AMURICUH STORYTIME

==STARRING YOUR FAVORITE SHEBOON!=
Hey there laddies, ready for another storytime that'll make you deposit all your salt into this thread? I betcha!

The comic starts off with a bunch of badly drawn """""people"""""", including: The Real™ Hawkeye, two jewesses with really bad taste in music, a church going harvard educated good boy, Catwoman who's recently converted to Judiasm and has started on her nose implants, the god of mischief and some other cunts I don't care about.

In the third page, they identify her as a strong black queer woman. And that's all the personality she has, folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

saveloomis.org/
comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/symbiocide/
comicvine.gamespot.com/eddie-brock/4005-6733/images/
my.mixtape.moe/juoibw.torrent
alexhays.com/loomis/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Héctor_Germán_Oesterheld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Man, I really fucked up that redtext didn't I?
Atleast I didn't fuck up as bad as getting emotional on a battlefield as an alleged professional hero which directly leads to my colleague getting injured.
This comic also has various instances of perfectly crafted dialogues and one liners which show us just how brave and independent this womxn of color is. For example "Pure White Energy huh? Pure white is the absence of color, so let me give her a little taste of this brown fist!"
10/10 dialogue guys.

This strong lady also appeals to milennials you guys, just follow her and her gang of dykes on twitter.

Our heroine unfortunately loses her nose in the long and hard gay(AND DID WE MENTION SHE'S GAY) sex she has. Fortunately, her equally independent partner lends her the Jewish Star of Power™ allowing her to grow one the size she needs. Then they break up for reasons.

America moves out, and runs into some gay dancing blacker version of the Illuminati

"What in Holy Menstruation" Exhibit B of the amazing writing.

I can't even come up with an insult worthy of how dumb and out of place it is.

A comment on the site that I think summed up this car crash of a comic well
"Another one of these rags, eh?
"So let me give her a little of this brown fist!"
"What the holy menstruation are you doing here?"

Cringe beyond all belief. Oh, and I predicted that Nazi punch gag the very second as I read "WWII Germany". So cheap and obvious, but I guess I shouldn't expect New Marvel to ever take the high road.

Heed my advice, guys. Your core fan base do not read comics for Mary Sue protagonists and hamfisted social justice agendas. Find writers that know how to tell a story, and who understand that things like "gay" and "brown" are not character traits."

The only one I can feel sorry for in this crap is Monica Rambeau. Mainly because she never gets recognition.

But that's
WRONG!

White as we see it is the result of a surface reflecting ALL the visible light spectrum.

If anything, black is the "absence of color".

For a minute I thought she might've been talking about color as in painting but she's talking about light so it makes less sense.

Does this issue come with a loaded gun or am I supposed to kill myself with paper cuts? It would drag on as much as the comic, so I guess it's fitting.
Thanks Marvel.

This can't be real.
This is a parody. A parody made in the 90's to mock the stupidity of diversity.

Fuck me, man, the Bearenstein reality is a freaking roller-coaster.

If Gabby Rivera author must declare her intention so blatantly to the audience, that means she both lacks the aptitude to convey it naturally with nuance and has no respect for the very audience she's pandering to.

This is why noone will accept these new characters, the authors define them by hashtag standards instead of things like plot or personality.

Also I like how the artist put the author in the comic in the bottom left of second pic. Cancer. Cancer everywhere.

Goddammit.

Fuck everything about this.

Nobody noticed that the planet in a Utopian galaxy strip or whatever is populated entirely by women?
I'm telling you, this is a joke. You can't take this shit seriously, it's something I would write to make fun of these degenerates and virtue signallers.

I can understand the self-absorbed narcissistic tumblr stuff like Hellcat or the super-special diversity snowflake stuff like Moon Girl but this shit doesn't make any fucking sense.

This is issue one? Why didn't it explain who the characters are? Do they honestly expect people to already be familiar with this shit? If it's the first issue, why didn't they have an exciting story to make people want to read more? Why was it incomprehensible gibberish with no real motivations or conclusions?

I'd say this is tumblr quality but I honestly expect better from social justice crew on tumblr.

Wat

What the fuck ……
I stopped reading marvel a while back because I thought it had got as bad as it could get.
I was wrong.

Someone at least tell me this cunt isn't Captain America's replacement please

She isn't, at the moment, but they are desperately probing the tumblr crowd to float this idea. The second they get #POCaptainAmerica or some shit trending, they'll do it.

In the Champions books, they've said "Oh man, Ms Muslim should be the new Captain America!" and this is a character that they keep putting in Captain America-esque situations. Why do you think they ended this with her teaming up with Original Cap and punching Hitler?

Tbh I couldn't even work out what that scene was meant to be.
I figured it was a "White male Cap is as bad as Hitler" thing or some shit.

How long ago was this written? I thought the Marvel higher-ups had started expunging the SJW Tumblr rot because sales.
How much longer do we have before the pus is squeezed out of Marvel's infected backlog?

It's like a fucking fever dream.
No character is properly introduced (just their tumblr profile), events and locations are flying by at a breakneck speed, useless confrontations and a clear overdoes of melanin (I count 0 white men or even normal people (Danvers is coocoo for coco puffs) present), EVERYONE is gay or at least retarded, time travel in a college dorm for some reason (I gave up on reading at that point), being the best at everything the moment you arrive at a battlefield and punching Hitler who was ON THE FRONT LINES CHASING CAPTAIN AMERICA, WHOM AMERIGA DES NACHOS DOES NOT RECOGNIZE!

It's insane. Who the fuck approved this? There's no rhyme or reason, no structure or concrete characters, how is this published by one of the comic book titans?!

can't she teleport wherever she wants? why do they need to break up?

Because reasons, user. Reasons.

Remember kids, the best way to establish your character as someone likable and cool is not to show them being likable and cool, it's to have other likable and cool characters and Miles talk them up as the second coming of Christ.

Oh, and, of course ((((they)))) had to make sure it was a huwhite womyn with blonde hair and blue eyes that she's fucking. This is like propaganda overload.

(OP)
I have not seen so much self-flagellation in a comic in a good while. Page like that is not a good way to introduce an unknown character, because audiences will feel like they are told to like the character. No one likes being told what to like and what not to like.
The only way for page like that to work would be if it is earned. You could start a Superman or Captain America book like that. Other character should not get a page like that until they accomplished something truly great or made a sacrifice for others.

Look at these snouts! This is the new low for art in Marvel books. Squirrelgirl might be worse overall, but errors like that should not make it to print under no circumstance. At least cover looks nice.

Because writing is shit. Most characters, especially in Marvel, seem to be unable to use their abilities in practical or creative ways.

Changing book lineup doesn't happen overnight. Some contracts need to be fulfilled, books already printed must be put out, and they also need time to come up with new titles and to recruit some new people to work on those. Wrangling or purging people that don't want to tone down politics will take a while. Bureaucracy related to this changes slows things down too.

… So when is this getting cancelled? I really hope this shit last as long as Hellcat did.

As much as I was excited for Venom #150 and the return of Brock. This storytime has convinced me to never give money to Marvel again. I refuse to fund a company that makes shit like this. And I was genuinely planning on going to a comic book store for Venom #150.

The hell is wrong with feminists and their obsession with bodily fluids?

because MUH VAGINA is the pinnacle of female liberation and humor.

I'm gonna bet 6 issues at most.

I know how you feel and you're making the best decision you can. One possible good move is no excuse to suddenly give them your money again.

Fucking dammit I had no idea why I posted this. I should commit sudoku.

Thanks for the read it was awful.

Fuck, Cartman was right

It's even worse when you break it down by pages.

Do you think Jack Kirby is happy he's dead or saddened/angered that he isn't alive to set these fucks straight?

He seem'd like a rather pugnacious man so I guess if one can feel anything past death I'd imagine he'd want to set fuckers straight. Though some people I'm glad are dead so they no longer have the chance to disappoint me.

Jesus Christ

You are correct. Darkness is the absence of light and color, white is what you get if you set all the color spectrums to 255 in any program. Her saying white is the absence of color is a flat out lie.

Only reason I could even see the author writing something so stupid is if they believe that whole "melanin absorbs all light and makes blacks better than whites!" bullshit that WE WUZers love to spew on twitter.

So what if you got a little brown, those white wavelengths carry ALL THE COLORS PERRA!!!

She also believes that rubbing two lesbians together makes a baby, sorry chica, but one of your moms must have had a dick attached to her or in her at some point, unless there was some magic BS Marvel slapped together to make babies without semen. Not knowing any science, but acting like she does is the calling card of all SJWs.

Read page two and ragequit. Marvel obviously has no intention of changing.

I thought she was a she-BEAN?

I made the mistake of reading that page, and now I'm off to the shower to shave my entire body before killing myself.

Buy what you think is good. Let Marvel know what you want to see them do. Remember that Marvel is a business and will make what sells well. It's fine if you want to boycott them, but thats only a band-aid for the larger issue. Vote with your wallet.

I'm not giving money to any organization that makes garbage like this. I have no doubt Venom 150 will be great, they even got David Michillinie, but I ain't funding Disney.

If you don't give money to good projects, Marvel will only see it as a failure and continue to make shit like America and Hellcat.

Again, this is just like Sonichu published and sold like an actual fucking comic.

Well women don't buy comics and yet they keep making these atrocities.

Marvel is owned by (((Disney))), they will never not produce garbage. That is unless Disney gets new owners that aren't kikes.

You were going to give money to current year marvel because they resurrected your venom husbando
You're the battered housewife
At least you saw the light

Nah

If say for the sake of argument, Venon turns out to be good on its own right and does well enough, then Marvel will probably ruin it by inserting politics bullshit into it. That is just the way they are they literally cannot help themselves.

It's genuinely depressing for me. I've wanted Brock to come back since the early 2000s, and now that he finally is, and is doing so in style, I can't take part in it. I can't have fun. I've taken the redpill and I live in hell…

No, funding the exceptions only increases the budgets for these vanity projects, as with all feminist projects, they rely on the achievements of others to fund their niche within a niche, nothing projects.

For example in education, they use the successful pre-established college programs, such as law, science, math, and athletic programs, to leech off of the real programs accomplishments and draw attention to their new age retardation, all while claiming they are real reason for these colleges successes.

If you are a true Marvel fan, then you should wait until all of the terrible writers and editors are fired and all of the diversity characters are put on the same hole they keep She-Thing. Then and only then will your money fund other good projects and not this elementary school tier fan fiction writing.

TL;DR Throwing your money into a burning building is not going to put the fire out, it will only feed the flames.

That's a good goy.

Seriously, Marvel doesn't have their heads on straight. Otherwise all this backlash and drop in sales would have triggered actually change a long time ago. Even when I still bought their crap, I tried buying only the best quality stuff I could. Nothing changed. Everything just kept getting worse. Throwing more money at it just keeps the problem around.

It says it all right there. "The Holiness of Their Holes," as it were.

I would read the fuck out of a Santo superhero comic.

Holy Menstraution Batman

Someone got paid to write this

Da fuck? Why not just call it intergalactic people? Arent we all that?

i am a brown southamerican and i am cringing really hard right now

Don't worry, fam. We know not all spics are mentally ill degenerates who want to wipe out the white race. Just most of them are.

Implying those spics had any creativity. If you were good writing you would be working on mexico instead of jumping the borther. Besides, SJWs have the worst of their races and the worst of the jew infection.

No one in their right mind would call herself that.

That is bullshit we all know they were bombing nips trucks in the pacific

I didn't know this existed.

I just want to remind people how low Marvel is sinking for "talent" and how cancerous their editing staff is.

Gabby Rivera is supposedly a YA author, but not a very successful one because the dyke still has a regular job.

This bitch never wrote a comic or read one with America in it until she got the job. Will Moss just probably googled gay beaner author and offered her a job.

Gabby, like most SJWs, prove that they don't get superheroes, heroics, or doing something for the greater good. And they're also stuck in arrested development.

And last but not least, as you probably noted if you read this garbage, all this shit is serving as fantasy wish fulfillment that says nothing about the character, but everything about the author.

jesus christ (((they))) are really desperate aren't they?

i am a white southamerican and i am cringing really hard right now

you can read it online on readcomicsonline if it makes you feel better.

Or you can read my storytime ;)

Gabby, like most SJWs, prove that they don't get superheroes, heroics, or doing something for the greater good. And they're also stuck in arrested development.

Back in the day, superheroes were about being selfless.

These writers can't relate to that, the me-generation. They ascribe to the school of thought of "I don't give any fucks" and doing what makes them feel like virtuous grandstanders.

Age of heroes is dead.

Consider the Nintendo Treehouse.
I pay Nintendo money for consoles and games. I buy the games I like and support studios that make the games I like.

The Nintendo Treehouse takes some of that money, butchers the translation script, hires a bunch of shitty english VAs that can't be disabled or switch, fills the game with passive aggressive whining and stale memes, usually removes a noticeable amount of content, significantly alters characters, and sometimes injects tumblr identity politics where it doesn't belong.

Something has gone terribly wrong in between me spending my money to support the things I like, using money as speech and communication, and that money being used to continue and encourage the creation of similar good things.

That "something" that went wrong, is that the overwhelming cacophonous screeching of the media, journalists, e-celebs, high-profile bloggers, and the utter and complete ruination of academia has made it so my money is a whisper to these companies. My money means nothing compared to the seemingly urgent and wholly valid criticisms of a whinging faggot who writes for TheMarySue who doesn't actually read or buy comics, but damn if they don't ever shut up about them.

I'm tired man. I've been tired for years. At a certain point, you need to realize that the problem is with the people who control parts of these companies. That they are suffering from late-stage kool-aid poisoning and they refuse to stop chugging. That no matter what you do with your wallet, they will not understand. They are lost to us and no amount of concerned letter writing or selective spending will fix them, because the reality they have chosen is a carefully crafted delusion of made up genders, feminism, and russian hacking.

All you can do is carefully search for the people who have had the presence of mind and self-awareness to realize what has happened to half the world, and band together with them, because the sane need every little bit of help they can get.

Laying your life on the line in order to protect the people of your country and the values it stands for.

Its not just a nazi punch gag.
Captan America was originally introduced by punching Hitler.
So, what do you think that is happening here?

her fucking waist is cut off in the top panel

HER FUCKING WAIST IS CUT OFF IN THE TOP PANEL

So, the bomb comes from the left, is sent to the right, and explodes at the left?

I was thinking more FREEDOM and capitalism, with a side of fries,
Seems more universal than 'murican.

Wait. Is this Gabby Rivera related to comic artist Paolo Rivera and his dad Joe?

I googled it up and there is apparently no relation.

source? i tried looking for the logo on google and the name of the video and nothing.
that Viv on the right is kinda hot.

I highly doubt they can sustain that business model for very long.

Holy fuck, I'm Hispanic and this pisses me off. It's like I see a fucking Caucasian self-hating liberal cuck winking at me despite the fact that I have zero respect for him.

unfortunately this is written by a spic woman writer user.

I thought it would be made by Tommy Sotomayor and he would be against this.

I like how she just killed two people absentmindedly without blinking an eye. I guess she doesn't have any empathy of straight white men. What a hero, just killing two men who probably had families back home in a war that you are not an official participant of.

Remember when superheroes generally had at least a few problems with indiscriminately murdering people they just happened to disagree with.

There's a reason why they are canceling books left and right and trying to renew interest by starting new team ups, flushing the shitpile that was Civil War 2, and desperately trying to court fans by saying "New x-men will be fun and exciting! Remember when all our books were like that?!"

Punisher's going to be fucking tame compared to "heroes" in about 5-10 years.

Current Marvel capes are like the new generation from Kingdom Come. Selfish, arrogant, no moral compass, and careless.

Its sad when Punisher is more of a hero than the current heroes these days.

Is Gabby just the writer? She does only writing, or does she do art as well? If she's only a writer then I guess it's not about ideas or talent, it's just about how many dicks you can suck in a given time-frame.

I can't draw for shit, I've tried for years to learn but I have no talent. And it annoys me so bad when I see art like this because it clearly has at the very least the potential to be good, if they just went the extra mile and learned proper linework and proportions and the like. But they don't.

Go here: saveloomis.org/

Download Fun With A Pencil. Draw every day.

I still draw and practice buddy, it's just that I lack natural creative talent.

Not the user you responded to but thank you for putting this up. This is very helpful.

Maybe you should try drawing what you like? Anything you like user?

I've always drawn things I liked. When I was an edgy teenage nerd I drew dragons and shit but they looked really janky and then I found it easier to draw humanoid mechs due to the shapes. I like robot so its a good time.

I'm just saying it annoys me when I see people who clearly have talent but choose not to develop it despite pursuing the field.

No problem. They've been reprinted, despite being public domain, and they now cost $40-50 a pop. They're nice, but this resource is a lot handier then packing around a bunch of huge books.

(heiled)
Looks like she suffers from Jacques' Complaint. Too much copy-paste with too little attention to detail.

Oh my dear god, this is Kate Leth-tier art. Obvious resizing at a shitty resolution and that waist in the top panel.

IGN's verdict of this issue:

So it's safe to say they were paid for this review.

Its IGN what do you think?

Yeah, I know, but it's not just IGN, though. Do a search for "Marvel America Review." Here's one from some site called Comicosity:

It seems that Marvel desperately wants this issue to succeed so they can tell people that pushing a SJW narrative equals great sales.

it reads like a gaia RP character background

Fair enough. Though I'm not sure if thats because they're paid off or they drank so much of the kool aid they willingly buy into this crap.

Honestly, her portrayal in NEXTWave is as good as she's going to get it. Monica was always shit.

it's the only thing they've ever produced so they're really proud of it

Well, at least she absentmindedly killed Nazis. Won't save the rest of this shit fest, however

I know. Tumblr is apparently eating this shit up. Well, there's that old saying, "Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. But years ago, I absolutely loved Marvel Comics, and it's sad to see them hang themselves with this shit.

Before I noticed Cap behind her I thought she thought Captain was Hitler and punched him

It actually looks like she missed him with that punch, and he reacted anyway.

… fuck. I thought it was superbly drawn shit. Straw-men left and right. But it was a warning. How blind I'd been.

Maybe I should apply to write for Marvel.
I'd be a minority (Slav), my people were enslaved for hundreds of years by Muslims and I have a severe case of self-diagnosed autism.
I'd make a book about a quite hero, who never really takes his mask off, who fights crime on a global scale what's his super power?He punches bad guys in the face >:333333333, but has a particular disdain for slavers. These fights are the only places where he actually expresses any emotion or raises his voice.
Whenever he is approached by any superhero group (Avengers, nuAvengers, Guardians, X-men Xe-persons, … ) with a proposition to join them, he denies them in order to ensure his own individuality.
Surely enough he causes "Civil War 3: Laser Can-Can" with his views on individuality and not wanting to be with anybody (If you're not with us, you're against us!). He is "joined" by vanilla Cap and his gang, but the hero never accepts the union. He is scolded by classic avengers and maybe the Illuminati for thinking that everyone should be alone, because obviously, not all humans are super, not all are the same and some need help from others, he should know that by now. He is told that people are not living by themselves for a reason, humans are social creatures and benefit more from cooperation than isolation.
After much thought and self-reflection, our hero accepts his mistakes and decides to stop being a "downer" and help end the "Civil War 3: Now with even less of a reason to fight!" peacefully, accepting the error of his ways and bringing the superhero community back together, which in turn tries to bring the whole of humanity back together, with unavoidable wars here and there.
Some deity comes over and slaps the hero on the head for taking the Ying out of the Yang or something, saying he's disturbing the natural balance/chaos with his goody-two-shoes authoritarianism. After a short argument, the deity has enough of his shit and just vaporizes the little cunt, leaving only his costume behind. The costume becomes a symbol of all he stood for - justice, individuality, cooperation and a higher purpose. All of this is retconned by Bendis after I'm fired, because in an interview I slip up and say that I always imagined the hero to be a normal straight white man, like me, because it's my default and none of these aspects really contribute to his character or story

I had to look this bullshit 3 times over to get what's going on with that grenade.

Being a nigger is the most un-american thing imagineable.

This, my friends, is tumblr confirmation bias. They've been led to believe that this is being a "queer" "person of color" must be like and thus, when a comic pretty much rips its entire understanding of human beings from tumblr and gender studies classrooms, they assume that they were right all along.

The best part is that even the writer for Kingdom Come helped make this shitty SJW generation of crap.

It's funny. I actually have met a lot of casual comic readers who have read Kingdom Come, and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM remembered it for the writing. They always gush over how great the art was.

Marvel wouldn't need to pay them for positive reviews. They can just threaten to block access, as comic "journalism" sites are pretty dependent on their ability to do interviews and stuff like that.

well to be fair Alex Ross' work is beautiful. Especially in that story.

True, but IGN writers would need to get paid, as IGN is a pretty big network. Marvel could pull that on the little guys, but not them.

Alright motherfucker, I'm done watching you play devil's advocate in thread after thread acting like Marvel making Venom Eddie Brock again was somehow singlehandedly going to undo the decade of SJW bullshit they've shoveled in our face.

This is why companies like this try to cater to degenerate autists, all you have to do is cater to their fetish a little bit and they'll swallow the biggest mountain of shit to get to it, despite being few in number they are extremely loyal to their sexual urges.

I have tried in pas threads you've posted on here and on Holla Forums to gently nudge you to the fact that I was onto your shit and knew who you were, but it looks like the only way you're going to stop is if your shit is exposed.

You ever notice how any thread about Eddie Brock coming back is eventually spammed with some gay symbiote porn? Ladies and gentlemen of Holla Forums, I give you the Marvel apologist: comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/symbiocide/

Now he's no where near as… prolific as he used to be because some years back I reported his profile and some of his uploads. Yes, it was me. At the time he had uploaded a ton of gay porn to a few image galleries, and his profile image was also gay Eddie Brock porn.

Even chastised and a lot of the more overt stuff removed, his interest remains consistent. Muscular naked men in comics, hairy if possible transforming into larger, more muscular and if possible hairier men.

comicvine.gamespot.com/eddie-brock/4005-6733/images/ Observe which images this profile has uploaded, much tamer than what he used to fill the gallery with, but the theme is still painfully obvious, and I'm pretty sure a few of them are still clean shots from porn galleries.

This is who is asking us in thread after thread to give Marvel another chance because his favorite bara is getting fucked by black goo again.

Marvel will never get another chance from me. Ever. If they do a Stalinist purge of their editorial and creative staff (especially Bendis) and get some good writers and artists again, I might consider giving them another chance.

At this day and age its not that hard to believe people would do this shit for free. Remember 2016's Ghostbusters? Literally every "geek" site out there was defending the movie to death against the sexist manbabies that disliked the trailer on Youtube and their reviews on RT were literally calling them out again over actually reviewing the movie itself.

I knew the guy was a mindless fanboy and I never had high hopes for the new Venom, but this is beyond disgusting.

Man you are such a screaming autist user.

First of all, I ain't symbiocide, but I know the reason why you want to believe I am. It's because you want so despertly to believe that only 1 person could possibly hold the opinion your losing your shit over, but no. There are quite a number of people in fact, but you can't admit that to yourself.

2nd, I never said that 1 project is going to fix the problem, but it is a step in the right direction and unless we make it known that, yes, this is a good idea Marvel, they are never going to get it. If they add political shit later, just stop buying the comics then.

But this will probably just go in one ear and out the other. one thing we have to remember is that our side is not without its assholes and we have to keep an eye out for them, or we'll end up just like the SJWs.

I noticed there are a lot of gays on this board I cant be the only one seeing this can I?

Here's the issue I have with the comic. It feels like mockingbird, the way in which it feels like they're trying far too hard to create a 'strong female protagonist', by trying to make an amalgam with the quirkiness of squirrel girl with the fast paced quips of spiderman. In doing that it just makes Miss America really unlikeable.

The pacing of the story is just everywhere. One minute she's fighting a monster, and wins that easy, next minute she's having sex with her girlfriend, then she's in college, then she's in the past punching hitler (which is pretty stupid).

People criticised the new 'Hulk' For doing this, but i would rather they took the time to introduce everything and everyone. Or at least not introduce things they aren't going to talk about or go into detail with. As it stands, i'd have to pick up a book to even try to understand anything about Miss America. They do absolutely nothing to help ease new readers who know nothing about her understand her. All they do is just mention her 'moms' multiple times and leave it at that for her backstory. The way this reads is like someone just wrote a Miss America Fanfiction.

also the lack of white people is just really noticeable. Additionally to that, even the 'POCs' they brought in all look like they're 'straight outta tumblr'.

Okay, I'll concede that point. It seems more and more that future crazy cat-ladies, and guys with floopy hair, shitty beards and non-prescription black-rimmed glasses are dominating the comics-blogging field (I refuse to call it journalism) and they'll swallow whatever social-justice PC shit that's shat on their plate.

The worst part is that you're not wrong. These people don't need to be paid to spew unending praise and adoration for the worst tripe.

To them, the gesture of supporting a comic about a "queer woman of color" is more important than informing their readers if its actually worth buying in the first place. Their goal is to lie to boost sales, regardless of quality, because they see these things as symbolic entities. Things that matter in concept more than actuality.

SJWs have never built anything themselves, all they are capable of doing is leeching off of already established platforms, and through their unquestioned "leadership," they will continue to destroy all of the accomplishments and goodwill that was painstaking built by others. People in Marvel that are on our side must weather the storm the best they can, but in my opinion they are guilty of supporting this cancer by abiding it.

If you are shilling for Venom, then you are shilling for the rest of them.

Grow some balls, take a stand against this indoctrination, and wait until we are victorious. Then you are free to shill for the same mediocre comics they were making before the terrible comics they are currently making. Until every single cuck and dyke are fired from Marvel, do not buy a single issue. Unconditional surrender is the only acceptable outcome of this debacle.

Yeah, I think Marvel is bullshitting every one of their fans.

If that were true they'd have dropped this SJW shit a long time ago.

I'd buy Venom #150 to spite you if it weren't for the fact that I refuse to give money to Marvel.

They could have literally abandoned this format at anytime they wanted after the low sales became too easy were enough (though maybe the movie's success is what blinded them to this). Instead they doubled down and it took Trump's election to give them a hint that audiences don't really like this lefitst shit and one angry retailer telling them to get politics out of their comics to chance their mind.

I think this shit was greenlit before they made that promise, so they probably thought "ah fuck this: publish this shit that nobody is going to read it since its already too late".

You're really fucking retarded. If you really want to support cancer, go ahead.

You are the battered housewife

Enjoy your shitty sjw comic. Hopefully marvel turns your precious brock husbando into a gay feminist tumblrtier nigger

fucking dropped

So I'm confused, are you hopeful the SJW shit ends or that it can continue so you can continue on your shitty diatribes.

You are really retarded.

Try drawing from life. Pirate keys to drawing if you need to.
you can do it user

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

jesus, no….

It's also something you can work and practice, just like anatomy or perspective or any other subset of drawing.

I hope Marvel kills it. Seriously, didn't they say they wanted to stop it with the SJW crap and just go back to basics?

I never said his name.

You really fucking think there's a whole host of people who look at Miss America, Mockingbird, Hawkeye, Ms. Marvel, Captain Marvel, Black Avengers, new Hulk, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc. and goes "OH! EDDIE BROCK IS VENOM AGAIN! THIS'LL FIX EVERYTHING!!! THEY TOTALLY WON'T FUCK THIS UP LIKE THEY HAVE EVERY SINGLE OTHER BOOK IN THE LINE! THIS ONE CHARACTER RETURNING TO STATUS QUO IS A BOLD POLITICAL STATEMENT AGAINST THE NEVER-ENDING BARRAGE OF SHIT THEY'VE BEEN SHOVELING AT US FOR OVER A DECADE! THEY NOW DESERVE AAAALLLL-THE-MOOOONEY FOR DOING THIS! ALSO LET'S ALL POST GAY SYMBIOTE PORN TO CELEBRATE!"?

It's too obscure and bizarre a statement to make, there's nothing about him being brought back that's remotely against the standard political bullshit, it says not a god damned thing about their political horseshit and as we've demonstrated if anything the ones who seem to care most seemingly do because they're gay.

How? How is one character being brought back a step in the right direction when the issue is specifically progressive politics? Was Eddie Brock ever made an SJW? Was Venom? No? Then you're not making any god damned sense.

"A step in the right direction" is one of two things. 1. A character who had been turned into an SJW being reverted to it's previous non-political form completely. Meaning not just Squirrel Girl stops getting written like she is now, the way she's being written now has to be completely explained away to have NEVER FUCKING HAPPENED. 2. Characters who are portrayed heroically and 100% in the right have to start spouting overtly right-wing statements with the same casual constancy as all this progressive shit, and listen faggot when I say "right-wing" I don't mean "says they support the military in a vague sentiment" cop out bullshit either.

Anything else is meaningless and still exists alongside SJW bullshit. FUCK YOU MARVEL, YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANOTHER SINGLE RED CENT UNTIL YOU OPENLY FUCKING APOLOGIZE. NOW BEND THE FUCK OVER AND BEG FOR IT.

Just let them pull it. The mountain of shit they'll have to eat over attempting to sexualize children will be glorious to look at.

I fucking knew they couldn't drop politics no matter what… They are not a business, they are a cult. They have a problem, they know how fix it, but they don't want to because they are obligated not to.

I keep seeing people say this about Marvel and DC. People wonder why they're doing stupid shit when they said "we won't be SJWs anymore".

THEY FUCKING LIED

Of course they did. They were just hoping we'd get suckered into buying comics this month to raise their sales figures.

For christ's sake, they're just children!
archive?

The entertainment industry has, like the news industry, devolved into a propaganda outlet for the oligarchs that own our societies. The only thing you might accomplish is to let the oligarch know that comics are no longer an effective propaganda tool, so they invest more money on "activism" and "lobbying".
If you could actually get enough people to stop reading comics, and if Shekelberg then sells Marvel to someone without an agenda, and if comics then seem to get better - when you start buying them again, that oligarch will come right back and take the damn thing over again. And the cycle begins anew.

If they don't just buy out anime companies.

fuck off

Did the author put herself (himself?) in the comic?

At best they will play both sides. There will be trash like Squirrelgirl around and old niche characters revived and tumlrized, but their flagship properties will have SJ aspect toned down, occasional crossover aside.

How much is enough? American comics are an extreme niche, considering number of sales relative to the population size. Comics in Europe and Japan sell better than in America, even without adjusting for population sizes.

Let's hope this doesn't happen. Luckily, Japs tend to be protective of their own culture and enterprises.

I want you to stop shilling for marvel because you want to suck venom BBC

Yet they have the biggest cultural impacted

Rich Johnson is a blogger pretending to run a comic news site called Bleeding Cool. He is such a cuck. He writes these pro-SJW stories to trick Marvel into thinking that the LGBTQP agenda is what normal comic fans care about. Is there an archive link to the article? Could implies that nothing is set in stone and probably Rich is getting a handjob for cheerleading this BS on his blog.

but there's only four of them

I don't read questionable bullshit, so forgive me if this all actually makes sense to a regular reader, but what the fuck is this guy even offering here?

He looks like Jonathan McIntosh with obnoxious facial piercings and sleeve tattoos. He looks like a middle-aged office worker in a hipster costume.

Isn't QC a webcomic? What the fuck does music have to do with it? Why would readers want to hear this fuck talk about which albums he likes? That sounds completely and utterly self-serving. Like "Hello, this comic shit is going no where for me. Would you pay me to try and start a music review career?" and the third tier of just literally "I'll hang out with you online for a hundred bucks." Sad!

Ya know how EsJaydubyas have over used the words racist, sexist, rape and nazi to the point where they mean nothing now? People like you are doing the exact same to the word shilling.

This is bait, he lost the argument days ago. Now he is trying to deflect from the actual arguments others have made by making it about how he is the victim of what, being accused of shilling while being caught in the act of shilling? He is just attacking the word usage, instead of defending his POV on merit.

You are the one who is just like the SJWs. Holla Forums is not your home, you need to go back to Tumblr, there your retard arguments will be validated by like-minded retards and you can wallow in the pig shit of Social Justice comics all you want. No one will judge you there, go home now.

Your guess is as good as mine. You should ask the people in the general for a more thorough breakdown of his patreon money and why people would ever care enough to give him any. They've been perplexed about it for at least a year.

NoA was never good?

nothing says america like a queer mexican feminist

I hope the answer is no

Just report and ignore or email for political spam, I've seen an increase of threads derailing into political nonsense ftom this one faggot from Reddit, KA to be specific.

From my understanding it seems they tried to convey that she is slowly moving forward while she deflects it back, albeit the trayectory of the stickgrenade completely changed from one panel.

The soldiers threw it across the trenches directly at her to the right, then she moves, and the grenade magically changes its trajectory not only im mid air but as if the soldier somehow threw it all over again, going from right to left once again directly at her, so that she could deflect it with a non chalant backhand that throws it directly back at them.

TL;DR They can't into a simple 2 panel action scene without fucking up elementary level physics or proper comicbook paneling.

Jeph Jacques is a thirtysomething teenager with tastes to match. The webcomic was originally about post-college hipster shit so it's unsurprising that Jeph would think talking about bands nobody has heard of is the equivalent of meaningful conversation.

If she's just starting to go to college why is she dating a woman in her late 20's/ early 30's?
Why is a long distance relationship an issue for a person that can teleport?

Why does the teacher have holograms that can hurt or kill the students in class? why is that necessary?
Why does she just steal a time machine without knowing how to use it?

Why is Hitler on a battlefield?

WHY?

It'll never end.

The Punisher has always been the only real hero.

Reminder that the current or most recent Punisher run had him fighting rednecks that act like ISIS. It's the Deadpool situation all over again.

First, I want to know the source of the comic where Batman said something that retarded, and second-

Batman's secret identity is the Canadian prime minister?

Oh boy

Do not…
I repeat
DO NOT
spread this anywhere or people will defend Treudaeu's cuckery even further.

seriously

No, we should

Complete with child bombs.

That's fucking dumb, pics?

In case I had any doubts as to what kind of comic this was gonna be, that first page cleared it right up.

The only saving grace is that the artist fucking died. So I'm assuming later issues have at least somewhat better art. I hope.

the people who wrote this should die.
that panel is a challenge to civilization

gosh, what a racist writer.

jesus christ

that "lady" is the books author btw

It's racist when you show a brown suicide bomber, even though they are the only people to actually do it, but it's not racist to show white people as suicide bombers even though they don't blow themselves up.

I don't get this line of reasoning from Marvel. Why is it okay to slander whites for other race's crimes and not show the actual races that actually do the suicide bombings?

Why indeed.

You know you faggots didn't join in on either World War for a good few years until you decided sitting out was against your best interests, right? While the other countries involved were laying down their lives to protect their people and country?

"American" value, my ass.

Get bent Eurofag. I didn't see you fighting on the pacific front.

Look at that nose.

We shouldn't have been involved in either one, and wouldn't have been if we hadn't been betrayed by Wilson and Roosevelt.

For the former Americans already itching for a fight. For the latter, Americans were simply not pussyasses bending over to tyrants. Yet weren't enthusiastic to fight like would accuse. So the best the US did was give supplies. Until

Can anyone name or give a number of white suicide bombers from the late 20th century to now?

Well if you are going to be a cunt about it, we''ll just let you be out bred by your Muslim replacements, and when it gets bad enough, you'll begging us to bomb your invaders out of your country. Again. Why will we be cleaning up your messes again? Because you are too busy blaming America for the problems you could have prevented yourselves. Again. But hey, as long as you start paying for our protection, we will help you as soon as you need, if not, well you obviously remember how long it took when you had to grovel for our protection.

So pay your dues, shut the fuck up, and be grateful for every moment we choose to spend thinking about your well being.

It matters.

It'll be dead by the end of the day.

I don't know why this sends me into fits of apopletic rage. What the hell is Leelumultipass, the fuck is a fifth element soldier, what the fuck are Blowouts, Doobie Wraps or Little Baby Twists. I know that they want new recruits, but Chavez doesn't join them, so they contribute nothing to the story except to chant random nonsense and showcase the terrible line art in this comic, seriously, why are some lines black and others colored.

The "writer" just saw Fifth Element the night before going to work, move along.

Leeloo is a central character in The Fifth Element, a movie released in 1997, and her fashions focus on orange and white, like sherbert ice cream. The multipass is like an ID badge that keeps the plot moving. I've heard good things about the movie, so don't judge it by retarded people who associate themselves with it. Also, I think the posing, recited intro, and "soldier babes" points to Sailor Moon influences.

Nigger what are you doing, were you born after 2000, go watch it.
It's goofy, but with a lot of heart and creativity.

Are there ANY good taco comics out there made by burgers?

Maybe there's a decent Zorro comic out there.

Old stuff for sure

Well, shit.

I thought those books were public domain?

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING, GOYIM!

Burger here, are there any good Taco comics? I bet they aren't saturated with all this Gender Bullshit.

The chant still annoys me, but I guess it isn't just random gibberish.

It doesn't bother me that much.

Not a Britfag, yet helped out in both the European and Pacific theatres. Nice stereotyping though, dickhead.

Even if they did ask for help, would they get it? With how hard the "Mudslimes are nice guys" agenda is being pushed in the States, I wouldn't be surprised if half the country bent over and begged for rapefugee cock.

The media keeps spewing it, but the people aren't buying it.

I live in Sweden, and we fucking hate mudslimes, but our media and politicians force them in anyway. Americans have guns, so that shit would never work there.

Who gives a fuck when libgen.io and bookzz.org exist?

Third world spanish speaking countries dont give any fucks
You still can find (historietas para camioneros) lewd/porn comics for truck drivers in stores

I sure fucking hope they aren't. The (((media))) went all-out in the last election in America, and it's fucking great it didn't work out for any of those hacks.

(checked)

In case either of you are interested in Kaliman, I have an IPFS node and a Torrent of all the comics he's ever been in.
/ipfs/QmPcaHtkPtZ5ZdmasekWt2TWKuP9SNXvz9eC9UggvqTD9k
my.mixtape.moe/juoibw.torrent

First pic is condorito, silly comedy about a birds life
Other comics you can sense what they are about with the covers
about El eternauta is that its creator triggered the wrong people and was captured by the military of argentina and got executed.

He is a national treasure

thanks, user.

Fuck them, here's another one:

alexhays.com/loomis/

oh vey, delete this!

I'm surprised they didn't squeeze,

Details please.

Really?

Thanks

I swear that image is just one shade of yellow

And those are the people Holla Forums worships.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/halfchan/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/suicide/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Héctor_Germán_Oesterheld
Moron.

Did they eventually maker her less shit of a character after the "Style>Substance" line of Young Avengers?

Marvel, if there was anytime to live up to what you say (this occasion being your cutting out this crap); NOW'S THE RIGHT TIME!!!
Legit scared for once.

Quotas

(checked)
(checked)

I really shouldn't be surprised with how obvious the propaganda is, but really now.

user, check that's just the writer inserting herself into the comic like all these worthless, hacky sacks of shit Marvel has hired because they say the right things on twitter. And that cunt ain't white.

"If you don't support one you must support the other"

Her smug face reminds me of Jack Black for some reason.