I don't care what anyone says, this is THE superhero movie

I don't care what anyone says, this is THE superhero movie.
The heart of what it means to be a hero is captured perfectly by Raimi, and the balance of serious moments and cheesy comedy is nothing short of a masterpiece.

The movies are kino tbh

darkman

I always thought he said "Dontell, hurry!" as in "Dontell hurry and get help I seem to have stabbed myself pretty badly here!" But I never understood why he was calling Spider-man "Dontell" because "Dontell" is a black persons name and Spider-Man wasn't black. The whole movie had confusing shit like that in it. As a matter of fact most movies do

here's what I don't understand:

if Oscorp is a company that was built by Norman Osborne, why doesn't he own enough of it to not get fired?

2nd was better

OUT AM I?

kikes

IT'S YOU WHO'S OUT
OUT OF YOUR MIND

I don't think you understand enough about how companies are structured. Norman wasn't fired, they voted him out.

It's explained Oscorp has a board of directors. And is most likely a publicly traded company. The board of directors has more shares of the company than Norman does, meaning if they wanted to they could vote him out. This happens a lot in really large companies although tends to not happen unless the company is losing money.

Most likely when the company got really big he sold a lot of his shares so he could buy his fancy mansion and stuff and still claim ownership of the company by himself. He didn't expect the entire board of directors would try and get rid of him.

tl dr he tried to play fire with kikes

I understand perfectly well how companies work. the board of directors is elected by the shareholders to represent their interests. the only way Oscorp's board could be against Norman is if he didn't own a majority of the company, which is possible but stupid in his case since he clearly wants to keep running it

This happens a lot. I used the example of that he probably sold a bunch of his shares so he could buy his house.

We don't see the precise reason why he doesn't own the majority of the company but that is why he was able to be voted out and is the catalyst for the rest of the film.

if that's the case, then he has no right to be mad about getting fired, since it's entirely because he wanted a house more than he wanted to remain in charge of the company

what were they thinking?

It's my favorite. Too bad it kicked off the caped shitshow.

How did Sam Raimi get away with this?

Tobey Maguire best Peter Parker

it wasn't spider-man that did it, it was 2008 iron man

Capeshit had been running wild before that
If anything, the trend setter itself that made them serious was the second Batman

The Dark Knight?

Nah mang. Dude's KFC Extra Crispy.

I'd say it was Lord of the Rings that set the seeds for nerd culture to be the cancer that it is. As far as capeshit, there had been hero movies, before Spiderman, they were only loosely true to plot, and usually had shit casting.

but… LOTR is a big part of my childhood

The Penguin one

Me too, but the fandom around it at the time was horrible. Fucking Legolas fangirls. Hated that they herp derped Gimli too.

oh yeah, the one from the 80s

lol no
not nearly as wildly as now

Then you'll complain when HBO does a series of it and includes all the "important" stuff that Hackson cut out, like Tom Bombadil, Elrond's kids, and several more hours of walking.

u wot, 1992 at the very early, as i don't remember it being older than 91
It made capeshit a "respectable" way of doing money, as all previous attempts were flops, Batman '89 was still considered a fluke

I wish I were as naive as you, user-kun.

This superhero movie craze is nowhere near the levels of the 40-60s. Sure, it's more prevalent to you since you're using the internet and see it marketed towards you more, but we're nowhere near the level of saturation we were at back then.

could be 92. from way before I was born in any case

Wait, my mistake, Witchblade was after all of those, ignore that.

all of those would be made in just one year today

I don't see them being made, so clearly not, faggot.
We're nowhere near as bad as it used to be.

We can add the parody/spoof films too like Mystery Men from 1999, done "late" to take on the increase of capeshit, but took a grimdark and burlesque approach so it flopped
If anything, it was ahead of its time, and somewhat accurate too

Raimi trilogy is pure kino and should be place alongside classics like the works of Andrew Tartovsky.

then you're fucking blind, faggot
all the movies you posted are from a spawn of roughly 5 years (possibly even more, the only "supergirl" i can find with google previous to the tv series is from fucking 1984, but then again many of the movies you posted are literally whos, so maybe it's just just some unknown movie only you ever heard of)
whereas just last year there was
plus, if we add tv shows like you did we also had
also, the spider-man movies weren't "yearly" you fucking faggot, it was two years between the first and the second and three between the second and the third
same thing for batman, 3 years between the first and the second and 4 years between the second and the third
you didn't get one thing right, so please retire in shame and next time either get your facts straight or just shut the fuck up, also fuck you for making me look up all this shit

Is this кино?

Kill yourself, nigger.
They used to release 5 Superman films a year for 5 years, plus a smattering of Batman films and a few other heroes.
There used to be 30+ superhero films made a year, compared to the current ~10, including things like Max Steel, Power Rangers etc.

you started your very list with the punisher, which didn't even exist in the 60s, you fucking faggot have been listing capeshit from the 00s
but fine, let's talk about the 40s-50s-60s
there fucking weren't "5 movies a year" about superman, just because they're shitty serials you don't get to count every episode as a movie
there were 4 productions in the spawn of 6 years, then fucking nothing for 24 fucking years
can you at least fucking name these bazillion capeshit movies a year you're talking about?

???
If anything this upplaying

forgot pic

It reminded me of when reading the comics as a kid. Not this tryhard bullshit with characters i know nothing about, or villains i've never heard about before in stylized shit.

Just like how Ted Turner lost his company around the millenia.

the AOL purchase? it's not losing your company if you voluntarily sell it

The Superman-movie was highly succesful.

He got ousted from power with a shady merger. Basically he got sold a bag of shit that was AOL, the .com bubble bursted, AOL weren't worth shit, but they had their guys in control. And so the kikes owned yet another broadcasting-company.

The 2004 Punisher-movie was kino aswell. Good movie.

boo hoo. maybe he should have done his due diligence.