Porchmonkey Lies Through His Fucking Teeth, Replaces /n/ With Shitty Namefag Board

Taken from >>>/n/466510

Porchmonkey Tries To Tame The /n/ Beast!

archive.is/98aKK

>After a failed attempt to put hot pockets into the shitposting beast known as /n/ (See: archive.is/dHEI1) Porchmonkey had told /n/ users that he was creating his own board after crying like a bitch that no one would listen to his reddit-tier faggotry

>After making a second sticky on the board and receiving massive backlash from the /n/ community, claiming he "wasn't replacing them," Porchmonkey proceeded to do just that not even 24 hours later by replacing /n/ headlines on the front page with his shitty board that doesn't allow archive.is links (See: archive.is/JCqBq)

Figured I'd mention it here since they're blaming the fuckwit's decision on you guys (and I'm pretty sure even lefties don't support this level of faggotry).

Thread where the drama is happening here: >>>/n/465898

Coder for the site who's going on a power trip.

wew

pic related's son/employee/sidekick/Mouth of Sauron

I think that comment was supposed to be sarcastic. Still kek'd.

Who cares?

He's using site owner powers to enforce his shit on a board's culture, as well as being a hypocrite.

He slapped /newsplus/ onto his designated list at the top of the page.

He replaced /n/ articles on the front page with his shitty /newsplus/ articles.

He stickied on /n/ trying to shill /newsplus/.

He banned archive links and requires namefaggotry on /newsplus/.

/n/ is a little bit of a special case. The fact that he's replaced front page headlines while simultaneously telling /n/ that "he isn't replacing them" is fucking ridiculous.

Sounds about right

board culture is a retarded spook

Spook or not, it's the world you're living in right now.

I might have my disagreements with y'all, but I dislike the scapegoating that happens.

that's not how it works you little shit

It's just a different board. You're free to use whatever board you like, stop sperging.

So is this Porchmonkey guy the BO of /n/ or is he fucking with it without permission?

It works perfectly on 2ch (they have like 20 news boards), I don't see why this is really that bad.

How the hell Holla Forums has more drama than 4chan despite being much smaller? What causes that?

It's the Holla Forums and Holla Forums audience.

The people who came here were people who were having massive drama. Well, that and furries, but furries always have drama too. 8ch was doomed.

He's fucking it without permission.

HW created /n/, but it was supposed to be a volunteerless board where the only moderation was duplicate thread spam deletion and global rules.

The issue are the front page headlines linking to /newsplus/ now.

I don't see an issue with this.

I'd rather deal with saging Alegs Jons threads than a bunch of random bread n circuses normalfaggotry. Normalfaggotry I can get anywhere, and better. /newsplus/ is to news sites what a Chinese restaurant's burgers are to burgers: it might function okay, but it's not what I came here for, and I guarantee there's a site that's more used to doing this that does it better.

we dont care. Holla Forums is outside of your retarded bullshit

fuck off racist

Higher concentration of autism

Omg who cares nigger

This is basically what the argument boils down to. Literally all /n/ is/was was BUGS, /pol2/ as it were. I much prefer actual news in the headlines, not random gay "NIGGER PRESIDENT CUCKED BY TRUMP" shit. If anything, they should be kicked back off.

Which went swimmingly after about a week or so, eh? The sad thing is I used it the first couple days thinking we might be able to stave off the BUGS tide until they give up. They didn't.

lol whut

Nice spook, cuck