Who would have guessed it would have turned out like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Internet_Disease
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_in_Brazil
nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/09/uns-cyberharassment-report-is-really-bad.html
archive.is/MWP6J
archive.is/MZ8mC
weev.livejournal.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And its also because of her that a shitposter was elected President.

How does she do it Holla Forums?

Gamergate, amirite? Really changed the world didn't you? Thank God you all decided to manage your PR.

Get new stuff out, Truthseeker.

Why do women act like this?

Is there a more cucked board than Holla Forums?

Not even Holla Forums is this cucked.

The media brainwashing just recently told them to be nerds. They're new to it.

I faped to her on her Suicide Girls pics, not my proudest moment.
My scenario is that she would accuse of rape if I didn't fuck her.

The best thing Holla Forums could have done was just ignore her and let her die as some irrelevant whore who has to put some beta cuck indie dev's dick in her mouth just to get a job

Yeah that is hilarious.

post Zoe feet pics

sup Holla Forums, emissary from a board that shall not be named here

Sure, 8ch may have only got off the ground because of her and 4cuck's initial reaction, but because of what y'all did, she is undeniably better off than she ever was prior to 2014:

Like said, the best thing you fags could've done was ignore her.

This is not movie.

Nice samefagging.

The ones that benefited the most were Breitbart/Trump.

She's just some low level stooge that gets to act the heel.

Okay guys what are your thoughts on this vid?

Amy Pascal is on the outer with Sony so I doubt that movie is ever going to happen.

Literally everything this sperg has been posting is old news. Zoe faded back again to obscurity

Yeah, i bet she's doing great…

Not to mention I bet she is a fucking roastie.

Don't forget that time when she said that she was proud of donating her blood while not informing the nurses that she carries a lot of deseases.

didn't someone from crash override get arrested for rape?

she was always hot

She already got paid for it.

Also,

What did ass ravaged Holla Forumscucks mean by this?

Pic related.

Wasted dubs tbh.

She looks dreamy as fuck. Would rape.

Would Holla Forums turn down a threesome? Tell the truth.

So compile the truth about her and send it off to Breitbart.

quite the transformation, tbh

Using anonymous windows is a trick anyone can use specially in a board without IDs.
Shit thread deserves derailing
Show me what she has done just this month of relevant.
What did he meme by this?
Joke is on you, I am from /co

That is pretty fucking sexist and you dare call yourself her fan.

Spotted the samefag.

I thought she became a lesbian or a trans or some shit.

Asexual.

>Lol I'm actually Asexual now

No, she got a chip in her hand or something. She's into the idea of humans and technology merging.

Who?

Last I saw Holla Forums was posting monstergirls and not even talking about Chelsea.

I don't know why I opened all of these. I knew I shouldn't have. I knew there would be repurcussions. Why do I do this to myself?

Same.

>>>Holla Forums

Actually she's hitting the wall.

yes

No, m8. Tyrese is hitting the walls of her cervix while gamergate cries it's self to sleep at night because nobody cares about ethics in gaming journalism.

Yeah dude so hot. Check out that disgusting fat hanging over her bra strap. Check out those blob like arms. B A R F.

She's a stupid whore, BUT, one of the few people on earth that implants did a world of good for. Those were some of the saddest, most depressing nudse I've ever seen and having bolt-ons would be an improvement. And I hate bolt-ons. She was that fucking ugly.

Are asexual marriages strictly people marrying to prevent their parents from realizing that they're gay or is it sometimes also people who got molested and have issues with sex but still want to spend their time with someone?

Meanwhile, on the alt right

And Ready Player One (directed by STEVEN SPIELBERG) is coming soon, what a fantastic time to identify as gamerqueer

people care about this shit?

Because deep down, you enjoy the pain

im only going by what they are saying

This is the weirdest shit I've ever seen

not gold farming?! oh my gosh, that's so awful!

lmao, fucking nobody is buying her book

milo is alt-lite, not alt-right, dummy

Does ashly know you have a crush anthony?

Holla Forums, clearly. You fags made a Zoe Quinn thread. Case closed.

What movie deal?

Still she posts pics of herself where she's posing and finding different angles so that she would "hot".

Gold farmers are the third world shitskins we don't want in our countries. We need internet walls.
Wouldn't even be a problem if feds would shut down games abusing illegal online gambling to fleece children and the mentally disabled (who are the market for the gold).

Back in my days we called it internet disease.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Internet_Disease

I believe it. She probably gets more business than a public urinal.

She cucked her boyfriend with 90+ guys (and some girls). Her notch count is probably in the triple digits.

Zoe Quinn is on the front page

Boxxy is not on that list. Nor is shoe0nhead.

I will have a girl who will worship me well I still hope of marrying Kirsten.
I mean I loved Carice Van Houten but she has a baby now? Cara Delevigne or Elle Fanning could be good choices too.

Good thing they purged all those toxic racists. Funny thing is that I legitimately forgot that boards like /gghq/ even existed. They had what should have been an organized movement and did absolutely nothing of value with it. Well done agent acidman.

What the hell is this movie deal you speak of?

I know how to improve those pictures…

I see the term "reverse SJW" being thrown around a lot these days and a lot of the later Gamergays were exactly those. The ones who started it had all left by the time fucking Milo started taking advantage.

who
no
Kek literal whos dont roll in money from a movie deal

Ethics cuckoldry and emails really changed the world

I'm so glad Holla Forums is this fucked.

GET DRUMBF ELECTED, THAT BIGGOT

I'm mixed on Milo.
I hate him, but he triggers liberals. Should I be happy seeing this?

Yes, Milo jumps onto "right" wing bandwagons for shekels. He is a big Israel supporter which means he is a jewish supremacist.

are you retarded?

the problem with GG on Holla Forums is a bunch of autists on one thread who do nothing tried to leaderfag it, they were so ineffectual they couldn't even purge an actual pedophile from their own clique while other people were trying to go after srhbutts for the same thing

Milo is an opportunist. He jumped onto gamergate and then onto the Trump train. He is ass cancer.

everyone with a brain did that, he's a fag, but he really does hate the left

You say that like I am wrong. I am not. MIlo does not hate the left. He hates that fact that the left is not about sodomites 100% of the time anymore. Not the pet cause are rapeugees and defeating Donald "Drumpf". Also, the left is against Israel and pro-Palestinian. Jewish supremacists like MIlo hate the left for Jewish reasons, not for "right wing" reasons.

Zoe > Milo.

Sure don't look like it.

A whore sucked a journo off, journo gave her "game" spotlight, but if you keep repeating that it was about MUH WOMYN in gaymes one more time, maybe it will come true.

You know what you are.

this never stops being pathetic

You crying in the GG threads after Acidfag reported you all to fbi how you don't want to get ass raped by Bubba was priceless.
Own it bitch!

Gamergate didn't started because of Zoe, it started because videogame boards and websites were banning/trashing everyone who talked about her incident.

thinking everyone who doesn't like Acid Man is revolt is pure comedy, everyone turned on him save for the people posting stale memes in the Gilda Mars jerk off thread, I was actually a member of your spergy autsit club in Holla Forums when this happened and watched the entire thing melt down, GG used to be the number one reason people came to Holla Forums, and Acid Fag destroyed that over a period of a few weeks to the point it's dead forever and the place is only inhabited by annoying wannabe nazis now, that's what you get for trusting a avatar/namefag

anyways, this thread will be gone soon because it's off topic, enjoy that little glimmer of attention before it's gone forever again

We really do deserve the bomb.

It gets worse.

How euphoric are you right now, comrade?

good lord, he'll be crushed when he looks at any antifa riot imaginable

Yeah, and if he lived in a commie state, he wouldn't have the right to wear what he wants.

you don't have to guess, she did nudes back before she got fat.

Lol

Proofs?
She might be as well a virgin
And she will always be pure in my heart

She looks cute, call me when she turns 18.

reminder: if you haven't fapped to Zoe, you're a normalfag.

7/10
Would stick my black dick in her. I'm a coal miner

Acidman is kampfy-tier.

I think I would fap to her but U will slim down her figure reaffirm her boobs, also change her jaws in my mind.

Muslim spotted.

I dont know if you can read maps but 3 biggest muslim countries have age of contest at 18

Muslim spotted, filrhy Muslim.

well you got me, but im actually an european muslim

*Only with a lot of make-up and flattering camera shots. You can still clearly see the moon face.

Because pain is weakness leaving your body.

What the shit? I am Brazilian and I never heard of shit. Its always 18 years here too. A dude hitting on a 14-year old would probably get lynched here.

GO BACK TO YOUR SHITSKIN COUNTRY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent_in_Brazil

I was born in europe and my parents are natives, i have nowhere to go back
Also

I have no idea what you're talking about but I know Acidman is a namefag and all namefags are cancer.

And I know you're cancer too.

HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGG

In mexico the age is 12

Looks like my brothers GF. Disgusting rat like creature

Frankfurt school pls

Yeah, you're. Better just uncritically accept everything that makes you feel good.

Anita pls.

feels bad

He's also a pedo and loves nigger dick.

Normalfags love ugly women though.

As opposite of being critical to everything that makes you feel bad?

Zoe's always been hot. It's just that she's a lot less awkward, and stopped drinking so she's not a fucking chubbo anymore.

She's fat and gross

Christ stop talking about this attention whoring cunt already.

I'm looking at you, Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Remember why we all came to Holla Forums to begin with.

To call people nigger over the internet?

Reported

This is an unwinnable situation, user

It's embarrassing how Holla Forums and 4chan avoid naming her and Anita.

That too. This is turning into GG 2.

Stop giving her attention ffs. You all know that book is nothing but sjw feminist anti-white crap.

I came here because it was relatively less rulecucked imo and people can talk about what they want

I came here for all the BBC

Chelsea pls go. You are a stain on the van Valkenburg name. A yellowing, crusty stain.

Daily reminder GamerGate won.

British Broadcasting Channel?

what is the best boob and why is it sideboob lads?

user, that's like saying a fish won't swim and a bird won't fly.

…sure

cuz u can't handle a whole one nerd dick rofl

HI ZOE

And if she didn't sleep around with 5 guys, she wouldn't have started Gamergate, and maybe Hillary would have won in 2016.

Really makes you think.

does anyone honestly think that GaymerScrape influenced the election? there has to be somebody on this site right now. fuck me, i need a new site.

lel Im not even a raging autistic nazi like most of the faggots here but that is the gayest most jewish thing ive seen anyone say around these parts in a long ass time, goddamn nigga

The UN had zero time for her shit and that pamphlet btw, they looked irritated, but i guess we can be thankful for the brote stream where he read the whole damn thing and almost had a fucking heart attack at the "african woman victim of cyberbullying" bit

you know I honestly hope armenia believes her bullshit and some part of her might, that would at least make her not a con artist but then I ended up reading her bachelors, yeah no shes a lazy cunt and is using this victimhood bullshit essentially as an entrepeneurial niche

i dont know or care about the other hooah and nobody else really does either, the "international media coverage" you are banging on about went to armenia if at all

thats fucking nothing, you dont know what you are talking about, armenia has definitely influenced a lot more, these shitty ass boards influence far more than that

HAw haw heres an article on just how bad her fucking UN report was, thats literally the title of the article

nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/09/uns-cyberharassment-report-is-really-bad.html

LOL she quoted larouche on video games what a stupid fucking cunt

Fake news as fuck.

Seconding these Anons. OP is a faggot with shit taste.

Yeah, she's such a geek amiright XDD?! It's the equivalent of wearing a Zelda t-shirt. Easy nerd-cred points for women.
Always a big red flag when a women parades around that she likes trashy shit like Sailor Moon.

Fucking traitor you will be deported.

Gamergate always wins!

Your also a no nothing faggot. The UN fully supports censoring the internet.

Why do you pretend to care about this board enough to anchor anything? We all know you do the absolute bare minimum that keeps you from losing the board but I can't figure out why you even bother when it's obvious you don't give a shit.

Would have only worked a bit, wizardchan mostly ignored her and she spun up some huge story about being attacked by them.

thread is anchored, you fags can to back to your Gilda Marks jerk off thread in Holla Forums where you pretend you're still relevant, no one else cares

it's anchored because GG was killed by Muh PR and should never be discussed again, now go suicide

#triggered

Kill yourself now Zoe.

Good for her. Good for her.
I'm just here because cuckchan bans me all the time and I have to wait until my girlfriend stops playing 7 days to die to reset my router.

Hey, BO, can you please ban everyone in this thread that said I was a tranny? Everyone knows I'm sissy sub. Everyone in the Holla Forums GG thread plows my hairy readheaded ass like the bitches they are and can attest to this.

Dude, if this shit is serious, nobody told people here. Men that date girls as young as that get charged with pedophilia and risk getting lynched by mobs.

Acidman blew you goons the fuck out so hard even ten years from now you'll still be qvetching here.

Yeah, I btfo them so hard GamerGate immediately died when retarded redditors like you gave me power for being a random lolcow namefag (because namefags are never cancer and can always be trusted!). Thanks! No one has talked about GG for two years, and that's how it will stay but we can still pretend GG is still a thing when you shove your tiny cock in my mountain man asshole. My drapes match the carpet!

Not that user, but he is partially correct. While GamerGate killed itself when it tried to prove to libshits that they weren't racist and bigots, it opened the eyes of a lot of people about the leftist agenda. The ones who moved from GG eventually turned right-winged because of that.

With all that said, saying that Zoe fucking other dudes was literally what caused this timeline is ludicrous. It was the censorship all across the web that made this revolt possible. Had they not fucked with it, things would have been way different.

MGGGA - Make GamerGate Great Again!
You have inspired me!

Your tears are delicious, goon-kun.

Asshurt SJWs still do, they treat it like the boogeyman

Trump won because he was the anti-globalist candidate and NAFTA fucked over the midwest. Thinking ethics in vidyagays journalism is the reason makes it pretty clear you're a fucking sperg with no self awareness. The push back against SJWs wasn't even started by GG, it was started because of fucking Tumblr.

No they don't. No one has mentioned GG since Trump. It no longer exists. Also this thread was obviously started by some Holla Forums gamergay thread faggot to get attention. It's that obvious. Not even literally whore would bother trying to troll you fags anymore. You are that ineffectual.

And asshurt goons from Holla Forums and /ggrevolt/.
like this guy

this is why no one takes you faggots seriously, you don't do anything but throw around buzzwords for everyone who disagrees with you, you're a fucking HUGBOX, maybe just maybe you fags coming into a shitposting forum and expecting people to kiss your ass over something you scuttled through your own ineptitude years ago isn't a conspiracy, I can laugh though at the fact you are still wasting years of your lives on something that is dead while everyone else with sense moved on

Keep repeating those buzzword, you autistic waste of life.
Your ilk got banned from /gghq/ exactly for that reason and just like then you're too mentally deranged to let go and fuck off to this day.

Please don't dox and swat me, goon-sama.

I come from Holla Forums, you homo, also no one even posted in /gghq/, the GG board went from one of the top boards on the site to GG being dead after acid man sperged out

They died when they decided they would rather be friends with reddit and leftists than point out Marxism was to blame.

In the end the ni/gg/ers were nothing more than fence shitting moralist cucks that played the leftist game according to the left's rigged rules and soon became indistinguishable from the leftists themselves, either in dialogue or goals.

If any of you sacks of shit are reading this, know that everyone despises you because you are quislings that would rather pretend you like niggers and trannies than speak truth to power.

lel

Nice double spacing reddit :^)

Is that why your mentally disturbed ilk called themselves goons on /ggretard/ and openly said that not only will it kill GG but Holla Forums as well?

Give proof goon-sama, and if you didn't dox and swat him, why did you little bitches beg for forgiveness in the GG threads scared shitless of going to federal jail?

ATTACK
ATTACK
ATTACK

Not just a user, but an actual BO of Holla Forums.

Your leftist friends have taught well. Pity their tactics are as ineffective outside your hugboxes as GG was after it stopped being Five Guys.

the femanon who used to avatar fag with the bishounen character in gghq and Holla Forums spelled it all out for everyone, I don't need to go over ancient history, you have negative credibility, you also protected a pedophile Val, you people are fucking scum and almost indistinguishable from SJWs or goons or whoever else you cry about

Quinspiracy was a funnier name tbh

You don't get to bring friends :^) so what's the next counter-argument other than Leftists took over GG, muh PR, or maybe "GG you were always the SJWs!" maybe if you keep replying, your impotent whining about a hashtag movement from twatter will disappear!

You know who else wants Gamergate to die? dem Es-Jay-Dobol U's!

Wew laddie

this image doesn't even correspond to the quote (the stench of reddit transplant is strong here), he's calling you cucks, and he's fucking right

So… you got nothing?
How shocking NOT!

Not really, that's projection!

please oh please tell me how you are any better than them?

GG parades their pet niggers around, get scammed by coons twice in a row
GG suddenly declare their love for cock, sadly everyone knew they were gay already.
GG throws money at random internet whores that parrot their shit, get scammed again.
GG bans people for using the "wrong" pronoun when taking about John Flynt

Meanwhile Acidman is busy spering out because Chanology 2.0 is bleeding users like a stuck pig and whoring himself on every board he can, begging people to come to his little gulag so they can inflate his UID count. The really sad part is that you sperging parasites are still around, pretending you actually contribute to anything outside your gay little circlejerk.

your retorts are so pathetic, I can only laugh at how bad you are at posting on a chan

You're right /ggretard/, we should have chased Oliver Campbell and all the other house niggers out of GG sooner, we truly made a mistake.

So mad!

If there's one thing everyone agrees on, regardless of ideology or creed, it's that traitors are not to be trusted or tolerated. GG, everyone wants you dead because you betrayed everyone in your mad quest for muh PR muh ethics. You dug the hole, now you get to lie in it.

Why do you think Jews get shoahed on a regular basis by Christian, Hindu, Muslim and Buddhist alike?

Come on, you gotta have better logical arguments than that.

So its all about Acidman? did his Asuka posting touch you somewhere? and how long was your reddit ban for sperging about normalfags being normalfags made you cry about GG.

What, can't say Flipland Picture Boards Mr. Goon? didn't the so-called non-PR cucks who will salvage GG moved to Endchan.

No wonder leftists danced circles around you and made your their bitch.

KiA and gghq were both ran by trannies, it's hilarious how fucking pozzed these people were yet they want Holla Forums and everyone else to kiss their asses after they killed off their own operation

I just can't believe that goons still can't let go and are reduced to blumbering spaz's on an anime imageboard, waging their personal cyber war against a guy who just told them to chill the fuck down and when he banned them they swore a blood revenge upon him for all eternity.
As president Trump would say, sad!

I see reading comprehension is still a challenge to the fa/gg/ots. You still have this wondrous ability to ignore everything that doesn't mesh with this imaginary history you have of yourself and your achievements.

Are you denying GG threw everyone under the bus in their quest for muh ethics muh PR?

thread in a shitposting forum is anchored, and you've been sperging out in it for hours because someone said something mean about a namefag tranny, I think you're the one who is triggered

It literally is.
Something broke deep inside them when he told them to GTFO.

If only we kept attacking everyone, we wouldn't be in this state!

How about GGers next? and better be specific about who thrown who under the bus, because generalizing is what SJWs do! remember?

Where do you think we are? lel.

Are you denying that GGretard openly went against GG in a fit of autistic rage, chasing people away, destroying OP's and literally trying to kill this entire site?

I also don't understand why these tough bitches avoid GG general and are instead running their mouths on completely unrelated boards.
Scared much?

Watch out! he'll keep referring to GG as a whole single movement of having the same people and not multiple groups having the same goal! and that GGrevolt dindunuffin! their BO and their circlejerk buddies were focusing OPs against those they deem the major enemies of Gamergate! mostly e-celebs, dicksucking ralphretard, posting inane shit to derail thread, and then crying and laying low off the heat from Acidman's doxxing!

Because muh rulecucks or GG being stupid people! or continually lying of events from minor to major details and still being an iron headed retard, but still definitely not a goon-shill and it's totally Acidman's fault!

FAGS SO BUTT HURT BY THE DISCUSSION IN THIS THREAD THEY CROSSPOSTED THE LINK IN THE Holla Forums GG THREAD TO CALL FOR BACKUP
>>>Holla Forums13049459

Damage control!

Oh, so we are in agreement you all share the left's goal, the only disagreement being on the methods employed. Good thing you're only moderate leftists, not like the Holla Forums edgelord. You just want to breed whites out in a gentle and humane way.

That's what they always do. They are so cowardly and insecure that any criticism of GG anywhere on Holla Forums will draw them like flies to shit. The fact they brigade is just further proof they are all reddit transplants.

I prefer people putting dicks, not words in my mouth, ggretard.

LMAO

So, you're saying #NotYourShield was just invented by the leftists to make you look bad? Are you saying you didn't ban people for calling John Flynt a he, or are you claiming that GG isn't open and tolerant to all, be they man, woman, nigger, spic, tranny, faggot, Jew et al?

By all means, please, educate me on how GG is different from the SJWs. Where do your politics differ exactly? Because I remember well GGers reminding me time and again you were only about "ethnics in videogame journalism", and any attempt to point out Marxism and Jews were the root of the problem was met with accusations of D&C and calling me a Nazi.

A dog like you doesn't deserve an answer, only pity.
Stay trapped in your little world where everyone is out to get you, you sad little GGretard.

Left, Left, Left, Left, didn't you heard? GG elected the far right candidate, Donald Trump.

Come on, you gotta go better damage control than that!

But aren't we Right-Wing Nazis? and Freudian slip on the "ethnics" there Goon.

Well, aren't you?

This is getting hilarious.

We all know you go whine in the last hugbox left to you whenever someone is mean to you, and you do it because brigading is the only way you can try and silence dissent.

Is every white supremacist a Nazi by default?

they did this in Holla Forums multiple times, including threads where they tried to argue GG got Trump elected, it was beyond patehtic

But I thought from the multiple posts here, that our hugboxes were reddit and twitter!

But a lot of Far Left news site blame GG for creating the Alt-Right that elected Trump! so are the leftists lying about GG?

No, it's just sad.

You haven't seen anything. On Holla Forums they regularly sperg out and claim everything that the right has accomplished in the past few years was as a result of GG, that it was GG that saved gaming and "rescued" us from the Marxist blight and that nothing would have been accomplished without their "contributions". I'm starting to suspect the few people still clinging to the rotten carcass of GG are pathetic and unhinged to the point they still want their 15 minutes of fame back.

They need their controlled opposition to keep the proles in line.

Nope.

That's not Anita, her face is photoshopped over Reddit Lawrence.

Really makes me wonder.

The worst are the twatterfags who shit up threads screaming about how their social media cancer is saving gaming.

they aren't even the people who did fucking anything, a few of them were annoying shitposters on twitter, others came from KiA, that was about it, so they're taking credit for things they didn't even do actually regarding GG before they started pretending like Hulk Hogan or Trump were their secret agents.

You do realize you're the equivalent of WE WUZ KANGZ nowadays, right? The left laughs at you because you managed to neuter yourself, the right is disgusted by you because you prostrated yourself before the Marxists and keep claiming all achievements as your own and everyone else could give less of a shit about you.

Yeah, and leftists still whine about the Nazis 70 years after the end of WW2, despite them not having been a threat to anyone in the past 60 years. Leftists love to keep the goys in line by creating a fictional opponent whose power they inflate to justify their own existence and stranglehold on power.

Good job being the controlled opposition.

Tell me where mombot touched you, goon-sama.

Top fucking kek, next you'll tell people here meme magic and Kek aren't real. But I'm GGrevolt and their Endchan board are still alive and kicking, especially whatever contributions they gave like being created by the Leftypol board owner or like that time when GG started everyone was on front page news of the sites they were up against! it's not like media corruption towards political corruption was clear cut, right?

Holy shit! so Trump is controlled opposition?

Citations, Goonfriend, show us evidence of your totally non-biased revoltard worldview!

Just fucking die already. You're even more revolting than Holla Forums.

wow it's like I'm in the Holla Forums gaymergay thread right now

in your dreams, goon-kun.

RENT FREE
E
N
T

F
R
E
E

Follow your goon advice
But I'm sure you'll also convince us you're a better aryan right-winger than Holla Forums next!

I heard cuckchan bans any GG threads or mentions, but rulecucks amirite?

Gamergate won and you lost.
Own it goon.

Yes because you have accomplished so much with your tweets and such. Treehouse has definitely shuttered it's doors, didn't send a team to Japan to help censor games at the source, and NISA doesn't still fuck games left and right. It isn't like the japs aren't starting to self censor either nowadays. Tell me all about your great victories on twitter. I'm all ears.

a lot of them are Holla Forums remember that graphic produced from polls results they kept passing around to prove how leftist they were? they were pretty proud of that

yeah you sure won all right

Oh, yes, you sure showed them game journalists who the boss is. I mean, it's not like they still keep colluding with each other, shilling the games of their leftist buddies, demonizing and shaming developers that don't toe the Marxist party line and sucking publisher dick like a professional hooker, right?

Oh, right. I sometimes forget their biggest hub of activity is on reddit, and Holla Forums recruits from reddit. Go figure.

Haven't we been trough this already itt?

sounds like things SJWs would do

It's like GG never told people about censorship and consumer awareness right? because I'm sure the sum of GG is only twitter sperging, because that's what Revolt keeps on mentioning when they cry impotent rage.

Don't be so obvious, you can DnC better!

I would post evidence, but then you'll accuse GG of taking credit!
All me btw :^)

I'm sure people shitting on gamejournos and they go defensive is not an effect of GG right? only them taking credit

Come on, stop circling the wagon and get better evidence other than "GG are the SJWs!"

So gotta go with the pure aryan only video, right goon shitskin? And which tranny do you mean? because if GG are leftists, you gotta point and cite which tranny it was and post evidence

Real talk though, would any of you Aryans seed Zoe to save the white race? She doesn't burn coal and can probably be redpilled over time.

So poor old revoltards let a tranny destroy Gamergate? Good job you guys.

We've made it sperg out. Missing accomplished. Now drink its bitter tears of impotence, they taste delicious.

Zoe is a kike.

I'm sure you did :^)

Look at all these unrustled jimmies.

still not going to bring GG back from the dead

I don't care about whatever rotting corpse GG has become. I'm just sick of anons flaunting social media shit like it isn't fucking cancer and claiming it makes a difference when it obviously doesn't or at at least not enough to actually stop anything. Yeah you make fun of brainless normalfags and SJWs real good with your tweets but anyone can do that. They are the easiest target imaginable. Maybe I'm just old and the nu user loves social media but it fucking disgusts me to see it in threads.

You sure showed him.

If you're only complaint is the social media shit, then filter that out, seriously the only complaint from faggots who hate GG with a burning passion now are those who enjoy drama, especially the acidman shit.

user, you don't understand, they are fighting unethical journalism with dank memes. Just look at how effective it was!

Who are you quoting?

You really are pathetic.

Yeah, it's a real mystery why you're so despised around these parts.

I'm sorry, what were you trying to prove again?

So give us evidence then britbong manlet trying to force "pozzed" everywhere.
I'm sure it was real in your mind,but keep shouting your dribble, and it'll eventually become true with your selective evidence.

GGretard isn't Holla Forums.

#NotYourShield

So we got one guy who sperged hard about Acidman and got in with the BO of leftypol to make GGRevolt, and your primary reason to chimp out is "#NotYourShield" so not only are you a retard who can't spill spaghetti around "trannies, non-whites, and homos" but that was your only reason to continue with your "side" of history to continue rage against GG? and you didn't care about the revelation that GG keeps escalating from Game Journalism to Mass Media and then Political corruption? user, you are a grade-A fucking retard.

GG refused to go after developers that sucked Marxist dick, and you obviously have no issue with pozzed media, since you're more than willing to tolerate IRL subhumans and freaks and keep repeating "only ethnics in game journalism" like a mantra.

Go fuck yourself GG.

top kek

I just want you to know that it was me personally who went (117) in your last precious devdex thread and killed it.
I told you then and I'll tell you now, i am a wall of truth upon which your arrows of lies break, as long as i live you will NEVER destroy gamergate.

WE WUZ KANGZ!

Trump and Hogan are /ourguy/s!

You are generally a retard with zero thought on anything, you'd be a first to jump off a bridge if it means everything will be fixed in a single day.

Yup! they said so to!
archive.is/MWP6J
archive.is/MZ8mC

But getting reduced to a single thread on Holla Forums, your biggest hub of activity being a subreddit and twitter full of attention whores while leftists still shit on you despite every attempt you made to appease them surely looks like victory, right?

Meanwhile Holla Forums is going from victory to victory despite never having changed their tune or betrayed their principles. But by all means, tell us how sucking up to the liberals worked out for you.

Where's that evidence? And Maybe you should ask Holla Forums for help then, I mean, you are a crusader of all that is pure, Deus ReVolt!

>cities lying MSM whose every article pushes (((their))) agenda
I don't know what's more pathetic, the fact you think this is proof of anything, or the fact you're actually flattered by their propaganda.

But GG are the leftists right? :^)

Should I look the number of UIDs on GGs boards? Did anyone even bother to bring them back up when the site went to shit?

I'm not a bitch like you that runs back to your hugbox so you can team up against the bad bullies.

Leftists always eat their own. That kike in Evergreen got mauled by his own golems when he tried to rein them in.

Drop the Holla Forums act, your retardation as a goon is showing when you can't even think before you post, but not mad right?

Slow down schlomo, your damage control and the facts don't match.

I hope that you are using this as a general term for your boogeymen and don't seriously believe that SA has any user base or ability to run subversion like they did in their hey day a decade ago. Place is a fucking ghost town filled with cranks who can't function in any environment that isn't hermetically sealed against outside opinion.

nice digits there though goon.

t. gamergate

>Better make a generalize statement that GG associates TV with the (((Greatest Allies)))!
:^) pretending to be retarded?

You really don't know what you are talking about do you? You just mouth the words of a long gone era with no real comprehension of what they mean. SA is fucking dead. Last I saw it had less than 3k users and dropping steadily. Lowtax let the cat ladies and sad brains kill the golden goose. It's dead Jim and it isn't coming back. THey created a monster that lurches on after their death though with their bullshit but those aren't goons. Just their inbred bastard offspring.

t. SASS oldfag

Acidman is the GG thread, quickly revolt brothers, we need to give him a piece of our mind right now!

FTFY

No shit, sherlock. People who didn't get banned from for upsetting middle aged houswife and troon mods SA back then wouldn't have had much reason to post on SASS. I miss that place. Never forgive weev and buttes for getting high and forgetting to pay server costs.

THIS

Sorry for your lost, but couldn't you afford 10bux to post there again? and wew, coincidence that you mentioned Weev who dated that nutjob Shanley Kane who also went into a internet jihad against Gamergate.

Fucking weev, I'm still convinced he only went full niggerdeath to distract everyone from his own inner hook nose.

He and the Goatse fags were fucking retards going for e-fame with their hacking sprees and talking about their "big hack "to Gawker of all tabloid trash, didn't expect the getting V& and then the downward spiral and putting SA into the spotlight and giving interviews of that place, wew those were the days.

Could have been worse. They could have been riffleraffle.

Kek, weev's a fucking Jew working somewhere in Ukraine now. Fucking faggot making a deal with the FBI to work for zog there instead of serving a lengthier prison sentence with Tyrone and Jamal as his cellmates weev.livejournal.com/

Those edgemaster retards were the precursor to user-E-MOOSE WE R LEGION! fuckers.

Never said I wasn't . It shouldn't surprise you that a lot of oldfags used to be goons before getting banned for not going with the proto sjw shit that was born there. It's not hidden knowledge that moot was goon when he made 4chan. You aren't dropping truth bombs here mate.

weev was always a shady motherfucker. he only got away with it because he was funny. I'm not surprised at anything that fag pulls. Still not riffleraffle though. I wonder if his episode of bangbros is still around without digging too hard.

Kill yourself, goon.

There is so much butthurt, bullshit and projection here. Can you revoltfags just let it go already?
t.GG

Never.

Ok then.

did they actually fag come into this thread? that thread in Holla Forums never stops being pathetic, you are worse than lolcows at this point

I never went to SA, but moot was a goon, not knowing your internet history is retarded, everyone knows this stuff (there's thinks like encyclopedia dramatica, newfag), and all you can do is deflect about how sensitive you are about gaymergays now that the thing has been dead for like 2 years by trying to attach labels to anons who don't still suck your dick

so were most of the moderators and users in the first years.

The point is that GG are ignorant redditors.

yea for murica i guess this is hot for east eu this is like 4/10

XD

Gamergate always wins.
Stay triggered goons and Zoe rancid cunt lickers.

Haha, assblasted goon vol actually deleted my post from a page 13 thread.
LMAO!

Just wait till i get my V boys up in here, we're gonna party all the way to page 15.