ATTACK OF THE KILLER DYKES

breitbart.com/london/2015/05/07/attack-of-the-killer-dykes/

Why are dykes such hardheaded cunts? From my own experience they are stubborn as mules. Won't give up on an idea until put into their place by a superior male punch to the cranium and then finally, FINALLY, they cry and start to act like women.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/0vTRz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they think that's what men do, and are women trying to be men. And failing.

A case of chicken or the egg, they aren't stubborn because they're dykes, they're dykes because they're stubborn cunts that don't want to live a normal life with a man so they choose to eat pussy instead. Usually a bad case of daddy didn't love them so they try to act like a man to impress daddy.

What did you think would happen if two deranged women were allowed to "raise" a kid?

Dikes have horrible mothers. Dikes usually have mothers that ransack fathers.

Women are terrible at conflict resolution. Which is why you typically do not find civilized women fighting and what combat there is degenerates into the shrieking hair-pulling hysteria. There is no deescalation when two women fight. It merely gets worse and worse and there is no detente period. It keeps going until they are separated or one of them is completely out or perhaps even dead.

Men, on the other hand, will beat the shit out of one another, (or women), but the violence is typically as short lived as it is destructive. Men are more than capable of deescalating violence. Men are breed for violence, so unfettered aggression would be a bad psychological trait to carry with you. A man will get into an argument with another and belt the other across the face and knock him out cold. If it's not war, the man will typically leave it at that. Hell, the two men might even find respect for one another and be friends the next day. Women cannot do this. It is not in their nature.

*white men

I'm went to a humanities college(no hurt pls, I work with computers but our university is miniature) and we have a lot of dykes.
I know one couple fairly well since we are somewhat friends. And maybe two more since they are friends of theirs.

All of them have daddy issues. Drunk fathers, suicide fathers, violent and strict fathers, really strict mothers.
All of them constantly cheat on other women/men and have fuckbuddies regardless of what their partner thinks. They are also really really emotionally abusive. F.e. One of them wasn't planned and the father ran away. So her friends constantly scare her with pregnancy, babies, etc. It's fucking sick but you can do shit about it since they don't trust men.

Really sad what cultural marxism has done. So many broken families and destroyed minds.

Dykes existed before cultural marxism. Please stop with this nurture versus nature bullshit.

Gee, it's almost like being attracted to the same sex is a mental illness, and that illness negatively affects other components of that person's life.

Trump agrees with me. You going to Day of the Rope him too, you witless ideologue? Just because I don't think people are going to ever stop being queers doesn't mean I agree with special snowflake culture or LGBT propaganda. I'm just not retarded and hate science. The only people still making this argument are Christcucks, and yeah, no thanks.

There has been an undeniable recent rise in faggotry. Also, broken homes existed before cultural marxism, they were just less common.

Brawls are degenerate.

Fight to kill or do not fight at all. If you can forgive and forget, you never should have been fighting in the first place.

Obviously, we should stop straight couples and faggots from having kids. After all, women are innocent angel who can do no wrong.

Nice source you have there.

Gay dads are far worse. At least dykes don't have a 1 in 3 chance of raping their own kids/placing them in a pedo rape circle.

Also this:

If you actually lurked, newfag, you would've seen the sources posted a hundred times over. We're not here to serve you.

Exactly how new are you? I doubt you've been here for more than a few months if you still think degeneracy of all forms isn't on the rise.

My thoughts exactly. Niggers go full cannibal Holocaust when their opponents goes down, usually after a gang of friends help jump the victim. Remember they were raised in Africa, where human is on the menu, so fights are generally fatal if allowed to be seen out.

mental illness needs to be studied but you can't reconcile the thoughts of the mad, and that is what they are

I know it's there because it's a reference to Rosie, but
Rucka was a prophet.

You are both colossal faggots.
archive.fo/0vTRz
Learn how to archive. It ain't that hard.

Also, this page is literally
MORE THAN A YEAR OLD

OP is a worse than a nigger. He's a double-nigger.

Goddman this is the kinda hilarious that even normies can't help laughing at.

Saw the use of the word dyke and wondered why the fuck Breitbart would do that, then I saw who wrote it.

I'm not even going to check since I hate breitbart but was it the jewish faggot?

Indeed, it was.

Rucka Rucka Ali only sings the truth

Pretty much this.
They are parodies of men that take themselves seriously.

Might be natural as infanticide, but it doesn't bring prosperity. There's never no existing society formed by sodomites that are just as successful societies formed from straight relationships.

It's nice if you're right-wing, but you're doing white nationalism no favors if you're pro-sodomy.

studies suggest women are bisexual by nature anyway
they're slaves to their hormones, in primates female homosexual sex is far more common than males, tribadism for one
male homosexuality in animals is more about establishing dominance in social hierarchy whereas with females its literally just stress relief or lack of a male around during mating season
i dont have a problem with women muff diving really but dykes are insane by and large
for women to be sexually exclusively gay its gotta be trauma or a genetic defect or a mental illness
there a few notable male homosexuals throughout history but there are no dykes worth remembering

Surprised nobody has posted this.

There are some gems in that.

on this point, he has Trump hostile takeovering the USA in this video from 2012

Can I play user? I think I know how this goes

"Those stats aren't trustworthy goy it was under reported in those days because you had to stay in the closet"

"That's just entertainment it isn't a reflection of the times"

"Haha I'm not reading all of that I'll just call you a faggot instead"

You have two options

Choose wisely user.

Steiner's attack will rectify this -

HEIL HITLER

It was called being in the closet. If you think TV makes people gay, you're fucking retarded. Also again, great source.

second favorite rucka rucka after vid related… which is banned is swedenistan apparently, btw

Fighting is normal male behavior in many instances, Chaim.