Tfw at this point I'm just about willing to have a 1984 state that bans liberalism as a thought-crime

I can't take it anymore, I've never been so angry in my life ever since this fucking refugee crisis started. I feel like I'm going to snap and murder a bunch of pro-refugee numales at some point.
I dream of shock troops walking the street beating up lefties with baseball bats having their stupid fucking nerdy four-eyes faces bashed in and their skulls crushed under the military boots.
If I could give all lefties eternal pain and torture I would not hesitate one moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

aynrandlexicon.com/ayn-rand-ideas/ayn-rand-q-on-a-on-libertarianism.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no u

no u

sounds spooky fam

cuck

beta male

Cute

You know, nobody buys it when AynCraps say it so why would they buy it when a Commie says it.

lel baby nazi arms

I am obviously not a leftist you silly man

You're right you're a virgin

Sounds like you'll probably kill yourself before you do anything about it.

That's possible, in the end I don't think I have the balls to go on a killing spree. I just wish I could.

Twistedfuckingpsychopath.png

pretty much this.
it becomes increasingly more difficult to be a virgin as one spends time as a leftist. it's hot af m8.

Nobody will. If you honestly think so you're out of your mind.

Say what?

Also, Ayn Rand is libertarian (she actually wanted to have some law to keeps slaves in check, unlike AnCap, who want to go full medieval).

There are less terror attacks and murders than ever before in history and its a steady climb down but please we all I only get my information from sensationalization and I'd listen to Nancy Grace in a heart beat, and islam is coming to kill my mom

cry some more

anything to feel the significance associated with a major clash of civilizations that you yourself cannot achieve, I suppose

aynrandlexicon.com/ayn-rand-ideas/ayn-rand-q-on-a-on-libertarianism.html

Not quite fam

Rightwing confirmed as beta cucked males who wish only to lash out at strangers for getting more love and affection than they.

What’s that quote by Zizek, something about the promise of violence at the heart of fascism?

this is your brain on american exceptionalism

You know all these Refugees are here because we've been bombing the shit out of the country? Also climate change is slowly making the temperatures in these areas rise to the point where no one is going to be able to live in MENA regions, but I bet you don't believe in that either.

The fact that they obsess over whether or not anyone is a "beta" or a "cuck" in the first place proved that long ago. If someone interrupted a conversation about gardening to repeatedly stammer unsolicited and irrelevant declarations that they weren't a homosexual, you would be practically obliged to suspect them of being a homosexual, and discussions about the efficacy and humanity of political systems are equally disconnected from spooky-ass traditional notions of "masculinity" that can't be verified in an online setting.

Fucking wageslave cucks and their 5 hour sleep insanity. Coffee really is one hell of a drug, I guess.

Well, yeah. Another self-identified attack helicopter. .

But if we don't go special snowflake route and invent Objectivist (or pro-Capitalist or whatever) label specifically for her, we'll have to put her into trash libertarian box.

She does fit, doesn't she?

Greece, Spain and Italy are bombing Syria?

Why the fuck would a burger be upset over the refugee crisis, are you fucking retarded, you don't even take in any refugees.

Do you actually think the reason they come here is at all relevant.

You are not upset over refugees.

People like you were behind the bailouts in 2008.

Yes it is. If you don't understand why and how the refugee crisis happens, you will never solve that issue.

Go back to 4/pol/ in 2015

Why isn't this shit locked or deleted yet?

No, not them. The refugee crisis was handled poorly but stop role playing as an anarchist. I'd rather send those refugees to the United States, Britain and France :^).

Yes. I do.

What? I'm apologize for imperialism by condemning it?

because it's fun to make the monkey dance

Here's a simple solution to the "issue": Don't let people in who come here and shoot them if necessary.

I guess that's """"""""""""""""""""evil"""""""""""""""""""""""". Too bad.

tbh fam i wouldn't mind if they came to the US because at least our surveillance government would vet them effectively

enjoy your zero public support, retard.

You don't care about the nation you live in nor do you care about the issue you fight about.

I hope a refugee murders your girlfriend tbh. But I know you don't have one so I'd extend that same empathy to your mother :^)

my I certainly am offended and impressed. only somebody truly 2kool4skool would have the balls to post that on a Mongolian throat singing appreciation BBS

Greece Spain and Italy are controling the EU and it's form of capitalism and banks?

Funny, how we that have the less say, are getting the worse of it.

Funny.

And, no. EU is simply not doing anything while US is continuing a faggotry, even when their "moderate rebels" behead a child and Russia wants Assad back in power.

Oh, and Turkey is letting trade and guns through.

Funny how you cannot cause they are "afraid" of muslims..
Funny how Italy hasn't got any problems.
Funny.

Watch that edge, buddy!

AND THIS IS WHY I NEED POSADISM!

By defending the refugees you are also defending the conditions that created them, meanwhile supporting porky`s goal for keeping labor supply in developed countries clocked up with excess immigration.

our alphabet soup agencies wanting to kill their cash cow doesn't make much sense to me, user.

None of you give a shit about refugees. You care about the stimulus of arguing about the refugees more than the threat.

Really makes you think

I don't get what you're trying to say? I don't think "duh refugees" are a threat.

Literally the reason the "ess jay dubuaous" are getting public support.

Hi Reddit!

literally "I don't like what you said so you're wrong"

OBVIOUSLY there is zero public support, that's precisely why I'm mad. But equally obviously the reason why there is no public support is because everyone is either a liberal or a crypto-liberal who fell for the "must care about people outside my sphere" meme.

Is the concept so hard to grasp? If the well-being of someone isn't of at least potential benefit to you there is no reason why you should care.

molymeme.jpg

It's not Reddit to prove what's obvious. I'm not even making a negative or positive statement on refugees, but you yourself.

Tell me more about this "threat" you see in the refugees…

Nah. You're just a faggot.

you've done volunteer work to help them, or…?

This is called empathy. Feeling discomfort over the mass killing of peoples has obvious biological implications.

Charity is not the solution, only way for those refugees to improve their conditions is to pick up arms and fight back against their oppressors. By fleeing they are only going to be burden for the countries they arrive in and are only going to be more alienated.

No. It's the equivalent of me going "mom wouldn't buy me a gameboy so I'm going to stab her 7 times in the throat". Just the statements of a paranoid sociopathic, blithering idiot.

Why are you assuming we don't care about refugees. We don't talk about it until pol brings it up because we don't consider it a treat.

u wot m8?

I don't see a threat in the refugees. I see more of a threat that lies in the middle of the meaning of all of this argumentation about it.

Have you? Has anyone?

Sorry but I support bringing in woman and children. Should I go to the Gulag now?

Unwanted immigration has tendency of destabilizing the country that those refugees arrive in, leading only into cycle of austerity&alienation. It would be better for them to pick up the rifle and destroy their feudal/proto-capitalist society.

We all care about the idea of them, of innocence. We care about the ideal more than the person.

Holla Forums gives up all sense of humanity and digs straight for the meaning all liberals have in their heart, hate and contempt and nostalgia for a time they've never lived, and so, do not understand.

There aren't any where I live. And I asked you first, what have you done to help refugees?

Are we on the internet much better? I'd argue we're more dangerous and worse without ever having to pull up a rifle or gun to enforce.

Normally this would be the case but the jihadis are slaughtering them because Western influence has made them a bona fide regional power.

Yeah, if they are WITHIN your sphere.

People didn't have problems offing others outside their sphere for hundreds of years, until Enlightenment thinkers came along with their universal morals bullshit, and even then it didn't really take hold until after WW2.

Also, empathy isn't a commandment.

The idea of sacrificing your own goods for people you have basically no relation with is completely bizarre to anyone who isn't spooked to the brim with muh humanism.

Helping is not the argument I'm making here. It's about liberal sympathy to Western Imperialism's victims, but more sympathy for the sympathy itself. The arguing of it making us all better for defending their rights for them.

Which is fully, 100% arbitrary.
Ethics are not morals.
So is wanting them dead.

And anyone who uses "spooks" in an argument is lost hopelessly in the semiotic.

My church was funding a home for a refugee family of eight but they got delayed coming over here due to the government cutting back on support staff since they reached x thousand number of refugees already and fulfilled a campaign promise.

You can't just expect everyone to be a hero, most people just want to survive, and usually fleeing gives better results than fighting. That's not specific to third world, look what happened in France in 1940.

But you said we care more about "the threat" than the refugees.

That's good. Material difference outside the internet is good.

On both sides of this argument you care they're seen as a threat, and care that they're a threat. Both justified less by their humanity and autonomy and more so by the fact you want to fight for them, over them.

Most of the refugees are not women and children. By allowing them to escape their conditions you only make the conflict in their countries of origin longer as that part of civilian population is no longer economic burden for ISIS/other fundementalist groups.

Then let them be a economic burden on their occupiers soaking up their resources and making their conflict shorter.

I care about fighting the threat, but I generally support allowing woman and children in.

Yeah and before the enlightenment we didn't have an issue with burning witches either, or using the most horrible torture devices on political dissenters like you. You really should consider suicide if you think anything before the enlightenment was better for the average guy. Just because you personally don't think people outside your sphere are worthy of empathy doesn't mean everyone is a sociopath who wants to go back to medieval times.

Most of the ones in my country were woman and children.

You aren't saying that, despite how you want it to sound from a material perspective, from worry over the material itself.

Over your private property. Which I suppose is a good thing, of sorts.

This is retarded, ISIS is killing the people fleeing and will just happily kill them if they are sent back then being an "economic burden" to a terrorist organization is a myth.

It's something you're calling people out on not doing, which you yourself are not doing. It's hypocritical.
Can you clarify that? I'm not sure what you mean.
Somehow I doubt shitposting will generate resources they need and don't have. Which rights were you referring to?

only faggots use buzzwords like "edgy"

Yeah, so? You could argue a sociopath has his sphere of caring reduced to exactly one person, himself, but so long as he doesn't harm others that is completely irrelevant. Other than that spheres naturally arise depending on the proximity of people living together. A tribe isn't such a big sphere, a nation is quite big already. The problem is, even you tried making spheres bigger and bigger, say, to all the continents instead of just countries (basically the EU but even more extreme with full country merging), you can't really get around the geography of the earth. A "global" sphere isn't really possible, and you're just not going to care about people you don't see or hear from, ever.

I don't "want them dead" for no reason, I'm just ruthless about hypothetically defending myself if they want to enter "my" country. Obviously their presence is harmful and I have no reason to tolerate that harm because, again, their well-being provides no benefit.

Everyone is doing it whether they're aware of it or not.

Including myself.

We care more about being sympathetic, than being sympathetic to people. Whether you're a nationalist, or a collectivist. Caring over victims can flip on a dime.

Not too long ago much of the alt-right was in the position of being sympathetic and liberal.

So easy it can change and true motivations lie.

You're asking me to define the vagueness being defined here in argument.

To be fair, men typically immigrate first then send for women and children afterward.

Any occupation requires police forces, military etc. to stop potential sabotage and keep dissents silenced. ISIS recently had to cut half of their fighters wages due to their current financial problems, so do you sincerely think that having more of population to feed,guard over and control would be more of gain for them rather than burden?

77% who arrived in Finland were male, so I guess it depends on country.

Except when it literally is edgy. "lol lmao guis let's just KILL ALL THE NIGGERS" is the equivalent of what he says to do.

And our governments have been harming others of which you do not care. You also want to harm others so that point is moot and we should punish the sociopath.

You personally do not. Other people do, especially because they recognize their state or a state they benefit off is one of the causes of the crisis. You chalk this up to everyone else being wrong except you.

Stop avoiding the point. You want them dead. You want them to go back to their country and get killed by ISIS or imperialist bomb strikes, or you want the state to shoot them themselves.

yeah I live in Canada. I personally think the population should be focused more on sending every politician in Britain, France and America to the Gulag(and the conservatives up here), but until then I rather the woman and children be saved as they can't fight(and win).

wew lad…

I'd like to add to that, the fact that.. who are you supposed to fight for?

It's a fucking clusterfuck and most refugees are middle class that want to live.

Yes, but, the more you talk about the "threat" the more the idea become reality, in the minds.

All the faggots calling them "ISIS" and so on, don't want to see the fact.. that most "terrorists" weren't refugees. They were there long before ISIS.

Example, , Read Zizek.

To be fair, removing citizenship is retarded

It's only edgy because you don't agree

Doing what? Being hypocritical? Prove it.
Our feels don't help anybody. I'd rather figure out shit to do in the real world than work out the minutiae of the semantics of my motivation. Unless it's likely to mean Molotov-Von Ribbentrop Pact-level trouble later on, I kinda don't care about motivation.
I'm asking you to clarify what you meant by 'defend their rights,' specifically what you meant in practical terms by 'defend,' and 'rights.' As I said, I doubt there's a lot of overlap between shitposting skill and the ability to convince normalfags of anything, or in the sort of physical skills one would employ in defending somebody being attacked by a maniac.

He's better than Harper. I don't care what memes you want to reply. Harper was dismantling our health care.

It's edgy because it meets the definition of edgy. It's meant to provoke people. Dude you're not special you're just a sociopath.

go ahead and define edgy for me

I mean an opinion that is meant to provoke people by suggesting something abhorrent. Would it make you feel better if I said you were a sociopath?

well leave us out of it we ain't liberals

its buetiful

The libs will dismantle our healthcare too; Paul Martin absolutely destroyed the healthcare budget and you trust TPP-friendly Trudeau? Both the Conservatives and the Liberals are neoliberals.

Sociopathy is a different phenomenon, because it is driven by full-blown inability to comprehend empathy. "Edgy" on the other hand is a much more mundane and common phenomenon, which is spurred by an emotional need to convince total strangers, on and off the internet, that you are bold and fearless beyond any fear of social repercussions for expressing unpopular opinion.

Of course, the sad irony here is that expressing this need to a public gathering will only out you as emotionally needy, which means that you do have fears even deeper and greater than fear of social repercussions for unpopular opinions. It's an inherently losing game.

I guess all those holes in the windshield of the Nice attack truck were just decorative.

Atleast Trudeau isn't silencing climate scientist.

Well if you're actually talking about liberals then you'd have to beat up the fascists and conservatives too so…

If the conditions for a revolution are not set up, fighting is pretty much the same as committing suicide. Furthermore, the war in middle east is not a war between the proletariat and the ruling class. It´s just a way for capitalism to stay alive.

Indeed those holes on the windshield where there for a complete fabricated hoax to demonize Islam.

So since I'm a 22yo leftist virgin I'm better at being a virgin than a 22 yo ordinary virgin? Is it like my special talent? Interesting concept. Been a leftist my whole life btw.

stop virgin shaming

calm down bro xD

No kidding fam. I've actually read a lot of interesting stuff about how the industrial revolution was only possible due to the adoption of coffee and vice versa. It's a fucking vice and it's disgusting. I have the luck of a weak stomach and so I don't drink it at all. 8 should be a goddamn minimum. We should shoot for 12. It's capitalism at work.

soon having hairs will be a majour thin crime

mark my words kumr8s

what is this, comrade?

krautchan net /int/, obscure german imageforum taken over by the tranny kcmods
after northpole was no more it took the honorous position of being the most arschbürger imageforum in existence
you can trigger them by funposting and countryballing, easy banter overall. they take every one of them and starts tl;dr shit as usually (I used to be kc tire myselve too, but was healed by cjuli tierness)
see the owners are band of gomopedos quite literally, they harass bernadettes (femanons) with release of nudes and shit, their photos gots leaked mysteriously, it's a criminal police case as my comrade has fallen to their shackles too

saying "cuck" will get you banned, "kcmod" is the prefered synonym
funny how both they and 4chin fought with nigger/faggot replacement in the form of cuckold and cuckquean

in case you know the gaymergates they digged up too deep seeing the stuff you call the "social justice" warriors, cultural "marxism" and "progressive"-ism is fund and sponsored by the counter-intelligence of the western and colonial nations as a weapon against the free world left out of the unipolar washington dominance
tumbldr drones are paid in a way famed jidf of hasbara were, this is not a joke, take this everytime you reply to some idpol shill

I hate the same people but I think you're even worse than them. Shut up.

every one of them pretty fucking seriously

there was some trot here who got banned for kc tierness when reported by 8redditchins /int/ xD

yeah but am ironic and got no roubles nor vodka from the famous russian agenture as of yet