Zcash cryptocurrency launches, co-developed at the Israel Institute of Technology, Tel Aviv U

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zcash
archive.fo/7Xn1J

The Zcash blockchain launches today. The cryptocurrency was developed through a collaboration between researchers at John Hopkins University and a group of cryptographers at MIT, the Israel Institute of Technology, and Tel Aviv University.

The announcement comes from the Zcash Company. People and investors of the company: archive.fo/wdNh3

(Among the investors is Roger Ver, 'Bitcoin Angel Investor', who was investor at Mt. Gox, the bankrupt bitcoin exchange which lost bitcoins in amount valued around $450 million at the times. Ver at one point lived across the street from Mt. Gox in Japan. 7 months before the collapse of Mt. Gox, Ver uploaded a video to YouTube saying there are no liquidity problems at Mt. Gox. Sources: YT: UP1YsMlrfF0, archive.fo/oXgFI , archive.fo/2oHHF )

The Zcash FAQ states: archive.fo/cJvW2
"10% of the mining reward will be distributed to the stakeholders in the Zcash Company — founders, investors, employees, and advisors."

"10% of the eventual monetary base goes to the founders. The Founders’ Reward is distributed incrementally over the first four years of mining, so that there is continued incentive and continued resources for the founders to improve the value of the coin."

"Who will receive the Founders’ Reward?" The investors who funded the creation of Zcash will collectively receive 1.65% of the ultimate Zcash monetary base, the founders, employees, and advisors will collectively get 5.72%. "

There's also a 'non-profit Zcash Foundation': "The two biggest single beneficiaries of the Founders' Reward are the “Zcash Company strategic reserve” receiving 1.19% and the non-profit Zcash Foundation receiving 1.44%. The strategic reserve fund will go towards new projects to increase the value of the Zcash Company and the Foundation fund will benefit the maintenance and evolution of the Zcash protocol in the interests of all users, present and future."

It might be nothing, but it's somewhat funny that the cryptocurrency co-developed in Israel is called 'Z'.

And just as a sidenote, just generally speaking, but it's probably quite plausible to assume that something like the Mossad is also involved at places like the Israel Institute of Technology.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/wcP3p
archive.is/wdNh3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

10/10

this is how they institute a one world currency.

I'll stick to Bitcoin and maybe DASH.

gee what a surprise…

Literally Bitshekel

If you can't hold it in your hand its worthless. Buy silver instead.

Lets meme this shit ut of the market

ZioCash

First for zioncash

Chris Duane pls go. The Swiss just integrated Bitcoin into the railway ticket kiosks and a pro-Bitcoin political party is expected to win the election in Iceland. Silver is great but there is no reason to bash technology you don't understand.
archive.fo/wcP3p

Doesn't look that grandiose at first sight. From the announcement: "Zcash is a technology, and like any technology it has multiple uses. I suspect that many of the best applications of this technology haven't been conceived of yet." And that the company takes those percentages.

Another victim of soylent.

They seriously picked this lazy as fuck name for it?

Thank you for caressing the rectum.

I didn't endorsed or defend a premined kikecoin. The faggot I was replying to made the retarded statement that all cryptocurrencies were worthless.

Knowing how jews work:
How long until (((they))) turn this mainstream and slowly enforce it in (((banks))) till it becomes the only way to exchange capital, while physical money and national currency loses all of its value ?
Until people start to accept the "comfort" of using a chip, in their right-hand and forehead

HERE COMES THE ONE WORLD CURRENCY

THE ZOG COIN
THE NEW WORLD ORDER COIN

Better to get yours or starve to death and be hunted for being a bad goy.

beat you to it nigga ;-)

They only way you lot could be any more obvious is if you painted bull's eyes on your backs and typed in hebrew.

I ain't never gonna use any ZOGcoin. Good luck ya dumbass faggot jews.

I can give you a list of at least a hundred companies that will give you goods for cryptocurrency.

Please name one company that will give me a product or service not related to finance for silver coins.

You done fucked up son

ZION CASH

NO THANKS, I'LL PASS
HAVE SOME COMPLIMENTARY GAS

Why every establishment that accepts legal American tender of course. I realize you've never held actual money in your hand before, but even someone like you has to know that US minted silver is a part of the national currency.

Still waiting on that crypto list shylock.

Literally Zog Cash, these fucking memes are too much.

That's because they are retard. They are made up of 1's and 0's. All they are is evidence that someone, somewhere, at sometime, had a computer solve a difficult math problem. Digital currencies are worth exactly what backs them up, just like all currencies. And just as "the full faith of the United States" is worthless, so is a Math-Bee award for computers. The fact that they have a "perfect ledger" or good stupid doesn't make up for this. It's like keep a pile of dog shit in the most secure vault in the world. It's still a piece of dog shit, and how safe it is, is irrelevant.

not

Freudian slip

Zog Cash

literally evil corp

t. hackerman

There is no retailer in the United States that will give me the value of silver in goods or services. Most cashiers will have never seen silver coins and won't accept them. Those that will take the old US mint coins will give me the face value, not the silver value. It's a good way to spend fifty bucks on a two dollar candy bar.

Here's your list, faggot.

*why is every flavor of libertarian some kind of degenerate, naive child*

I can't wait to read the ZOGcash docs on its fractional reserve banking API.

So is the money in your bank account. So is the money your employer >implying pays you with.

What kinda of coin is it SHA or TrueCrypt?

Wow, so they can't claim ownership of Bitcoin like they tried to do before so they decided to make their own and it's literally Zog Cash.

Going to need a source on that sperg-rant chiam.
You've failed to mention that the value of silver has been rising for the last 30 years, and will rise even higher under Trump's gold-backed standard. Your pretend money will become worthless the very second the stock market trembles, as seen in the weakening of the US dollar since Nixon switched to the petro-dollar. Cryptocurrency is only popular now because enough useful idiots bought into the manufactured hype, as goes the old adage of a fool and his money.

You're also either a pussy or the most inept haggler in the country if you can't force the actual value of a silver coin out of a retailer.

*why do cocksuckers no know how to format on Holla Forums*

So you're critical of fiat currencies except when you're shilling? Did you even think about what you were typing before you posted that?

CYBER SHEKELS

post y(((banker's)))fw bitshekels are now a reality.

Yeah, fuck me and fuck everyone, holy shit those jews always manage to jew people.

Nice digits.

Those are genious.

The differentiator is that the Zchain (the ZOG chain) is anonymous.

There's already Dash (Dosh) or Darkcoin which has anonymizing features, is already established, and similarly was set up to enrich the founders.

Every altcoin was set up to enrich the founders, and arguably Bitcoin was too.

literally bitcoin with tax

I wasn't actually implying anything other than you just were. But yeah, there are already a few other cryptos with anonymizing feature.

I almost think the only reason that bitcoin stays so unbreakably strong (in worth) is that the banks can manipulate it at will and the whole thing is like a governments wet dream in that all transactions are public forever.

It's effectively the same thing with any coin where the (((early adopters))) benefit

Is it possible for us to over inflate the price then collapse it then deflate it?

Crush the Jews at there own insider trading game?

Yes.
It happens to most cryptocurrencies, their price rises sharply after launch and then crashes back to reasonable levels. That said, I'd rather not have to shill for a jewish cryptocurrency to raise its price.

Maybe we can undermine it? Imagine obtaining them and taking them out of circulation just for keks. We could pull a Soros and just dump the coin when it's at max value and crash the price to cause much kvetching.

Sheeeeeeet, I actually looked at this yesterday. Skipped installing the client which is only cli for debian and ubuntu at the moment because am cracking some hashes related to… well enemies of ours.

zcash is gay and for fags. dont be a fag. use bitcoin

archive.is/wdNh3
https z cash/team.html
-
jay graber - 'engineer', webdev
https github com/arcalinea
https github com/arcalinea/zcash - fork of zcash, already?
https github com/zcash/zcash

these people have absolutely no idea what they're doing. well, sort of. they're selling vaporware and shill d&c etc. there's nothing there. been in the works for about 9-10+mo, so i'd guess it started with the showdown d&c between lighting/etherum/bitcoin/sidechain/segwit and the rather tiresome effort to get the bitcoin community to accept (((democracy))) and turn against core. fits the timing profile rather nicely: a d&c from the very beginning.

github

looks like they threw out their shit, ported over le bit coin core, and just started renaming shit, setting aside their own designated blockchain. that's what 'zero-knowledge' gets you… more like zero work. and man-faced purple hair died dykes. again.

i don't think that's their aim.

i think their aim is precisely what they did: makea fork whereby you rename everything and start your own chain. then seed it and keep it going in secret, mining the easy. then release to the 'community' and invite them to do the harder work, driving up the zcash value, while you hold the first x coins apriori.

get rich quick / pump dump.

Oy vey, are you saying they copied technology developed by someone else? This is unbelievable!

Bitcoin's problem is two-fold:
1. Monopolization
2. Transaction Capacity

Problem #1 is not easily remedied (and the Jews probably now own a lot of it).
Problem #2 could be fixed by raising Blocksize and using Flexible Transactions+Lightning Network.

It is still far better than Jew-Fiat. It cannot be censored and it will never inflate over 21,000,000.

ZCash is a scam. Dash, Monero, Ethereum and maybe Litecoin might be worth investing in while they're still cheap.

Congratulations, you discovered what the bankers are doing to the dollar since 1971.

Nothing out of the ordinary, if you've followed Bitcoin for a while you know these clones come out every other month and go generally nowhere.

The typical "guaranteed privacy, except against a global adversary" is pretty lulzy though.

Forgot to mention, this particular idiocy also relies on the assumption that the creators destroyed the private key used to make new coins. Of course they did that, empty promises is what a decentralized currency is based on after all :^)

Bump