NPM CEO calls for murder of "Nazis", after criticism for it creates blocklist for "a safer Twitter"

Context: imgur.com/a/2kD4O

Account: twitter.com/izs

Supports ANTIFA: archive.is/bS74o

NPM website: npmjs.com/

Lists Visa, Blizzard, Autodesk, Trivago as users.

"Historically, the only successful approach has been to publicly hang Nazi leaders and imprison Nazi sympathizers." archive.is/hGCkz

"A common objection is that we should try to convince Nazis to not be Nazis. I agree. We convince them by killing Nazis." archive.fo/kSPoy

"I've now blocked all the accounts that follow Cheong, some chan accounts, gamer gaters, Nazis, and the red pills." archive.is/vJsKF

Blocks over 350,000 accounts, thinks he's not the problem.

Stop introducing this twitter faggot across chans

npm is the node js package manager, one of the most widely in the world

If you're using node js you have far bigger concerns than this fag blocking people.

like what? the async io system is actually very good.

I'm having some strong deja vu ITT

looks like SOMEONE really doesn't want people to learn about this event, I wonder why that could be?

because you posted the exact same thing yesterday and also on Holla Forums

I wonder how long it will take before major non-SJW sponsors pull back their sponsorship on NPM because their CEO advocates killing. It's gonna be really fun seeing this very faggot eat his words then get on his knees and beg for donations.

I would love to see that happen but he used the magic word "nazi" so he's automatically the good guy. Nobody is going to criticize advocating for murdering people if you just call them nazis first.

You bring yourself below even the retarded 'I LITERALLY HAVE PTSD BECAUSE OF INTERNET MESSAGES' sjws by doing this.
He could literally say, to you, "I will fucking hunt you down and cut your throat you nazi scumbag" and it wouldnt matter.
Internet death threats are not important.
Vague assertions that some category of people SHOULD be killed even less so.
He says 'KILL ALL NAZIS XDDD' because they're an easy target amongst his circle, and saying edgy shit like 'KILL DEM' makes him look and feel like his politics are important. Hes hardcore, a REAL nigga. Fighting the good fight, not impotently winging about irrelevant bullshit while government power over people expands, wealth and power are consolidated amongst fewer, wealthier families who pupeteer said government, theres lead in the water in a lot of places, or anything else that actually matters vastly more than anything he fixates on. Like retarded meme-pol fags such as yourself.

What personally pisses me off is not that he calls for the heads of nazis, it's the double-standard. If you're on the Right Side Of History you can say whatever the fuck you want, but if you're not in the cool club one drunken slip-up can ruin your entire life.

Then keep using it. His personal views have nothing to do with his work.

lol, kay

Uses reddit spacing and forces threads nobody gives a shit about, thinks he's not the problem.

being javashit cancer, for one.

Yeah man, I could just go around saying "all homosexuals should be killed" and it would be a-ok

Name one thing wrong with Javascript.

it only has floats

So what's wrong with that?

Seems ok to me.

Now that's a little extreme. Antifa are almost as fucked up as Nazis.

Nice.

Sounds about right.

Very practical and effective.

Gosh, that's a lot. He must be popular.

Anyway, thanks for the happy news.

Did he do it with randwhale's shity python script? I'm betting he blocked KFC if so.

Nobody gives a shit about killing Nazis retard. He's preaching to the choir.

Lol nigga what.

GamerGate is their boogeyman, their holocaust. They bring it up and shriek about it when they feel the need to point at something so awful that wow just wow, they literally can't even, right?

It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Wait, I thought John Flint singlehandedly destroyed gamergate and made computers safe for women and minorities everywhere.

Holla Forums doesn't have the balls to do this because they're low-test babies

You'd get jailed for wronthink and/or physically assaulted by mentally ill golems and then jailed for trying to defend yourself if you did that today.

You are praising a language that the Holla Forums hive mind has decided is not cool. Anything javascript is immediately bad and the only javascript that exists is pre-ES5 because oldschool anger against IE6.

I'm almost about to take the but no, I shall not fall for this.

The problem is that nobody has the balls to get jailed for having an opinion. It's hard to sympathize with white nationalists when they show no real strength of character; granted, leftists are not courageous either.