It's almost like… the mysterious japanese man who bought 4chan has some kind of… "agenda"

It's almost like… the mysterious japanese man who bought 4chan has some kind of… "agenda"

Other urls found in this thread:

gotnews.com/breaking-this-is-why-hiroyuki_ni-refuses-to-sell-4chan-to-chuckcjohnson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are you too lazy to order pizza for yourself

They don't look anything alike.

Yes

Your autistic faceblindness is showing, ever and user

What do the numbers mean!>>!>??

You can't do anything with just an IP.

unless you're taykey/google

gotnews.com/breaking-this-is-why-hiroyuki_ni-refuses-to-sell-4chan-to-chuckcjohnson/

Well, them and the Fox

Post a pic of them side by side

Makeup and lighting you fucking noob

pfft she has like a million others

she's also Daisy Ridley and Kaya Scodelario and like two dozen youtube channel personas

I need more proof.

Here's an idea, how about YOU post side by side pictures, so that user can like totally agree with your skepticism

I genuinely don't see it. Why should I believe him or the person in the OP?

you will regret your teeth and dimples

what did you do

Nice try at discrediting the genuine body double/cloned celebrities conspiracy, fag.
Everybody with half a critical brain knows at the very least that Miley Cyrus died in 2010 before the media attempted to memory-hole it.

Stop bullshitting nigger
everyone's bans got removed when the site shit the bed in April.

haha I'm not discrediting shit

she's one of a whole lot of mousecateers
like angel haze and azealea banks are clearly the same guy

people keep talking about illuminati symbols in rap but the diamond dogs references are so much more blatant

What is focal length, retard?

So from a different distance they'd look the same?

No, please, tell me what focal length is.

noun, Optics.
the distance from a focal point of a lens or mirror to the corresponding principal plane. Symbol: f.
the distance between an object lens and its corresponding focal plane in a telescope.
Expand
Also called focal distance.

British Dictionary definitions for focal length Expand
focal length
noun
the distance from the focal point of a lens or mirror to the reflecting surface of the mirror or the centre point of the lens

focal length in Medicine
focal length n.
The distance from the surface of a lens or mirror to its focal point. Also called focal distance , focus .

focal length in Science
focal length (fō'kəl)
The distance between the optical center of a lens or mirror to its focal point.

focal length in Culture
focal length definition

The distance between the focal point of a lens (that is, the point at which the lens will focus parallel rays of light) and the lens itself.

What effect does this have on a person's face, user?

oh also people straight up wearing disney logos even though disney sues the shit out of unofficial use

just saiyajin

I'm making a note of that remark.

I plan to use it in conversation in the future.

GO BACK TO 4CHAN YOU CUCKOLD

should really consider eating a shotgun barrel user

what do you think an IP does, user?

LOL

google tried blocking me "for other user's" safety once

why do you think we are here?
you have to go back >>>/cuckchan/

I've been banned since jan.

wut?

I don't know and still don't get how this proves anything. This is worse than seeing someone trying to prove that the holocaust happened. It didn't by the way

Ebin post my White brother!

I think I've been on chans a hell of a lot longer than anybody who calls it "cuckchan", I've seen numerous alternate imageboards rise and fall, and been banned everywhere at some point.

You're a fucking moron trying too hard to fit in.

Ah, the greentext gambit.

Pretty pathetic attempt, my friend.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Is that really the best you can do?

Like, I'd pile on an insult here, but you're just boring.

Obviously

Since you need it spelled out for you: It's ironic that you claim someone else is "trying too hard to fit in", because you're doing exact the same thing yourself.

*the exact same thing

Yeah, except you're just a pattern matching dipshit monkey and I wasn't actually doing that.

It was close enough for you to try to "call me out" on it, but I was actually doing the opposite. The entire point of the whole post was the opposite.

Your argument hinges on the assertion that making a factual statement is "trying to fit in". Do you need me to ~spell out~ the flaw in this?

Anyway cuckchan is still the worst out of all imageboards and deserves to have cuck in its name.

WHAAAAAT

posted child models that were on google images

Now don't come back you dickface

Why do any of you fags continue using a site filled with SJWs and normalfags?

Yeah, he gets to run malware ads.
All the autistic shit posted by Codemonkey doesn't add up. Hiroshima Nagasaki is a faggot, but he's just as bad as Jim Watkins and Codemonkey (Jim's gook son.) They wanted to shift the blame of their own outsourcing company's fuckup onto Hiroshima, but they couldn't, so they made some bullshit implications about a search engine being "data mining."

By that logic, Holla Forums's shitty half-assed archive is a big scary datamining operation.

every character in south park is your agenda , think again , .

is a clown , . . . , clowns are about , .

You mean the information about how Jim's credit card processing server contained a decades worth of unencrypted credit card information and billing info, and also linked all of this information to people's posts?
I can only laugh, because I know he made that decision so he could run credit card info over a phone line in his shithole Filipino office.

April 1 chaos did prove they were achieving old threads, many of them questionnaire template threads

tbh I have no idea what Hiroyuki was going on about here but it doesn't sound like a simple archive.

Hottolink wanted to make money off of anime production studios and their desire to know how well their moeblobs were recieved by fat otakus.
In the land of the free, you don't need permission to index a website. In Nipponland at the time, you did.

Believe whatever you want about Hiroshima Nagasaki, it doesn't change the fact that Jim and his son damage controlled hard when their filipino outsourcing company screwed the pooch.

Smooth move, nobody would ever mistake you for a moron.

It's all scripted, fake drama.

2ch and 4ch were both memetic weapons designed by the japanese. Moot was never a real person. They hired an actor.

Why does greentext trigger you?

Because you aren't being clever or funny by simply quoting somebody you fucking noiseposter.

Greentext isn't an argument. The best you can do is try to invoke groupthink.

It's the tiredest fucking low-effort meme used by garbage idiots that can't string a real post together. I remember when we used to rip on people for doing that shit, somehow it became acceptible.

>>/reddit/

Yeah this is a shit meme for retards and needs to die.

Firstly, having shibboleths over posting styles is fucking retarded. You want everyone to think the same, type the same, use the same memes? Fuck you.

Secondly, no, pressing the enter key isn't a "reddit thing" you horrible nerd.

It doesn't bother me that you're a fucking baby newfag who revels in your terrible posting, but you should know what a garbage user you are.

Being a white noise poster isn't something to be proud of you useless faggot.

same fucking person

not very much because she's ugly in every shot

Prove that you're an oldfag. Protip: You can't

Yes. You want more normalfags posting here? Typing "lyke dis xDDDD?" And pressing the enter key after EVERY sentence is definitely a reddit thing.

You barely waited a minute before making your next post.

same faggot

Except I don't do that, retard.

Nice spotting, genius.

It's almost like…

Nice spotting, genius.

It's almost like…

see

Only newfags claim to be oldfags.

(((>Can't even blue text **SAD!**)))

Tbh I'd take shitposters any day over angry, whiny faggots like you.

Reminder if you use cuckchan, which is now owned by a KNOWN DATAMINER, you should hang yourself.

t. newfag

Victoria is the cutest of those. White 'women' can't compete.

The more someone screams about how oldfag they are the less likely I am to believe it. Humoring your claims for a moment, if you are oldfag then you managed to not learn one of the most basic principles. The more you double down on unproveable and unimportant bullshit the more pathetic you end up looking.