DISQUALIFY CALIFORNIA

CAN WE DISQUALIFY CALIFORNIA ENTIRELY?!

archive.is/DBnpN
cdjnews.com/2016/10/california-disqualified-2016-elections/

The North American Law Center has issued a proposed DRAFT BILL for the U.S. Congress which officially disqualifies the State of California from being counted in the 2016 elections.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wIqV2lh6EQs
leg
no
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'll claim that fake voting is "so rare it's not a problem".

the election's in two weeks…

inauguration isn't until next year. They have up until then to have the results overturned.

As a Californian I am ok with this. Our votes shouldn't be counted if we can't distinguish illegal alien votes vs legal citizen votes.

same
Kill this fucking state please. just warn me before hand so I can run

This. I don't think it can be ruled moot either until electoral college votes as well or as you said until inauguration. I'm not sure though, lawfag needs to get in here.

Me too, I wanna live. I'd like to move to Arizona.

I honestly can't see Congress telling California 'that, no, your vote does not count.' I think it will take either course A. they revoke the bill making I.D. a requirement again or B. the problem is ignored until after the election.

fair enough, but how exactly would this get passed? Would there be enough votes to overturn Obongo's veto?

unrelated: is it even worth it for us commifornians to vote?

Commiefornian here. The FedGov should absolutely come down on this like a boatful of bricks.

If you're looking at Arizona only go for Scottsdale or Northern AZ (Flagstaff, Prescott). It's just as saturated with spics as Commiefornia and likely will be majority spic within a decade.

Yes. Especially with some of the props on the ballot this year. Also, if you can get actual evidence of voter fraud it strengthens the case.

fuck that, im thinking of moving to alaska

I say avoid anchorage, it full of nogs.

I don't mind spics if they're the educated, non-cholo type. Pretty much a Mexican-American texan is what I'm thinking of.

Why? Explain.

The outcry if it happens would be the best part. Trump is already going to win YUGE so no worries.

So would you want them in America still if the majorty were like that?

goddamnit, not even the cold deters them anymore, it seems.

Huh, the cholo thing is still a thing? Is that just in commiefornia or I'm missing something?

if we get nuked I'll be safe. hopefully
and of course not anchorage, its gonna be more north and even colder. somewhere I can hunt plenty, and not so north that I can't find any animals.

Which is the minority, without question, just based on their IQ range.

The exception does not make the rule, newfag cuckold.

The Six Million Dollar nigger is better, stronger, faster than before. Can survive in temperatures as low as 40 degrees Fahrenheit.

The cholo is at an even level population wise with the supposed Mexican-American Texan you're thinking of. In fact, I'd say it's even worse and you'll only find about 30% of spics with this personality type.
I'm betting you're a mixed breed.

Yes, but It's wishful thinking. I'd rather have a redpilled mexican, than a gay white liberal.

Yes, they're still here, in LA and such, it's awful.
Thank goodness I live in the quiet part of SoCal

I already know they're the minority, idiot.

I'm not, just ambivalent to the law-abiding ones.

Oh, you want the wilderness or the northern fishing bays.

It was the drug biz, that got them there, but surprise, they couldn't make a god damn profit. But it was the no question ask policies in certain high paying jobs that made them stay there.

I'm assuming this is for me. No, I am not - I'm Scott-Irish, English, and Hungarian. I just want to know if you're the type of person who thinks 'hey, it's okay to race mix with the "good' Mexicans!'

If you know that, then what's the point of even saying it?

Its like saying

Its meaningless,because you're talking about like 10% of the population that you claim to 'not mind' - ignoring, of course, that the 'educated' minorities are the ones who tend to be the shittiest in terms of their propensity to argue in favor of gibs and rent seeking.

No, the post was geared towards
You're on the wrong board if you think any anons here are pro-miscegenation.
>>>Holla Forums

Cuckafornian here. I ain't even mad, fucking go for it. Seriously the only things worth voting here are just state level shit anyway.

I agree, to an extent, spics are more of a mixed bag than niggers. They're miles above nignogs but still far below whites. I'd say that the 'educated' minorities you're talking about, aren't necessarily educated at all, just simply; misinformed.

I agree, nullify cali and trump will win in a landslide.

FUCKING DO IT. DQ US PLEASE!!

The only question is, how do we do it?

What's wrong with Agartha?

I lived in Southern California for 2 years between 06 and 08. I've seen the data on spic cognition, and crime.
I see nothing to suggest they are significantly improved relative to niggers.
A talented 10th - or this case, perhaps 15th - does not a viable cohabitant make.

Yes, well, that's modern academia for you.

Yes, Russians will flood Cali and influence the election for Trump otherwise.

Therefore only native-born Americans should ever be allowed to vote!

Best advice is to avoid ANY city.
Cities are always the centers of degeneracy and Jewry. The further you move from the cities, the less likely you will run into non-Whites. I think that is true basically everywhere.

Less so as time goes on and they flood our countries with non-Whites though. Eventually they will come too

NO MORE CALIFORNIANS

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cuckservatives say that Illegal migrants vote conservative.

Yet California is now Latino Majority,and it's a blue state.

The same people who refuse to secure the Border,and refuse to allow Illegal migrants to be deported are the same people who gloat that America won't be White Christian anymore.

We need to over turn the Immigration act,and Regan Amnesty & deport those who were given Amnesty,and strip their offspring of citizenship.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIqV2lh6EQs

North California needs to secede from the South, quickly. Let the Southern part fall off into the ocean and be done with it.

California is already 50+% mexshitskins.

MEME IT THROUGH, BOYS

That's fine. All the shitty legislation comes from the north anyway.

Trump needs to save this state. The election can't come soon enough. It's too late for me to get a gun. By the time I could get it to me the election will already be over. If the great spic out happens I'll just have to defend myself some other way

From the United States? user, pls. Don't get my hopes up.

fuck you faggots. California is awesome. remove the shitskins and enjoy the best state of all 50.

I got my AR before the new ban hits in Jan. Stupid 10 round mag limits suck though.

Cali as well I'm going to die too

t.starcucks barista and part time screenwriter

Get L5AWM

Also the law is a meme. Just buy 80%s, they can't prove when you finished it, can't prove anything at all. Parts market might be fucked though.

Get your ammo now btw. Buy your 15000 rounds and you're good

Get L5AWM

Also the law is a meme. Just buy 80%s, they can't prove when you finished it, can't prove anything at all. Parts market might be fucked though.

Get your ammo now btw. Buy your 15000 rounds and you're good

The part that hurts the most about that map is that they saw it happening in the early 90s, and voted to stop giving illegals free shit so that they'ld stop coming, and the commie courts overruled the people and forced the gibs.

The bill in question, Assembly Bill 1461, adds a voter registration card to all CA DMV forms. The identifying information on the form includes: name, address, date of birth, place of birth, and drivers license number. The SSN is on the attached DMV form.

The bill also says that if you vote, and you aren't supposed to, and didn't know, you are not liable.

It says nothing about disqualifying that vote. However, the bill is an amendment, so that language may already be in the original document

I think the most important thing here is, what is the process the state of CA follows to determine if a voter registration card is valid or not?

Never been big into buying expensive mags. I've always considered them more or less disposable in an actual firefight. Usually just pmags due to the easy availability around here. And you can stick quite a few 10 round pmags into a USGI ALICE mag pouch.

awww landlocked fag is mad

Dammit, it didn't look like reddit spacing in the reply box. Here is the text of the bill:

leg info.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB1461

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother. I'm totally cool with it being us

It would be so wonderful! We should plan on having to try and win with California propping up Clinton's numbers, though.

From no rthamericanlawcenter.org/california-disqualified-2016-elections/#.WBLK5Mk9ZDs

DON'T DREAM ABOUT IT, MAKE IT REAL!

California was once colonized by the Russians. Coincidence? Nope.

I am from commiefornia myself, and I can not thank god enough if we are disqualified.

But instead of fighting it to the death, the cuckservative GOP just tried to "appeal to the Hispanics." It was futile then and a sure path to failure now.

The state was in the process of appealing the ruling that struck down Prop 187 but then they elected Governor Gray Davis and he dropped the suit.

They probably would have failed anyway because the case law was already established for a long time that illegals get gibs and public education for their anchor babies.

Fuck off, we're full.

Alaska is the emptiest state in the union, user. There's room for one more in the wilderness.

But what if trump wins with commifornia but hillary wins without it? …

._.

My advice for Californians and other anons living in beanerland is to stock up on food and essential supplies, and to stay indoors with your family on election night, lock all the doors and windows and be ready for it.

If Trump wins, expect imminent race riots. I don't think they will get too out of hand but it's best to be prepared.

Of course there's room for one more. Good luck avoiding the drones over all dat federal land

Jefferson state needs to go ahead and secede from commifornia already…

Did somebody stop the fracking on the fault line? That shithole needs to be at the bottom of the ocean on November 8th.

I strongly doubt it.

checking the 8 gorrillion get

shit I fugged up, thanks.

If illegals can vote, there's so fucking way they'd vote Republican. That's just fucking dirty. I'd be fine if I couldn't vote this election if and only if it means they fix this shit up.

If illegals can vote, there's so fucking way they'd vote Republican. That's just fucking dirty. I'd be fine if I couldn't vote this election if and only if it means they fix this shit up.

YES DO IT

just because gun stores in your state won't sell you what you want doesn't mean you can't get it outside of your state. pay cash.

Members of Congress can object to any state's vote count, provided that the objection is presented in writing and is signed by at least one member of each house of Congress. An objection supported by at least one senator and one representative will be followed by the suspension of the joint session and by separate debates and votes in each House of Congress; after both Houses deliberate on the objection, the joint session is resumed. A State's certificate of vote can be rejected only if both Houses of Congress vote to accept the objection. In that case, the votes from the State in question are simply ignored. The votes of Arkansas and Louisiana were rejected in the presidential election of 1872.[55]

There's still the Bay Area menace to be dealt with.

… So there's precedent for this then?

Dear god, if this happened, and California wasn't counted, it would guarantee a Trump victory. Hillary flat out doesn't stand a chance without a state as large and guaranteed Dem as California.

If Trump uses this shit to keep the argument going should he 'lose' Nov 8th……..

This makes me very, VERY happy

WEW
This is it, the last time 'publicans will hold majority office in Congress. They better get to work fucking asap and traitors need to be reminded of where loyalty gets them.

Actually when the new House and Senate gather for the first time to count the votes on Jan 5.

Hate to break it to you but there's nothing in the bill that specifies that illegals are allowed to vote. It only registers American citizens with California driver's licenses. You think they would be that stupid? They want to do it subtly. This does not enable voter fraud de jure. California is too big a key asset for the left - and too easy to win - for them to toss away with legalized voter fraud.

If you really want to fuck them, go full O'Keefe and get an illegal immigrant to register and vote by flashing that ID to the poll workers on camera. It will cause a controversy and the state will respond by beefing up the training portion for volunteers to stop illegals voting at the very least.

Yes. California is a foreign country.