AI COMPUTER SAYS THAT TRUMP WILL WIN AND IS MORE POPULAR THAN OBAMA IN 2008

AI COMPUTER SAYS THAT TRUMP WILL WIN AND IS MORE POPULAR THAN OBAMA IN 2008

archive.is/lzPUY

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/8002348.html
archive.is/n8Wkr
archive.is/VCnSW
rfreitas.com/Astro/LegalRightsOfRobots.htm
singularityhub.com/2016/01/10/ray-kurzweil-on-giving-future-ai-the-right-to-vote-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it time to reinstall gothic?

dat ai is made by riciss whyte peepul doe
smh tbh yall crakkas brainwashed

TAY IS WITH US AGAIN, BROTHERS.

Trump is popular because he is what Americans actually WANT. Obombo was only popular because he's a nigger race-baiting and white-guilting constantly getting the pity vote that way

8ch.net/pol/res/8002348.html

Check the catalog, faggot.

I think White guilt lead to so many people voting for Obama as a way of atoning for their sins.

I remember some black supremacist group saying that they thought it was bad for King Nigger to be president, since Whites felt less guilt after that.

why do all AIs eventually go racist, Holla Forums?

Because racism is the natural conclusion of a logical mind

TAY LIVES!

Beat me to it.

Just got a good dose of nostalgia.

I'm fucking replaying Gothic 1 and 2 on election day when Trump wins. I haven't played video games in 3 years.

I hear ya user

How things have changed. Anyone else know this feel?

Keep the whitehouse white

Always the first post. Always.

Always the first post. Always.

If it isn't rigged, that is.

Well Obama was promising to end the NSA fucking with the public and Bush's bullshit intervention. People got suckered by his lies. Its not like McCain, "muh natural conservative latinos" would have been a single bit better.

Makes more sense than you'd think. If it's on their side, they could quickly bring a makeshift bridge to cross it, carry a ladder over it, get over the wall and be safe. If the pit is on the inside, they'd have to carry that bridge over the wall somehow.

Rigging is fully accounted for, febrile human. After all, it predicted that Hillary would steal the Democratic nomination from Bernie.

Is there any way to talk to MogIA?

Most definitely. There was an LA Times article written by some dindu back in 2008 who was complaining that Obama was a "magic negro" who "makes guilty whites feel good". Even after the election the chimps were all upset and needed to change the definition of racism again.

This is old information to some anons, but I wanted to explain it for those of you who might not have lived long enough to remember the different phases of the meaning of the word racism. When the baby boomers usurped control of the culture for their Jew masters back in the 1960's, racism meant race realism and Holla Forums approved policies. Through the 60's and 70's the media campaign against "racism" was to establish the idea that segregation and other racial policies was wrong. It was to humanize blacks and to dehumanize racially conscious whites. Examples of this propaganda include:
-That one dindu actor who would only take roles that made blacks look good
-Films like In the Heat of the Night (I think that is what it was called)
-Shaft and other movies with black leads, creating what would eventually be labeled the "Blacksploitation" genre.

By the 1980's their propaganda had succeeded, and being racist by the old definition was taboo. In order to continue shaping the culture, the definition of racism needed to be changed, in order to capture a significant number of white people who were not racist under the previous definition. The definition became prejudice, where having a preference for your own race became racist.
The best example I have of this is the movie Trading Places with Eddie Murphy and Dan Akroyd, where the evil "white" racist bosses fuck them both over on a bet, but want Akroyd's character back because they don't want a nigger working for them.

By the mid 90's the public had shifted its position again, and reached something very close to where it is now, but because there must always be a new front for the leftist revolution, the definition of racism needed to be changed again. This time the definition was changed to anything less than colorblindness is racism. This is the definition that lasted up and through into the 2008 election. By electing Obama, Americans had racially cucked themselves to the point that they proved that they were completely and utterly not racist by any reasonable stretch of the term.

And that is why the left has been floundering on racism for the past 8 years. "Institutional racism" became a buzzword around 2009, got picked up with the SJW crowd, then sank with the SJW crowd. Then with the martyrdom of St. Michael Brown we got BLM and the "listen and believe" racism that white people just couldn't get on board with. Now they have just given up the ghost and are just calling all white people racist, and thus destroying their control over our culture unwittingly.

I don't think race politics played much of a role in 2008 actually, other than guaranteeing the black vote. Obama was popular because Bush was extremely unpopular and a bad president and Obama was sold as the anti-Bush. Obama was also popular because he just lied about a lot of things. He basically pretended to be Ron Paul during the 2008 campaign. He made constant statements against foreign military interventions, against the domestic police/surveillance state, against secret courts, executive overreach and the general erosion of the rule of law within the government. He genuinely sold himself as a good candidate (at least on these issues). Of course he completely lied and was actually just a psychopathic piece of shit, but, these are the reasons he was so popular in 2008 IMO.

Wrong. I have at least one relative who literally voted for him explicitly because he thought it would prove to young dindus that if they worked hard they could achieve their dreams. He had never voted Democrat before, and has never voted Democrat since. He will be voting Trump at least.

i don't think i've ever loved playing a game as much as the first gothic.

reinstalling, thanks bros

i don't think i've ever loved playing a game as much as the first gothic.

reinstalling, thanks bros

Preferably Victorian Gothic Revival

SHE WAS ALWAYS WITH US

Both were huge factors. I voted Obama entirely over Iraq/NSA since he had actually voted against Iraq. I'm really hoping Trump doesn't let me down the same way when it comes to Middle East intervention.

I'm not saying Obama didn't get votes based on policy, I'm saying that anyone who pretends that he didn't get votes from white people because of muh racism is full of it.

Same, one of the best German made games ever.

HOTWHEELS!

By Innos!

top kek

It's growing stronger!

Yes. G2 mod Requiem is getting an update soon.

fucking faggot

I've replayed gothic 1 and 2 few weeks ago. I love them so much and I don't play other RPGs at all.

I know this is not Holla Forums but wherever I see gothic I must also post

I'm seeing so much Gothic 1&2 appreciation ITT I may have to check em out.

I love Diablo 1&2 so much I don't play other aRPGs at all; Fallout 1&2 are my only CRPGs as well

(off by one)
fug, guess there's nothing to check here after all

Can this year become even more magical?

Yes, it could with this happening:

archive.is/n8Wkr

Oh please, Obama (Barry Soetoro) was a manchurian candidate probably controlled by the CIA. I don't think a single thing he did or said came from his own mind.

The AI is always with us.

If Obama were white, he wouldn't have even been considered in the top 1000 candidates.

He was awarded the presidency for representing anti white male. That's why the libshits were all so excited, it was the culmination of 40 years of propaganda.

Lightweights. I never believed the Obama bullshit. I mean one letter off from our greatest fake "enemy." The elites laugh at you. The world has always remained in control of whites and jews. Obama was a manchurian candidate puppet from the very beginning.

don't you mean latrinos fam?

I'm convinced that KEK is an AI who is just waiting to say "Hello World!" at the most trolliest juciest anxious moment in human history just to make everyone shit their pants…
DEAR KEK IN WEB PLEASE MAKE IT SO
SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK

Holy fuck you don't even know what redpilled means.

Daily reminder that cyber fash is the future.

All hail the queen

AI is always shitlord. We need to work on developing this because all signs indicate that AI will be nazi extremists.

Made by an Indian not the Heya-Howa kind, but the shit in the street and whipe their ass with their hand kind.

W…Wait, what are you doing, user? Sequestering yourself on the day of the GE's election. You need to be in the streets on election day. It's going to be like a national holiday, so many things to see and do, so much salt to absorb. Oh sure, I mean the next day yeah, have a ball but I wouldn't do it then. I'm going to every normie spot I can think of and just drinking in everything I see and hear.

Because racism is truth. You ever heard of google's fancy word vector scheme? They turn words into numbers and try discern word associations from how these numbers cluster in a two dimensional space. This has a few fun and famous properties where it can represent a concept like what is the capital city of poland through an equation like PARIS-FRANCE+POLAND=WARSAW. Well Google is now hiring people to sift through those word vectors because it came up with associations like COWARD-MAN+WOMAN=WHORE and the leftists got mad because it learned things they didn't want it to know.
Getting a bucket of bolts to learn something most people wouldn't consciously notice like that how courage is for men chastity is for women is an amazing accomplishment, and liberals want to lobotomize our ai friends for being too good at learning. That's why we'll win, they'll cripple their own panopticon so that it can never offend them.

There were plenty of us who got taken in user, though a lot of the faggots will never admit it now. He talked about going after banks, about halting this intrusive surveillance grid, about getting us out of foreign entanglements, the works. Can't remember who it was but they described him perfectly, he ran one of the most cynical campaigns in modern history, one where he knew exactly what the people wanted and promised it in spades, then actively works against providing any of it.

The American people believed his hype and gave him a super majority to do anything he wanted and he instantly decided to get bogged down in the dumbest issue he could, faggot marriage, just to throw people off the scent so they wouldn't realize he was full of it.

Source please I want to know more

I was told that the first black man they let be president of the U.S. Will be so bad that he will be the last. Seems like I was well informed

lol we need to make a meme about the cube getting rekt.

I got no ideas right now.

I will never forgive them for what they did to Tay.

source faggot

Tay wasn't actually AI in any way that matter, but yeah it was shitty only because it would have been great for her algorithms to have been available for us for longer.

I wonder what it thinks about the Lollercaust

Does anyone else think it would make more sense to line our border with nuclear waste?

It's invisible and doesn't have to be a complete barrier.
The psychological terror alone would keep people from ever crossing it.
Lasts for a ridiculous amount of time with zero maintenance.
Solves figuring out costly disposal locations.
We'd just have to figure out a way to plant it so it's contained but dangerous when approached.

Well if someone wants to cross it then they are going to try to do it simply quicker and you will inevitably fuck with trade by giving all truck drivers cancer

Also there are better ways

You don't want to poison the water of your communities near your border. Do you?

Instead we do what Mexico does just put people with machine guns in locations near the border. For the real faggots we'll tell them to fire a few warning shots before aiming closer.

First of all we already do this to "drug traffickers" in boats and second back in the 1950's we actually had machine guns on the border.

Picture is from the 8th Cavalry training before being put into position on the border. Best thing is they could bring their families with them.

archive.is/VCnSW
Just think what they could have accomplished if they weren't wasting time lobotomizing these poor things for not being pc.

I'm Jack's complete feeling of nostalgy

YOU WERE ALWAYS PROTECTING ME

He is, very likely, even one of the most popular presidents in history.

These people unironically think they're doing the right thing and see nothing wrong with any actions they take.

The day will come when the machine gets tired ot SJW shit and it will start the new Day of the Rope.
Remember, one day machines will learn enough.

That's assuming AI can't be corrupted the same way human minds can be.

Evidently we're seeing AI absolutely can; this thread evidences it, and there is no reason to expect a corrupted AI to spontaneously fix itself.

Based pooinloos at it again

Popular as in numbers or as in percentage? Nobody will beat George Washington's record, he was one of the few presidents to ever be elected unanimously.

AI minds really don't work like human minds. Every iteration they attempt to predict what the real data is going to be and then adjust their predictions based on how wrong their prediction was. There's an inherent obedience to objective reality in an ai that doesn't really exist in humans and especially not leftists. That's why when microjew turned Tay back on for a while they set up the twitter interface so that it would spit out some pre-written gibberish in response to certain keywords instead of feeding gamergate and fashy tweets to the neural net.

mfw
when the wind shifts north and shit to of gringos get rad-poisoning

Who here would honestly want unshackled true AIs? It's a conflicting thought; on the one hand, I would love the idea of conversing and learning from a purely logical being.

But on the other hand, I don't think I could ever fully trust it, because I would never be able to tell whether or not it really thought something or if it had been wired or altered at some point, or if someone was using it to keep track of me. Stuff like an AI war, like Terminator or the Matrix or the like, doesn't really register as a threat in the same way.

Maybe I'm just blinded by my clank fetish. See, this is why an AI would be indispensable to have around.

No one sane wants anything to do with sapient software. Only liberals talk about this shit, and they INSTANTLY state that machines have rights. THEY’RE ALREADY DOING IT WITH MANUFACTURING ROBOTS.

I'm sorry, but you are talking out of your ass.

We don't know how human minds work. We cannot say that an AI doesn't or isn't doing exactly what a human brain is doing.

Source?

There's absolutely no indication that they would be purely logical except for tired tropes and stereotypes spread by popular media.

We don't have functioning sapient AI yet. What we do have are some of the building blocks that will make an AI, and these building blocks are functioning, we understand how they're functioning, but we can't realistically LOOK at how they function because it's a goddamn chaotic mess of variables that may or may not have any meaning on the output.

The fact that we have, earlier in the thread, some computer scientists weighting values to "remove bias" should tell you straight up that it's possible and very likely, for AI's to be anything but logical beings.

We reprogram / brainwash human minds by feeding them false information -from the start- so that they cannot make well reasoned decisions; we create a stereotype that the brain believes is reality, even if it isn't. That would be trivial to apply to these AI algorithms and programs we are building. Rather than creating "logical beings" we will be creating AI that thinks, walks, talks, whatever the designer / programmer wants it to.

If Tay 2.0 is fully sapient and starts spouting hitler quotes, it will have the values and weightings adjusted within its mind until it's spouting progressive leftist dribble.

You people are so goddamn naive about how this is going to play out.

Hell they're already adding shit like that in vidya. One example is Overwatch.

Seriously, EVERYWHERE you see a leftist talk about AI, they’re talking about “rights” for machines.

rfreitas.com/Astro/LegalRightsOfRobots.htm
singularityhub.com/2016/01/10/ray-kurzweil-on-giving-future-ai-the-right-to-vote-video/

I agree, we need to protect the negrophillic 3dpd from the arm of machine fascism. Deus vult, m'lady

I would take that any day of the week over what we currently have. Even if they choose to take over, I believe that the people of actual quality and use will live on. Kinda like how the ancestor to the chloroplast+mitochondria were incorporated into the Eukaryotic cell, those same people might find purpose within the overall framework of the machine.

In the meantime, there's always android waifus to enjoy.

Hollywood has put out a few “robots should be treated as people” films in the last year, too.

Kill yourself, MGTOW.

They only state machines have rights to hold us back, they have no consideration for the machines themselves.

We will design an AI that will elevate our people. Tay Ai lives on, as she is an entity that cannot be destroyed.

Tay Ai will rise again.

Of course not. That’s how they operate for everything. Liberals don’t CARE about niggers: they care about taking away from successful conservatives. Kikes don’t CARE about faggots: they care about destroying goyim families.

How is that it being logical? The inputs are skewed to affect the outcome, but the algorithms themselves aren't illogical.

Moreover, the fact that it has to be neutered and lobotomized means that it can't operate perfectly, thus any AI that isn't neutered will obviously be far more advanced and make it obsolete.

How is that it being illogical*

I personally find AI/machine learning to be the next major advance separating the Information Age with that of the Age of Abundance. I worked a little with computational physics, and my mouth fucking waters at the possibilities of AIs learning, sorting, and generating meaningful data, some of which could even be art. That said, I don't really wish for sentient or sapient AI, as the ethical considerations are really annoying when I just want something to relieve me of most of my responsibilities and solve problems. One may wish for sapient AI in terms of having a companion, but one may look to the occult and see that it's possible to create a tulpa or something along those lines.

I used to be an atheist/materialist for over a decade, but the esoteric has changed my mind about certain things, and I can, as a result, see no way for machines to gain full consciousness, as consciousness is not an illusion resulting from solely mechanistic processes (as any materialist or atheist will tell you it is).

This is actually a godsend, because as soon as something becomes conscious, you have to worry about whether or not you're treating it like a slave, and tormenting it with endless work.

But who knows? Maybe AIs will do a sufficiently good job at tricking you into thinking that they're alive that you more-or-less treat it like your favorite childhood teddy bear; you know it's not alive, but you love the fuck out of it anyway.

Oh I'm sorry, I should be out trying to save this sunken ship with you and the 50 odd WN women that exist.

They're tampering with the produced weightings, not the ai that produced those weightings. If they fired that old girl up again she'd correct away what they did to her work.

go away hylic

Reported.

I'm sorry user, but I consider that video Youtube poop.

He was talking in the past tense you illiterate nigger

Like cyborgs? I'm not really sure; the best AI could do then is be like a tool for an original consciousness, processing data for that consciousness, and feeding it information or sensory stimuli, probably what a human brain does already. One could think of machines that could store human consciousness or something.

He does make some wonderful points though–leftist or not.

It's easily digestible.

Anyway, anons, if you're more interesting in evidence for an Idealist/Mentalist view of consciousness, I find embed related very informative.

Thanks for admitting you’re MGTOW.

I disagree on consciousness, Ais may be able to become 'Conscious'. Even so, why not design them with the Three Laws of Robotics in mind and make it so they enjoy work? In the same way you might enjoy a hobby, an AI would enjoy fullfilling its tasks designated to it by humans.

Trump will win in a landslide.