Does the right have a persecution complex?

Does the right have a persecution complex?

The right are being persecuted by liberal 'leftists' tho

I think they kinda do, you're right. They're always oppressed by the liberals and the government, right up until they get special paddy wagons to take them away from the leftist militants they start fights with…

All idpolers have a persecution complex. Have you seen the amount of false flags on Holla Forums?

If a write a reasonable post that considers brown people human you'll inevitably get a response like

It's not m8

Don't get me started about the "safe schools" program, what a fucking joke.

No. Society goes in cycles.

Good. Since you still don't understand, you should keep on hearing it.

HA HA YOU SAID RACISM INSTEAD OF BIGOTRY NOW WE DON'T HAVE TO DISCUSS THE MERITS OF THAT ARGUMENT NOW WE JUST HAB 2 LAFF AT U xDDDDDDD

hello autismo

They absolutely they do.

Reclaim, et al. is just the expression of idpol by middle class and lumpen-proletarian white people who have no overt oppression. The precarious position of the petite-bourgeoisie and precarious workers produces fears of falling down the social ladder and being humiliated by unemployment (or already facing these consequences in the case of lumpens). This produces a victim-complex and is directed against an "other", in this case Muslims because of wars in the middle east, imperialism, and so on.

Yes. The world is drifting away from the value system they like, which is persecution in their eyes.

No. They just have a sense of self presevation, something that lefties lack.

This.

"self-preservation" is a just a pc way of saying they want a scapegoat for why the economy is bad, and the thought of blaming white ceos and shareholders goes against years of propaganda and makes them poop their adult diapers

So are the abo's rising up?

The center and the periphery will always be at odds under capitalism you fool. And the periphery is only expanding. The periphery is even beginning to emerge within the center

Why is it a joke?

More importantly why is it Marxist indoctrination by the leftists trying to turn muh white babies gay (which seems to be the primary issue)?

wew lad

No its bogans who think the mudslimes are taking over despite being a tiny minority of the overall population

Yes. They think that any criticism is people being "out to get them". Ironic since we mutually accept that they hate out guts, and deal with their bullshit on the regular, but the moment they get called out they freak the fuck out. muh free speech. etc
Ironically Australia doesn't have a bill of rights so we don't have free speech enshrined in any law.

Any ausfags gone to any of these dickhead liberal rallies? I don't care for the groups, but I'd love to beat the shit out of some nazis.

Which is correct, but they themselves don't seem to believe it.

Shortly after hearing that I also hear some rhetoric like "stop the boats" and "I like multiculturalism but we are being flooded by brown people"

Never mind the fact that 100% of Australian terrorists are either home grown, mentally ill, or have been here for years

The only people they are convincing are other racists

First of all, Aus isn't "racist". It just doesn't want anyone to come to the Island they took from the natives.
Regardless of color. Like Japan.

Ye… Neolib BS. "Everything is fine, we just need to care about X, not actual problems".

They aren't removing it because of cost, it's because they think gay people are unnatural. Their logic is retarded.

They really are incredibly racist though, mainly toward Asians.

His point is that they're willing to spend 25 times as much money on something that won't even make a few people less harried in their personal lives.

GET IT ITS A GAY JOKE CUCKCUCKCUCKCUCK

the rhetoric is very specifically targeted towards brown people. We don't have as much of problem with Asians as we used to (unless you go on /aus/) but none of these people seem to have a problem with the vast swathes of British illegal immigrants.