If Disney removed his creative control, and gotten someone who knows how to write the rest of the show...

If Disney removed his creative control, and gotten someone who knows how to write the rest of the show, Gravity Falls would have been a masterpiece

Other urls found in this thread:

downwithhirsch.tumblr.com/post/120468338002/remember-when-hirsch-said-people-were-supposed-to
otakusiren.tumblr.com/post/111662113126/i-think-hes-dead-serious-dipcifica-arc-on-the
twitter.com/_alexhirsch/status/562380271475896320
twitter.com/_alexhirsch/status/605244563431645185
twitter.com/_alexhirsch/status/567555633717579776
youtube.com/watch?v=LUdHA5liNec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has alright skill as a writer. Just that he let his ideology get in the way of just giving people a fun story without forced commentary or living vicariously through his self insert because he loves being abused by women.

Really, if he wasn't such a prima-donna who had to have anything his way, we would have had at least 1-2 more seasons, much better pacing and some of the cringer episodes wouldn't have been forced out for padding.

For anyone who doesn't know, the reason there was so much production turmoil behind the scenes of Gravity Falls is Hirsch kept fighting the producers on every little thing. Every time S&P shot down a joke or a plot point, he'd argue with them for weeks until he felt like he got his way.

He was very vocal about this, and would often talk about how he'd "have to" fight with the producers and how they were ruining his show and how if he wasn't constantly vigilant they'd ruin his masterpiece.

Eventually, everyone became exhausted and they all came to a mutual understanding that the show should end on season 2.5, because another season of bickering and arguing wasn't in anyone's best interest.

This is why the last season was stretched out for such a long time with so many hiatuses. Disney loved the show and wanted to squeeze every last bit of money out of it before they had to end it.

In fact, many of the filler episodes in the last season that everybody hates were actually rejected scripts from season 1 that they had to retool for season 2 because they didn't have enough material to pad out the show.

So, basically, Alex was a drama queen who couldn't compromise and had to have everything his way like a bratty princess, and Disney has enough princesses already.

fucking kek

rejected by whom?

Hirsch and the other senior members of the staff.

I'm wondering if he even has anything to do now other than whine about Trump. I heard that he was writing for the Detective Pikachu movie or developing his new show for Fox, which I don't know if any of it is true or he's just lying out of his ass.

How even is Gravity Falls as a show? I liked the first 4 episodes I saw but it just felt too postmodern at times.

huh
makes me wonder what it would be like without meddling from producers

it's great for the first season and a half
after that it gets wonky and the ending is kinda shit
watch up to golf at least

er scratch that
watch as far as "Northwest Mansion Mystery"
"Northwest Mansion Noir"
past that and things go down the crapper fast

He's on board the Detective Pikachu movie, as well as some new Spiderman thing, but I don't know how significant his role is.

Nothing has materialized for his show on FOX, I'm starting to wonder if things fell apart. He probably wanted to pitch some bullshit political thing like Lil' Drumpf and they realized it wasn't going to sell.

I have my doubts he will ever attempt something as ambitious as Gravity Falls again. He was given everything he needed to succeed and still managed to fuck it all up in the end.

I heard from Holla Forums that he's helping to write Sonic 2017

No it wouldn't have. Hirsch's worst enemy was always himself. He has no experience working with a big company and the president got to him. All that build up led to shit in the shows eventual ending.

Disney constantly gave Hirsch so much time to get his idea done but he just got scared and let his own mistakes cloud his judgement. If he spent less time on twitter caring about every god damn fan feedback and instead got professional and sat down to get gravity falls it's proper dues then the show would have ended way better then what we got.

Pressure not president

To be honest Trump did a number on him.

If that's true expect it to be worse than 2006.

It's great during season 1 as you can really see the tone of the show was top notch. There was this big underlying mystery to the show and so much promise of this big story. But as I said in a previous post Hirsch cared more about his narcissism then telling a good story. He could have had a Disney show legend discussed by animators and animation fans for years but instead his ego got in the way and we have a show that fell at its face before it could reach the finish line.

The only good episodes were only ever written by anyone but him.

He bought into stupid liberal hype. I have zero sympathy for that.

Rumors. I mean his Twitter said he was doing something Sonic related. I mean this could be good if we get good character development and mystery in the games, but god forbid Sonic gets infected with fucking liberal "lol so quirky" humor.

Nothing can fuck up Sonic any harder than his entire fanbase.

It's been that way since Colors, just not as bad as it will be under Hirsch.

Why? Who at Sega thought this was a good idea?

Can't fucking wait to have politics shoehorned into my Sonic!

I know the fanbase is shit, but I can really imagine journalists using this reason to pressure the writers to be more neo-liberal and thus create the "right type of fanbase" (i.e. psychopathic Tumblrites that threaten little girls because they drew a character skinny)

Sonic's fanbase isn't the powerhouse of autism it used to be. A lot of Sonic fans moved on to ponies who moved on to Steven Universe. Don't get me wrong it still has spergs from all over the spectrum it just can't and will probably never again match the aefullness of the fandom from 2009 and below.

S & P is a cancer on television. Alex was right to fight it.

But in the end he drank the koolaid, so there's that.

He's always was a leftist, he was just able to keep his more extreme ideals to himself until it looked like Trump had a chance which somehow broke his brain and caused him to be an asshole.

Trump has burst a lot of brains.
I don't think so many cartoonists and animators have been permanently broken since 9/11.

The same person who approved Boom.

That seems reasonable

part of what makes current year so great

Between 9/11, Obama, and Trump, I don't think there's an American left with an un-broken brain.

pretty sure we're talking liberals that throw shit fits at the mention of his name

as if we needed another nu-male to join the indie clique

It's hard to name a good cartoon that ISN'T in conflict with S&P at some point, especially when we're talking about Disney.

The show at least probably would have gotten a third season if Hirsch wasn't as involved; iirc, he basically ended it early because writing, directing and VAing was too much for one guy.

Why does Sonic still exist in 2017?

Next you'll be telling me there is a Burger King Kid's Club movie coming out.

Sonic will last forever because you'll always have autists dedicated enough to buy every single Sonic game, even if it's awful.

So does he actually know how to make games or is he just an idea guy?

I'm seeing a pattern here.

There's nothing out there that proves that he can make games, so I'm gonna go with ideas guy, like Roiland.

No, Gravity Falls tie-in games don't count.

They'd have to try really hard to make it shittier than 2006 and Boom.

Can't wait for the Sonic apologists to defend it when it turns out to be shit

At least Sonic Mania looks promising

Just stick with the classics.

I wonder how he feels, knowing that his magnum opus will always be remembered for being one of the biggest wastes of potential of western animation. Oh, and for having a fanbase that ships his self-insert with a bishie version of the triangle guy.

how HOW

Must feel weird to have your magnum opus come out so early in your life. you can never top it.

His writing isn't that bad it's the scope that's the problem, I say in every one of these threads I'm in: Gravity Falls would've been perfect as a mini-series.

I felt that way after the dipper/pacifica haunting episode it could've just been a mini-series about some weird hauntings and a blossoming romance between dipper and the towns rich bitch kid, then somehow her family or the towns ancient history would be related to the missing brother/bill and the kids would resolve it and start a relationship or promise to keep in contact over the summer, roll credits.

It sucked at monster a week crap and it didn't have much material for a long avatar like series. And after over the garden wall I just wanna watch a series where the kid starts to like a girl over the course of the show and GETS said fucking girl. I'm tired of watching these kids get their hearts broken or nothing coming from their little romances, I don't care about realism I just want a cute love story that doesn't suck or keep it the fuck away from my adventure story.

Hirsch didn't like the potential romantic avenue of Dipper hitching up with Pacifica. He got all butthurt about it when people started to talk about it and made sure to pretty much delete her from the rest of the show and resetting her character development to try and dissuade people from considering it.

Despite it being a really good idea that could've pushed both characters into really interesting development while also having a romantic subplot that actually meant something for once, Hirsch didn't like that his twelve year old self insert was actually going to get some so he dropped the idea hard.

I'm retroactively butthurt, their budding little romance was the most fun I've had with relationships on the show. It was interesting and nice to watch her become less of a bitch.

If the lumberjack chick reciprocated it'd just be VERBOTEN and dipper chasing after her like a sick puppy got old fast, I liked him having a romance where he had both a chance and power.

I can sympathize with him because the networks fuck up a lot of good things by dumbing them down. They don't like serialized stories or plot progression because they get more people watching reruns that are light and don't require background knowledge. And also people who watch for an overarching plot and already know what happens in an episode are less likely to watch a rerun.

I understand that we live in a capitalist society and they are trying to make money. But I also sympathize with the frustration of artists who feel hampered by these rules.

I don't even think Hirsch was that involved in the making of Northwest Manor Noir anyway. Mabel actually got called out for being a bitch, the Drumpfwests weren't entirely in the wrong at the end, and everyone seemed at least somewhat out of character. The Drumpfwest's past was never really brought up again and neither was the llama thing in the background other than the vague connection later established when the characters formed that Refugees Welcome peace circle.

Hirsch was most likely more focused on writing NWHS at that point so he delegated most of the major lifting to Rizzo and Rowe, the latter whom wrote the Giffany episode which also felt like a one-shot romance thing (Soos fat girlfriend didn't even reappear until the end I think).

I figured as much. It feels like all of the protagonists are acting suspiciously… better than usual. Dipper is competent and someone actively seeks out his help, Mabel isn't treated like an untouchable Mary Sue, Pacifica is thoroughly developed, etc

It's pretty telling though that arguably one of the best episodes in the show is the one that Hirsch had very little involvement in.

No, it didn't. Pacifica had a moment where she admitted her parents were bad but still wanted to save them, and she chipped every single nail wrapping sentimental presents for Mabel and Dipper.

It's just that they also had jokes about her being spoiled and bitchy too, because it was easier to write dialogue for a character's most base stereotypes.

Why would they fudge it like that? Because the ending was rushed.

Has he calmed down from his election temper tantrum?

Proof?

Not that guy but I found out he hated her
downwithhirsch.tumblr.com/post/120468338002/remember-when-hirsch-said-people-were-supposed-to
was surprised people liked her and then they decided to flesh her out

And then
otakusiren.tumblr.com/post/111662113126/i-think-hes-dead-serious-dipcifica-arc-on-the
He teases the ship himself

some of his tweets on the subject
twitter.com/_alexhirsch/status/562380271475896320

He doesn't like ships?
twitter.com/_alexhirsch/status/605244563431645185

Rich people dislike
twitter.com/_alexhirsch/status/567555633717579776

She's meant to be unlikable and he doesn't care for shipping her, outright hate I cannot confirm

She's a cute blonde whose foil is a goofy looking girl who kept getting away with junk she shouldn't have (while her twin brother kept getting used as a punching bag).

If Disney didn't pay for production and his bills you wouldn't have gotten Gravity Falls in the first place.

Creative control don't matter when you have no budget.

Would be released at the tailend of his term?

IIRC he said it during his reddit AMA that Pacifica is supposed to be an evil irredeemable cunt and was upset people were shipping a rich bitch with his self insert.

Was that before she was redeemed?

I think it was before Manor episode. Even after that he still hated her.

Sounds like a Butch Hartman deal where Hirsch is taking revenge for his childhood bullies on a fictional character.

Can you explain this more? I want to know.

Taken to the extreme this would mean the executives should just make all the cartoons themselves so there's no conflict with management.

The Simpsons and Ren & Stimpy are great examples of shows that were hated by the network higher-ups but brought in great ratings in spite of it. Artists gonna artist, and Jews gonna jew. The more each respect and trust each other's talents the better stuff can be created.

Its hackposting memes. Hirsch never said anything like that and Hartman just uses cliche bad rich person characters. In both cases referring mainly to the annoying rich high maintenance girl character who shipfag virgins wanted to be redeemed because they have no real experience with women and are thus guided by their fapping urges rather than common sense.

she had more character development than the redhead lumberjack and the wacky sister

"No" -Neo from the Matrix

every episode after the haunted house is garbage, as well as some before it
and it trumps the no character development of the other 2
hell Soos had more development

Still more development than Wendy and Mabel's friends.

Whoa user, it's almost like if you boil every character's development down into once sentence in a mocking manner they all seem really shallow and shit.

Pacifica actually got some development that showed a genuine shift in her personality into someone better. Her world was torn out from under her in more ways than one, it wasn't just that her dad was an asshole, her whole family, the lineage she was so proud of, turned out to be a complete farce.

Dipper didn't even have to enter a romantic relationship with her, people just like the idea because it's a relationship that could have actually worked for both characters. Rather than having him endlessly pine after Lumberjack. A ton of the show gets bogged down in relationshit that you know isn't going to go anywhere meaningful, that this could have been a good way to move away from that.

back to cuckchan with you

Alex is a hack tho

Pretty much, yeah. She actually respects Dipper's expertise and gets along with him better than he does with nearly anyone else.

god damn it's enough to make a man ship

I'm 99% sure that Alex had at least an upper-mid class upbringing in Cali.

I can't wait for the Indie bubble to burst. It will be glorious.

Answer: She's the only important and attractive girl Dipper hangs around who isn't his sister (Mabel) or shown as out of his league (Wendy). Hirsch being sore about this is silly considering how he had Dipper repeatedly chase a girl who wasn't into him and also try to be a PUA. He should have not touched this (complete with cutting out or toning down Dipper's attitude towards Wendy) if he was so bothered.

Plus the shipping really only started after her episode aired.

BRILLIANT

i.e. this was before Dipcifica. It's understandable that Alex would hate Pacifica seeing that yes she was an easy to hate bitch. Also shame on you for linking us to those tumblrites like those critical su blogs that act angry at writers not because of quality but because they accused them of making a microaggression. Hate them so much.

Huh, good job Alex.

get it together user

kek
that guy really had no character
that shit's what happens when you introduce and attempt to develop a key character with less than half a season to go
especially when you make him act shitty to a long established character for most of it

IIRC the only episode he had as a main character was the shitty D&D one.

and it was utter trash

No argument here.

I'm not sorry they're the only ones who catalog the relevant tweets and "drama" I didn't read them beyond the tweets.

Is this the better version of Gravity Falls?

No it's not.

Why?

It ain't got no zest if it don't got that 'cest, user!

no to most of the first season and a half, yes to the second half of the second season

It's like the reverse of what happened to GF.

I think that's an acceptable comparison

honestly when it came out I forced myself to watch it as Holla Forums was FOTMing it and gave up after binging the first 6 or so episodes up to where he was in drag.
I came back after starcuck caught on and endured a few more episodes then it really started to get good in season 1 and has been pretty good since
I like how there has been more character development than Gravity Galls as well, it's no Legend of the Galactic Heroes or Kim Possibles Ron, but its good

Season 1 is such a bummer so much wasted time on shit no one cares about, they should always be story focused the only non-story episode i really love was the ball and marcos scissors

Eh, the first season is always that awkward period where the creators don't really know what they're doing yet, so I'll give them a pass.

I think the reason they threw all those filler episodes in was because they knew after the season finale bomb drop they wouldn't be able to do that many light-hearted episodes.

also

I was bored to tears family, can not relate to your love of it

The time travel ones were decent too, someone should make a watch list because there are some hard skippable eps in season 1.

actually man most of the season one episodes served a purpose but were poorly executed

Star Comes to Earth is obviously the intro, intros are always kinda shit

Party with a Pony introduces her shitty friend who serves as plot points several times later like with the scisors and the school for girls

Matchmaker I don't really remember tbh, pretty sure that was filler, aside from showing star is a fuckup

School Spirit, another filler, and shows she is a fuckup

Monster Arm pushed Marcos crush stuff and karate stuff too

Exchange Student I dont even remember, was probably filler

Cheer Up Star, plays on her having a crush and building on that guy for later episodes which builds on the starcucked part and also shows marco mcguyvering to some degree, also was good sauce for that one pic of her jilling while he works

Quest Buy, definitely filler that they retconned later at the season finale, or not I really don't remember how it was resolved so fill if retcon otherwise not

Diaz Family Vacation, some family bonding shit that builds on her family, useful

Brittneys Party, the marco crush aspect and other good fap material

Mewberty goes without saying, probably the highlight of the season up to that point

Pixtopia was filler, no two ways about it

Lobster Claws, filler as fuck but touched on later in the season with buff frog instead

Sleep Spells, intro to st olgas school for girls

Blood Moon Ball, good shit built some great shit and was referenced later a few times, most notably the spying spell and ghost clown episode

Fortune Cookies, thats when Toffee came in and it was all pretty much great from there

nuDisney was a mistake.

wasnt possum season 2?
anyway highlights of possum were kissing hole and the janitor, maybe marco in the locker, everything else was shit

only one of those shows is airing right now

**goliath chronicles were shit all the way through, like late season X-Men

fug

Ok, I'll bite:

Official 8/co/ Watchlist for Star vs. the Forces of Evil

Plot-important:
1. Star Comes to Earth
2. Storm the Castle
3. Ludo in the Wild
4. Into the Wand
5. Bon Bon the Birthday Clown
6. The Hard Way
7. Face the Music
8. Starcrushed

For the Shippers:
1. Blood Moon Ball
2. Freeze Day
3. Interdimensional Field Trip
4. My New Wand!
5. Mr. Candle Cares
6. Sleepover
7. Naysaya
8. Bon Bon the Birthday Clown
9. Just Friends
10. Face the Music
11. Starcrushed

Funny Filler Episodes:
1. Monster Arm
2. Mewberty
3. St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses
4. Friendenemies
5. Spider with a Top Hat
6. Running with Scissors

why am i such a terrible person

Like Jojo to Adventure time tbh.
Reddit And Memey soon my brothers.

JOJO THREAD NOW

fuck off to your containment thread

Solid list

but St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward Princesses was mentioned

there is an episode called "Heinous"
and apparently he forgot it

the real problem with list, and perhapse the show, is that the shipping is actually a core part of the story now

You're too far gone.

also Running with Scissors and most of the funny filler episode scount as shipping episodes

and apparently I missed a bunch of episodes when I checked and realized I had not seen Friendenemies and had been feeling like I missed the sleepover for a while now

god fucking damnit

PACIFICA'S BIG MASSIVE ____

preteen boobs

And you shitlickers tell me to webm videos.

I want to punch him in the face.

Okay, kid.

I think a liberal would respond that you can't spell conservatism without con.

we'll make an user out of you yet fag master

which is really funny since obama and hillary are the ones going to jail

What happened?

The difference being, the only conservatives who lie are the ones who cooperate with liberals.

By nature of being anonymous, I'm already and user. Grow up, you guys aren't this super-cool counter-culture.

I hate Holla Forums. Why do you retard-fuckers keep saying I'm from or associated with Holla Forums?

Not just Holla Forumslacks, it's also Holla Forums, /a/, and newfags from cuck/co/.

WEW TO THE WEW

samefag

this is also me

I'm none of those. So eat shit.

Are you sure you aren't from Holla Forums?

Nice try slut

clearly we are all from Holla Forums
see

we must get to the bottom of this
tell me user, when did you first become Holla Forums?

I hate those censorship-happy pseudo-conservatives. Fuck off for even thinking I was ever one of them.

Nice edit, Richard Spencer.

well I was young and impressionable and my dad really liked world war 2 documentaries

The Fuhrur came on and the way he spoke was simply enchanting

that's clearly the original and I just removed the layers you added, it was obvious since you saved it as a png

UH OH
LOOK OUT EVERYONE, THE ALT-RIGHT IS HERE!

Again, wonderfully done, Richie.

Okay. What of it?

Interesting, very interesting. Now I'm going to say some words. Tell me the first things that come to your head when I say them.

"Interracial". "Globalism". "The Media".

Okay, I guess.

Death to all its practitioners.

To be uprooted and replaced.

I'm actually gonna give you a clue to how you stand out this time

you say the same shit, over, and over again
and because you follow the same behavor every time we can actually recognize you from other threads
I know it was you in the Star Butterfly thread that went over 300 posts because I recognize your behavior

and your behavior sticks out like a sore thumb

that's why people tell you to leave, because even shitposters and tripfags and namefags fit in better than you

ok
The Jews
The Jews
The Jews''how am I doing?

So I have, what you liberals in academia would call, a "literary voice," so what?

Yes, very good. Now one final question:

everyone on the site is singing a song, and you're out of tune

Markapoo :)

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

to be completely honest, the answer to that question is a matter of perspective

what's a perspective where you coming in and trying to subvert long established traditions is a good thing?

Hey, just like the liberals.

don't deflect.
answer the question.
I'm taking you seriously now, so act serious.

Alright, based on my research I have come to a conclusion: everyone here is a faggot.

Especially this guy:

Seriously what is wrong with you? Now I, Dr. Marco Ph.D, endorse Donald J. Trump because, as a proud Mexican-American, believe that Mexicans should come here legally like the rest of us.

But you sir, are a special case. I believe you have an unhealthy obsession with trying to take down the supposed "liberal propaganda machine" on imageboards about children's cartoons.

I assure you sir, we are human beings with the capacity of rational thought, and we don't need your help to complain about virtue signaling in media as we are perfectly able to call it out ourselves and prevent ourselves from falling prey to it. Hell, this whole thread was about how one man's attempt to pander to the Tumblr demographic has ruined his show.

I suggest you seek actual therapy immediately, and not just post dumb "I am so enlightened because I don't wait liberal media" bullshit on boards filled with people that just want to talk about cartoons. Please, it's for the best.

Now if you'd excuse, I'm gonna go fuck my white girlfriend.

Dr. Marco Ph.D, out.

beautiful

Well, from the perspective of someone seeing that the liberal mainstream media doing nothing but lying for decades. This is true of both news and entertainment, to the point where no good has come from the medium of animation since the century. Alternative media is also unsafe, given their openness to virtue-signalers like Carl "The Alt-Right Are The SJWs Of The Right" Benjamin, and Holla Forums-esque pseudo-conservatives like Milo "Very Young Boys" Yiannopoulos; with alternative entertainment, I could not find a single serious alt-right cartoon, not even an animatic for one; nor a movie, TV show, video game, or album.

Given all of this, how can you not justify attacking the liberal mainstream media on their home turf?

Also, that one liberal faggot who threw a temper tantrum when someone jokingly edited the posts to look like he samefagged and called everyone Richard Spencer.

Kill yourself, please.

That was me, and I was only calling that one person Richard Spencer, because he's an insufferable Holla Forums-tier memefag.

Every part of that paragraph was a waste of time for you to write and for me to read and if you truly wish to discuss it we can but try to stick to the meat of the argument instead of throwing in a whole lot of nothing to try to build your point.
And The fatal flaw in your logic is that the left has no traditions save for the subversion and destruction of tradition, worse yet Holla Forums isn't even liberal, even our commies on Holla Forums hate liberals so your efforts are at best wasted and at worst detrimental.

Good fuck, the doublethink is real.

I asked you a question and you attempted to build an argument with assumed or simply false statements
and now you dance around my own argument because it is inconvenient

Such as?

Ok, you're dragging me back into this.

You want alt-right cartoons and media? The way to do that is not to spam cartoon threads with the same "liberal media is lying to you" shit.

Holla Forums is open to all forms of media but we hate blatant pandering and repeated mantras that add nothing to the discussion, from either side.

You derailed the Star Vs. thread with that shit, and for what? Star Vs. is still a popular show and nothing you do is going to stop it.

Alright this is stupid, I'm going to bed. Good luck with your pointless crusade.

alright, I'll break it down
you're not even over 30, you haven't even seen 2 decades and this is nothign by hyperbole
this one is incredibly complex and relative to explain in detail, so instead I'll just link a decent show
I can understand why you would think that though, since most TV is trash
youtube.com/watch?v=LUdHA5liNec
there are a great many assumptions in this statement
for starters, "alternative media" was always leftist media, jews mostly
I don't know who Carl Benjamin is but he is probably a nobody not even worth noting, and if he's an e-celeb you give him more credence by even bringing him up
Holla Forums has always been in dispute about milo and most of the "support" on Holla Forums was due to big tent alt-right cucks like TRS attempting to subvert concensus
this next one though
"I could not find a single serious alt-right cartoon, not even an animatic for one; nor a movie, TV show, video game, or album."
do you seriously expect there to be any form of medium to pander to a movement less than 5 years old?

I mean if you wanted somethign that appealed to right winf sensabilities theres lots of stuff liek Jin-Roh but nothign has been made for the alt-right

oh, I almost forgot, there was at least one bit of media made for the alt-right

Murdoch Murdoch is a fun show some times

night and good job getting dubs twice in a row

also hail satan

I can't say I'm surprised, what with you being a Mexican. I know that telling people the realities of the world won't give me the cartoons I want, but if someone's listening and sees the truth, it's time well spent for me.

That could be a part of the problem. This board is open to media that's made to close off other forms of media. I've always said, there's nothing to censor but censorship itself.

I still have a computer with a web browser.

Is this what you youngin's call "trolling"?

Sargon of Akkad.

Over 800k subs among all of his YouTube channels.

Well, yeah, a few genuine alt-righters are bound to take the bait and come to Holla Forums.

Conservatism has been around since the dawn of the dawn of politics.

Stop doing this.

user you're so brave shitposting on one of the least known image boards on the net
if you wanted to really spread your word you should be doing it on halfchan because of the larger user base
what other media do you think is being closed off?
me too, but don't bullshit me about decades of experience with it
maybe you never watched the show but Utonium is a good father and the show took the piss out of feminists and sjws on more than one occasion
not like the shit they make now that panders to nanny state shit

now that's just ignorant, go watch the Andy Griffith show
we've been calling that e-celeb a faggot for over 2 years now god damn get with it
hell he was one of the examples of why you never trust e-celebs all the way back in early gamergate
Holla Forums doesnt follow him
some of the guys follow pew die pie these days
do you not know the history we have with TRS?
you didn't say conservatism now did you
you said alt-right
your newfag is showing

This thread went many places.

it's nice

Nice try /mon/

what is wrong with you

you mean monstergirl

no I mean /monster/ god damnit

Small boards are comfy.

checked and it was probably good at one time, but it got nuked by bananna spam

Would you fuck him, Holla Forums?