Are women finally admitting everything they touch, aside from cock, turns to shit?

Are women finally admitting everything they touch, aside from cock, turns to shit?

female Ghostbusters was pretty good

That's cute, they think they are in control of any of this madness

Well the proles thought they were seizing the means of production, so there is a precedent.

Too many retarded waman.

lefties BTFO

By we they mean their jewish overlords.

How will /leftycringe/ ever recover?

Just say women, the retardation is implied.

Yep.

Tits or gtfo

The people on twitter are trash.

I cant tell if this is pro feminist or actually admitting its all shit

Haha, they can't touch Anime!

This is one of the several reasons why Anime girls can be waifus and cartoon girls not ( also b/c they are ugly)

will virgins ever stop complaining?

it's pro, there is no self awareness.

le vagin es teh tuffest stuf en der oonavurs. u r dum stoopid boi, dunt hit on mi.

Thanks, pls destroy all of nerd culture. Now if you could only keep your filthy whore hands out of literature all would be well.

The irony coming from a drumpeter

It is a truth universally acknowledged that the feminists will seek greener pasture to destroy.
Litterature is next in line.

the amount of women wanting anal has gone up, so include cocks.

Reported again.

Only circumcised men like anal

Next? They have already poisoned the well together with the jews.

The last bastions are vidya and tabletop.

I am not talking about train station litterature or as we say in our beautiful language "roman de gare"

Right on cue you little cuck

women ruined anime too

I know but as I said, they have pozzed the institutions that produce good writers and the critics that judge them. It might not be very noticeable yet but the cancer is there growing. With the years it will be more and more noticeable.

Cute.

Let's pretend it's not jewish men who is in charge of Hollywood.

This is an exemplary worked from women who worked in Anime and manga. Unlike western idiots who think that the majority of women desire to be portrayed as strong, desiring equality, these Nippon female writers generally write female fan fiction that they are cute, desirable, feminine, submissive and desirable to males.

Ok I see what you mean but this subversion is the result of cultural Marxism infiltration.
Back in the days I would laugh at it, it was before the generalisation of Internet.
Then the trends coming from the Whore of Babylon started to hit us hard,before it took at least 10 years for the wave to reach us. Now that we are interconnected with fibers the contamination is instantaneous.
Your society needs to die.

BR? HUEHUHEUHEUEHUH

I heard that the person responsible for eichii fanservice in anime was a woman. Yep, they've ruined anime as well.

so you're gay?

Speaking of the unnecessary fanservice that randomly appears in a show and detracts from everything going on for some lame lewd scenes, or shit where eichii happens a lot, sometimes amusing but always just a tease, no nudity whatsoever. A total, useless cocktease. If you want to masturbate, go watch hentai.

WE

This is why we rape.

"Defile" is right.

wtf i love women now

I really have no idea what the hell you're talking about, literary fiction has been explicitly feminist for generations, it couldn't possibly be any more pozzed

Why do you all have such problems with women and use the internet like your tumblr toliet paper

Because 30 years ago the media convinced Americans it was bad to slap a woman when she's out of line.

Ecchi and fanservice has existed forever you retard.

That is because if they don't write them like that no one would take them seriously or they would get death threats from virgin otakus. even if there are a lot of women woking in the industry they still have to suffer Japan's sexism.

so youre stealing things from children, well i hope that makes you feel good

the reality is that if they really manage to destroy all those franchises they are doing manbobos all over the world a massive favor, maybe they will grow the fuck up

is unfortunate, but talk to God about why he designed women like that, not me

You see now what happens when we don't.

Fine. Maybe we can start creating new ideas instead of relying on old franchises for decades. It seems like a ripe time.

user, I…

Tits or gtfo

Have you guys seen the Handmaiden's Tale? These people are making the idea of an actual Republic of Gilead sound very appealing.

This was made by a woman.

Boku No Pico was made by a man.
Gender roles BTFO

you have no idea how heterosexuality works apparently, I'm still assuming your gay, here's a secret, guys liking seeing shapely bodies at times other than when they're masturbating, but you don't know that because you're imagining being plowed by cock

Just because you are gay doesn't mean the rest of us are.

Virgin otakus only write death threats when you violate the chastity of their waifus, idiot.

The funny thing is that women are "taking" these things long after they've worn thin, gone to shit, or simply ended.
Women are literally getting men's hand-me-downs.
THE PATRIARCHY WINS AGAIN

Apparently Rin is based off the author herself when she was a kid. Though I've seen girls online who have a fetish for fantasizing themselves as lolis so it's probably that too.

Wasn't Rance written by a woman too?