Post Pic of the Absolute Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

Mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

rfthbs.blogspot.com/…………
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kill yourself.

t. reddit

rfthbs.blogspot.com/…………

Post pics you stupid bitch.

Shitty poster is shitty.

you liked Avengers 2 better?

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

AND TALK ABOUT SKIN COLOR CONTRAST

BETWEEN A BLACK GUY AND A WHITE LASS

I did it reddit! I saved sta was!

What happened to the old thread? Pushed off the catalog by a sea of Holla Forums shit?

I can't believe no one ever posts this.
It's god-awful.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.
That movie sucked.

Literally the only thing good about this is midgets in riot police gear.

I watched this during my first acid trip and it was pure kino

It's so bad it's good level imo. I think that's what the director was going for too.

David Lynch for babby much like Donnie Darko.

/thread

If you thought that was bad then it says more about how few films you have watched than it does about Holy Mountain.

Avengers 3, or 4, or 5, or 6, or 7, or 8, or 9, or 10, or 11, or 12, or 13, or 14, or 15, or 16, or 17, or 18, or 19, or 20, or 21 will fix everything Not like you have a choice goy, the masses love this shit! Avengers is what movies will be like from now on, deal with it.

it's funny because it's true

NO COCK'S TOO BLACK FOR HIS WIFE'S ASS

islamophobic propaganda

Well, TGWTG "movies" are ''
hors-concours''. They don't count.

I agree this movie was shit.

But why?

This film is fucking shit, a reminder to everyone that if you have to be insensitive at least be funny

Real worst film coming through

That isn't an actual movie.

reddit: the post

I nope'd the fuck out after the first Soddit flick. Almost couldn't believe it was by the same director that had once made Fellowship.

I could write a trilogy of books on how and why the Hobbit is the worst thing I ever witnessed but "It was a bloated mess" gets the point across more or less. What really gets me is that Hackson has the audacity to blame "time constraints" on why it was all such shit. Nigger if you're low on time, you cut content, you don't invent more shit to throw in!

Yeah, that was pretty bad.

This doesn't look to be one of their overlong anniversary crossover videos

Stone me to death, but this wasn't bad. I mean, everyone wanted a huge movie after all that buildup, and I remember when leaving the cinema, all of us felt that we got it. I've watched it again some time later on tv, and it was still alright. The joke were good, the action was good.

The second one is mediocre at best though.

watch the tolkien edit, needs a couple tweaks but its better

Stuff like that shouldn't be mad einto live-action movies. The story itself makes it a bad experience to watch, and I have no idea who the target audience was. Kids would find this too scary, adults will find it too irritating.

It's sad Mystery Team is probably the most legitimate example of a movie from amateur e-celbs

Which is worse? Also, how can someone criticize another when their work is worse than anything they've ever reviewed.

"they're supposed bad" and "the reviews aren't meant to be taken seriously"

lol

I haven't seen either, but wasn't space cop actually meant to be bad? Like le ebbin parody?

Space Cop is the worst movie.

I've googled "space cop fucking awful" and I found a link to leddit. Apparently it wasn't supposed to be so bad it's funny type of film, it's just awful.

Have I got a movie by a critic for you.

wtf is wrong with you?

This.

The list is 90+% shitfests, PTA and or Paul Dano

No, it was shit and everything in it was shit. Go the fuck back, cancer.

Now that's real reasoning. Jeez, how could I argue with this?

I wish I could.

You can't and that's the point. Now get the fuck back >>>/reddit/

It you thought it was a good then you might be a fart-sniffing post-modernist.

You're going back, moehamad

This is about the worst films people have seen. Holy Mountain was competently made and it can be vaguely entertaining at times. Is it a great or even good film? Nah. I'd say it beats capeshit and all other kikewood trash for brainlets though.