2006 Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election

Full article:

archive.is/nxMfW

Audio here:

soundcloud.com/user-30899546/hrc-determine-who-win-1

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LHeMC
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s
leekyforums.com/thread/4364951/miscellaneous/repost-with-archive-link-feminist-from-hell.html
twitter.com/JaynieMarie
instagram.com/seejaynego
facebook.com/JaynieMarie7
facebook.com/SeeJayneEvents
linkedin.com/in/jayneherring
about.me/Jayne
plus.google.com/ JayneChobotHerring
legacy.com/obituaries/readingeagle/obituary.aspx?pid=166293691
ashleyberges.com/radioshow/the-truth-about-miscarriage/
moveableappetency.blogspot.com
bisnow.com/tags/gar-herring
facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1073762642645577&set=a.130921376929713.17008.100000355536329&type=3
facebook.com/JaynieMarie7/videos/10156797326355433/
twitter.com/MGHerringGroup
facebook.com/TheMGHGroup
change.org/p/save-the-fairview-beach-courts/u/16016126
guhnoo.org/misc/Jayne_Chobot_Herring
freech.net/jayne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She is going to lose all Democrat support, isn't she?

Reported and proposed a sticky.

So is she rigging elections for the jews here?

Reported and proposed a sticky.

So is she rigging elections for the jews here?

Man, she's getting it from all directions, praise Kek.

Not a good day for Hillary.

archive.is/LHeMC

No, she's going to split the base between old democrats and new, college aged democrats who think that rigging elections is fine if it's rigged to what they want. Sort of like those Brexit sore losers.

bump

Bump

This is good and bad.

1. The Jews are turning in Hillary.
2. The Jews are now throwing down behind Trump which is extremely dangerous for obvious reasons.

Can someone please post this to /r/the_donald?

It's on Trump now. They're likely going to either trigger the world economy collapse or try to assassinate him, so he better be ready for both.

10:28:11
(checked)
10:28:10

Been seeing this (and 503's) a lot today. Are we getting a good old DDOS? Seems like it has been a long time since that last one.

CROOKED
R
O
O
K
E
D

Upvote if you have an account

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59w1zb/new_hillary_audio_tape_leak_she_wanted_to_rig_the/

He knows..

Bump

Thing is that those college aged democrats love the Palestinians.

bump

This. It's not going to piss them off because it's election rigging, it's going to piss them off because it shows she's basically a neocon, which is something we already knew but they didn't.

Dubs confirm. Kek understands the will of the millenial voting base.

Thanks for the sticky!

What the fuck do we have to do to get this crook in the ground? It's been shown time and time again that she is the most corrupt, egotistical, sociopathic warmonger in the states, yet she's still nigh untouchable and people will rush to defend her.

Dear God, so many happenings!!!

POST YFW ALL THIS HAPPENING AND IT'S NOT EVEN NOVEMBER!!

How do we know this tape wasn't faked by Russian hackers to make Hillary (PBUH) look bad?

And guess which Jew owns the New York Observer?

Jared Kushner.

You can't stump the Trump,
But you can imprison the Clinton

You can't stump the Trump,
But you can imprison the Clinton

So is she admitting to rigging Palestine votes? I was hoping for something US based. I am getting ready to push this on a bunch of normalfags but i'm worried they will not give a shit because "lol, not in the US. :^)".

Are these normalfags left wing? If so they'd probably care that Hillary approved of manipulating the democratic process of third world brown people.

This guy should do ads for a beer outfit. Every time I see his robust, grinning mug and a pint in hand, my throat becomes parched, God bless him.

Worse. Republicucks. The kind that listen to Fox news despite you laying it out completely. Their only argument is "But is the fairest of all of the corruption…". It's a sticky situation since they think the trump rapes are actually true and refuse to vote for a "rapist" but actively know that shillary is just a one way ticket to Armageddon.

You morons, just tell them that it's about poor genocided Palestinians who've had their land stolen from them by evil "white-looking" colonists and you've nailed them

like those good goyim in the kikebart comments, alway defending israel and talking about muh nazis

Man, how much is necessary to get rid of her?

There is constantly new stuff emerging and people coming forward and yet it appears to have no affect.

This is fucking insane.

I bet not even Kim un is this untouchable and would had been dragged to a Guillotine if half of his population had access to the internet and access to similar scandals/information.

We are not nearly as controlled in our access to information yet it doesn't seem to make a difference or matter.

She's admitting to regretting not rigging the election in Palestine. The key point to take out of it is that she has no problems undermining democracy and the will of the people to suit her own agenda.

the bad goyim are out there, and we wink at each other, but its difficult because even the regular goyim think we are crazy.

Which election is she talking about? Was she talking about rigging it in Israel's favor or against?

There's so much happening right now, it's almost too much for me to handle. The Evil Cunt's empire of corruption is collapsing right before our eyes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_legislative_election,_2006

>“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.”

HILLARY HATES DEMOCRACY!

Can someone make a webm of this file so I can spread it?

Audio is second top post in all of reddit.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/59w865/hillary_caught_on_tape_about_rigging_palestine/

Thanks lad.

THOSE NUMBERS DON'T LIE

I feel depressed that I haven't early-voted for Trump yet

I voted for him in the primary but I still feel like I'm letting him down

So she was wanted to rig it against Hamas?

i think the 'muh poor brown people' angle is better used on libtards. if you mention 'hillary rigs elections' they will go into full auto drumpf defense mode

if an election is being rigged.. you can bet its in israels favor. she lamented that they should have rigged it against hamas, which is pretty anti-israel

doing kek's work.

You can use the "muh poor brown people" angle to get "hillary is fine with rigging elections" past their defenses.

The normie redpills are coming so thick and fast now.

The Jew is in the average people's brains in the west, filling them with apathy and defeatism. If people really knew what they could achieve by uniting against the individualist cattle conditioning Goldstein & co. ingrained in them through brainwashing camps for kids and actually took matter in their own hands, a lot of the shit we see happening today would stop in less than a year.

user pls stop I can't get such raging boners at work

They were so taken aback by this that they sat on the tape for 11 years

They were so taken aback by this that they sat on the tape for 11 years

How does he keep doing it?

Adding a mp4 and infograph version to spread to twatter.

Nice.

You are a pretty cool guy, user.

If only a small handful of Jews knew about this tape and suddenly decided to release it, given that it does nothing except hurt her, does that mean the rats are now jumping the sinking ship?

Dats some tasty audio, user. Best part is, a f00king Jew recorded it hahaha. Current year, BEST year xD.

She has to get the electric chair now surely.

TOP WEW
Clinton confirmed for Israel plant?

I'm surprised at the lack of posts ITT.

Drive a wedge between Hillary and muslims.

WEBM

I've heard people trying to spin this that she means 'determine a fair result for the people'.

I can't see how they're getting to that.

I studied English at a top British University and I'm baffled.

Apparently it rests on the interpretation of the word 'determine'.

Is this just leftist mind gymnastics or am I overlooking something?

Anyone?

I've heard people trying to spin this that she means 'determine a fair result for the people'.

I can't see how they're getting to that.

I studied English at a top British University and I'm baffled.

Apparently it rests on the interpretation of the word 'determine'.

Is this just leftist mind gymnastics or am I overlooking something?

Anyone?

Ancient Clinton tactic.

checked

That's what this is for sure. Praise Kek! I love it when Jews turn on liberals. Makes everything so much more confusing and entertaining. Chaotic, you might even say.

jewtoob
you know what to do goys

Let's be honest, nobody in the western world wanted Hamas to win

Fuck off tripfag.

Just report and filter.

kek

Kek, Chomsky is so naive.

PRAISE THE LORD IT'S ALL OVER FOR HILLARY
IT'S ALL OVER

ALL

OVER

DID ANYONE MAKE A NEW FBI INVESTIGATION THREAD #3 ??

OLDER ONE HIT 750 NOBODY LINKED TO NEW THREAD

Hillary Too Big To Jail!?!

Holy fucking shit is this really what she sounds like talking off teleprompter?

Evan worse than Barack "IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF" Obama!

Kek is in his heaven,
every meme is in its place.

Not to demoralize anyone but American liberals are massively ill informed about Palestine, Not that we shouldn't run with it. There is a reason why JIDF shills pro Palestine threads to oblivion. They are more afraid about leftists waking up about APAC and Zionism then they are about the Christian Right dropping their support for Israel. Their biggest risk assessment i believe for losing 2 party support is upon the left not right.
Leftists in the US who are active about the issue are a minority in the left and are shunned academically.

This is Bernie Sanders freaking out on a liberal girl for questioning Isreal and its settlements
youtube.com/watch?v=iPVKSiTmU8s

We we set up speakers to blare this to the muds when we have RWDS raids along with Moon Man's Death Squad?

Either Trump is gonna fall for the virtue signalling meme and let yids influence his policy to prove he's not an anti semite like McCarthy did, or he's gonna really draw the ire of the jewish machine by rooting out the "rootless cosmopolitans" he talked about.

[handrubbing intensifies]

Other way around. It's the old boomer faggots who'll stick with the Democrats. College aged democrats are already mad as hell that Bernie got screwed and hate rigging elections as a result.

I truly dispels the notion that Trump makes America unsafe for saying mean words about Muslims. The lying bitch knows dam well why fanaticism is growing in the Middle East

Holla Forums has been doubleposting a lot lately what the fuck is going on

It's voters placing many small bets on Trump.
It's insiders who know about the major rigging placing some large bets on Clinton.
Anything could happen.

Whenever you have to enter the captcha it will double post.
Atleast that's what happens for me

I'm a little jealous.

(BOOBIES GET)

Rare

Only good post in this thread

I hope your birthday is awesome.

(BOOBEE GET)

The numbers don't lie.

I hope you faggots realized his entire post was a dub by itself due to Holla Forums doublepost.

reminds me of flash videos from the early 2000s.
good times.

Someone is about to have the best birthday ever.

C H E C K
D E M
B O O B I E S

and if it wasn't for jim he wouldnt have such a smug birthday

THANKS JIM

Trump is the true Illuminati.

Which one is the big guy?!?

HAHAHA 2016 IS THE BEST CURRENT YEAR

did some cleanup, i hope someone blasts this at the leftshits on twitter screaming about the FBI investigation being a "rigged election". Double mine the salt.

✓ⓒⓗⓔⓒⓚⓔⓓ

Amazing

They are all checking them.

u wot

How can a birthday get better than a string of dubs?

How about with TRIP BITCHES YEAAAAAAAHHH!

fuck off to Reddit with your rage faces.

stop.

archive.is is case-sensitive. Those URLs in the images won't work.

Why the fuck would you ever divide up a country like that, unless you actually wanted the two ethnic groups to continue battling one another until the end of time. Should've just ran a line down the middle, sent each group to a respective side and been done with it. Well ok, what they really should've done was told those lying kikes to fuck off back to Eastern europe and stop pretending they have any claim to Palestine, but if you're going to be retarded, at least don't go full retard.

Possibly, leftist protest against Israel has been picking up in the last few years at the college I went to undergrad, the most visible event was when a group put up a bunch of posts in the middle of campus to represent Palestinian lives lost. In response there has been talk from some figures about prevalent anti-Semitism, even though college is 1/3 Jewish, Jewish president, wide observance of Jewish traditions etc. It is a large fracture point, could be one of the most effective D&C's: colonialism vs anti-Semitism.

Did not know that, was using photoshops lower case caps. fixed em.

Fix archive url infograph version

End yourself tripfag
Not joking, no sarcasm, kill yourself.

The only time I ever want to see your tripcode is in the headline of the news when police find your dead rotting corpse.

Hamas are good people tbh

I guess now russian hackers are to blame for everything

Fuck you, if you want them out of sandshit land so bad, then you take them >implying you're not a sandnigger yourself. Eastern Europe has suffered enough. Fuck you.

Phoneposter here. Can somebody webm this please? I have some people Id like to red pill.

Give me a sec, working on it

Just show the normies the jewtube video

This. Incredible that this needs to be said.

Kek has blessed thou day of Birth.

Art thou the chosen one of Kek? Seize your destiny!

KEK WILLS IT

I actually mentioned the other day that we shouldn't be in the business of fixing foreign elections to my coworker, who proceeded to bitch at me for apparently wanting to dismantle MI6. To him, MI6 is just in the business of fixing foreign elections, and not only is this okay but it's also deplorable to say they shouldn't be doing it. He refused to say why, instead spouting "why not?"

The guy doesn't know a fucking thing that MI6 does, and is a completely corrupt globalist fuck who I hope gets killed in a plane crash.

Have Clinton ever compared Trump with ISIS?

I hate these type of people so much. Since they cry like a little bitch when others do the same thing to us.

That is precicely what they want.
Israel's entire Military Industrial Complex is based around this concept. Also, this is the endgame for the BLM/black riots tactic. IE give us money or we'll riot in your neigborhood, except it turns into give us money or we'll kill you. As long as this "status quo" exists, Bibi will keep power, and the US will give unaccounted millions to Israel.
The government seems to want to contain the threat rather then dealing with it once and for all.

A sophisticated and underappreciated get.

Any left wing sites like Buzzfeed or Salon pick this up yet?

No, but she has said that his "rhetoric" is helping ISIS recruit more people, but it's completely the other way around.

Once ever get, damn user.

holy kek this get

thread is blessed as fuck

Nice

Why isnt this getting any attention?

You have to ask? The FBI stuff happened. Of course this will get drowned out.

Because of national interest. US media is not suppose to interfere with US foreign policy.

If the US can not have their way with a foreign government then US intelligence cause "democratic revolution" or even civil war in that country.

This did not start with Clinton.

Can we spread this on twitterbook? (((MSM))) is avoiding it like the plague

I asked why its NOT getting attention.

This is way worse than comeys spagghetti spilling

Fuckin sweet! My image made it here from 4chan!

I made it yesterday, uploaded it on halfchan, I guess you either got it from there or someone else brought it here

I also made these two other ones if you want them

By the way I'm replicating actual images that were posted on Hillary's Twitter

I just thought that was a cool way to grab peoples' attention

The ones everybody else is making (with the red and blue) just don't look authentic to me, partly because Hillary hasn't actually tweeted images that look like that.

I accept they can look pretty convincing though and they are convincing lots of people so keep doing them, I just wanted to do something different.

Israel and everything it stands for is contrary to the left

checked

m8

It's like a picture with him eating junk food. It immediately goes in the trash after the photo op.

WHAT
A
BEAUTIFUL
DUWANG
CHEW

breddy gud

Washington Times‎ is already reporting on this. Obviously salty as fuck about it.

IT'S REAL

Wow
I love google now
They are not so bad after all
Completely relevant to this thread

And its gone

This is hilarious. Not only did they think this was worthy of a news article, their immediate response was to defend Clinton. Sad!

Jayne Herring: abusing child support system, cheating on her rich husband, lying about being raped and abused by her family, etc. Had second daughter Feb 19th. Father unknown, rich husband thinks it's his. First daughter is from a previous marriage.

Endometriosis, two miscarriages. First miscarriage a single pregnancy in late 2013/early 2014, dead at 12 weeks. Second miscarriage was twin girls, dead at 20 weeks in fall 2014. Claims to be severely allergic to MSG. Claims moderate to severe environmental allergies. Fake PTSD.

Has strange obsession with Dagny Taggart. Big on Broadway musicals, favorites including Cabaret, Wicked, Billy Elliot, Hamilton. Obsessed with her own image and social media image. Glues herself to rich people and is "friends" with the cast of the Real Housewives of Dallas. Dropped people from her "old life" (including her entire blood family in favor of her rich in-laws). Shows up to charity events with her husband's money to get attention for herself.

Fake rape story is from when she was in college. She tells sex partners about it to gain sympathy & explain away erratic behavior, then admits to female "friends" that it's not true. Twitter feminist and SJW.

Now selling Laguna Beach house to move back to Dallas and take her older daughter away from her father (first husband).

Full story: leekyforums.com/thread/4364951/miscellaneous/repost-with-archive-link-feminist-from-hell.html

Jayne Herring dox:

Jayne Herring, Jayne Chobot Herring, Jayne Marie Herring

5555 E Mockingbird Ln
Dallas, TX 75206

(917) 757-9075

FOR SALE

420 Osgood Court
Laguna Beach, CA 92651

JayneHerring at icloud dot com

Husband: Myron Garfield "Gar" Herring III

Birthdate: July 7th, 1979
Dallas Neighborhood: M Streets
Mother's maiden name: Negley
Hometown (birthplace?): Reading, PA
College: Millersville University for theatre, no degree
Twitter: twitter.com/JaynieMarie
Instagram: instagram.com/seejaynego
Facebook: facebook.com/JaynieMarie7
facebook.com/SeeJayneEvents
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jayneherring
About Me: about.me/Jayne
Google Plus: plus.google.com/ JayneChobotHerring

Brother's Obituary: legacy.com/obituaries/readingeagle/obituary.aspx?pid=166293691

Recording of Jayne Herring's voice, begins 14:13 (podcast about miscarriage): ashleyberges.com/radioshow/the-truth-about-miscarriage/

Jayne Herring blog: moveableappetency.blogspot.com

Gar Herring on Bisnow: bisnow.com/tags/gar-herring

Gar Herring Facebook post about baby: facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1073762642645577&set=a.130921376929713.17008.100000355536329&type=3

Video of Jayne Herring and Gar Herring's home facebook.com/JaynieMarie7/videos/10156797326355433/

Old emails:

JayneChobot at gmail dot com
dagnyny4 at hotmail dot com

MGHerring Group on Twitter: twitter.com/MGHerringGroup

MGHerring Group on Facebook facebook.com/TheMGHGroup

Petition involving Gar Herring: change.org/p/save-the-fairview-beach-courts/u/16016126

Re-post these links to damage Google results: guhnoo.org/misc/Jayne_Chobot_Herring
freech.net/jayne

bump

page 25.

page 25.