(((THEY))) ARE GETTING DESPERATE

(((THEY))) ARE GETTING DESPERATE

archive.is/HxNOl

twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/792360215291138055

Oh and by the way (((Frank Luntz)))

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/94704894/#94705224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Apparently some Holla Forumstard convinced Rick Wilson that there was a leak coming via a fake Hillary account.
I have no idea if this is Luntz falling for it too (he retweeted rick though, so maybe), but this seems like a bunch of dickholding.

The shills are starting to give up
Sweet sweet glory

What's going on in that screenshot?

You have a source on that?

is that a threat?

Sauce? Need something to dip muh tendies in.

I assume so. Just throw him on "the list"

Holy lel. This is "please clap" tier.

Oh no! Another Trump leak! Surely this will FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY stump the Trump!

Dan is your typical shill, trying to explain how Hillary isn't corrupt, and she didn't intend to commit crimes. Finally, after being faced with reason, and facts, he gives in and admits they are in trouble.

You're missing about six million finally's there friendo

FUCK YOU FRANK

I tweeted this to him

Not enough space in a single thread for the amount of "finally" needed so it can't be helped.

DESPERATE, YOUR TURN.

(((Luntz))) I should have known. (((Bill Still))) was pushing him, and (((CNN))) was also pushing him.

"She only needs to resist collapsing into a heap of corpse dust until next week, when the next Trump scandal breaks."

Kek'd audibly.

So Hillary used private email servers to skirt FOIA requests so she could launder money from foreigners in a pay to play scheme.

I love how he showcases his complete ignorance and desperation simultaneously. I love current year so much, cannot wait for current year plus one.

He's proof why liberals are pointless to engage. You could not convince him that he's wrong. He's not interested.

I know, Im still laughing about it. This entire conversation was epic. Turns out he's close to people who know Hillary and they are all scared shitless.

How is it more convienient to have your own server than use the state departments which you are in charge of?

Other than the FOIA explanation given but she must have given some other reason.

It already is CY+1, didn't you get the memo? CURRENT YEAR is 2015 in the Christian calendar. That said, CY+2 will indeed be even better, and the one after that? You're going to get tired of winning!

CY+2 is the Fire Cock. You think this year has been amazing? Just fucking wait!

Eat shit Fuck Kuntz.
Not going to matter as the O'Keefe black people video is coming out soon, CTR is overhyping it as Hillary directly but it will still do tons of damage.

Chekd

For example, Barron Trump's reign starts in CY+21

What did he mean by this

seconded and check'd

the media has assured them that negligence isn't a crime and that you have to prove intent. that's not what the law itself says, though.

WEW

A drowning man will grasp at anything.

If it's not either Clinton or Kaine, niggers wont care.

All of these idiots don't understand what "intent" means. Its not "intent to hurt the country" or whatever the fuck they think it is, its "intent to break the law." I think they're all trying to use Comey's definition, not knowing he was full of shit to begin with during that press conference.

Read through the convo, it was on wednesday, and they thought it was going to come out Friday. He cucked them again and now they say next week.
This is what WINNING is.

filtered

We've literally memed the beginning of the next age. Current year is year 0, the coming of Trump. All future dates in this age will be measured from 2015, CY, the final year of the descent and the beginning of the ascent.

Hivemind

Reported for intl.

Joke's on you, he was only pretending to be retarded

OH SHIT! Weiner taking everybody down with him or trying to co-operate in hopes of a deal. This is delightful.

This is huge.

Get the fuck out of here with your "Holla Forumstard" drivel you foreigner, you have to go back

Holy shit Wiener's ready to oust the sandnigger clamdiver he was forced into marrying, i bet it's hos card to not go to federal pound me in the ass prison for "bustin that tight pussy".

I can see him crumbling under pressure that's for sure, he probably had no other options.

It's gonna be a video that one time hillary went in blackface for halloween, and she's talking mad shit about niggers.

This is so hilarious it really makes no sense to attribute it to anything but divine intervention

It's Holla Forumsack or Holla Forumsster. Also Source or GTFO

Truly among the lowest of all scum

It's like Al Capone levels of getting jail time on a technicality, its purely delicious

Perhaps, there is hope even for the kikiest of kikes.

Fucking shit-tier codec.

Here's an MP4 that works

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

Wew lad

You can change AD to CE, but it won't change the fact you're a fucking faggot from Holla Forums who needs to leave and never come back.

I have a feeling it's the Epistein shit. A federal judge picked up a lawsuit of a girl who claimed to have been raped by Trump when she was 13. An Obama pointed judge.

I can remember nobody would take the case because she put her current cell phone number that matches a current working dentist office. With other shit that didn't add up.

When someone clearly isn't from around here and utilizes shill disparagement than yeah they're a fucking foreigner and they have to go back you nonce

Lol, it's bullshit.

And how do you know that guy isn't bullshitting?

Well seeing as the post was made prior to Luntz, Wilson, and Mcmullin jacking there dicks off like apes, it seems like they were duped.
However, there may be another leak from the Ghost Writer of Art of The Deal, apparently 9 hours of Trump talking.

The reason she gave was so she wouldn't need multiple devices.
And then it was revealed that she destroyed multiple devices after being subpoenaed.

LOL

Why is it so easy to fool cucks and kikes?

If those tapes exist, I doubt there is anything too incriminating other than Trump being at his peak assholeness, since AotD was released before his troubles in the 90's that humbled him a bit. Worst things he would probably be admitting to is dolling out bribes or forcing out tenants, but that shit is basically already known.

I've read about the AotD ghostwriter, he sounds like a massive jack off himself, though in that brand of rich liberal douche, who's whole morality consist of virtue signaling.

NY Post front page today: Happy Halloweiner!

So, mr. (((Luntz))), where's the next scandal?

test

test