Small Shitty Internet forms on 4chan that hate equality

Are we getting close to a Comicgate? This sounding like Gamergate language. They are directly attacking comic readers now.

WEBM

If there is it won't achieve anything just like it's predecessor.

They've been doing that for quiete a while by now.
Most of the times indirectly, but then and again pretty directly.
there was this one comic, don't know it's name anymore, where some "comicnerds" jailed some stronk wymyn who need no man in a cellar or something like that and got their asses kicked in the end.
Was a couple months ago that some user strytimed it.

One of the later Crossed books

VIDME MIRROR
Cheesecake was always part of comics too, and most legends dabbled in it in one way or another. Why is it suddenly not ok? It's tradition, and it has always been there, so it must be ok to have it in now!

No. Too few people care about comics, and people who care enough tend to make their own books or give up on big two. With how frequently comic book press has been trying to bait the reaction, it looks like they actually want it to happen.

No one cares for your shitty shilling faggot.

GamerGate only started because a lot of people like games, and there was solid evidence of mass corruption coming from the usual suspects (of course it fizzled out as soon as #NotYourShield happened). Barely anyone buys comics in the US anymore, and sales are still going past rock bottom. Nobody cares about your bullshit either.

I uploaded a mirror specifically so they won't get views. It's something that OP should have done in the first place.

Someone post that page (I think it was old Green Lantern) where he tells a black guy he would have more fun hanging out with his own kind because the shop they are going to is whites only.

This ain't "comicgate" talk, but it's certainly fucking stupid for them to wade in now that things for Marvel are so bad that they have to literally tell readers, "Our new comics will be fun and heroic, we promise!"

Get fucked shill

what are you talking about we got some people fired and got a lot of review sites to change their terms.

Waiting until those same journalists start attacking marvels for making comics fun again.

But Marvels comics aren't fun right now save for Gwenpool and a few others.

How is Gwenpool fun?

Those numbers sure say so.

Embark on that quest if you wish. I don't regret a single moment of the last two years with GG. Met many fine people. It was a pleasure to see Gawker go down in flames.

My one question to you: is the comics industry worth fighting for? Gaming needed defending & we've seen many SJW hacks bow out. I don't think Marvel's wares will improve even if they stop pandering to the control left.

bump