(((The Washington Post))): "The end of the Islamic State will make the Middle East worse"

(((The Washington Post))): "The end of the Islamic State will make the Middle East worse"

The group's weakening will resurface more potent fault lines.

(1/2)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DeEd7
youtu.be/PHb2cXh31V4?t=9m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(2/2)

archive.fo/DeEd7

It's time to kill members of the lugenpresse

Where have we heard this before?

Washington Post usually have no ability to write a proper story or POV if it ate them ass-first slowly.

They need a better understanding of the Middle East hen simply a few facts and figures. The Middle East issue will never be solved, but fuck, ISIS is nothing more then a tide going in and out. It will occur again.

(((WaPo))) is just another tentacle of ZOG. They'll never tell what really is going on. Just spew disinfo everyday forever, well maybe not forever..

(((If you kill them, they win)))

All these big (((newsprint companies))) are clones of the (((New York Times))) only boomers, and necons read them.

Obama's pretty desperate to push for Aleppo liberation.
The ZOG is on it's knees and the executioner is coming fast..

Iraq army is no better then ISIS.

youtu.be/PHb2cXh31V4?t=9m

Allso heard about not so long ago in Chad or Kenya some ordinary civilians captured a suspected ISIS member and tortured him in public.

Before destroying ISIS I would let them clence africa and middle east. Some parts of asia too. They are not even sub-humans, not even animals… id call them sub-animals.

Yes goy, its better to keep ME destabilized.
Mega-Israel ? Are you a anti-semite conspiracy theorist.
Oh yeah, it happens after many of its members went to Europe disguised as rapefugee.

It's no longer (((Woodward and Bernstein))) but some pink haired tumblrina with problem glasses and a communications degree from a state college.

I get the feeling that they would never in a million years have a wrote an article about how killing assad and Gaddafi are bad ideas that would make the middle East worse

Is it really such a crazy idea to let the Middle East go through a warring states period? Don't we have better things to do than babysit them?

I love how they're now admitting to the public all of our "tinfoil conspiracy theories." This election is one giant redpill after another, from (((international bankers))) to "we actually want ISIS to win." This election is the gift that keeps on giving.

KEK

I have a different theory. The WaPo has begun the new narrative that ISIS isn't so bad. It will become ISIS is good very soon. This is because they know the bomb is about to drop that the US has been supporting ISIS all along.

Jewishton post now literally defending ISIS.

This is the author of the article.

Every. Fucking. Time.

/thread

ARE YOU KIDDING ME GOYIM? WHY ARE YOU SO ANTI-SEMETIC?

WE NEED TO DO WHAT IS BEST FOR ISRAEL BECAUSE THEY ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY

just in case someone in this thread isn't aware of the final stage of the plan…