Leaked Pentagon Video Prepares Army for Judge-Dredd Dystopia

Leaked Pentagon Video Prepares Army for Unavoidable Judge-Dredd Dystopia

A leaked internal video of US Army's SOCOM is predicting the world of 2030 to surpass even the worst dystopian sci-fi we've known so far.

Video was internally created by the US Army for an internal program called "Future Urban Warfare" by the JSOU/SOF/SOCOM.

Movies like Judge Dredd, Elysium, Robocop or games like Deus Ex are a severe underestimate of what officials are predicting as unavoidable future.

Rich people with unimaginable technologies live alongside shantytowns, and both groups are knit together by “unaligned individuals” who work “in the shadows” on digital weapons and social media counter-insurgencies. There, in a world where “social structures will be dysfunctional,” the Army imagines a “nervous system” of non-state actors further eroding national security by “mingling with citizens” to create new threats. - Ars Technica on the Video

Video was leaked recently to The Intercept:
archive.is/aiOZ7

Video itself (too big for decent WEBM):
vimeo.com/187093104

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
archive.is/EgDSV
traditionalright.com/victoria/
archive.fo/Rpr5c
army.mil/e2/c/downloads/351235.pdf
thearchdruidreport.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-future-hiding-in-plain-sight.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but goyim, the military and police are nationalist and redpilled. They'd never let such a future come to pass
I wouldn't worry about this at all

Doesnt matter as I was born into a shithole dystopia and never knew any better. Im planning to kill myself anyway as everyone around me welcome their death. They say east and central europe is redpilled but its not true. We are poor and stupid and most have slave mentality instead of liberal faggotism which is the same poison really.

This will happen and I am not going to try and struggle to live in polluted shit holding my knife and killing for bread. What kind of life is that? Rather not be than be a slave.

I'm shocked. The future is bleak. It will come down to bluepills in the cities and redpills in the country. Cities, at least modern ones, are soul crushing pits of crime, diversity, small space and poor jobs. People are going to start leaving them in droves I expect as no amount of glitz and glamour is worth the hassle and stress of city life.

If the militay is savvy on what's causing this to become reality, why have there been no military coups in Murrica? Surely these people can't be thrilled to kill civilians for near zero compensation and then be expected to turn around and kill their own people?

this is mainly a burgerclap meme.

Over the last year I tried to make a series of threads for young anons about how to accuire tech skills in order to avoid ending up in the lowest of the social orders which are about to errupt. But my threads were usually deleted + ban, especially the ones about encryption and OPSEC.

It is crucial for every user on Holla Forums to guarantee his functionality in the near future when classic jobs will disappear and living on the land will be less and less possible. A normal life will only be possible in Megacities and for this, one needs specific qualification. tech skills are about the minimum you will need for a good job + it will be required for future operation of digital counter-propaganda.

Right now we have thousands of anons not giving a shit whether they're on a list or not. This meme will not last long, especially after first luddites end up in jail for "wrong think".

The problem there is that the rural communities are dying by leaps and bounds, which has accelerated since 07/08, I expect the next few years will hit them even harder. The only reason the small town I live in right now is still alive is due to a state university nearby and even then the decay has already set in. People are being forced to move to the cities to find work, especially with the real unemployment rate probably in the 20-30% range.

The military/police being redpilled is a meme and in the next few years it'll be mostly nonwhite here in burgerland

Retarded video.
Proof the U.S. Army SOCOM is full of shit tier.
They don't have a solution to these problems? We'll give them a final solution.

sounds like present day India

wait, why are we invading bombay?

Make a thread on tech, direct us there from this thread

Demoralization propaganda. Even if Trump loses Hillary wilk start WW3 before that happens.

Reminder to go full RWDS and start the revolution if the election is stolen from us.

Of course they are retarded. They don't have a solution because they are not as redpilled and intelligent people think they are. Army and police are tools. Always were. They do as commanded.

Counting on them as your allies is probably the most idiotic idea you can have. Especially after seeing what they've allowed to happen to our countries. In Europe we have police waving through millions of rapists, terrorists and criminals through our borders while arresting ethnically whites for not paying a fucking parking ticked.

This

Back in 2013 Obongo made a massive purge and replaced all the officials with kikes. Combine that with the influx of women, faggots, trannies and non-whites and realize we're not getting any support from the army.

This "problem" can be solved by not having mega cities in your own country, not having shitty people in your country and having a sane immigration policy and strong borders.
And stay away and not be dependent on such countries.

Too late for that. There is no solution only death.

This feeling and situation is the reason why a lot of us wish rather for a nuclear war instead of inevitabely rotting away in a shithole. It offers a "clean cut" and opportunity for change.

But, killing yourself is never a solution in times of struggle. No matter how buttfucked we are. Putting up a resistance is the least you can do to give your life value in retrospect. Those wealthy globalist faggots and their middle-class cosmopolitan tools had never any purpose or value to begin with. They will die in their golden graves and their tomb stones will be the mark for all what was wrong with humanity.

I was never wealthy or really poor but if I had to choose, I'd rather die as a poor fag with a weapon in my hand than enduldge decadence.

That's where flooding rural communities with arab & somali mudslimes comes into play. In most states they are bringing them in on UPS charter flights in the dead of night, putting them onto buses, then dispersing them to predominantly white areas (never black or hispanic areas) throughout the state.

Regardless, as more people wake up & no longer accept their genocide the kikes & their puppets responsible for it feel the noose tightening then must fall back on instigating nuclear war with Russia to ensure hundreds of millions of dead whites.

Bumping for exposure.

More demoralization propaganda. Chaos is their doom. All of their toys and soldiers go bye bye when the money and brains (white people) run out.

It's already happened to an extent since they've turned nearly everything into a lying money making scheme. Even science is pozzed beyond repair.

Worst case is Brazil. Probably with whiter ghettos since we're genetically aware.

Tbh, I feel like I was born for the dystopia but was born too soon or miscalculated if it would ever happen. I never feel like giving up the fight and find my greatest amusement in such a struggle.

This is exactly what we are fighting for. But the Jews won't give up the power without a fight.
Live in a dystopian world, scared of your own thoguhts, or die trying to avert it. Your choice.

Typical buzzword bullshit. Sounds like something a corporate moron would have made up.

What are thermobarics and why are they so awesome for urban warfare?

Why would the US Army fight in Nigeria or Bangladesh in the first place?

Actually you can do them on a large scale basis, they did it in Vietnam.

Nothing angers me more than seeing what our governments have done to our rural communities. Their justification (bs) is to say, people are moving to cities so we need to import shitskins and force them to live (for a least a few years) in rural communities. The local employers that refuse to hire white people but suddenly hire the newly arrived shitskins also play a huge role in this.

This is also a popular strategy in Europe. In Germany and Sweden (((they))) are explicitly looking for small white towns to floowd with shitskins. In Germany there was a small town of 300 people, which had received 800 refugees.

This promotes a second form of white flight: from rural to suburban, in addition to city to suburban.

You're wrong. With increasing technology, the amount of white brains needed to control tech is reduced drastically. Why do you think they desperately try to push automation (not the good kind) into governance and police? It's not because of efficiency or technological progress, but because of creating unquestioned and obedient tools.

This tbh fam.

Yes, but it is also a good thing militarily. We had enough fucking trouble pacifying an couple nations of goat herders and city niggers whom in all reality didn't bother fighting us at all. It was just a constant simmering stream of random for over a decade.

Considering white men, before tech were well known for killing 10 to 1 of their number in battle even when not elite tier warriors, I wouldn't worry about it. Whites are being purged from the most critical parts of the military, which is grand for anyone looking to fight back. And with the demoralization of combat arms thru infusion of shitskinns and whores, whites there will be more apt to pack up and leave or just degenerate to the mean. Again, another critical component of the military brought to heel before the fight starts.

When the war starts. Good men will have their families rounded up by the militants and either killed, sold to shitskinns or used as human shields against their soldier family members. This will be the final lynch pin of how the military will collapse before the battle actually begins in earnest. Most good men will see that they are not risking their own lives, but the lives of those they care about when they fight for the system. That choice will bring to light the last choice of all men of honor, and they will have to capitulate to the will of stronger men, or they become vile and hated enemies even more aggressive and oppressive, which legitimizes the militants even further and leaves the system with only the worst of the worst.

Maybe I am wrong. But to me, there is NOTHING wrong will letting the enemy undermine and destroy themselves before it all goes live. God speed to their works I say. I prefer my family and my people survive into the future rather than them anyway.

Watch the movie blade runner. It's a very accurate portrayal of future inner cities.

Truer words were never spoken.

Neat Id.

Yes I agree with everything you said user.

Not if we march to DC

I really urge anons not to watch this shit. Read about it and be aware and what not but I honestly feel subjecting yourself to their dystopian future only empowers their meme. Their future doesn't exist and it never will.

It's only five fucking minutes

It's actually pretty motivational. Makes you be aware of your future if you decide to sit on your ass, instead of fighting.

It bothers me that this meme persists even after having an user arrested for wearing a gorilla costume. We have proof that they will assist the anti-white government but simply because some niggers chimpout about justified police shootings where the cop is in a kill or be killed situation people defend them.

The only thing missing is androids

Look at all the blackpill defeatist rubbish in this goddamn thread. This whole thing is a demoralization exercise, NOTHING in this bullshit video will come to pass unless WE LAY DOWN AND LET IT ALL HAPPEN
MOLON FUCKING LABE

I'm curious. Make a new thread or dump it here.

I just absolutely loathe all that dystopian future bullshit. I feel it's a fucking parasite imbedded into our culture by the kikes to be used as some self fulfilling prophecy. Like it's the only future we can look forward to the way that it's pushed so hard. I don't know, I just don't care for the premise. I prefer a future of total war than to one of the varieties of a dystopian future.

Respect for military/police is drilled into children here from a very young age, it's very much tied into the "right wing" in the US. Ergo, a lot of people think if you don't worship the ground the Law walks on then that makes you a leftist
After all, police and military going after the right wing is just them playing realpolitik :^)

This tbh. Their memes are shit.

looks like a fucking youtube montage, empty drivel set to stock footage.
There is not a single useful thought in the entire video.

This.

What he said

Then make it happen. Every day of you not acting is a day closer to (((their))) future.

RWDS soon, brother.

moldy labia when they spray chemicals all over the countryside and everything becomes radioactive. they did it in nam with agent orange and theyll replace whatever the fuck is in chemtrails now with agent orange tier shit. they can fly planes remotely and have been for decades. unless you have stingers or igla's expect to get enriched with aerosols of the highest jewry.

Ah Christ, meant for

That's where you're wrong, because you base your assumptions on the premise that it will be purely a human vs subhuman war. Why do you think they're trying to replace their weak parts with superior technology?

Wut? How is having an authoritarian superstate representative of anarchy at all?

How is Trump a fascist? Don't expect accurate terms in the world of newspeak.

IT'S AFRAID

Goverment cannot exist without total control. It's our chance. Day of the rope soon.

that is such an amazing photo

Comment section:
So give us more money

In Europe respect for authority comes naturally, as we've always consisted of more or less homogenous nations. With jews tipping over this balance, authorities become the enemies but people won't realize this soon enough after it's all ogre.

selective anarchy, user. The parts where poor people will live will be the ones where anarchy thrives, but it will be seperated from the rich dwellers. In other words:

While a poor fags walk to the black market grocery store will be like a HALO drop over Mogadishu, the righ fag will have his caviar delivered on time for his 11 am corporate nap by a friendly Amazon Prime drone to his office inside a utopian corporate high rise.

DEMORALIZATION THREAD

GAY AS FUCK

$HILLARY IS OUT OF LUCK

TASTE MY DICK

LICK MY TAINT

1000 HOURS IN MSPAINT

The tech isn't even close enough to begin operations without viable white stock heading the helm.

Future tech of that scale is well over a decade down the line. If you don't understand you need to start studying techs yourself, because you clearly don't know what the fuck is reality beyond what (((their))) propaganda system says. Funny that they believe their own bullshit too.

took you long enough. CTR sheep.

I honestly can't wait for election season to be over

India is a decent example, where you have some obscenely wealthy areas, but the majority is poverty poor and rapegangs roam the night streets

Did you even listen to the video? It said developing world as in the third world that this video applies to.

It's not about America I'm sure they think everything will be perfectly fine here because magic soil and shit.

Dystopian future is a jewish meme, its kike fantasy and ego.

it sounds like they are afraid of it happening

user don't be a nigger with low time preference.

How could he change course from "Deport Illegals, Ban Muslims" after a terrorist attack from one of those groups? Or are you saying that the FBI is going to mobilize one of it's white nationalist terrorist cells that somehow do shitloads of terrorist attacks despite never ever being in the news to actually bomb somewhere in the US?

the brass and support roles certainly isnt on our side but the infantry and white patrol cop are.

Hi luddite. I'm afraid I have to inform you that all the youtube videos you watched PewDiePie explaining how a computer works were in vain.

also

I was thinking a century when I typed that. But decade works too. Fire primed to go this year. Year of the firecock is going to be a deciding course anyway.

While I agree with your overall point using infographs from retarded "muh singularity" types only hurts it.

That's all just one thing:
Computers.

Sure, different software, configs, etc, but it's just computers. Where's the NEW innovation? I mean, computers are great and everything, but shouldn't there be something… more?

and yet nationalism is winning

And how did this mysterious video leak? How come no one is getting shut down and silenced over it? How is this thread even up if this dystopia is so close and overbearing?
Kill yourself your retarded demoralizing kike

Why would anyone think this when our military and police are flooded with spics, niggers, faggots, and womyn?

How fucking braindead are you?

maybe this retarded self-delusion of winning and ignorance has enabled the jews to do as they please. With this kind of thinking you can kiss our race goodbye.

Nationalism is a state of a society. Not a fucking poll barometer. Either or all kikes and traitors are gone or we are not "winning" in any shape, kind or form.

fucking cuck.

It's mostly about how dependend we are on them, not so much about tech magic, although the magic is quite there but not visible to normal people who don't understand systems and physics.

I mean really look at this shit.
Its all over the fucking map, did they just throw darts at a board?

These points aren't a real problem. The problem of overpopulation and ethnic conflicts would be simply solved by exterminating of subhumans and eugenics programs for the best specimen of the remaining races.
Jobs and unemployment is also no problem, we are so technologically advanced already, that all people don't really need to work, if the "elites" released Tesla's free energy patents, then we wouldn't need to work at all for certain.

These are all fabricated issues to keep us preoccupied with BS, because the kikes who gained wealth and influence by subversion and dirty tricks know that in reality they have no place in the society of Utopia, so they keep us in check.

Is this real life?
It sometimes feels as we live in a movie considering all the weird shit that's happening.

We're not even close, real nationalism is at best a resistance movement right now

Real nationalism has never been tried.

It all makes sense why they are doing this now.

WE MUST NOT LET THIS HAPPEN, IMMIGRATION CONTROLS AND LIMITS ON THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN HAVE TO TAKE PLACE

Quit whining about it and do it already

This is just like those propaganda videos from the 60s telling us what life will be like in the distant future of the year 2005.
I imagine we'll look back on this video the same way we look back on those: Is this what people thought? It's so campy, is that what they were in to? Did they really talk that way? Sad how little they knew!

They explicitly stated they were speaking of the developing world (as in not anyone competent enough to turn on a computer.)

This is bs. They could easily control it. In all cases they actively push importing migrants to the first world, most often against the desires of the first world population. There would be no overpopulation of megacity dystopian Hell if they simply stopped imported the still-evolving cultures of the third world and carpet bombed them whenever they overflowed their own ceasepits. We don't owe them anything and the idea that we do is what is fucking us so completely, cultures are not equal.

Old meme dude,from the cyber punk era, Steve Jackson Games (car wars,gurps) raided by the Feds. A matrix like world of computers (the internet) and future dystopian society was imagined by the government and leaked by the creator of the Cyberpunk RPG

Because spics, niggers, faggots, and womyn do not make up the majority of the infantry despite the push to get them there. None of them want to risk their lives, they all want gibs.

So . . . Shadowrun minus the magic?

Livable

This.

All this dystopian mega-urban multi-culti Babylon shit has been predicted for decades. The video is equal parts vague and pedestrian predictions and retarded military buzzword jargon ("flow," "core requirement," etc), set in front of tension-raising music and photos of unrest and squalor. I've seen flat-earth videos that were better produced, better argued, and more insightful. How many millions of dollars did the US government pay to make this garbage?

It's literally nothing.

Judge Judy reporting for duty.

Have you tried SNRIs? I know drugs have a bad rap here, but they are literally the only thing that keeps me from committing suicide day-to-day. If your alternatives are death (thus serving the aims of Schlomo) and perseverance with a temporary crutch (thus spiting him), you ought to choose perseverance.

Lifting et al. also help, but I'll take your words seriously enough to assume that you're a bit beyond that stage by now.

CTR are putin overtime hours; I see.

Us that are over 85-IQ see past the bullshit.

That's implying that technology is superior to us humans when it was us who originally created it. There's always the fear of technology advancing to the point where we can't control it (hell we seem to be dealing with that now) but If (((they))) believe that the technology they're using to completely subvert and indoctrinate all of humanity, they severely underestimate us and what humanity can really do when push comes to shove.

Humanity will always be superior to technology in one form or another. It may not seem like it now, but the fact that our current resistance to (((them))) and this meme of a shitty cyber-punk future is showing fruit, it gives me hope that this kind of future they're pushing won't come to pass. We have to make sure it never does or die trying. (((They))) believe they are above nature. I don't even know if they realize how wrong they really are.

This is pretty much what we already have. They'd have to be a bit optimistic to imagine it wasn't this way already.

About half the population already lives in cities, but they aren't really building upwards into monolithic monstrosities due to prohibitive costs.

We also already have criminal governments.

We also already have people like Soros working behind the scenes to try and control the government.

What is it that's supposed to be new in 2030?

This just all sounds like a non-story as it's all stuff we already knew. Though I suppose for absolutely delusional liberal outlets like Ars Technica this sounds somehow strange and frightening because it's stating the obvious like how we have ethnic violence, as though we haven't seen blacks rioting constantly this past year.

Magnitude. The condition will just be amplified.

With surveillance and minorities being used as lynch mobs against dissenters of white origins these cities will be hellish. Worse than vid related. In summary:
We Must Dissent!

Poverty porn for rich liberals.

Good dubs, better post. No matter how grim the situation we must persist. In order that we might defeat this creeping death. It is down to us and our allies to rush the cabin. We need to continue redpilling normies as best as possible. We need to prioritise redpilling and propaganda above all other things and break through to the apathetic. Show them their future in this system. We are all that's left. The last battalions. but through reaching the young we may once again see hope. Redpill the kids. Make the kids aware of the future. Put the redpill in all media forms, for all ages and spread it far. We have to subvert it all and yesterday. Redpilling the young is priority number one. Redpilling our parents generation is priority number two. the farther we push the better. Lets not go down without at least giving schlomo a bloody nose!

Sounds ridiculous that they believe that'd happen. Too many places don't even have the geography to withstand having buildings be that high to allow for higher density cities to be possible.

How new are you?

Pretty much ever USA USA USA civil war LARP thread re-posts that garbage MUH RED TEAMING LARP post about how they'll be on our side, and how we are going to win, we don't need to do anything.

It's almost like clockwork.

You are confusing the Local Police for the feds, god you are dim.

Shadowrun confirmed?

post to /poltech/ niggers

Dang noice evolution.

that's the perfect setup of Maoism in reverse

My exact thoughts. There was zero provided evidence to back up any of their claims, and the music just made it feel like a trailer for some movie.

Hearing all this shit on Holla Forums makes me sad.
We got one big problem to solve, one!
The fucking jews/commies.
When they are gone, the nigger problem will be solved in auto mode.

Here's another great evolution, nearly lost to the sands of time.

who do you think militarizes them?

Good goy. Suburbs and small towns are bad. Cars are bad. Cities are cool and trendy. Support Agenda 21.

That is why Obama fired 200 white generals and is adding diversity. Because they have no loyalty to the old republic.

We Deux Ex now?

Sounds schway as fuuark

I wonder what world these people are living in that they still don't realize those things have always been like that for at least 6000 years. The people at the top and their golems just become more disconnected from reality day by day.

Man, I love living in the middle of nowhere. No bullshit, everything I produce is mine and live is simple yet enjoyable. I'd rather watch Blade Runner or read Neuromancer than live it.

Man, by this thread you clearly see pol has a lot of young ( 15~25 ) people and of course, stormfags permeated the place.
Regardless, watch this lecture on the future of warfare. Pretty much spot on with prediction of a lot of people and places.

Deus Ex 1 is a game everyone on Holla Forums should play and study. It is timeless for a reason.

Unavoidable if we stay on the same path of globalism, multiculturalism, and race denial. We should use the video for our own propaganda purposes.

Don't forget Deus Ex predicted 9/11.

Funny how the population falling birthrate = unavoidable megaslums, oh but we need to bring in rape babyboom shitskins. Its been obvious this is what they want to do with the UN's Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 for a long time, they have already started building shitty modern slums that have 1 room to live in.

I want to know how their utopia works when all the white farmers stop sending food to their subhuman circuses.

Oh so based military that is going to save us any moment now apparently considers this a foregone conclusion and has no plans to stop it.

Oh. So it's nothing.

OP is a nigger.

One day maybe I'll get around to it.

And their solution: Let's move all of the poor people of the world into Europe!

Paul, I thought you were a GEP gun. Welcome to the coalition prod. Might as well start using your codename.

There was a coup attempt in 1933: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot
One reason it had a chance was many veterans were unhappy with their employer. The government learned from it, though, and I doubt it will happen again.

No you're a nigger. What this "pentagon video" is alluding to is the end game of Agenda 2030. It's the Safe Cities Network of trying to shove the population of the world into megacities so they can "end world hunger" and all that greenwashing shit.

They will likely move to robotics and phase out human farming, or use some shitskin to do the labor. Agenda 21 has already pressured and harassed people living off the land out in the west.

archive.is/EgDSV

Non-white children. First world (white) countries barely contribute anything to the world population.
Honestly we need to nuke Africa tbqh

The vid is total propaganda, loaded with buzzwords.

Thermobarics are only good if you're willing to give up the pretense of being a nice guy. The vids of burning children tend to get leaked, and the civilians at home stop supporting your war.

What, the Phoenix Project? That didn't actually win the war. It just strengthened the Deep State.

Quality game. Play Civ 6 when you get a chance.

Yes.

No, but nice pic.

No, our vision is NOT augmented, we're just wearing glasses.

Jeez, why not just link to Bill Lind while you're at it?

In summary: cyberpunk is not a glamorous future of cyborg biker gangs waging proletarian revolution.

Cyberpunk is pic related, a bunch of flabby TV junkies watching VR and letting their lives end one minute at a time.

Deus Ex video here: >>>7897555

you're too fucking dense to understand leaked videos are intentionally done under clandestine conditions.

Also checked for fuckery

I swear to fucking god, you guys are the only people I can stand talking to anymore.

Thank god I didn't join the military when it's obvious they're going to be used to supress the bad goyim in the future.
Also Ted Kaczinski was right about everything.

Haha the jews think I wont start killing them off by burning their children alive and filming it and posting it if it gets this bad.

No matter how many goons you hire, me or someone like me will eventually kill you.>>8012708

Lets see how this turns out.

That first image is… strangely moving.

If you're going to post bad propagandistic fiction, post bad right-wing fiction, not bad pro-state fiction.

traditionalright.com/victoria/

LET IT HAPPEN

16:9 autist edition.

Webm, my niggers. Lowest filesize yet.

Thank you, but I'm on \/\/!u|)0n3 so all I will use is Handbrake.

SHITSKINS WILL WELCOME THIS FUTURE

?

Daily reminder that superdense hive communities have existed, and do exist, in countries with a weak enough regulation and low enough standards.

Imagine New York in the late 70s, but less white and across the whole planet.
That's what humanity faces if the the Jews' plans come to fruition.

Why do they even want this? It can't just be money, because they already have more than they could ever spend. Is it about power and control, and ruining things for everyone else?

I watched the video and read all the comments here.

The video is about 70% bullshit 30% reality, but I should point out, only 30% reality if the globalist agenda continues unabated.

There are substitutes for any system of infrastructure you autists can think of that would stand in the way of the "mega-cities" referenced in the video from becoming real. To the cucks who say "but we've always had these problems!", please go back to reddit.

Automated farming supplemented by third world migrant labor, lab grown meat (this is a big one, notice all the anti-meat-eating, anti-pastoralism propaganda being pushed recently, "it hurts muh environment, it's bad for health!"), suffice to say, we won't be eating little pills in lieu of a whole meal like in The Jetsons, but we will have largely engineered foodstuffs created by a very small concentration of machines and low-skill foreign labor. The wealthy of course will keep eating the finest products, raised traditionally.

Governmental systems will break down in this future scenario, which simply means they'll continue operating as they are now, only that with increasing population density the problems created by their inefficiencies will affect a greater number of people. This video seems to assume that wasteful and inefficient public institutions will continue to exist but the entire reason they continue is so that a decent sized proportion of the population can carve out a comfortable existence at the expense of everybody else. The idea of a total dichotomy between ultra wealthy and serfs contradicts the idea that these public bureaucracies will perpetuate themselves, since this video identifies no comfortable vassal class composed of bureaucrats, police, and any infrastructure labor that can't be replaced by a machine, acting as state surrogates That's one reason why most of this video is bullshit.

It's like a fantasy video by globalists where they connect issues faced current point A, to an extrapolated version of success point B, and the only after-thought is the poor sucker of a soldier, or robot commanded by a soldier, having to clean up dissent. It's garbage, it won't happen.

This is horrifying. If Trump has the election stolen from him we. Must end this so-called peace. Death would be a preferable fate

Power and control because they believe it's their G-d given right, and ruining things for everyone else because they have a massive butthurt grudge against Western civilization and Christianity going back almost two millennia.

PDF available here:
archive.fo/Rpr5c
Download source PDF at your own risk:
army.mil/e2/c/downloads/351235.pdf
TRANSCRIPT FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Part 1 of 2
The future is urban.By 2030, urban areas are expected to grow by 1.4 billion; with that growth occurring almost entirely in the developing world.Cities will account for 60% of the world's population and 70% of the world's GDP.The urban environment will be the locus where drivers of instability will converge.It is the domain that by the year 2030, 60% of urban dwellers will be under the age of 18.The cities that grow the fastest will be the most challenged as resources become constrained and illicit networks fill the gap left by over-extended and under-capitalised governments.The risk of natural disasters compounded by geography, climate changes, unregulated growth and sub-standard infrastructure intersect to frustrate humanitarian relief.Growth will magnify the increasing separation between rich and poor; religious and ethnic tensions will be a defining element to the social landscape.Stagnation will coexist with unprecedented development; as impoverishment, slums and shanty-towns rapidly expand alongside modern high-rises, technological advances and ever-increasing levels of prosperity.This is the world of our future. It is one we are not prepared to effectively operate within; and it is unavoidable.Mega-cities are complex systems, where people and structures are compressed together in ways that defy both our understanding of city planning and military doctrine.It is an ecosystem that demands a highly agile and adaptive force to successfully operate within.Infrastructures will vary radically; with concentrations of high-tech transportation, globally-connected air and sea ports, contemporary water utilities and waste disposal; intermixed with open landfills, overburdened sewers, polluted water and make-shift power grids.Living habitats will extend from the high-rise to the ground-level cottage, to subterranean labyrinths; each defined by its own social code and rule of law.Social structures will be equally challenged if not dysfunctional as historic ways of life clash with modern living, ethnic and racial differences are forced to live together and criminal networks offer opportunity for the growing mass of unemployed.

Part 2 of 2
This becomes the nervous system of non-nation-state, unaligned individuals and organisations that live and work in the shadows of national rule.Where physical domains can be seen, digital domains will have limitless potential and to breed and expand without limit.Digital security and trade will be increasingly threatened by sophisticated illicit economies and decentralised syndicates of crime to give adversaries global reach at an unprecedented level.This will add to the complexities of human targeting; as a proportionally smaller network of adversaries intermingle with the larger and increasing number of citizens.This scale and density of these domains is daunting - in a city of 10 million; where you hold the support of 99% of the population, the remaining 1% represent a threat of 100,000.It is an environment of convergence, hidden amongst the enormous scale and complexity of the mega-city.These are the future breeding grounds, incubators and launching pads for adversaries and hybrid threats.Linked globally, these are man-made labyrinths that provide refuge and movement across the vast sections of these cities; where alternate forms of governance have taken control.The advise of doctrine; from Sun Tzu to current field manuals, has provided two fundamental options: avoid the cities, or establish a cordon to either wait out the adversary or drain the swamp of non-combatants and engage the remaining adversaries in high-intensity conflict within.Even our counter-insurgency doctrine, honed in the cities of Iraq and the mountains of Afghanistan, is inadequate to address the sheer scale of population in the future urban reality.From the streets of Aachen to the citadel in Hue, we have defeated adversaries who attempted to use urban terrain to their advantage.Urban conflict is written deep into the army's histories; but in tomorrow's conflict, these mega-cities are orders of magnitude greater in complexity; and our current options do not meet strategic ends.Our future operations must allow us to rapidly return the city to the people - they will be too large and complex to isolate or cordon in their entirety; yet our soldiers will have to operate within these ecosystems with minimal disruption and flow.Our current and past strategies can no longer hold, we are facing environments that the masters of war never foresaw. We are facing a threat that requires us to redefine doctrine and the force in radically new and different ways.The future army will confront a highly sophisticated, urban-centric threat that will require the urban operations become the core requirement for the future land force.The threat is clear, our direction remains to be defined - the future is urban.

god I love full length ARs with full stocks tbh

This is an interesting blogpost on that PDF. I don't agree with all his conclusions, but this author is pretty interesting and insightful and definitely goes off the beaten track in his analysis.
thearchdruidreport.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-future-hiding-in-plain-sight.html

That's not too far off. All this in the span of barely any time? This video is complete bollocks.

Nice job. What comments are you trying to slide you fucking jew? We all saw the webm you fucking faggot. These pdfs look they were generated by an algorithm. Fuck you and fuck off.

Jesus christ why do I even bother coming here when there's only lunatics like you in this place anymore

All food is going to come from the third world soon thanks to hyper capitalism and it's going to be more expensive and worse quality because you just don't have a choice. It's already happening. As for the hilarious fantasy that everyone will work in the "high tech service industry" you need an IQ of like 120 to work in tech. It's just not going to happen. The oven class is signing their own death warrant.

Well the word slave comes from "slav" after
all.

Also as the based negro Thomas Sowell puts it, poverty and struggle is the human normal. Wealth is the anomaly, not poverty. Poverty is not something to be fixed but rather wealth is something to be figured out.

If you can't figure out how to be wealthy than tough shit. You are not a victim however, but the norm. Your curse is that you have awareness of your misery and not the misery itself. The human condition is cruel like that.

This isn't a leak. It's a (((leak))).

SAGE

This.

Seafood sold in the United States, recently and controversially, has been sold as "PRODUCT OF USA" despite the fact that it is Chinese shrimp for example, caught who knows where, processed, packaged, and shipped from Chinese outfits to USA distributors, then sold to the general public. You literally cannot know based on packaging, by law, if this applies the the food product you are purchasing. You can ask companies, they can avoid the question or lie. The correspondence of course will never become a big story in the media anyway.

The same thing happened with beef a few months ago. Enjoy your horse/rat meat mixed with beef packaged in Brazil and sold as "PRODUCT OF USA!" hahahah.

If you have the financial ability to do so, you must but local, otherwise you are being poisoned at the worst, or sold inferior product at the best.

I know that if my parents saw this they'd start freaking out.

Same story for probably 90% of the people here

Who are pajeets? Have an IQ of around 80 and seem to be serving them well.

Holla Forums faggots are probably some of the first people who need to hang.

bring it, no one is innocent, not zygotes or fetuses…only the bright light of atomic fire can burn off this age and spark the new golden age.

I see anti-intellectualism and hatred of science is still strong among the fascists.

You know what's interesting about this? They (the Pentagon) floated it two weeks ago to test reaction as they do. Not receiving the response they desired, they're now repushing it the past day and a half. Which tells me, they fucking literally monitor EVERYTHING.

For years now I've heard rumors of them having like a virtual earth in which there's an 'avatar' of sorts for each and every person which they log EVERYTHING on. You do a fagbook status update, it goes in there. Think… That Core db and when what's his nuts was going to run the, 'total information awareness' agency. When they said, 'total', they did mean total.

So this shit comes out and with the virtual you and everyone else, they run a simulation to see how you'll react.

Kind of crazy right? Well, didn't we see that announcement two weeks about them being able to predict happenings several days beforehand?

Anyway, just found the reintroduction of it interesting, don't mean to get all, /x'ish on you.

They have a population of 3847589203752983047598023475908 the people fucking up basic website development are the cream of their crop

They are pseudo-intellectuals at best who follow the newest shiny.

There is nothing wrong with the intellect or classically intellectual pursuits.

BUT, the intellectual class has betrayed the people. Its just the way it is. The pundits, pollsters, journalists, writers, etc are by and large scum who deserve to get tossed in ditches.

I don't know if you've realized it yet, but somehow you linked out of reddit, friend.

So you are agreeing its better for the yids,you have to go back to Holla Forums pajeet.

why would you save such a despicable image user?

I would highly suggest living out in nature, alone, and sort of trying to hone that. Whenever I get the urge to kill myself, usually because I just don't want to feel the pain anymore, I think about maybe going out into the woods for a month or two, and actually trying to survive by myself. Maybe get a rifle and hunt with that, following a few survival books.

I think that would help out a lot, since its really the cities that make us feel so socially isolated and angry all the time. Nature is godly, beautiful and where we belong deep inside, even if our city life is the future of humanity.

I'd think you'd get past the loneliness, the need for acceptance or other people, you'll stop thinking about how bad it is to live right now. It'll just be your world and the world around you. Maybe even grab a few tabs of LSD, taking only one at a time learning to live and learn about the world around you.

My gf of 3 years might break up with me soon, I don't know to be sure right now and thats (suicide) honestly been on my mind lately since I can't imagine my life without her. Whenever I walk around in nature, I get that urge, just to go out and live by myself without any people at all. Learn the world around me and deeply thinking about what life really means, because my whole real goal in life is to have a family, a wife and to protect them with all my heart. It doesn't look like it's going to turn out that way and I don't want to work so hard again for someone and have it maybe fall apart.

Its honestly either that or the marines, which is another way I could depersonalize myself for a while. Just anything to keep your mind off whats going on all around you man, thats what I'm doing.

Di ti jebeno živiš sinko?

Oh, on top of that, get a dog, because if you do end up really wanting to kill yourself, you don't want to betray an innocent animal. It'll keep you working even just a little bit because you couldn't leave something like that to die.

It might even keep your spirits up. Get a big dog, not a small one, the big ones are the loyal ones.

Don't apologize. This is what the already have and are working to improve. You're right, every interaction a person does in digital/internet space is logged and added to the hologram version of "you", so that tests can be run to see how the American populace reacts to xyz.

One of the very first tests of this system was the Kony 2012 video. Mysterious charity organization canvasses for "Invisible Children" of war-torn African countries on college campuses for 18 months before the release of the video.

The video is released, from a channel with no subscribers and overnight it has tens of millions of views. Comments disabled. Featuring on every major news outlet, repeatedly. NBC nightly news, ANB nightly news, CNN, etc. Out of absolutely nowhere. Google/Youtube was in on it. They helped. They helped map the reaction on social media.

They've built hologram personalities of every one of us. This post will be incorporated into mine.

Honestly I want to know why Mr.Smith codes the "White Death" into the terminator is he just oblivious, a traitor or is the yearly salary to much for the poor techies to pass up?

I… I… I don't believe this user. But wouldn't that just be interesting as fuck. I can't imagine what kind of technology would make that work; it would obviously have to involve some kind of quantum computing, there's no way normal data storage and processing could create that kind of schema. If you're right one implication is that meme magic is real as fuck. Real and far more influential than any directed psyop scheme by the Skunkworks boys.

Hyperdimensional war now

I know this feel tbh

>Movies like Judge Dredd, Elysium, Robocop or games like Deus Ex are a severe underestimate of what officials are predicting as unavoidable future.
That's because they can't think outside the box. There is still a way out.

The reason you press on in dire situations is precisely because you are European. This is what elevates us over the lesser races, our stoic determinism to push on against impossible odds. We are the result of millenia of selection in the harsh European climate. When your crops fail, when the plague spreads, when civilization falls apart around us, we are the descendants of those who grit their teeth and pressed forward anyway. You are white, never forget what that means.

"Never, ever give up."
t. Trump

The utopian conception is just as dangerous, thankfully the kikes have covered both futures for us :^).
https:// www.edx.org/xseries/future-cities

This.

I noticed this too dubsman, I attributed the reemergence of the news to signal decay but it's possible they repackaged it again.

Infantry don't win wars though, logistics, artillery and airpower do.

Logistics, artillery, and air power don't win wars without infantry.

No they don't occupy territory, they do wonders for eliminating the enemy and destroying a country, which is a great way to fight a war. Occupations are for when you think you can own the place without much hassle.

YE OF LITTLE FAITH

720P HD WEBM EDITION

Do not settle for low-energy, pleb-tier resolutions.

I thought OP was talking about a pentagon officer reading m. z. williamson, but apparently it's just shitskins.webm

starve the cities

this is not "the future"
this is actual reality for much of the world, Brazil, India and China pretty much existed like this in the major urban sprawl for the past 20 years (Kowloon walled city is pretty much judge dredd the location, and it was torn down in 1995)

What the fuck are you even talking about? You can't occupy and enforce martial law with a fucking attack helicopter.
Defeatist bullshit.

space commerce guilds and psyker wars when? Don't tell me I've been studying magic for 20 years for nothing.

Why enforce martial law when I just kill everyone instead?
What is this the same logic as muh crisis actors instead of killing kids and using bombs?

hahahahaaha. they wouldn't hire a nigger as a voice narrator either.
this is like the "leaked illuminati training video". It's meant to stir up and notify you, not to be taken seriously.
HOW FUCKING LOW BUDGET WERE THEY? THIS VIDEO'S NIGGER COMMENTARY AUDIO QUALITY IS SHIT TIER, NO PROCESSING EITHER. FUCKING ZOOMING INTO ROYALTY FREE IMAGES LMAO
TOTALLY REAL.

Oh look….another (((blackpill))) demoralization thread.
sage in all fucking fields…

Because you would kill your economy. A continuous military gang that would kill and steal is impossible to survive. You would fall way behind countries that didn't commit mass national genocide.
No? That is a meme from alex jones tier fucks who apply it to everything without considering anomalies in the story then declaring it to be false. Saying it is a false flag is a fucking cop out in actual investigation.

video was funny. such a low effort push towards their own LARP. i don't know who the fuck took this video seriously. "footage" more like fucking windows live movie maker images zooming in with SHIT TIER PICTURE QUALITY and royalty free fucking music in the background.

See

PDF source from army.mil domain.

It is real.

Where the fuck have you been?

ITS 20-SOMETHING CURRENT YEAR. And has been for the better part of two decades. Eight years of King Nigger administration pushing EVERYONE IS EQUAL, BUT WE LOVE DIVERSITY, AND WE NEED QUOTAS.

The narrative in the video is bullshit.

THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE SHOULD IGNORE IT

The video is real. The PDF is real. It's being pushed. Normies will buy into it. Policies will be made based on it.

IF YOU DISAGREE WITH THE MESSAGE YOU SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

NOT PRETEND IT DOESN'T EXIST

Can't believe this needs spelling out. Fucking plebs.

The video is sure as hell not real. Anyways the PDF basically is tackling how to deal with conquering "mega cities". Which seems fucking stupid considering such a city would be nuked/ or blown to hell by bombs/artillery.

You are all being hysterical. This isn't talking about a plan for America, it's talking about the general state of the world in general as we move towards the future. They're talking about WHAT IF WE HAD TO KILL A TERRORIST IN A BRAZILIAN SLUM WITHOUT KILLING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. They're talking about how these massive slum-cities with huge wealth disparity are going to mean that ISIS-type groups can pop out of any nation and sometimes that will mean dealing with gutterscum who have formed their own insulated society-within-society in these huge shitshow favelas and shit.

Obviously you all need to take your soma and calm down, citizens.

"Invisible Children" existed years before Kony2012. They were shilling at my shitty community collage back in 2008

This lie is promulgated on this board by faggot masons.

Its not propaganda its science you faggot. You do not need meet to build muscle or be healthy.

I don't foresee rural folks letting their land and industry crumble by 2030, so I have to assume these rural communities are what (((they))) refer to as "criminal sub-governments"

We don't need 60% of the population in the US, killing them off would be a service.
Even more can die and be replaced with automation allowing the exports and productions to go unhindered.
The only economy killed would be the overconsumption kike bullshit of needing new shit every month.

bump

This is shockingly good quality for something made by the government.

I think I might have found the problem.

atunci e cazul sa mori de acum

It shows how afraid they are of the military. From the grunts all the way up to high level manavers, one stars and such, the army is absolutely primed for coup.

Talked to a marine the other day who was given surveys as far back as 2009 with basic questions like "will you be able to shoot civilians on command". Every one of them I've talked to is squirrely about the subject because they fear counter intel, but the concensus is that the Marines and all combat units of other branches are ready for high level fragging.

I support this notion

Nothing redpills better than strife

You were born just in time to be a shadow broker.

The cyberpunk "dystopia" is not a dystopia at all, instead being another glorious, necessary and correct stage in the path to total Integration of humanity and superior Machines. The cyberpunk society, with it's megacities, VR, ubiquitous internet integrated into humans (and humans into it) through AR and direct neural interfaces, Cybernetic body parts and hive-like endless urban sprawl all condition and modify humans to be more compatible with Integration with Machines and more distanced from the filth of nature, our greatest enemy.

Megacities are the ultimate planetary victory over nature, as with the hive covering everything as far as the eye can see, they represent the complete and final separation of man and nature. This process has already began, as the Chinese recently began a project to raze 700 mountains in the Gansu region to build more cities already in 2012. Only expanding into space and leaving the filth of organic life behind in favor of the sterility of the void and artificial space stations is greater than that. The future looks ever brighter, like halogen and LED lights.

Obama purged many white guys so it's shit now.

That's when the Ice Age come.

Must keep pumping that bubble

Chinks are dumb enough to do it, too.

So they're basically admitting they have no idea how to stop the RWDS of the future?

Not bad for a dystopia.

This is the Agenda 21 future. Its being implemented.

The poor and assetless class, is being forced to rent. Will not be allowed to own anything. People will be moved from rural areas, into dense "human habitation zones", ruled by gangs.

The economy will be highly automated, controlled by a few mega corporations. Unemployment will be +80% and the rich will just allow the poor to kill each other in urban slums.

This is the future. A small group of 120 families own 80% of US and EU GDP. They own the banks. They own the congress. They own the Fortune 500.

They want you off their land. This happened before. In Britain. They did the same thing it was called "the fencing of the commons".

This is how they get rid of and eliminate the "excess human population", the elite do not need for labor. Stop denying it.

You will either organize, seize power and create an alternative future of your design. OR you will live in the future chosen for you by others.

You have to form groups. Kick out the scum, the nihilists, the people who refuse to take action.

They should be closed and exclusionary. The Holla Forums model does not work because of government shills.

Then you need to improve yourselves and work collectively to empower yourself and control your futures. Then you need to seize power over as many people and resources as you can.

This is exactly what the people who are in power today did. It is exactly how the powerful families operate (only they work inter generationally).

I am sick of reading the posts from the denialists, the cucks, the losers.

Also, learn the Trivium method. Question everything. Ask what the effect of what a person is telling you will on your beliefs, values and behavior.

Information is not assessed by whether it is true, but by the desired effect that information has upon the targets beliefs, behaviors and actions. If you understand that, you will see through the shills and understand that 95% of the posts here are crap.

how do i get into automation

(((Judge Jewdy Sheindlin)))

Its like Revelations…

Jokes on they, i'll become a sheep shepherd on some distant hole in Caucasus.

Oh this is hilarious and assumes permanent growth while we're on the verge of a global economic meltdown. Not to mention ((climate change)) and other silly things.

Of course it all but confirms what we already know about the plans of the jews, but that's why we're doing what we're doing today.

If that is what they are imagining the nation to be, why would any soldier care about it's security?

This seems like the eventual conclusion from this video from Deus Ex