GF wants to watch a documentary. What're some good ones for someone who's mildly redpilled...

GF wants to watch a documentary. What're some good ones for someone who's mildly redpilled, while not being full outright Holla Forums tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/103665136
vimeo.com/147512776
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtu.be/PlJkgQZb0VU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask
youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8
youtube.com/user/VetClinicGambia/videos
youtube.com/user/Mangoworms
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
bfy.tw/T4m
tvo.org/video/documentaries/sand-wars
youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All wars are bankers' wars

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing is good if you don't mind religious content. Talks about Saul Alinsky and cultural marxism.

vimeo.com/103665136

'Why Beauty Matters' by Roger Scruton.

I sat my fiance down and we watched TGSNT together over a couple nights. She was hesitant at first, but she's full 14/88 now after some research of her own.

If you want to test the waters before going full 88, watch the Movie Look Who's Back on Netflix.

Attached is a North Korean Propaganda film talking about the West's propaganda. It's pretty interesting because you see them call out how the West uses propaganda in an attempt to justify their own.

A brief description of the ideological point of the doco would be nice so I don't have to skip through the thing to make sure I'm not poisoning her mind

She loved Look Who's Back, but isn't so much into politics in general, unfortunately. Would be bored by TGSNT, although not miffed or anything.

vimeo.com/147512776

'Marching to Zion' is a good one. Except for the christcuckery

God fucking damn it she wants to watch The Colony

when I first ran TGSNT my wife sat down to watch it with me…..she forced me to complete it in one sitting.

Here is another long one…watch it in parts if you have to.

This is a good one to introduce her to the concept of academic corruption and to reinforce in her the fact that the gradualist reductivist interpretation of human development and cultural exchange is not only not the singular model, it's in fact not even the most well supported model. From here you can easily branch out into cultural subversion, politically motivated historical revisionism and theories of race.

Even if she's already digging into the aforementioned areas, the doc still presents a lot of worthwhile information and conjecture.

Send this to her.

Baby redpill about media rigging from reddit.

Honestly, as far as normalfag-friendly stuff goes, The Big Short isn't bad - it isn't perfect but it's a decent enough mix of truthful and entertaining without giving severe autism vibes

Deep Web is also kind of a sleeper in that regard - mostly redditcore but a trained eye will detect the little bits and pieces

I guess we're watching the colony now because all I could think of is boring political-societal shit. At least that gives me 20 minutes to come up with a better suggestion.

These are all healthy and informative but they're not going to keep the attention of a couple that's just looking for some interesting entertainment while some vidya downloads. Is this how you try to redpill people? No fucking wonder we tend to be autistic and fringe.

-I- am interested in this shit, admittedly, and I thank y'all for that, but she will actually fall asleep through any one of these, I'm sorry.

Have you ever considered that your girlfriend might be "slow"?

TGSNT is decent for normies to show another view of history, which they usually don't mind.

There is also the Zeitgeist series as an introduction. Also All wars are Banker Wars

Eh, she's smart enough to meme about niggers and kike media overlords with me. Just doesn't want to sit through hours of politics, which I can understand.

bill still's stuff

Oh user, you devil you! (two thirds of one anyway).

the best hivemind has discovered internet as a tool for propaganda. Fucking Chomsky and Zim, destroying capitalism again, ARE YOU HAPPY YOU ARE GOING TO KILL A BILLION GOYM, IS THIS WHAT YOU WANTED?

You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

If you want to be topical go with Hacking Democracy. Really easy normie redpill about a based grandma uncovering election fraud

Find this on OP.

It's mellow, but sensible enough that it won't scare her away.

Vaxxed doesn't say that "ALL" vaccines are bad. Its only about once specific vaccine, the MMR vaccine.

Something happens when you combine vaccines or give a baby multiple vaccines in one day.

Its a good ice breaker red-pill to illustrate the alliance between corporations and media.

money masters after that, TGSNT. I doubt a woman would get everything about both. TGSNT might work though since it was created with emotional impact in mind what Dennis Wise produces is awesome propaganda which needs to be spread, not 100% truth. He gives a lot of facts hidden by Jewish history but focuses too much on Christianity. Look at his communism by the backdoor video to see what I mean.

Actually its not.
It was made by some New Zealanders.

Women love Sasha Grey, because she's all independent, intelligent and strong. Vice did a splendid documentary on her strugglesome way through the rocky lands of Patriarchistan. You might unlock her inner Sasha Grey, too ;))))

Is Der Untergang kiked up, or? This might be entertaining enough to hold her interest. Heard it humanizes Hitler.

I know you're being sarcastic, but this would give her a fucking conniption lol

Now this one might get a bit too emotionally hairy, but it WILL break her thought that "feminism" is great.

…She doesn't think this at all in the first place, thankfully, but thank you very much anyway. She rather despises feminists.

Watch ones by Adam Curtis. Start with Century of the Self.

Spin. Its old, but good: youtu.be/PlJkgQZb0VU

Should be required viewing for Holla Forums

On a serious note, though. Undercover Mosque is a pretty good mainstream red pill on Saudi Financed extremism in the West. It includes hidden camera footage from Wahabbi mosques in the UK. There's also a second part (Undercover Mosque, the Return).

Kill yourself, redditor. What's important is the framing, not the truth. Belief is a choice. You only choose to accept and regurgitate the "it's just a hoax art project" line so you can feel smart correcting people on the Internet. It was framed as NK propaganda because it's effective that way, so why intentionally defuse its effectiveness? Just to stroke your own ego. And chase down some misguided path of rationality.

Ostensibly about the story of oil monopolists, but branches into the subversion of everything from the medical industry to the environmental movement. Full transcript with citations linked in video description, a truly remarkable feat of journalism/historical documentation.

Hjernevask, Norwegian series of documentaries, translates to brainwash.

here`s an animated baby red pill, enjoy

So much of that is bullshit.

Defamation is bretty good.

This Is What Winning Looks Like

It's hard to give recommendations for good documentaries as a lot of it comes down to personal taste and interest, but here's one I would personally recommend.

I would avoid all these amateur, heavy-handed youtube "documentaries" mentioned in this thread. They're really the trash of the genre. Intended audience: unthinking sheep.

You reek of AIDS.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hjernevask

All episodes are in the link above. Excellent introductory red pill material.

Yeah, pretty good first step into the mindset of the chosen people. And the nigger scene is entertaining for Holla Forumsacks as well

Things About Race That We're Not Allowed to Say (That Are True)
Empire of Dusy

Steins;Gate

Just do it faggot

Source on this?

whens part 2 finally come out?

Ask on the sauce sticky on >>>/rec/

No clue, but part one stands well on it's own in my opinion.

Jesus Christ, talk about triggered. Imagine being so spooked by ideology you literally get upset when someone politely corrects you and directs you toward the truth. Try to avoid this mentality, Holla Forums, keep a firm grasp on reality.

it's great, but ever since i saw "one third of the holocaust" i've been getting into the topic but already went through all the holocausthandbooks documentaries

"One Third of the Holocaust" is the only holocaust documentary I'd ever recommend. The others are not good redpills.

But you don't even need a 2 hour documentary to redpill someone on the holocaust.

Oh yeah, One Third is IMO the best made documentary on the topic I've seen. I wasn't suggesting them for OP though.

I guess I would first ask what her 'weak points' are regarding her political philosophy. One I would show her would be what a country actually looks like with a white minority in real time, i.e. South Africa. Seeing what people go through over there is a real eye opener to the true problems inherent to demographic decline of the white population of a nation. She'll further reinforce the notion within herself that whites are essential for every facet of life and most everything else flows from triggering that emotion.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7HP6STCfr8

If she's not fussy/too squeamish, introduce her to this youtube channel.
youtube.com/user/VetClinicGambia/videos
And its child/sister channel (same guy, same clinic)
youtube.com/user/Mangoworms

This will subtly open her mind to anti nigger facts and, at the moment, thinks they're just the same as us, especially if she likes dogs.

Zeitgeist shills for commie solutions though

But they are on point with their stuff about banking and rent

Wow, just gave this one a watch. Got my blood a little heated cause I've seen this same shit so many times elsewhere. How many kikes do they have in Kiwi land!??

Marching to Zion

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

>>>Holla Forums

I was going to mention this. The movie is made by a Jew so it wont immediately turn off a normalfag right away for being antisemetic oy vey. It helped me get into holocaust revisionism and the JQ. I think it would be good to follow up with something like Why We Believed.

IN THE SHADOW OF HERMES
Really an eye opener about communism, that one.
Can't embed it since it's a popular recomendation.

If you want to pull on her sympathetic heart strings go with BBC's Savage Peace, its about the Russian/Communist aggression against the Germans after WW2 quite unbiased coming from BBC

Demographic Winter. Required for women, red pilled, but not full blown out 14/88

Then why are you trying to influence her politically? It's obvious your GF isn't too bright or else she would have no problem grasping political concepts. And then you wonder why most women should be treated like children, because they basically are.

You need to socially redpill her with things she cares about: Like fashion, interpersonal gossip, and babies. Translation: Jewed Hollywood, miscegenation, the truth about feminism, and how certain groups don't want her to have babies. This is the kind of shit females care about, not Holla Forums topics that actually require you to have a brain. You need to appeal to her feefees.

Let the adults talk about politics. It's no space for children.

Sand Wars. Learn about how the international sand market works, who buys it for what purpose, the different kinds of sand, where and how it is collected, how sand is made, what purpose it serves in the ecosystem.

The mildly redpilled content is watching people ruining their coastlines, when some politician whines about rising sea levels caused by climate change threatening to displace millions anybody who has watched this movie will know why the islands are sinking into the sea or why the coastline is receding. And why the real cause will never be discussed.

Woman are typically big believers in environmentalist causes and this is perfect for showing just how full of shit the global warming crowd really is. It's apolitical yet still politically incorrect.

How?

wew is this for real? that might be one of the more absurd things i've heard and that's saying something, considering we're on Holla Forums
do you happen to have a link handy? it doesn't seem to be on youtube

what do you mean, how? he means the documentary "defamation" was made by a jew.

Leftists are even more spooked tbh.

Can anyone give me a torrent for TGSNT? I got halfway through it last time and I want to finish it. I can only find low quality 1.5GB versions.

money masters is always good.

From there, exposing 911/pearl harbor makes TGSNT easier to swallow.

flooood

user how much of a lazy nigger can you be?
bfy.tw/T4m

What did it say about Kek?

You can find it on torrent sites or netflix. It might be available here, I'm not allowing third party scripts to be run and google resources to be loaded from that site to see if they offer the full movie or just a trailer. So if it is available here tell me so.

tvo.org/video/documentaries/sand-wars

Their description is good too

When you see China building the world's largest dam, artificial islands and hundreds of massive ghost cities it puts a whole new perspective on their construction. Every mile of road takes up an enormous amount of sand as well. And as the documentary explains desert sand is worthless for construction.

Who nose?

Weird, it doesn't play for me. I'll try to find it elsewhere

Empire of Dust (2011)

Don't bother with movies.
Just get mortein.

Hellstorm is pretty good. Shows that the allies didn't dindu nuffin without being too overtly 1488. Serves as a good primer for future redpilling.

This is a perfect one for normies.

Homosexuality: Sodom youtube.com/watch?v=3uvWkgz1XQM

WW2: TGSNT, Hellstorm

Soviet Union: In the Shadow of Hermes
youtube.com/watch?v=oIuW-vNQsQI

Dark city.
The greatest story never told

The commie solutions are indeed shit, but we are talking about introductions to becoming redpilled.
I see the most efficient way is to show them how rigged the system, banks etc. is financially, since most normies think of finances first over anything else, then start bringing up cheap foreign labor, forced immigration and eventually you will reach to the subhuman part and why we don't need them, but (((they))) do

That's incredible. I actually voted for Obama thinking investment in green energy like solar would free us from oil, but alcohol and electricity were there since the beginning.

been looking for something like this, thanks

I need more like this. The red pill needs to be normie digestible for some. Females tend to ignore anything historical unless it's through a relatable medium. Grey film documentaries are hard to pay attention too for some.

I wonder, did your fiance know you were a NatSoc before or did you keep it hidden?

The Greatest Story Never Told

There's some good recommendations in this thread