and use it against the alt-right. That'd be like if you started calling 'le ebil nazis' hooked nosed kikes.

Make your own insults, cucks

She's perfect for them, I'm sure.

back to reddit, faggot.

what a cuck

see, I can use may may arrows too.

free speech is a meaningless concept I see no point in supporting the right for people to say harmful and idiotic things that go into hate speech

cuck

Do you like black cock you cuck?

Free speech, like h8 speech, is a spook.
I'm simply anti-censorship when it comes to social platforms, because it benefits me when easily offended man babies sperg out at me for my opinions.

Free speech, like h8 speech, is a spook.

I'm simply anti-censorship when it comes to social platforms, because it benefits me when easily offended man babies sperg out because of my opinions.

oh shit what are we gonna do?!?!?!

why are you anti censorship

fucking cripple wheels…

This bitch looks like Richard Gere 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

Cuck, I assume, usually refers letting another man do something you should do yourself, like fuck your wife. Wanting a daddy figure fix all your problems makes you a cuck, as well as not being involved in a democratic process. Even one other Holla Forumsyp said that the alpha male thing is bullshit and just made a bunch of thugs, in a meme comparing Japan to Haiti, which could also means many stormcucks are also betas. If anyone saved that screencap, I would love to have it. Being okay with daddy capitalist making money off your work and paying you a meager wage when you could make allot more while being a little more responsible, makes you a classcuck.

Also, your obsession with black and brown penises seems kinda cucky to me. :^)

Get fucked, you wide nosed Hibernian.

LOOK AT ME

IM IN CHARGE NOW

Sinead is not rational. She is a flat earth lunatic.

We should change the name of the board to /shitpolsays/. It would be fitting since that is the kind of name SA goons give to venues like this.

We need mods.

Would someone want to cap this post?

But America is a much nicer place, and has lots of airports, so….

Why is that a problem

..is there more of this?

God that post about the 50's is so delusional it's depressing
so close to realizing what happened yet so far