Joe Rogan is a crypto liberal faggot

He sometimes allows center-right guests on his podcast and always patronizes them, but he does it in a passive aggressive sort of way to make it look like he isn't necessarily against their views. Whenever he has leftists on he softballs them and pretends to be against them but ultimately makes them look like heroes in the end and acts surprised when he agrees with them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGKqw9lu158
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Italians and Irish were never white. Anyone outside the Hajnal line is a nigger.

DUDE JAMIE PULL THAT WEED BRO XD SHIT UP LMAO

DUDE SUMERIANS LMAO

ayfkm?

cute

imagine being THIS cucked by idpol

Imagine using terms like "idpol" to get your point across

Do you realize that by separating yourself from people who use identity politics, you are creating an identity of your own? People have identities, they are judged based on these identities, just get used to it, faggot. We aren't all one race of people and share common goals.

Your identity is gay as fuck, faggot.

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk ←– HIT PLAY NIGGA

FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
- Joe Rogan, 2015

If you're doing well in life, you'll be a liberal "live and let live" libertarian kind of guy. Simple as that. You think Trump is right wing? He loves fags and other leftist social issues as much as anyone.

Last I remember, he was discussing with Trevor Moore from WKUK about the use of AIDS as a planned genocide of the gay community, and praising it.
Sounds like a funny bloke.

DUDE DMT LMAO

i highly doubt this

He outright stated that he thinks of himself as a liberal.

How the fuck is that crypto-liberal you fucking retard?

Fight me Joe

This doesn't appear to be a Newsradio or Fear Factor thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGKqw9lu158
It was around 20 or 30 minutes. I just skipped through it as I was trying to find how Holla Forums Trevor was, seeing as every second thing he said was a conspiracy theory.

Seems like a pretty smart guy, despite usually acting the fool.

just listened to 20-30 minutes, didn't hear about what you are talking about. Even if what you are saying is true, I bet Joe Rogan made a joke about it and you though that was him accepting it. Low IQ people often do stuff like this. They think if someone has the nerve to speak of something in a comedic context, that means that they accept whatever topic they are talking about.

I lied, it was at the 13 minute mark, then they talk about vaping for a bit, then go back to it.
I don't really care about Joe Rogan, I only skipped through it as I like Trevor Moore and just wanted to contribute to the board.