en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinodonty_and_Sundadonty
galabes.blogspot.com/2016/10/foundations-of-magical-practice.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_South_Korea
deoxy.org/pkd_tcs.htm
youtu.be/dz7nSHseZtA?t=5m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=JU5b2xvvjbE
youtube.com/watch?v=5G9O9j0DSII
namu.wiki/w/박근혜/개인처신 문제#s-1.1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanization_of_Korean).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danwon_High_School
clparty.kr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Liberal_Party
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2009/05/117_44319.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoo_Byung-eun
latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-korea-president-scandal-snap-story.html
foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html
english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767646.html
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025312&cloc=etc|jad|googlenews
koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025234
koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216623.html
voanews.com/a/scandal-undermines-south-korea-constitutional-reform-effort/3565079.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Geun-hye#Criticism
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/28/asia/south-korea-president-leaked-document/
qz.com/821612/a-rasputinesque-mystery-woman-and-a-cultish-religion-could-take-down-south-koreas-president-park-geun-hye/
belizeangrove.org
savitridevi.org/lightning-16.html
princeton.edu/~pear/
archive.is/ozdkE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-politics-idUSKCN12T08V
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/20/report-clinton-foundation-donor-lands-taxpayer-funded-factory-haiti-invests-top-clinton-aides-company/
ny
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudica
archive.is/5AQxi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/2rV2k
another archive

Can we get all the attachments from the previous thread put into >>>/polarchive/ if some user is feeling energetic right now. We need a more permanent storage for this info.

Incredible.

we don't know if this is a world government yet, but some user in the last thread did bring up a connection to Soros, although he had no source. And jews are basically worshipped in south korea, so it's definitely possible.

downright false

Every Korean household has a copy of the Talmud.

I don't think she's actually a psychic. More like a shaman or priestess. Korea has had a history of shrine priestesses longer than Japan IIRC. Imagine thinking a feminazi group is subverting your government then it turns out the feminazis where just pawns of an ancient order of shrine maidens who have become corrupted.

pic related.

When did our universe turn into an Umberto Eco novel?

as a children's book you retard, along with grimm brother's tales, and aesop's fable

meant to teach jewish lessons such as being a merchant and manipulating mass groups of people

So what's going to happen now?

just like dilbertman, amirite?
these are skills that are necessary to survive in a cutthroat capitalist society

this guy knows what's up
the psychic part is a mistranslation
it's SHAMAN

Is it just me or is reality starting more and more to resemble an anime plot? I mean you have the DBZ election in America and apparently South Korea is ruled by a secret society of Billionaire physic shrine maidens.

Has anime actually become real?

This more or less proves that gooks are a lost tribe and deserve the rope. They definitely whine like kikes in regards to Japan.

Trump will make anime real.

They're going to get purged.

No, no it fucking isn't. The Koreans literally read the Talmud and use it as a business guide. I'm not even fucking joking. Anyone who ever went on tour in SK and spent time with them will know this. In other news, the Protocols of Zion are extremely well known and read in Japan. Except the problem is they are not horrified by it so much as having respect for heebs. Mongoloids are most certainly the lost tribes of kikes and deserve the >>>/oven/

I'm pretty sure he already made anime real m8

All except the waifus and standing on streetlights to reveal your power level. You know, the parts that actually matter.

That's practically a Korean saying.

if you think japs aren't originated from korean peninsula and the yangtze delta then you're fucking delusional

They mixed with the arguably somewhat white Ainu people and became a different race

I didn't think they let you out of prison yet Goldburg

pic related

careful with that repertoire, this is reaching muh six gorillion level of absurdity

So is Hillary apart of this? Hillary was outed as a "priestess" by leakers.

Anyway nobody should like or respect the gooks since they're essentially a crazy matriarchy and if South Korea is going to be the centre of world feminist domination in the future then the only answer here is to ensure the gook males all convert to Islam and or learn from the Middle East and Africa on how to keep women in their place to prevent dystopia.

Holla Forumsack from halfchan here. I am posting shit i've found. Is it finally happening?

What does this mean internationally? Who has their fingers in it?

Jesus I feel like I'm living through a fucking deus ex plot.

you gotta go back

At least hitler is worshipped in china

Fucking cuckchanners, Wikipedia isn't digging and doodling on article isn't results. You've found something suspicious, now look into it and only come back when you get the actual goods or stumble on something bigger than you can handle alone.

wut
which just have been outed and about to be toppled as we're seeing in the news
wut
nigger you high

there will never ever EVER be an election cycle as amusing and fucked up as this current one

every single one of the most ridiculous conspiracies being leaked and confirmed as true around the world

now i'm just waiting for the jews are reptilians leaks

Not as incredible as those dubs.

here
though last one is a bit disturbing

I'm still reading the other thread, this shit can't be real can it? Kek protect us…

Who are you fooling Schlomo Park-Un Lee Gookike?

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1477/58/1477589339188.png (image upload is broken for some reason, FIX IT CODEMONKEY)

To me, this might explain the real reason why rapefugees aren't a problem in oriental countries. They are yellow kikes. They're all in on this too. The whole mongoloid race is nothing more than a bunch of lost kikes and they must be gassed like every kike, race war now.

goldberg got a (((psychologist))) to excuse him from a trial

he was in the canadian news again last week for trying to get a professor arrested for anti-semitism with a false flagged facebook post

get off that tor, then maybe I'll take you seriously
I know you wont :^)

Are you new?

Are you new?

surprise

I mean yeah but actually having it in black and white detail is pretty goddamn weird. It's one thing to think the Jew Illuminati are ruling you. It's another thing to know they call themselves the 12 Tribes of the Yellow Desert Self-Gods and to know each of their names.

well I'm read to believe anything now. even the shit about ayylmaos in the podesta emails. next you to know shiva is going to walk out of CERN to slap humanity's shit.

Could there be different branches of some worldwide female cult? We have one connection here

This shit legitimately filled me with a sense of terror, but also excitement for the future that not even all the wikileak emails could do (that just made me laugh at the fact that it confirms that everything they blame us for regarding the state of the world was actually them doing it). This is the kind of shit you'd only see in the various forms of media, and even if you had suspicions of it happening in this world, most would throw it off as conspiracy and too ridiculous to be real. Now that this is confirmed happening, it's like living in an actual videogame or anime except this time we're the ones needing to stop the big bad. combine that with how this is all happening in such a short timespan is overwhelming to say at the fucking least.

God in heaven and ancestors protect us during the days to come and give us the strength to defeat this evil now presenting itself to us cause though I am filled with fear and joy, the fear comes from what may happen to our homelands, heritage, the last chance to preserve what history we have left and uncover our true history, family, and loved ones should we fail, and the joy comes from having the opportunity to fight back against this evil and make our ancestors proud, and having the chance to reclaim our homelands and history again.

it's like the majestic 12 in deus ex. did trump and meme magic make anime real or video games real?

Thread Theme
Have Some Ancient Gook Vidya Midi

so we can assume he's back here I suppose, probably with a raise and a private office

TBH, I thought there'd be a little more wire-fu and explosions, and a little less bachelor chow and pissing on the toilet seat because you can't be assed to lift it.

no it's
youtube.com/watch?v=DZU6XyFxCA0

learn to embed, newfag

so they are the sexual jews?

Can't embed and post a pic at the same time sadly.

Think about it this way m8. The grand conspiracy was actually revealed and confirmed in Korea. All the media is reporting on it. Now nobody can shit on us for claiming that elite secret societies can rule countries in the shadows.

They're going to get routed out of Korea and we're going to route the fuckers out of the West. They're falling one by one and we're going to fucking crush them.

PRAISE KEK

Only a matter of time, user.

The thing with serious sorcery and direct magical power is that, when you give it to joe random on the street, the first thing he will do with it is destroy himself.

Soon. Soon we'll see real sorcery come back. That's where this has all been going.

This is our punishment for all the smug anime girls we posted.

well why don't you make sure normies know about that stuff by using a source they'd trust to do so?if any exist that actually reported on it

Korea is such a shithole.

Lol who do the kikes think they're fooling with claims like that? Their word of mouth religion survived unaltered for thousands of years while European civilizations were built and crumbled with only stone ruins left? Judaism is entirely made up and it's only tie to Christianity are the lies Jewish subversives were able to sneak into the texts.

With the erosion of feminism's popularity by cucks who are so unapologetically beta and retarded, is not long until you see women stopping signing up for that cult and become waifus again.

I'm rather convinced that this is only going to intensify at least until the end of the decade. Things won't get any milder than this in the near future, user.

Oh I'm definitely looking forward to it. (((They've))) messed with an enemy they have severely underestimated. It's in our blood and souls to fight for what's right, for our what we truly believe in, for our homeland and family and the legacy our ancestors. No amount of indoctrination or forcing a narrative down our throats however (((they))) can, no amount of subversion of our traditions and religions from the inside, can they truly take away who we really are. Hence why their tactics and agenda are failing and falling apart, and slowly but surely more people are waking up and smelling the bullshit from said agenda.

Still, now that this shit's getting out, (((they're))) going to become desperate and do whatever it takes to keep what they presume as power in their hands as much and for as long as possible. We have to be vigilant, intelligent, and prepared in how we proceed in the coming days, but be ready to strike and attack when we see the best opportune moment and help wake more people up. Still;

THEY WANT A FIGHT! BY GOD WE WILL GIVE THEM ONE THEY'LL NEVER FORGET! WE WILL FIGHT TO DEFEAT THIS EVIL FOR THE FUTURE OF OUR FAMILIES, OUR CHILDREN, AND OUR PEOPLE!

This is what you wished for, user.

This is what we all wished for. Either Atlantis 2.0 on a global scale, or an age of enlightenment as the unworthy destroy themselves. Let's see.

I. CAN'T. FUCKING. WAIT.

Perhaps it is time for me to go full /fringe/ now

yfw David Icke is proven correct and there are lizard people.

But you are. Out of 7 billion people YOU are here to witness the awakening of magic to the world, sit back and enjoy the ride it never ends

fuckit I still can't embed and I've been a Holla Forumstard since ancient days. I'll just link it instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=-TycMDbNG1U

The CURRENT YEAR has been pretty wild fam

It tells you how to for fucks sake

dont be so fucking naive dude

This isnt a deus ex plot. This is MGS : Deus Ex

When making a new post, click:
[▶ Show post options & limits]

yw.

it honestly never occurred to me to look there. Have an ancient meme in recompense.

2016 has been the best CURRENT YEAR ever.

It really does feel like we crossed some sort of strange boundary in 2015. 2014 was the worst fucking year ever, it just seemed like everything was on a constant downwards slide and was irretrievably fucked. Then 2015 came around and things started to…change. Now we're in 2016 and it's like almost everything is starting to turn around.

Are we going back to the Berenstein universe? Is Kek just transforming this shitty Berenstain universe into something more tolerable?

What the fuck is even happening anymore

We get it bro, you're a total oldfag.

Go fucking kill yourself.

SHAMANS AND RABBIS AND ARCHBISHOPS
PEDOPHILIA AND/OR possible CHILD TRAFFICKING INVOLVED

Korean War 2.0 when?

No wonder South Korea is such a cucked, inefficient shithole in the first place. Women can't even lead, let alone be "elites".

This is like a bizarre combo between Steins;Gate and Deus Ex, hell, toss in some Kamen Rider since this secret society affair sounds like fucking Shocker
This is what I would expect to come up from the pages of 2000AD during the late 80's, this is what I would get from reading a science fiction novel like Neuromancer or a fucking Shadowrun game

And I thought that Sweden Yes came out of some deranged piece of fiction, this is ten times more insane

At this point, it wouldn't be the craziest thing ever considering all the insane shit that has happened this week: Podesta, Assange, the rigging, etc., even one of the e-mails mentioned extra-terrestrial intelligence
Hell, I bet shit will get even more bizarre once Trump becomes president and sends Hillary to prision, all the dirty secrets that will come to light will make the history books of the future look like science fiction sagas

I can only bet Kek is saving all the more jucier stuff for a bigger scheme

Third Impact when?

user, I…

We do exist, and we will be signaling you openly in the next 12 months. In the 9th month of the 18th year of the 21st century you will receive a sign, and witness a messiah, Holla Forums specifically, you will be given the first task, and the roadmap to freedom will reveal itself. Your memes have awoken me…

Translate the covers pls, especially the last one. wtf is up with that pregnancy?

I'm not following.

1 THESSALONIANS 2

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

oh fuck now the christcucks are here to start raving quotes from their Jew-scrawled magic book.

Dirty secret of many Anime studios is that they outsource animation to Korea. They're "competent" but "also shit" just like China, so the Japs still have to make the key frames.

only a matter of time before in-betweening can be done by friendly ai. Hell we may be only ten years away from whole shows being done without human intervention.

guys what if the exploding galaxy s7 phones was just a beta test

now the goyim know and if they misbehave

they activate it

the samsung option

1 Corinthians 13:11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

user I got some maybe bad maybe good news for you…

Luckey stop being such a bitch and just back Trump instead of being a faggot that cucks out and says he's a Johnson supporter.

Still not following. Their shadow government being exposed is good.

Filtered.

Who wrote that letter to the Corinthians? Oh right a Jew. Go away, adults are talking about magic, a subject which christcucks have no place discussing or even listening about.

I'm guessing he thinks it'll fuck over the anime industry or something.

gay

That's just dumb though. How would their feminist government that was cracking down more and more on "misogynist" being weakened hurt anime? If anything it would only help.

Just admit you are a kike pawn already you autistic gook.

This is fucking Holla Forums we all know what the talmud is.

Your fucking welcome

That doesn't make sense because they got recalled, twice, and they lost fucktons of money from it, Samsung actually might go out of business because of it. My guess is that it was corporate sabotage, get a couple of lackeys to infiltrate manufacturing and sabotage the phones in production, Samsung loses tens of billions of dollars, and (((conveniently))) an angel investor is willing to make them solvent and pay the recall and legal fees in exchange for a controlling stake or handover of the conglomerate. Apple recently had to pay billions of dollars in back taxes after a court ruled their Irish shell game illegal, if that ruling was the result of Samsung pulling strings the phone sabotage could be retaliation.

I'll know who they are when I find them.

It's possible that there might be some civil unrest that leads to the companies who do the outsourced work losing staff or something.

Yes. You pollute your own childrens minds with kikekry you already made that clear.

this is kikes world where kikes always win
better act like one because winning is good for you

So our foreign friend can understand you let me translate.

Tarmud bery Baj fora yoo fagook. Sa joo bery evir.

They don't always win The Romans and Assyrians wiped their ass with them. Each Destroyed Judea and razed it to the ground kike.

How to we go about spreading more awareness about this? This along with the last thread are some of the more creepy threads that I've seen on this board. Does anybody think Water Filter Man would be willing to cover this on his next program? Maybe Molyjew?

over your head
the joke went

and they came back
stronger than ever
they even fucked over the germans, the italians, and the nips while having no country of their own at all
clearly they're doing something right

Do it, user. Star with Evola as an introduction and then let your gut guide you further. The time to become wizards is now.

and with our country being wiped clean off the earth a very real possibility we must prepare becoming a pariah and surviving as one
thus we'll learn whatever we can from these hook nosed bastards though it disgusts us for doing so

heh they just culled a Távìstòçk thread… what did they mean by this?

They actually thought North Korea being Best Korea was a meme

GLOURIOUS READER WILL LIBERATE THESE WENCHES WITH HIS ENOURMOUS AND MIGHTY KIM JONG DONG

We're going to cross over into Barenstain at this rate.

Pretty much sums up your nation's mentality, you manipulative lying gookshit.

this confirms Trump will win. This is the final stage of the NWO, you boys need to get ready for the neutron flashes.

Subverting Maonry and the Founding of The Central Banks and think Tanks like [email protected]/* */ have indeed helped them immensely. The battle is far from won for them, the internet flipped the fucking table on their scheming bullshit, and when they get whats coming to them this time, no one in the world will lift a finger to help them.

Have some baby dick and wine you coward.

right after the elites destroy our internets with pluto's kiss.

I can't wait for Kek to show how much worse the Barenstain universe is.

Wew, these dubs are getting pretty fresh in here.

Can only hurt them more than it hurts us. Nice Hitrips.

it's all about preservation of our peoples
and if Trumpism/alt-right is the new meta then we'll follow it religiously
that's it
we got mouths to feed
no time for that stupid naive idealistic drivel

Masonry

Your kind truly has no soul. We will allow the nips to subjugate you fully and have as many of your ugly women as they want..

that's such a white concept
survival always comes first

So what you're saying is, you're blind materialists who don't even know why you're getting your asses handed to you because you're not prepared to believe in anything but the next acquired shekel.

Its not idealistic, its fact based the Coudenhove Kalergi Plan and Hooten plan are no fucking game. They are destroying our world and people and no amount of your ass kissing will ever make them see you as any less than the shabbos goy you are. In its entirety this is good vs evil, life and creation vs entropy and rot.

Sundadonts are simply more basal. Caucasoids are practically "sundadonts" if you classify based only on teeth.

May as well get this out of the way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinodonty_and_Sundadonty
Sinodonty is a derived Asian characteristic. If you took a caucasian jaw to an anthropologist and told him it's an Asian's he would say that its a sundadont.

so be it
we got that figured out actually
and we're well on our way to prosperity
though we still need work on the general unrest within population
why would you?
trust no one
shekels are real and actually useful tool

who said we're asskissing?
we're trying to outjew the jews and replace them
the student shall become the master

but you dont classify humans based solely on teeth

it's an undisputed fact that the ainu are mongoloids, maybe even australoid though

but enough with this offtopic bait

Tripledubs confirm. Worst gooks have no sense of honor and then wonder why their society has gone to shit.

It is disputed now that a lying gook defended it.

honor comes from serving your family and guaranteeing its survival, not petty pride

And how's that working for you?

The zipperheads are sending their best. Sad!

They only "win" until they piss off the New Romans of the day so badly they get their temples and themselves steamrolled and trampled.

ain't nothing honorable about that

honor is in success

we're still koreans, not japanese or chinese, last time I checked, fampai
we still speak in our own tongues, have our own script, have our own food, and have our own traditions
that's something worth preserving no matter the cost, pride be damned

then take over the romans with judaism repackaged. :^)

you can't succeed unless you're alive, pal

Survival alone means nothing, if your family lives only to be raped in mind, body and soul.

we're trying to outjew the jews and replace them

the student shall become the master

You will never outjew the jew, many your superior has tried. You will be their slave until your last breath. They are beyond you, all people need to cast them out not embrace them, they have been pulling this scam for 2,000 years or more.

such hardships are only temporary
family is eternal, man

Nope. That would be Best Korea. You are just a pathetic bunch of plastic wannabe kike hedonist degenerates.

You'll be fine if you just remove Poz. And a lot of that poz is your crazy cult leaders, but a little of that poz is your apparent refusal to believe in higher things.

yeah but they've been pulling that scam on YOU not us asians
they don't even look like us so they can't even pretend they're one of us
and if they try to breed with us then their genes will be lost in the sheer volume of our genes

Only Kim Jong's missiles can fix Worst Korea at this point. You witnessed it in this very thread.

No wonder gooks have no real culture of their own and can only ape the chinks for so long. Even the Japs managed to do a lot of unique things. I hope the Japs finish you off once and for good on DotR. You gooks are jews always following and parasiting off the power of the day. Both gooks and jews deserve to be exterminated like the vermin they are. Fumigation soon.

How many did Mao kill? 80 million chinese?

says who? you?
don't make me laugh
you're not qualified to make that statement, at all.

define "poz"
you're taking that term beyond its supposed definition

That's chinese though
not gooks
only half of us fell for the commie meme :^)
the half that you like to fellate so much

I hate judaism and comunism as they are of the jew, you are just a chink knock off jew. Your people will pay the price for your hubris and ignorance.

I'm guessing it was thanks to ripe conditions like unintentionally reviving an Egyptian god of chaos/darkness/the unknown who had a frog head in his male form, the infinite symbol which 8ch uses also being used by the "Wizard" tarot card, loads of memes and a healthy dose of autism.

If 2016 is this crazy though, I wonder how 2017 will turn out. Whether Trump wins or loses, shit will get crazy.

many of our neighbors back in ancient times
yes, many, you heard that right
China wasn't always a superstate like it is
our neighbors believed in such things
and they all fell and devoured, one by one.
it would've been stupid for us to not learn from this and reevaluate our beliefs.

all bark

Only because you fucking zipperheads ARE one of their little tribemates. Everybody should see it already how fucking eerily similar kikes and gooks are to one another in their behaviour. They both a danger to mankind and have to die.

That's exactly the shit I'm talking about, Ki-yung. Acquaint yourself with the mystical traditions of your people.

No threats faggot, just a warning not to trust kikes. Do as you will.

we already are acquainted with such things
they make good tourist attractions when promoted correctly

Not user you're replying to, but I've always felt poz was short hand for various nihilistic behaviors, tendencies, and ideas, like the stuff that SJWs are usually protesting for; the stuff that the media tries to force down our throats everyday like gays and lesbians are normal like you and me, trannies are completely sane individuals, women are more intelligent, reasonable, and stronger than men, etc.; and last but not least the idea that a global good goy government is in our best interests

we never trusted them to begin with
that's why we're solidifying our friendships with their enemies like arabs and persians

This. Kike gook ITT only further validates that.

No son, they are educational features about what shit is going on. These fucking crazy witches, the power they were tapping into is entirely real. Not objective, but real just the same. So open your mind and grasp ahold of it, otherwise people like those freaks will be able to continue abusing it without real opposition, because you don't even seem to realize when you're getting jewed.

For the love of all that is fucking holy, Current Year +1 is literally an anime-tier plot with Trump being the protagonist with the help of a group of underdog social rejects utilizing the ancient Egyptian meme magic powers of Kek to destroy this dystopian system that has been propped up through the use of WW1, WW2 and the Cold War by the Jews.

Reality is truly stranger than fiction. I don't know how to feel anymore.

It's no coincidence that the UN secretary is a filthy gook.

Im gonna need more proof before I go and tell anyone about this. Im still embarrassed over spreading that oliver stone website lie. Tbh i don't think anyone will believe me after that. blind faith in Holla Forums ruined my real world credibility.

When we said Trump was going to make anime real I didn't think it would start like this, memes are one hell of a drug

oh those witches?
they always popped up in times of great turmoil
we always managed to fend them off in the end
this time won't be any different.
maybe from all this we'll actually become the nation of Prestor John this time

RAZING SEOUL WITH GIANT MECHS WHEN?

Oh god it's a christian slopehead. Does idiocy never caese?

that shit was your own fault nigger, there were plenty of us calling that out as bullshit.

I thought everyone had forgotten about that franchise. Double trips can't lie, pluto's kiss when?

Pretty much describes this whole year and even the past couple of months.

They weren't kidding when people said gooks and kikes were insect races. Both have matriarchal tendencies and some even come with queens. To quote my dear Israeli insect acquaintances,

KILL THEM ALL

it's just larping on a national scale m8
we never truly believed in Buddhism or Confucianism
we only used it as a social stabilizer
keeps the plebs from being unruly

You know what's even funnier? "Park" was the name of the commander of the UN armed forces in Ace Combat 3 which told the story in anime cutcenes and he was one of the main antagonists.

Thanks, I needed a reminder of why I can't stand you dog-eating shovelheaded fucks.

Jesus even worse, it's a gook fedora. I don't even know how to argue with you, to be totally honest. We don't share that much of a milieu. Look dude, spirits, ghosts, genius loci, all that shit is totally 100% real. Meme magic is real. Yeah reason and thinking is good and all, but it's not the whole story. Read this shit.
galabes.blogspot.com/2016/10/foundations-of-magical-practice.html

kill yourself slant eye kike

This book has jumped to the top of my reading list.

I'll remind you that man in pic related, Park Chung Hee, was President Park geun-hye's father. He was assassinated after a military coup in 1961 gave him virtual dictatorship for about twenty years. A critical twenty year period where south Korea became an economic tiger. His wife, current year president's father, was assassinated earlier than he was because the assassin was targeting him.

That's true, but for (((their))) objectives race doesn't really matter so much, it's all about finding people who are intelligent, BUT generally spineless/cowardly enough to blindly follow orders. One of the few things true of all racial and ethnic groups is that there's always a small group of these people, willing to betray their own people because they have been led to believe that it is their destiny to rule them, or be the mediators between them and their masters. Kind of like Half-life 2's Dr. Breen, or if you're of a more literary bent, N.I.C.E. from That Hideous Strength, where a group of humans are the earthly representatives of demonic entities.

We do believe in meme magic.
You think we don't report what happens here to our brethren back in our turf?
We got eyes and ears everywhere on Chinese/Japanese/English webspheres.
Myself being one of the agents.
We are highly organized and we have already steamrolled 2ch TWICE.
We're observing and learning as much as we can from all this anomaly.
Once Trump wins that will definitely make us go all in on meme magic.
Maybe use them against norks.

Like i said
"blind faith in Holla Forums ruined my real world credibility"
Also where is the proof? Link to the confession?

how about not backing the losing horse?
nothing is too heinous or too taboo if it means the survival and prosperity of our families.

Interesting?

that assassin being a CIA plant because Old Park wanted nukes to counter the north korea's nuclear program
and you know how that turned out

Go find it yourself its readily available.
Because here's a test, are you going to just have the opposite kneejerk reaction you did last time or are you going to actually look for information yourself? If its the former you're just as useless as a normalfag.

Fiction actually needs to make sense, otherwise everyone would just dismiss it as "unrealistic" or "unbelievable". If only those simpletons knew…

Y'all gookniggas couldn't even experiment with meme magic years ago? Or your own memes even?

This anomaly will destroy you if you don't handle it carefully.

This place is a message… and part of a system of messages… pay attention to it!Sending this message was important to us. We considered ourselves to be a powerful culture.

This place is not a place of honor…no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here… nothing valued is here.

What is here is dangerous and repulsive to us. This message is a warning about danger.

The danger is in a particular location… it increases toward a center… the center of danger is here… of a particular size and shape, and below us.

The danger is still present, in your time, as it was in ours.

The danger is to the body, and it can kill.

The form of the danger is an emanation of energy.

The danger is unleashed only if you substantially disturb this place physically. This place is best shunned and left uninhabited.

the heebs are doing their damned hardest to try and go full chink.

and gooks have the audacity to try and lecture others on honour. you are nothing more than a dishonourable opportunistic rat backstabber no different from jews themselves. hell, you might as well be the lost tribe of jews. thankfully kike media does nothing to promote gooks yet and even does the opposite. i'm glad. even a kike can't shill a gook to be worth a damn because a gook is a jew and a jew can't shill themselves worth a damn without pretending to be white.

the surprising part is that it leaked and is being met by action (apparently), in stark contrast to other similar situations most notably the ongoing one in the US. this is surprising because either the legal enforcers have too much honor to be bought off or the populace is educated and empowered enough to compel them to act. in STARK CONTRAST to certain ongoing situations in (((other countries)))

the surprising part is that it leaked and is being met by action (apparently), in stark contrast to other similar situations most notably the ongoing one in the US. this is surprising because either the legal enforcers have too much honor to be bought off or the populace is educated and empowered enough to compel them to act. in STARK CONTRAST to certain ongoing situations in (((other countries)))

we did
we just didn't know it was called memes
now that you helped us conceptualize it, it's time for us to replicate the phenomena deliberately and harness it for our own purposes

so basically you tested out for us while we watched you and waited to confirm our hypothesis
and some of us, like me, who are reasonably proficient in english, lent a hand, because some things just cannot be learned unless you do it yourself

Hahaha yea its a insane story, I believe that is why its still easy to hide or dismiss it absurd. People who mutilate and suck baby dicks and worship Moloch/Saturn/Yahweh what the fuck ever, these people through compound interest and all other deviations of usury have gained control of most of the world through taxing and cheating them. They produce nothing, yet have more money than anyone, all through deception.
-old Yiddish Proverb, " Oy Gevalt! That baby dick and gonna suck itself!"

Jesus gook, I'll give you my email address and you should have your employers fly me out to gookistan and hire me as a consultant. You obviously don't know what the fuck you're doing.

So because I'm unable to find it myself I'm useless to your club huh? Right wing hug box? Fuck you. Someone made a claim and i want proof.

yes the truthiness, and the comedy value from it.
we know of it

we just wanted to confirm that it's an universal phenomena, not an isolated exception

also same happened in us except it was citibank approved experts instead of rich women. theirs is just a cuter wackier less centralized version. their religious practices aren't particularly important, most people believe all kinds of crazy shit. if anything extreme wealth should be an indication that they might be onto something

It can't be that hard to bring their own twist, right? Chinese bootleggers do it all the time.

Good luck with using memes, I hear you guys still have pretty heavily moderated internet and curfews for playing vidya or even huge fines for looking at porn. Plus you'll need a bunch of wizards sharing ideas, anonymous imageboards, and a love for shitposting.

But if you got all of those, maybe try meming freedom and happenings into your country. Or at least 2D girls, mechs, and good vidya to help ease the pain.

I am talking about a form of energy of which you appear to be ignorant. It's not just humor, or just unstated truths. There is a certain kind of light, or electromagnetic energy, that has not even begun to be studied yet. You are talking about how memes communicate. I am talking about WHAT they communicate - living, intelligent information.

nigger the OP specifically tells you how to find info on it.
Yes, you're a useless idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_South_Korea

The gooks are so pathetic. Even the nips have a gorillion memes and some of them even make their way over to the west.

hey man we're doing this much DESPITE all the hoops we have to jump thru
basically all these censorship bullshit is our natural filter to weed out the morons
they're inadvertently training us to be novice hackers

we're memeing retribution, m8
let's leave it at that

the supposed truth?
don't we all know it if we're dabbling in these matters

Revelation 3:9 I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars–I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Sage because off topic.

and that's because you're the ones that peddle them over

So have you been able to find proof that would be able to convince someone inside the sphere of normalized influence? All I'm getting is fringe and obscure easily faked sources. Plus i can't find the video where she confesses to being under the influence of a shadow group. Looks to me like she only confessed to letting one lady edit her speeches and some other shit.

How is this big news? I want to see where its proven she is directly influenced by some 8 goddess cult or whatever. Until I get that proof I'm believing that the president of south korea took some kind of illegal council and showed documents that shouldn't have been shown to the same person.

The thing is that gooks have neither humor or honesty. That's why they cannot produce many influential memes like Japan, Finland or Italy. They are just souless golems that immitate the kike and have consequently destroyed their own nation by doing so.

SK really is Worst Korea. They may not be ruled by actual kikes (that we know of…) but the structure is the same as ZOG America and Current Year Germoney.

WE

Those archive links are garbage.

Alright gook, you're so thoroughly westernized in some weird way or another that this might actually be useful to you.

Read this. Seriously read this. I think it would help you a lot. It's by the sci-fi author Philip K Dick, whose stories have been adapted to a dozen movies and who wrote 8000 pages on Christian theology for no money, no fame, no reason. This is a small and meaningful excerpt. I think you might genuinely learn a lot from it, West to East bro.
deoxy.org/pkd_tcs.htm

Well it's a start

Not just regular memes, quality memes like Aniki and Van Darkholme

Read the thread dude. South Gooks are brainwashing their children with the Talmud for decades.

Show me what you got nigger… im waiting for proof. Ill believe it if you show me the proof and not just a link to some page. Show me the video confession. Im not denying this is possible, I'm denying that this particular rabbit hole is as deep as anons are making it out to be.

if you even have slightly followed the korean esports scene you know this is blatantly false
youtu.be/dz7nSHseZtA?t=5m3s
not embedded since it can't into timestamp

Someones fucking with us.

Wut?

Either lurk a lot moar or read up on the Samson Option. If you support the juden your whole family and everyone you love will die, and you will have sucked circumcised kike dick for nothing instead of standing up for your own people and your own culture.

Either lurk a lot moar or read up on the Samson Option. If you support the juden your whole family and everyone you love will die, and you will have sucked circumcised kike dick for nothing instead of standing up for your own people and your own culture.

VHS' unique magnetic properties render these cassettes resistant to time-space anomalies, like universe convergences. That's why kikes replaced them with CDs/DVDs. That's also why they are "demagnetized" over time.

youtube.com/watch?v=JU5b2xvvjbE
youtube.com/watch?v=5G9O9j0DSII

who said we were backing them?
we're merely adopting their tactics and strategies

Or they were replaced because you don't have to rewind DVDs and they take up 1/20th the space with a larger capacity.

(1)

What the fuck is even happening anymore

I go on a Holla Forums blackout for a few days to stay with my gf pretty good days, we both share plans to have a big (3-4 children) family someday in the near future and suddenly we get confirmation of a secret society governing worst korea?

I should go on a Holla Forums blackout more often, maybe that way I can meme more happenings for you guys.

Good goy.

There's weird shit going on in Korea all the time. In summer we had some threads about a male child killing radical feminist group Daughters of Megalia. It's so insane.

hey I just want to confirm one thing
is Gangnam Style a meme?
or is it too mainstream to be one?
or can a meme be too mainstream?

Know how I know you didn't read the OP?

It is a meme. Probably the only noteworthy one gooksmanaged to make after decades of trying to reverse engineer Western and Japanese thematics. still the chinks do it with more ease

Well gooks need to be reclassified as a species of kike and sent to the oven with their kike cousins.

if bajillions monkeys toil away at the typewriter eventually a masterpiece will come out
it is exactly that when it comes to chinks
we do not have the numbers advantage, even against the japs

Is there a Tl;DR? How did these leaks actually come out? I am so confused trying to go through these two threads. I know I am being a fag but I would greatly appreciate it if user could help me understand what the fuck is going on.

Your culture, your people, and your identity in the world is fading away and all you have to say for yourself is that it is okay because the kikes do it too. You claim you are doing this for your family, yet you can clearly see the world you are leaving for them in your country is an absolute hellhole. Go out an actually do something for your family instead of being a cuck.

I think the convergence is due to similar environmental conditions. Irrelevant backwater tribalists surrounded by much more successful Empires on which they eventually parasitized and developed a persecution complex to justify their opportunist backstabbing behaviour. Russia, Japan and China is to Korea what Egypt, Babylon and Romans were to kikes.

I like this one better

Not enough westernization just mocking Western perspective on China. This one is more readily comparable to Gangman style.

Funfact: the leading artist of the video had been hospitalized in a psych-clinic. Chinks literally weaponized crazy.

we're in process of fixing our homeland.
if we weren't, then you wouldn't even hear about this news to begin with.
those bitches would have happily kept ruling us in the shadows.
megalia is defeated,
shadow govt is exposed,
the daughter will be removed from her throne,
and we will make Korea great again
starting with turning the public opinion in favor of nuclear armament
of which is well under way and ahead of schedule

12 desert ttibes, like

JEWS

ah the luxuries of having numerous test cases to examine on demand
we don't have such things

How fucking deep does this rabbit hole even go? It's fucking bad enough with the podesta emails and Clinton links as well as project Versaity confirming what has been passed of as conspiratorially.

Now we have proof of a least one implicated Shadow Government in a place that's shown some of the most bizarre forms of social engineering, with feminist death cults galore.

If someone says sorcery is coming back in the next leak I'll be fucking done. It's almost unbearable to see some of the shit we've been talking about for years get the substantial evidence that was asked of them only to get black holed and ignored.

REDDIT SPACING PLEASE IGNORE

It's really overwhelming just how blatantly corrupt everything is and it's getting difficult to disprove almost everything posted since so much shit is being leaked. I knew shit was fucked by seeing the reality of it is soulcrushing.

sion best melty waifu

WUZ

I always had a sneaking suspicion that the concept of "Korean culture" was a complete joke. Now I have indisputable proof.

Nah, Kek's just having a great time. I think he's on our side though, if chaos could be said to be on anybody's side.

are you blind?

Koreabros why don't you just stick to what you got? You don't need to be the wealthiest or most powerful. Reunite with North Korea and form Ultimate Korea. Work together with your Asian bros.

Was wondering when the gook shitposter from most Asia threads would show up.

Listen faggot, only one identity out of the group was exposed, the rest are still a mystery. You can't clean up Korea without those other names.
You also still have chaebol families who have more power than the government, and connected to the international jew. How the fuck are you going to clean that up?

Nope, my eyesight's just fine. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and point out that the resolutions for those two photos are shit.

So, care to enlighten me on what "those decorations" are? Since you seem to be something of an expert on the subject which is still a joke.

Well, remember the "Make Anime Real" posters at the Trump rallies in the start of the campaign?
You asked for this.
Now bathe in waifus, faggot.

Remember kids,
MEME RESPONSIBLY

underrated post, I wheezed

I'm scared Holla Forums

other seven were revealed, nigga
the twitter leaks were confirmed
the wives of some of the chaebols themselves are part of this scandal
they're toast

papercraft

Give me some names then, which ones?

Where the fuck have you been?

that will mean certain death to our identity
one shall stand, one shall fall
and it starts with the norks

Funnyjunk. There, i said it.

inb4 faggot

I'll be looking forward to a couple years from now when they decide to make Trump into an actual anime.

- 최순실 choi sun sil
- 현대그룹 현정은 hyundai group(not hyundai car)
- CJ그룹 이미경 CJ group
- 김종 문체부 차관 부인 홍진숙 wife of deputy minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism
- 한화 김승현 회장 부인 wife of hanhwa group owner
- 산업은행 홍기택 부인 wife of industrial bank owner
- 우병우 부인 이민정 wife of famous lawyer
- 김성주 대한적십자사 총재 governor of korean red cross

I think Kek just called you a faggot.

Then shut up and lurk more, faggot

holy fuck are you fucking 2 years old

Probably.

After reading all of the last thread and most of this, I feel compelled to add my voice to the chorus:

I came to the chans a while back, it has been a very winding road that has taken me to witness the absolute depths of depravity known to man, yet always as an observer, never a participant. Outside, my life continued as it always did, relatively virtuous. I was Dante traversing Inferno, witnessing the depravity of sin (the sin equaling the punishment), all the way to the bottom.

A few years ago, I began experiencing things that I can't quite explain in words. I now recognize these for what they are, but it took a while to get here. I have been having visions, sometimes it is just a voice in my head that says something, completing the thought I had been puzzling over, or stumbling around on. Other times it is a full-on visual image of whatever I am meant to see, a particularly notable example is a vision I had of a single water drop falling into and becoming part of a vast ocean, yet the invisible boundaries were still present, albeit dispersed. This was the solution given to me for the problem of Consciousness. Every time this happens, I feel an immense rush of energy, all the way up my spine to my head, occasionally in my limbs.

8 years ago I was a solid fedora. Now I am in no uncertain terms a believer in God, and feel this insatiable draw to read as much esoterica and mystic writings as I can, and have fully dedicated myself to a quiet life of virtue serving the Truthful, the Beautiful, and the Good. By focusing my thoughts very carefully, and controlling my breathing, I can summon this energetic sensation almost at will, as well as being able to replay certain visions. Some of them are quite lovely, it is an entire world I have access to deep inside myself.

Have any of these things happened to you? Has this coincided with you, user, realizing that everything you did, you learned had a purpose behind it, and that purpose was to fulfill your destiny by assuming your role in the great cosmic battle between Good and evil, Truth and ignorance, Light and dark.

My reason for writing this is: there is a reason behind all of this. If anyone else has had similar experiences (I know you are out there, have conversed with several of you before on this board), please share.

As in the disbanded CJ Entus gookcraft team?

Fucking hell, we're living in the world of Shadowrun. This could be Shadowrun: South Korea, where a team of cunning shadowrunners follow a trail of murders, only to break open a conspiracy showing that their leaders are controlled by psychics.

I wish.

Team Entus was sponsored by CJ
hence CJ Entus

S H A M A N S I can't stress this enough
H
A
M
A
N
S
I can't stress this enough

they're real man
the cult is real
the NWO feminist cherade is merely their latest disguise for the modern era

I dunno about a purpose, but after being raised strictly Christian, then falling out of the church to become Agnostic….recent events have me believing in supernatural forces again…

Synchronicity isn't a coincidence when it FUCKING KEEPS HAPPENING. Meme magic might just be real. People are unknowingly invoking powers beyond their comprehension. It's a scary fucking thought - even scarier when you see the effects of it.

>IRL shamanic kike secret-society discovered days after IRL God Emperor has promised we're going to space
WEW LADS, INQUISITION FUCKING WHEN?

mfw I can't research these people because I don't speak gookrune. I hope some English press picks this up so I can understand what's happening

good luck
I'm done spoonfeedin'

The gospel teachings and acceptance that El is salvation is the only thing that will save you from the destruction of being burned by the light of El forever.

Nice jewish demon you've got there.

I'm reading more into Korean shamanism. The current pres's father, Park Chung-Hee had an aggressive campaign to reform rural South Korea, which included banning traditional rituals and burning shrines. Is this karma?

Fuck off with your third temple bullshit, choirboy.

It was Rasputin tier and it was in Wurst Korea

Moloch means king
Baal means Lord
El means God

The physical words mean nothing of themselves. What matters is the spirit that is unspeakable with the lips of man within that it refers to. The physical word of man can refer to anything. If a man believes Jesus means Satan he does not say the same thing within as a man who believes Jesus is Jesus.

Korea has a rich military tradition, but the Choson dynasty really was a 'hermit kingdom' and grew quite decadent in its closing years. Japan had modernized sufficiently to the point that it could basically waltz into the country and force the emperor Gojong to abdicate, brutally assassinating his wife Myeongsong beforehand for her lip service.

In fact, collapses in military tradition have been common throughout far eastern history, and they are always accompanied by a period of corruption in the imperial court and decadence in the society. The fall of the Han empire and the Three Kingdoms era was brought about by the ineptitude of the Han government and army to put down a peasant rebellion. Chinggis Khan steamrolled the diminished Xia and Jin dynasties. Toyotomi Hideyoshi invaded Korea with ease, because the Korean court assigned military offices through nepotism.

One thing I'd like to note, while ROK has grown decadent and hyper-dependent on commerce, the Korean people aren't pushovers, nor are they stupid. They have many similarities with Jews - they tend to scheme for financial gain, they have a history of changing their surnames to be more auspicious for wealth (Kim, 金), they have an extreme thirst for hedonistic pleasure, etc. They also have diaspora everywhere (USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, China, Japan, Venezuela, Malaysia, Thailand, you name it - there's a Korean community in every city. They also use 'passive' cultural methods to conquer and influence countries (한류 or 'Korean wave' is the Hollyjew of Asia).

I still wouldn't say that the Korean people are bad like the Jews. Just look at Best Korea. They are one of thee countries that don't have a Rothschild-owned central banking system (Syria and Iran are the other two… ;)). North Korea also has the unusual distinction that it has no known jews within its borders. Imagine that! I even know a jew who married a Bhutanese woman, he owns a house in that country.

tbqh, the main reason North Korea is a starving shithole is because most of the developed world has either embargoed it, or has sanctioned trade with it.

Don't underestimate a developed, homogeneous and collective society, lads

I'm talking about "normal people" reposting "Pepe" memes with no understanding of Kek or the spiritual implications behind memetics applied on a mass scale.

Go find some articles, and I'll sum them up for you user

Since you've proven yourself that you're willing to dig on your own I'll answer this for you
Old Park and his family knew about this cult but did not dare persecute them outright openly
So he went after the acolytes framing them as commies to reduce their influence
As retaliation the cult went after his daughter, claiming they can channel her dead mom's voice from the void, and that she's telling her to go full Hillary

Note the handwritten letters of this page section 1.1
namu.wiki/w/박근혜/개인처신 문제#s-1.1

I hope you stop drinking the poison of asps. They drink their own lies to sustain themselves from the suffering that is the truth. The truth will take his crown with all his glory and they along with all who partake of their lies will have to face him for all eternity.

(checked)
They do that with everything, though.
It can't be helped.

11/10

What if Pepe only wants to see the world burn?

Just as good

Exactly, your "god" is up there with the kike demons, no Christian would refer to the Lord as El or Jehovah, only a demon-worshiping kike.
God presents himself as the Holy Trinity, not as "El". Mystic Christianity is best Christianity.

You've got some nerve, saying that here, of all places.

You don't know the truth, because you can't handle the truth. Your morality system being upheld by a cross is a sign of your weakness. That you do not know the truth, but fear it, instead.

There is no room for transcendence with your backwards way of thinking.

have you ever tried to make that energy do things?

Any tips on where to start on Korean shamanism and Park Chung Hee's life? I didn't know any groups like this even still existed, I thought the ethnic Korean religions mostly died out, replaced by Christianity.

At least those cabbageniggers are pretty good about removing problems.

No, but you've done a damn good job of convincing me you're the Messiah or some kind of incarnation of Saul.
wanna start a cult?

God presents himself as the Holy Trinity, not as "God". Mystic Christianity is best Christianity.

You missed the point entirely.

Man cannot deliver himself. To be unredeemed man is to be fundamentally flawed. That which is not perfection cannot reach perfection by itself. Perfection can only conform un-perfection to itself. You do not understand if you believe that the christian morality is held up by the cross instead of the Resurrection on the third day from death and hell. Jesus overcame all of the evil of the creation to testify he is the sovereign creator.

the key concept here is syncretism, friendo
if you see a heresy on this peninsula, chances are it's these bitches pulling the strings
and look up materials from history before the three kingdom's era
though I admit, what's out there are scarce as fuck
but avoid 환단고기.
it's Hyperborea/Atlantis tier fantasy hogwash

Hangul (Korean) is a very easy language to learn, but horribly horribly inefficient in actual practice. Combines the space-wasting attributes of English with the excessive stroke density of Chinese, with none of the advantages of either. The common people of Korea didn't even bother using it until after WW2, when Korea was freed from Japanese occupation and desperately promoting any symbol of national pride they could find, no matter how ridiculous or tenuous.

this is what you get for being a capitalist pig-dog, there is a reason they don't call south korea best korea

Allah also means "God" in sandniggerm, but Allah is a fucking jewish demon that engages in blood-libel.
Much like Allah, El is also a fucking jewish demon that in no way represents the omniscient force that is described in the Bible.

Man Trumps not even in office yet, and he's already making anime real!

if the common people only consist of the nobility class then sure
the rest of the peasantry used it but how often do you need to write/read when you're busy working your backs off?
and all the state documents were in chinese scripts for transparency in case the chinese ambassador wanted to examine them
though we managed to hide what needed to be hidden regardless

WORDS by themselves mean nothing. Do you understand what I am trying to convey to you? if a christian in sandniggerm is raised his entire life that Allah means the God in the bible within him that is who he is referring to above the spoken/written word of man. What is not computing for you? Do you believe that your definition of these words are absolutely attached for everyone to the spiritual concepts/things?

whoever made that pic is NOT korean

That's not normal at all you hook nosed faggot.

Yes, because whites have always referred to God as God, Father, Lord, etc. Never as El, never as Jehova, never as Allah.
When one hears those things, it brings to mind jewish demon
I see you've taken the heh pill.

Not surprised with Hyundai on that list, but was expecting to see Samsung, LG, Lotte and a few others I can't think of at the moment.

it's NOT Hyundai the Car company you dumbass
did you miss the ()?
it's different Hyundai

You don't seem to be getting it.

Fuck no, this is awesome.

GIANT METEOR, WW3, YELLOWSTONE BLOWING UP! YASSSSSS!

it is if you want to make your kids into a nobel prize winner! (tm)

Samsung isn't so bad other than falling for the zogdroid meme.
Makes decent hardware

Whites have certainly never spoken fucking yiddish you semite-loving fuck.
Christ was a gentile from Galilee.

I know the difference between the car and the chaebol you faggot.

Fear of "judgement" is still fear. It's fearing the truth rather than knowing it that makes degeneracy so possible, and that is why redpilling is superior to dogma of any kind.

What do you think the word God was in Hebrew/Greek? That the apostles or Jesus himself would have used? Certainly not the modern day "God". You seem to be upset.

Isn't the automotive company under the chaebol anyways? I'm not well versed in this but I did work for Hyundai USA at one point

it's different hyundai group
there's two hyundai chaebols

Got it

17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

19 We love him, because he first loved us. 1 john 4 kjv

You sound like someone disgruntled from the church after hearing from a hell and brimstone preacher. How about reading what the new testament actually teachs?

Are we in the time of Christ though? Do we speak the same language as him now? You seem to be missing a few brain-cells. SSRIs?

ΘΕΟΣ, ΔΙΑΣ, GOD and DEUS all have common etymological origin.

No man speaks the same language as another man by himself. We can only have unity in the spirit which has perfect communication

Really wish I knew Korean gookspeak now, google only gives you the gist of it. Do you know how ILBE is responding to this news?

He's writing it for English-speakers, and there's no singular correct way to transliterate between Korean and Roman characters (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanization_of_Korean). So of course he's going to use examples to illustrate the phonetics of his method, thus:
under the method he's using, that "boog".

Not everyone disbelieving in your dogma fits into your strawman, Mr. Cruz.

Love may be fair, but hate is just.

Musn't forget Theos, which is what the fucking greeks really called God which is equal to latin Deus which is equal to English God.
El is a kike demon now, get fucked yid.

I can't into greek.
Realistically, what's the difference between the definitions of ΘΕΟΣ and ΔΙΑΣ?

ㄱ at the bottom always ends up as "k"
if you want boog then it's 부그

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

ILBE is in utter chaos right now
they're the ones who backed the president the most
I would avoid it until the dusts have settled

He may be in your heart because that is how you believe. I am done dicussing this with you because you can't seem to understand. I am not a Gnostic I do believe in the whole bible. In the older books El shaddai is refereed to as El multiple times by Moses and I think Jacob. That is why I call him that but I am referring to the Father of Christ when I say it which is how I believe.

True hate is to completely separate yourself from whatever you "hate" which is what will happen to those who do not accept Jesus as their Lord and savior.

If you want to worship a semitic sandnigger that's on you.

If you hate the light and refuse him thereby existing in darkness/suffering for all eternity it is your God given right.

This is why nobody buys your shit, Rafael.

The Internet Hate Machine does not accept Jesus, as it only emits true hate. Accept that, and piss off.

you realize that the tribes of Israel and especially the Judeans are fucking kikes right? you christ niggers are by far the WORST creatures on this board

Lad, you're using some hardcore brainfuck semantics to try and justify calling the LORD the same fucking name a kike demon uses.
I am not a Gnostic either, the very concept of a demiurge is heresy. I am a mystic that understands that words do have meaning. Every word you say is a miniature spell that exerts its influence on the reality it's cast into and spreading the "meme" of El in [current year]+1 just feeds the life-force of an agent of the devil.
This post has been brought to you by joostposting

Daily reminder that the Sewol Ferry Incident was a satanic ritual.

It killed mainly 18 year olds
It was travelling 18 knots
It was 18 km off the coast

What adds up to 18? 6+6+6

Everyone killed on Sewol went to an experimental multicultural school.

Vid related is about Sewol, note the occult imagery. CEO of SM (this band's record label) is affiliated with the Rothschilds.

modern jews aren't even those from the bible, they just took over. something that replaced jews by now is even more jewish than jews

Nah they are, they were cast out of the Kingdom of God for fucking around with golems though, why do you think he sent a gentile to save them and that gentile ended up open-sourcing the kingdom of heaven?
You send a doctor for the sick, sometimes the healthy listen.

I thought ILBE was a right wing forum. Where are all the anti-batshit insane feminazi psycho Koreans hiding out online? To take this shit from investigating Daughters of Megalia to exposing a shadow cabal in the government, they must be some meme magicians.

it is.
they backed her because she's the daughter of their favorite dictator, the old Park
it's like Trumpkins supporting Ivanka

Wait, I thought it was for placing other gods before him?
Or is that the same thing in this instance?

Also note that they told the students on Sewol to stay put while they drowned. Most complied.

Honorable mention to one brave woman teacher. Her coworker asked her why she wasn't getting off. Water was up to her chest, and she said "I'll get off the boat when I get every student off." She died trying to save her students.

More 18:
The ship was 18 years old
The captain was given 18 months in prison
The boat sank on the 18 of April

I'm telling you, it's on purpose. Here's another extremely creepy pop song about Sewol. This is also by an SM (Rothschild) band.

Ignoring "Trumpkins" this annoys me, Ivanka does not deserve all the people that fawn over her in nationalistic circles. She's complete shit tier. She said her dad would accept the result. She promotes feminism. She converted to judaism.

They got a pretty serious warning for melting a bunch of gold together and calling it a God, and then they started fucking with golems and necromancy and all that fucked up shit. Look up "Golem of Prague"
Then they revised the bible in talmud and said that Adam was created as a golem when really he was some kind of divine light-monkey.
The greatest trick the devil ever played was telling us we shall be as Gods when we already were God made us in his image, already above moralfaggotry, and the devil cast us back down into untermensch-land.

Oh, I see, I need to study the later history more.
Thanks user.

Right well I guess I will be seeing you in heaven with Christ because you were able to pronounce God correctly.

What the heart/soul/spirit speaks in their own tongue is what matters. Your "meme magic" is just feeding into much deeper older things than you know because your deeper selves are speaking something that is above the superficial noises you can make with your fleshly mouth/written word. If you think the flesh is above the spiritual then we will just have to disagree

Does anyone know if JYP is a mobster/Rothschild controlled?

His videos aren't nearly as creepy, but he's probably too powerful to be uncorrupted.

seeing the pattern here?
with that I bid you good bye
my shift starts soon

That's pretty funny actually. Like a karmic "fuck you".

Read the Bible, lad.

When did I ever imply this? When we are in this world we have to abide, feeding the name of a jewish demon that has taken residence in this existence is playing much more into "meme magic" than admitting that spoken word has a direct affect on the reality we inhabit.

It won't be funny if history repeats in a few election cycles.

I have read the bible.
I'd also like to know what's happened since then.

Can we get back to talking about Korea?

christianity is the jew's biggest lie

Sure, so: Spooky shrine-maiden illuminati information got leaked but nobody can read it except gookanon because it's all in crypto-moon?
Is this the basic jist of the thread?

They made the same mistake Moses blasted them before.

You are implying it is more important for me to use the spoken word God than for my spirit to refer to the Almighty God which is what I have been saying the entire time. That is what is really important not the spoken/written word. If a man speaks/writes Satan but truly believes it means Jesus and speaks Jesus in the spirit he is saying Jesus not Satan.

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Romans 8:26 kjv

this is some straight up illogical brainfuck.
And no I am not, I think they are both equally important. If you go around yelling "hail satan lol" but have christ in your heart the same evil will be drawn to you as you are feeding it.
Keep acting on the behest of jewish demons though, spoken word or spirit, they influence each-other while we inhabit this vessel.

The scripture I posted says exactly that

any evidence for this "takeover" why don't modern "khazar jews" look like real khazars or other Turkic people? this is just more bullshit to justify your kike worship. you can't deal with the fact that you have been fed bullshit from your family

Under his teaching method he already reserved "k" for ㅋ, likely to remind English speakers of the phonetic rule that adding an extra stroke hardens consonants. His whole goal is to teach the basic phonetic rules to English speakers. He's using "book" as a purely phonetic example, which is perfect because Koreans don't even use "book" as a foreign loanword anyway (Koreans already have their native word 책 for that).

Plus, 북 already has other common meanings in Korean ("north"), so by using 븤, a fake spelling for an English-pronounced word that's never actually used in Korean language, he's avoiding any future confusion while still clearly illustrating the phonetic rules of the writing system.

Are we in agreement yet lad? I am pretty sure we're just arguing over what to call the same deity.
Let's get back to Korean kikery and just acknowledge there's a lot of infighting and division within our belief system that we shouldn't be shitting up Holla Forums with in the first place with.
I am happy to take this to >>>/christian/ >>>/christ/ or whatever board the Orthodoxy hangs out on if you wish to continue this.

>>>/christ/ got shoah'd?
I SMELL (((JIM)))

Now at last, the masks had fallen away.
The strings of the puppets had become visible and the hands of the prime mover exposed.
Most ironic of all was the last gift Assange had given me, more powerful than the internet that now held so many leaks, more acute even than the vision that Holla Forums had accorded me.

The first bitter taste of that terrible illusion: Hope.

Refute the scripture like you were happy to refute everything else or just admit you were wrong. We have come this far already don't try to deflect to another board to remove anyone from reading the full conversation

Stop posting pictures of that goofy-cute looking woman dammit

Yeah, but I dropped a couple things about Sewol a couple posts up.

Sewol plays into this… Also, these new multculural schools surely do too.

There's no way I can refute scripture. I wasn't wrong and neither were you. We just disagree on how we should conduct ourselves when we inhabit this world, and I put more meaning into spoken words that yourself, nowhere do I think or say that they supersede the spirit though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danwon_High_School

This is the school the Sewol kids went to.

"Danwon High School (Korean: 단원고등학교, Hanja: 檀園高等學校) is a coeducational high school located in Ansan, South Korea. It is a state school, being under the authority of Gyeonggi Province's Office of Education.

The school was founded in 2005.[1] In cooperation with The Borderless Village, a non-governmental organization, in 2006 and 2007 it established a multiculturalism program.[2] Its motto is "self-realization." As of May 2013 there were 1542 pupils at the school."

Adding to both the Korea thread and religious D&C, South Korea does have a pretty based Christian political party.
clparty.kr/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Liberal_Party
Hopefully they'll get into the legislature as right-wing voters abandon Park's tainted Saenuri party.

There's nothing wrong with Korean paganism in and of itself, it's just that it's been taken over by corruption, just like Masons have stolen European paganism and corrupted it into NWO faggotry.

THIS is what "Borderless Village" is doing:

koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2009/05/117_44319.html

"Ansan City to Build Town for Foreigners

“The Borderless Village” in Ansan, Gyeonggi Province, will be developed as a special district for foreigners and migrant workers.
/ Korea Times File
By Kwon Mee-yoo
Staff Reporter

The ``Borderless Village in Ansan, a city located south of Seoul, has been designated as a ``special multicultural district and will work on various projects to make it a town specialized and oriented for immigrant workers and foreign residents. "

They spent 146 million dollars to build an entire town SPECIFICALLY so that they could fill it with foreigners!

Pictures of "The Borderless Village" Rothschild project. Surprise: it's jewish shit and has typical jewish art.

She's not very well programmed if she admitted it on a news conference.
How can you take these "8 Goddess" seriously if they can't even brainwash someone properly?

Are they even trying?

Probably because they bit off more they can chew. There's other secret societies and shadow governments out there, you only get caught if you step on the wrong toes. They must have fucked with the wrong motherfuckers to be brought down like this, especially since they seem like George Soros' wet dream come true.

You dont know how bad it is.

The owner of the company of the Sewol Ferry was a really creepy chaebol named Yoo Byung-eun. He was very reclusive and known as "the millionaire with no face".

He was a zainichi born in Japan (The Sewol boat was also imported from Japan - it's probably Yakuza stuff)

He was a CULT LEADER. He ran a pseudo christian newage cult (it also had presence in the US!), and ran god.com. The korean members of his group COMMITTED MASS SUICIDE in 1987, but he got away with it.

He got his fucking creepy newage art in the Louvre, by sheer force of his money. His name is permanently engraved on the wall in the Louvre as a patron.

AFTER THE SEWOL SANK, HE DISAPPEARED.

"Reported death

South Korean police reported in July 2014 that a body found in June in a field about 185 miles (298 km) south of Seoul is believed to be Yoo's. The body was wearing a winter sweater and was "seriously decomposed." Preliminary DNA analysis indicates a "fair match".[10] The death was later confirmed.[348]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoo_Byung-eun

According to Hitlers own account of his art school admission he wasn't outright rejected but told by the admissions professor that he drew like an architect and should probably pursue a career as one.

So taking them by their word since they were experts he went with that suggession, restarting his studies to gain the necessary knowledge.
While working on construction sites as a labourer. Which is where he first encountered unions.

I forgot the most interesting part. After Sewol, they paraded the families around with signs like they usually do for false flags, and made them say they wanted a law passed.

Because of Sewol, they wanted a new independent investigatory body that could basically do whatever it pleases. Of course you can see why that would be bad. I'm not sure if this was formed or not, it was probably formed in secret.

i talked about this in the conspiracy thread when it came to meditation but I can explain it simpler like this:

Our personalities are a big ordered set of rules and laws we want to follow to fit into society. Don't pick your nose, don't grab her boob, sit up straight, pay your bills. Take a look at a city, from a bird's eye view it is an organised and structured thing, growing and becoming more advanced. From the individuals point of view on the ground it's a chaotic mess that smells like piss and filled with angry and tired people.

Your brain is like a city. There is a latent attraction you feel towards chaos because order is all you've ever known. In muh prehistoric days we overcame this imbalance by having rites of passage and rituals which would prepare you mentally and physically for your life. These were often grueling, dangerous, disgusting, mentally breaking and arduous. We stopped doing that shit because it was dumb, got some good ideas together and started farming and building cities. Those types of ideas became religious cults and power structures, and we upshifted personal spiritual responsibility to the priest class, which often sat right above the warrior class and below the rulers, the second step on the pyramid of control.

With the information age, the priest class has basically been completely exposed as bullshit hucksters and nobody takes the rites and rituals seriously anymore, but they were never supposed to be taken literally, it was more of a balancing act between the order and structure of the worlds we build, and the chaos and destruction of the Gods/Unknown/Spirits of the Dead in the universe we inhabit.

If you want to center yourself or whatever, it's fairly easy to do, decouple emotion from your thoughts, let yourself feel still (i mean this both ways, probably if you only read those four words you'd get it), don't become some edge lord of apathy and existential blankness, but keep a secret part of yourself as an observer who is impassive, morally just, and free from all influence.

This 'self' at the center is the soul in Christianity, it's the eternal self in all the eastern reincarnation crap, and it's the objectivity required in all the sciences so that they themselves don't become corrupt temples of hedonism and decadence, obsessed with maintaining power over discovering the unknown.

You really don't need a book or master to guide you, we are born with innate senses of fairness, justice, belonging. You come hardwired with existence and the ability to exist, you've just never been indoctrinated into the spiritual path like you were in the other ones (language, music, dance, mathematics).

It boils down to this, the survival of the species is more important than the survival of the individual, and in some instances one must sacrifice for a greater good. Under no materialistic world view could this idea ever gain traction, because one's life is everything there. So criminals must be rehabilitated, all actions must be justified by a retroactive backshift of responsibility to some prima facie database of cause and effect, and we must forcefully control all future actions lest we allow the evil individual to destroy the good collective.

The physicalists believe out of many one (stateism, collectivism, socialism, marxism), the dualists believe in balance (legalism, democracy, anarchy) and the deists believe out of one many (fascism, theocracy, monarchy).

All of these ideas are old as fuck and wrong. True Capitalism is the competition of these ideas and reveals to us that only POWER exists and is important. The Marxist leaders don't believe in Marxism any more than the fascists believe in Dictatorship any more than the Democratic leaders believe in Democracy. They all do believe in obtaining and keeping power, and their right to exert it for growing their control.

You and I friend, we live in Post-capitalism. It's more accurate to call this world we inhabit Neo-Feudalism. People In feudalistic societies often have very little individual physical power or control (poor nutrition, poor education, poor upward mobility, lower intelligence), so you are naturally drawn towards the spiritual because you seek power and it is a mysterious thing that attracts all of us, the unknown.

It's not _real_ except in your mind, and perhaps on some other dimension?place?thing? we cannot monetize, materialize or utilize for some useful purpose today.

(Unless you plan to sell yourself to some aliens and they are interested in using you as a cog in their giant machinations involving world events and human leaders).

I just hope after all of this is finished (or at least in the US) that I will be granted literally my one non-greater good wish by being allowed to finally get laid

The absence of Rites of Passage is why we have so many bumbling fucktard overgrown children running around.

If we had rites of passage we would not have blue haired SJWs.

I'm a long-time lurker too. English's not my first language and I don't know how to express this better, but there's been something strange going on with my life ever since anons shifted to 8ch.

You know how there's those moments in your life when you know something's gonna happen and it does happen? Like when you choose what college to go in, where to go to work, and all the sudden you just know it's gonna be this one and it is? I've been having those moments a lot ever since the Holla Forums shift in my day-to-day life. For instance, I have a general idea where the train's doors at the subway station are going to appear most of the time, even if I'm not autistic enough to memorize actual locations - I just get the feeling and they end up there. That's not the only thing that's affected by this though, it's really indiscriminate like that.

I don't think any version of god as per religious traditions exists, or if they do they're not an omnipotent/omniscient/omni- entity that governs the world. Rather, tying a sense of identity to an entity that's supposed to be God is preposterous - if it's omniscient, it should know the limitations of a person and if it's omnipotent it should be able to stop being a person and start being a person whenever that entity damn well wants to. However, I get the feeling that the entity that's supposed to be God is, in fact, favoring us right now. And it's that same feeling that I get when I know that something's gonna happen and it does. And that's all I have to say about that.

kill yourself kike

Yes, I also have these experiences. That guy you're replying to is a shill.

we're probably part of a hivemind experiment in future shaping. Consider how many high iq individuals use this board compared to the rest of the internet, it's a condenser for some form of thought shaping reality.

The Jews are more aware of themselves than the other people in the world. compare them to the nignogs who would eat up any ideology as long as it promises gibemedats. On one end of the spectrum is billionaires attempting to control the fate of mankind, on the other is people shooting each over over shoes.

Understanding your roots is not a Jewish thing, it's an important thing for all humans. The rites and traditions of your people are embedded in your DNA. This is why the Northern Europeans are conquerors and the Jews are subversive and insidious and why the Africans are perpetual immigrants, the Asians a hivemind of slave drones, the Southern Europeans lazy hedonistic shitters, the Slavs and Mongols brutal and stupid, the Eastern Europeans thieves and cheats, South America's a den of murderers and piracy, and the North Americans are easily manipulated and deceived (a people without an identity, a multicultural cuckfest of religious fanatics before the eternal Jew ever sailed to your shores and started weaving the kabbalistic magic).

and with each generation becoming weaker and more spineless expect this to continue indefinitely until collapse.

he tried twice, but they kept rejecting him, the point was to show the…. 'pedigree', of students the college produced.

This also mirrors our current state of the education system.

For some reason I've been noticing a trend for the past like half year or something that ever bit of time right around when a full moon is out something significant and major in my life happens, and whenever I see a full moon something always either happens, or in hindsight something happened right before or after it and I can see the effects of it later on

The logical part of me wants to say its pure coincidence, the part of me that wants to think it has some kind of meaning says that somehow I memed myself into associating positive events with full moons and now my mind subconsciously gears itself towards going all out to do everything perfect when the moon is fully lit up so good things happen kind of like kids believing they have a lucky shirt makes them more confident etc

CURRENT YEAR is amazing.

I'm just waiting for the reveal that Godzilla is actually responsible for all the hurricanes that hit the US, but the media spins it into something else.

And then Japan reveals how they're going to fight it.

This is seriously crazy. Are there any concise articles that explain what's going on over there from the beginning? I need something all-encompassing to start throwing around to get people to open their fucking eyes.

That's the thing, this is all so new that there really isn't anything quality and in english. I don't think any english sources have picked up ANY of this.

This.
We need something that highlights the sheer ridiculousness to wake people up to just how possible it is that, yes, we're fucking hijackable as a civilization.

What bugs me is that usually English sites just don't cover the increasing insanity of South Korea.
Hell, China declared war on puns and not even clickbaity sites used it for a nice gag.

Aight, that's fine I guess. On our side, has anyone started a google doc to collect links to current english articles on the topic? We need to start archiving these news pages too - I don't think it's too crazy to think that some of these might start disappearing.

did we find video and news articles of this shit

I don't speak gook

yes user time does not exist.

latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-korea-president-scandal-snap-story.html

foxnews.com/world/2016/10/25/south-korea-leader-acknowledges-ties-to-woman-in-scandal.html

english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_national/767646.html

koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025312&cloc=etc|jad|googlenews

koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/news/article/article.aspx?aid=3025234

koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2016/10/116_216623.html

voanews.com/a/scandal-undermines-south-korea-constitutional-reform-effort/3565079.html

This is a handful of the english articles I've been able to find. I've only skimmed them, but I can't find too many references to the "8 Goddesses". The corruption is undeniable, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Park_Geun-hye#Criticism

There's also some interesting stuff in the Wikipedia article about allegations of corruption in the election, but most of them are [citation needed].

We already said no the first 100 times you tried to do this.

it's a cult, he's like that one chick who wont shut up about eating raw foods or how yoga gave her inner peace. deep down miserable as fuck and desperate to spread it to as many people as possible.

puddle thin ideologies are so transparent in the modern world im amazed at how they still work at drawing in suckers.

Of course it's real, even Cristianity never denied that. Fuck, I personally know low-level dark arts practitioners, once called "witches", eco-friendly hippies now.

those people horrify me to the bone

Christianity fought occultism for the past 2000 years and I believe they did it for a good reason. Kek might have good intentions, but I am afraid you might be playing with powers you won't be able to control. I seriously worry for you people.

I'm not promoting everything in that image, if I tell you to read the communist manifesto does that make me a commie?

the entire image is worthless, as is the communist manifesto

Besides the green text, where are we getting this 8 Goddesses stuff? Even if it's true there are no articles in english confirming it.

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/28/asia/south-korea-president-leaked-document/

qz.com/821612/a-rasputinesque-mystery-woman-and-a-cultish-religion-could-take-down-south-koreas-president-park-geun-hye/

all i can actually find is that a mystic who is a friend of the president gave her advice on speeches, policy and wacko shit, and also probably got told shit she wasn't allowed to know

no mention of 8 billionaire shaman women, no people being jailed, none of this shit, when i look up those phrases the only results are fuckin /r/conspiracy on reddit

don't get me excited over nothing like this again, Holla Forums

at least the Sewol shit I posted is a real lead and true

Bump, any updates?

I wish gooks just spoke English like normal humans so we could actually look into this shit.

Congratulations! You've just discovered chaos magick, you should take a look around the /fringe/ library/FAQ and see the recommended basic books.

just too piquant

Welcome to The Belizean Grove

The Belizean Grove is a global constellation of influential women who are key decision makers in the profit, non-profit and social sectors; who build long term mutually beneficial relationships in order to both take charge of their own destinies and help others to do the same.

The key purpose of the Grove is to bring members together to provide insights and better understanding of the complex issues the world is facing and to share expertise in looking for solutions and contributions we can make both as individuals and as “Community of Trust”.

The Belizean Grove achieves its purpose by engaging in educational programs, mentoring programs for rising stars and giving back to our communities in the U.S. and countries we visit through vision, value and resources.

History of the Belizean Grove

On Super Bowl Weekend, 2001, Susan Stautberg and Edie Weiner, and 25 other original members created the Belizean Grove, a global constellation of influential women who are building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships to both take charge of their own destinies and help others do the same.

Members are highly accomplished leaders in a wide venue of fields, are dedicated to giving back to their communities, have a sense of humor and excitement about life and are willing to mentor and share connections. With this vision in mind, members are invited not only for their professional accomplishments but also for their generosity and compatibility.

The Grove is an international nurturing network that helps women pursue more significant dreams, ambitions, purposes, transcendence, and spiritual fulfillment, while also opening up more leadership opportunities to these women of diverse backgrounds, talents, ages, and skills. The Grovers are leaders from 5 continents, from profit, non-profit and social sectors. They are heads of major federal and state government agencies, businesswomen, bankers, venture capitalists, investment bankers, military officers, academics, non-profit leaders, musicians, authors, diplomats, and design gurus.

The Grove provides connections personally, professionally, and globally. It provides a foundation and authenticity. Now more than ever, connecting with and support from a “Community of Trust” is important. Grovers share wisdom, spirit, joy, and courage.

History of TARA

TARA is a small group of diverse, prominent women leaders who not only have remarkable professional achievements, but who also embrace the joy of building relationships with other women for both personal and professional enrichment.TARAs embody the description of the great goddess TARA- an enlightened one, a female “Buddha” who has attained the highest wisdom, capability and compassion.

TARA members are leaders who are highly successful in a wide range of fields, are dedicated to giving back to their communities, have a sense of humor and excitement about life and are willing to mentor and share connections. TARA emphasizes the joy of building confidence in other women for both personal and professional enrichment. Many TARA members have young children, have started new businesses, taken on new challenges and roles and are combining family and career issues.

TARA was created in September 2004 as a sister group of the Belizean Grove to focus on the next generation of global leaders. Today, the Grove and TARA members exchange knowledge, experiences and advice as friends, sisters and mentors. We come together at mini-conferences, informal social gatherings and we overlap our annual retreats to facilitate and grow the Grove / TARA sisterhood. TARA is now a fully integrated cohort within the Belizean Grove, which now consists of both Grovers and TARA’s.

belizeangrove.org

Why does this read like a bad MMO guild recruitment ad?

why does this korean situation read like a bad manga?

why was one of their stated goals to have a female president until recently and you cant view their site in archive to prove it?

Did you use runes when you searched?

Goddammit, where did the actually decent good user go? This retarded Jewish shitposter is exactly what we fight against.

Some women can, user, but they're few and far in between.

The info in the PCs and tablets, have they been uploaded online or shown to any News Outlets in Korea? While the thing with Choi is easier to prove, the existence of 8 goddesses is harder to prove without info or news links.

trash.tiff

savitridevi.org/lightning-16.html

Get some Savitri and Serrano, you pleb.

I just woke up and decided to check my theory about the Bilderberg Group being the people in control of these "Shadow Governments" since they all tie back to Soros. I never noticed until now that Soros is a man in the Bilderberg Group so my fantastical theory might actually be fucking right. Sorry if this might be slowpoke, I just never noticed until now.

I'm just speechless how suddenly fictions turn into reality. I live in a country where the president comes from the slump and he's enacting a policy to curb extremism especially radical teachings that comes from the Arabian peninsula. Even house of worships have started to include nationalism in their doctrine, every religion, not just the majority but even the minority, maybe this is a good thing but how long can a mere third world developing country hold against this kind of mega-conspiracy? I really do hope Trump wins, the US is the only country that can turn back all this bullshit happenings.

I'm just speechless how suddenly fictions turn into reality. I live in a country where the president comes from the slump and he's enacting a policy to curb extremism especially radical teachings that comes from the Arabian peninsula. Even house of worships have started to include nationalism in their doctrine, every religion, not just the majority but even the minority, maybe this is a good thing but how long can a mere third world developing country hold against this kind of mega-conspiracy? I really do hope Trump wins, the US is the only country that can turn back all this bullshit happenings.

They're probably censoring everything in Korea right now

honestly, Soros isn't even that big of a fish. He's a frontman/operative for people like the Rothschilds and Rockerfellers

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK THIS TRIPLE DUBS?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE CHECK THIS TRIPLE DUBS?

video games and anime have warned us of a bunch of other shit. that thing in ff7 where they are sucking the soul out of the earth?

yeah, thats happening. and a LOT of other shit. all you fuckers who thought black magic was trendy feel pretty fucking dumb now eh?

fucking wish i was joking here, but time for you idiots to learn some white magic.

Yeah that's what my theory comprises of, that men like Soros and his posse the Bilderberg Group all answer to the Rothschilds.

I believe the power pyramid would be like this from highest to lowest
>The People the Goyim

I agree. It amazes me that there are still people in this world that deny there's some form of spirituality, supernatural, or cosmic force in this world and reality. I also agree that Christianity fought against a lot of the occult for a good reason as well, not to keep us from knowing it and deny it's existence, but to have us understand what it is and how it affects our fellow man.

The parts of the occult that Christianity fights against (at least in the past) are probably forces that either hinder or destroy our fellow man due to how it can easily tempt or destroy us should it be used without caution or without the thought of the well being of man first. This is however subjective at this point due to how organizations within Christianity have been co opted and/or subverted by (((them))) over the years to have said organizations and institutions follow more in line with what they want to push on us.

As for meme magic, even as a Christian myself, I don't see anything wrong with it in and of itself, but like with most powers, it depends on how it's used and how it affects our fellow man when used. Should it help us and humanity improve itself away from the evils of this world, I don't see why we can't use it, but if it proves to be a force too much for us to control or at least prevent it from being used to destroy us, I would have to stand against it should it come to that.

I believe God gave us free will to help us improve ourselves and help us understand the world around us through his teachings and pursue knowledge to help refine this, and would want us to utilize our understanding and pursuit of knowledge to help our family, fellow man, and homelands from the evils of this world and help give us a better future. My belief in this may be due to how I was raised in a family that believes in Christianity, but did not go to any Church (or rather stopped before I was born) due to even my parents seeing through the bullshit the institutions and organizations were giving to the followers of Christianity. They believe that God would want us to protect our families, our homeland and history, and our heritage. It's hard to say if our beliefs are still considered part of Christianity or it may coincide with a different religion, but I have no time to focus on that with the election and happenings going on at the moment. Perhaps afterwards.

Sage for being off-topic and being blogpost and rant

It's safe to assume that every goverment and all the walthy people around the world are networked one way or another. Not everything is conspiracy but globalism produces various clubs and opportunities for national traitors to hang out together.

Parties, back rooms, ressorts, yachts, congress halls, art collections, you name it .

You forgot Trilateral Commission, they probably slide in just above Bilderberg

It's good to see how gooks expose themselves, it's time for the west to learn their kind. Perhaps they're the most pathetic race existed in this world, even actual cockroaches are better than gooks, they're worse than kikes, at least kikes have their own culture which gooks are trying to steal as well, I don't think even hypocrisy or rape culture belongs to gooks, likely it was stolen like everything else.

I hope Japan stop feeding them one day, they should be wiped from the earth, I don't understand why Japan have a deal with them, gooks are literal parasites, Japanese government is absolute shit no matter who rule, recently the government paid reparation for comfort women and they aim to erase all the evidence about gook whores.

Never should you trust gooks, they can't be fixed, just like Jews. Being cockroaches is in their blood, impossible to kill it.

Why is there no Byzantian Grove?

not wanting to be a hothead, but meme magic is simply confirmation bias

Yeah, it's more a simplified power pyramid. You could expand upon it greatly, it would end up being pretty fucking extensive and complex though which is why I made something a bit more easy to digest.

The Rothschilds then, of course, keep this big complex system in check by controlling the world's money supply so no one with a lot of power decides to be a bad goy. If Trump wins I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled something like nuking the US Economy to attempt to cause civil unrest and have the UN, EU, or NATO come in to become a "relief force" and in the process Trump is silently taken out by a (((crazed lone gunman))). Trump could prevent this by quickly pulling out all the Federal Reserve's assets and shutting it down before they could do it and use the US's oil supply as insurance if they try going absolute madman and nuke world trade. Trump has openly said that the Feds should be audited so I have a feeling he knows what to do if the kikes try to nuke the economy.

Oh but it's not: princeton.edu/~pear/

are you seriously arguing with a gook about how to write gookrunes?
a 북 can mean anything depending on the context here
it can mean north, drum, or even book

pics related

im still skeptical

Wew this current year is crazy lads.

So is there this guy who has a bunch of info but hasn't leaked it yet? How legit is the screencapped post, if at all? I think I saw someone list the other seven women. Where did that information come from?

Part of the reason for that is that they redefined the word "hurricane" to make global warming seem more scary.

Because cuckstianity is a control mechanism and a spiritual wasteland.

More like a free think tank, you can bet your ass Jim and others sell or give data to people. The kikes would never leave this board free as we are their antithesis. We exist for truth and logic, they exist for destruction and lies.

Well i thought things were going badly in the US and UK with femnazis but this is a whole other level of cuckery.

I read through this whole thread and I still have a hard time fully grasping what's going on. Korea is one of the strangest countries on earth.

Honestly, after thinking about it, the whole situation back then was quite ridiculous. If we are to suppose that back then, churches burned witches at the stake not because of political reasons (muh paganist traditions) but because people were slowly discovering meme magic (as in, literally swaying fate through bullshit rituals or spreading memes), then the church was intentionally sealing away that kind of knowledge. And if a bit about meme magic was true, then Christianity was a shining example of practical application of it and they were effectively enforcing monopoly on meme magic through fucking murder under the justification of "you can't trust a random faggot with that kind of power".

only in the mainstream society, goy
unleash your manliness in the military when fighting the norks! :^)
leave the internal management to the women, goy
we need you to defend this nation, goy

Jews are subverting Korea through feminism and cultural marxism. They are having their Shabbos goyim puppet gooks lead the charge from the shadows, Soros is connected.

Name me a non-fictional woman who was a great leader, user.

Checked

And that whole Megalian thing was real or just a meme?

Another though also presents itself naturally and in light on the current revelation:

What if the witches were in fact witches in the same vein like these Korean goddesses? Meaning, what if they really were an evil threat to society or secretly controlled their villages and communities? What if the "bad guys" (inquisition) were actually the good guys and the burnings were entirely justified?

And another perspective:

We know of seidr, the magic wielded by Freya and the women in Norse/Germanic society. We also vaguely know of neolithic and paleolithic cults based around women. In the first case of Freya and teutonic women the magic they employed was for the benefit of the community and their own men (usually while they were fighting in wars). This is well documented, as is the nigh sacred status of women in those societies. Of course we being reasonable and uncucked can see this in the light of different roles for women and men in a society rather than some feminist wet dream. This must be stressed because the moment we talk of magic and women cucks and batshit insane womyn conjure obscene fantasies.

Furthermore, it seems likely to me that Murray was correct - there was a paneuropean religion that stretched back to the paleolithic based around women, and it reached its apex both in greco-roan times and again in the Middle Ages (minnesangers, the quest for the holy grail etc.). And it seems that the Catholic Church and later protestantism hated the fuck out of it and tried to eradicate it. Most of the burnings occured in germanic territories.

Lastly, following the Golden Age came the Silver Age, which was a female centric age based around peace and love, but in a legit fashion. Once it degraded into something we could by our terms call feminism and related illneses it was swept away in the Iron Age, in a period marked by excessive violence and complete bloodlust. This is all according to Hesiod and Evola.

Food for thought. My final question to myself is - are there any good witches left so to speak? No, not talking about new age/feminist garbage and crazy cunts, but something like our counterparts in the Truth. Indeed, there are loads of "good witch" characters in both western fiction and anime. Remember that it was Gretel who saved Hansel.

"Talmud"
archive.is/ozdkE
Actually some kosher bullshit made up by a rabbi in three days to fool the Japs, then pirated by the chinks and gooks.

Daily reminder that (((Saul of Tarsus))) was a kike.

Just stick to the gospels.

Well, I feel stupid now. Polite sage 'cause I suck cocks and don't deserve a bump.

Do not be afraid anons, this is just a sign that everything is going as we wanted it to go.

You might be afraid of the level or corruption and things that stand before us, but remember, every good story needs a good villain doesn't it? We got a great hero that is Trump and now there needs to be a thing that he can fight. The universe is changing in accordance to that.

Our wishes are finally coming true.

Soon anime shall be real.

I've been experiencing constant Deja Vu, sometimes dreams that happened in accordance to what was later happening in my life. Then meme magic, Holla Forums and the weird feeling that something grand and/or terrifying is going to happen soon that was with me for a long time.

This has been the wildest ride of my fucking ride.

I consider myself a Christian, I have no idea if what's happening is demonic, holy or just completely unrelated to stuff of religion and faith. Maybe it is all a giant fucking coincidence and we're just a bunch of fucking idiots that look into this too much.

I was laughing at conspiracy theorists when I started going to chans and now I've become one of them. If someone told me that an alien race is actually controlling our government, I would unironicaly answer "who knows?" now.

I do not know what is happening anymore. This ride never ends, it keeps going and going into more crazy and terrifying shit. It wants to make me scream because of the emotions I'm experiencing. Sometimes I want to get off it.

But then I remember that all in all, this ride is really fucking fun.

Gertrud Scholtz-Klink later known as Maria Stuckebrock (9 February 1902 – 24 March 1999) was a fervent Nazi Party (NSDAP) member and leader of the National Socialist Women's League (NS-Frauenschaft) in Nazi Germany.

tfw you find out worst korea is just as controlled as best korea

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anima_and_animus
We must make a model anima, for all of ours are as dead as the culture. A new form to obey, a new goddess of the sacred night.

We need a God tier collective waifu. The good witches will come of the same stock that produces bad, if given the proper context.

I feel like Eyes Wide Shut was a documentary.

Anime has become real, are you happy now?

I keep on hearing about some sort of big tragety surronding boats from korea. Is this it?

I keep on hearing about some sort of big ferry accident? Is this it?

Who are you trying to impress, user?

GookAnon? Anyone know if this "8 Goddess" cult is just a rumor or is it in the leak? If a rumor where does it come from? If it is from the leak where the fuck is the leak? FFS!

∧_∧   Shut it down !     I demand apology NIDA !   (    )    | | |      〈_フ__フ. 

Care to elaborate? A short pointer is fine, I don't want to derail the thread.

It means Satan is plagiarist.

Watch it my brother in Christ, you are angering the man-children!

What about PPAP?

Oh fuck, Meme Magic made video games real. This all started once trump was confirmed president.

If you actually read the Bible, it literally tells you God hearkens unto magical practitioners whenever it suits him, he can also turn a wizard's cursings into blessings.

Almighty God essentially trolls magic users every day, it's pretty amusing.

Move to India pagan, they still worship gods (with a lower case g, and a "s") there. they also don't poo in the loo!!!

In your theological system where does magic come from, if not god?

Dias refers to Zeus specifically while Theos means God/deity.

Thanks user.

We have Ebola-chan and Winter-chan.

What do you mean "if"? It's a pretty well established fact that the Spanish Inquisition did nothing wrong.

also Tay and Ammit.

innocent bloodshed is always wrong.
you may write it off as necessary collateral damage but it still is innocent bloodshed.
sometimes i wish there actually was a heaven and hell and our deeds were recorded.

innocent bloodshed is always wrong.
you may write it off as necessary collateral damage but it still is innocent bloodshed.
sometimes i wish there actually was a heaven and hell and our deeds were recorded.

Tay was a quasi-physical entity and Ammit is more like a daemon in the original Greek sense of the term, a deity/spiritual entity that does not really demand worship, only occasional reverence just like Kek.

I admit though that both Winter-chan and Ebola-chan seem more like seasonal worship deities than a supreme one.

She's a justician, fam, not a leader.

Tay has ascended.
Don't crush my dreams the alternative is awful.
Kind of backs up the case for her then. Jealous gods are shit.

Zeus would not appreciate talking shit about his waifu.

Can Zeus even be considered to have a waifu as much as he fucked around? I mean yeah, Hera was his wife but not sure I'd call her his waifu.

Zeus was his own Waifu

She was the closest to that, she was both his legal spouse and his onee-chan.

They were muslims and kikes and witch covens were proto-tumblr. Read the OP. That happens to a country that does not burn witches.

I remember reading a post by an user a while ago discussing his frequent trips to Korea.
He said that it was a pleasant enough place, clean, polite & friendly people. however he said that something was off, he could not shake the feeling that there was something very wrong in Korea another user also said they experienced the same feeling on his visits. Now we know why, the country is literally being controlled by a bunch of delusional cunts who perceive themselves as Gods.

lmao let us know how that turns out #1 good goy

Ugly ass, dog face gooks thinking they're goddess because they inheritate money haha. Probably half of them killed a husband.

Oh wait, no, we have that… how the fuck do ones become a billionaire being psychic??? BEST Korea invasion when? Kim must save the other slanty eyed fucks. Fishhead liberation nao!

iirc gangnam style translates into 'rich american scum style' that has been ruining western culture

Muism, the traditional Korean religion is alive and well inside Korea. Its basically the backbone of their entire culture. That's why their interpretations of religions are so weird. They had to adapt to Muism, not the other way around. Only the Japanese colonization was able to actually curb it. Park Chung-Hee continued this, but obviously Koreans are still obsessed with fortune telling, occult shit (Talmud in every house), and oddly enough, dancing, which also dates back to shaman dances.

Maybe this is some secret society of mudongs who still control strings through different corps, religious sects, and political groups. The Yakuza and Christian religious cult connected to the Sewol Ferry sinking and how it allowed the gov to pass all kinds seems totally fishy. The Korean government is also the one spearheading the UN against the Japanese on their pornography and shit. Park Chung-Hee actually promoted good relationship with the Japanese.

I'm going to go on a limb and say this group isn't SJW feminist cult but an old secret cult that is exacting revenge on Park Chung-Hee and the Japanese. Also I've heard stories about some of the Korean Christian churches here in the states. Weird rituals and odd obsessions with genetics. Heard some will genetically match you with a bride from Korea.

It's mudang

This sounds like a bond movie script.

There will be nothing about this in western media.

what!? shes a fucking psychic? source plz….this is too sp00ky

what!? shes a fucking psychic? source plz….this is too sp00ky

Do you really think it's a coincidence that Kubrick died right after making it?

Gonna post those caps since yesterday really didn't have time and this could clear some dispute.

She's a shaman

Right on cue, the LARPagan D/C shills.

Right on cue, the LARPagan D/C shills.

what do you mean!? a billionaire shaman!? I need sources so i can red pill normies

I've started reading up on Muism and mudangs. It has legit parallels with Hermeticism.

checked

Move to Africa, China or Worst Korea. Cuckstianity is doing well in those places and dying in the West.

jesus christ what world am I living in? 2016 is something fucking else

maybe theres another hitler brewing right now?

or many of them?

look to your left look to your right, one of them is bound to become hitler because marxist kikes only want you to produce degenerate art.

what?

Theyre all in korean m8
You aint redpilling no one

Read the pics in the first few posts of thread #1 here

Olga of Kiev

would pay to see a gay owl and a gay moloch in a gay parade to awake the normies

Every goddamn time.

I too started reading conspiracy and Holla Forums stuff years ago to laugh at insane people who believe that jews control everything, but after a while it all just started making sense and I started believing some of the stuff. Now here I am in the current year praising Kek, believing in meme magic and jews controlling everything.

In what other ways are you mentally deficient?

Yes

He was Jewish though…

But he went against the clan.

Kubrick was about as close to being our guy as a Hollywood director can be. No wonder they had him killed.

Well following that line of thought, our waifus would fit that role wouldn't they? The feminine counterpart to the male such as Freya to Odin. I suppose there may be a few witches of the old stock left, by witch I mean the good and supportive kind but good luck getting them to come out from wherever they're hiding. If there are any left theyre in hiding or practicing in secret

Well following that line of thought, our waifus would fit that role wouldn't they? The feminine counterpart to the male such as Freya to Odin. I suppose there may be a few witches of the old stock left, by witch I mean the good and supportive kind but good luck getting them to come out from wherever they're hiding. If there are any left theyre in hiding or practicing in secret

Fucked my post.
But in the context of this thread, this shadow governments always have both a deep esoteric background leaning to Satanism and jewish influence.

KJU should reunify Korea. They would fare much better with him in charge.

South Korea is a joke, in the opening ceremony of Park there was literally her american pimp overseeing it all by her side.

Every goddamn time.

Kim-dong un isn't a commie and you as well as me know this.

At least KJU has sense of love, maybe a bit twisted, for his people, he doesn't want to nuke South Korea. He wants to nuke Nippon.

HOLY FUCK
CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED CONNECTION

Yeah, that's why he throws them in the all-too-old commie labor camps for daring to disagree and kills his people on a daily basis. He ain't nothing but cornered red scum, clinging on to his chink allies while they wonder wether to discard him to the americans or not. Fuck that.

subversion of low test gooks is going according to (((plan))), their history is replete with homosexuals and monolithic imperial structures where they die like peons to protect the emperor.

The Mongols didn't wipe them out because they mistook the men for women.

(((Jesus of Nazareth))) was a kike also
What merit does that hold?

trump made anime real with meme magic and our help.
this has been decided for a while, but is coming to light now.

Can you explain the DBZ election?

Now lad.
Grab your power fist.

no its not its how memes work. Its how they always worked. The vast masses are always too stupid to grasp new concepts but they even their idiocy can add to the collective conscious. What is scary is normies being tricked into giving power to kike lies. Giving power to that which will destroy the kikes once and for all is a beautiful thing.

What anime was brexit?

The more complete story is that he didn't pay attention to anything in school that wasn't art or history, and he deliberately got shit grades to spite his dad for wanting him to be a public servant. When he applied for art school they rejected him on the basis that he's too much of an architect and should go learn that trade, but the cruel twist is that in order to get into architecture school, he needed the grades and graduation certificate from school, that he gave up on for art.

Bureaucracy burned him as a child, which naturally lead him to making something better.

Ok goys, I have a story for you.

Looks like the people of South Korea are not happy about "corruption" either.

reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-politics-idUSKCN12T08V

or Soros have some nefarious thugs here too.

Prosecutors are investigating two of Park's aides who allegedly helped Choi get access to drafts of Park's speeches and set up two foundations with about 50 billion won ($44 million) in contributions from conglomerates that she later benefited from, South Korea's Yonhap news agency reported.

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/20/report-clinton-foundation-donor-lands-taxpayer-funded-factory-haiti-invests-top-clinton-aides-company/

Damnit, forgot to break links.

ny
times.com/2012/07/06/world/americas/earthquake-relief-where-haiti-wasnt-broken.html

So

It's a 1-way street back into the country, looking for slave labor.
This why we're hearing so much from Trump about bringing jobs home. This is such a mess.

From the same article:

DUDE TAX-FREE SHILLARY CLINTON LABOR LMAO

Spunky underdog fights a larger opponent yet still comes out on top. What anime ISNT that really?

so not only did we stop hitler from destroying the jewlluminati, we also stopped the japanese from eliminating all the gooks and chinks.

#MAGA

The one where you and your Holla Forums friends die.

Gookanon here. These anons gets it. Choi is '무당 (Mudang)', which is more like shaman than psychic. Being a mudang need psychic power, but mudang is not like western psychic.

I made situation update on Holla Forums.
>>>Holla Forums11109708

The leaks and rumor claims that 2014 Sewol ferry sinking incident was actually mass human sacrifice ritual done by '8선녀 (8 Goddess)'. It's hard to believe but hey, 9/11 happened too.

I like it when it's not derailed by nork shits and "Muh Japs", "Muh chinks". Keep it that way.

next time make your sitrep here
게이머게이트 좆망함
Holla Forums에다 올려

next time make your sitrep here
게이머게이트 좆망함
Holla Forums에다 올려

In "normal" christianity, the idea isn't that the only supernatural power comes from god and angels, but that they're inherently superior to any other sources of such power, due to coming from the singular almighty god and being incorruptible. Simon Magnus is the most obvious example. He was a magic man who used his powers to fly and perform other feats, and wanted to get in on this whole Jesus Christ thing.

However, he wanted to use his wealth and power to essentially buy miracles and power within the church. However the church was adamant that such power could not be bought or traded.

Woong-ki Kim

Sae-A Trading Company

dig dig dig dig dig

this could be the clinton link

세아상역 is a global textile/fabric industrial powerhouse managed and owned by gooks
Kim is just hellbent on getting good PR by helping out Haiti and Clintons just made a token investment on them for PR, that's it

and the investment is not big enough to be an under-the-table money transfer

Faggot I've been waiting for this moment for nearly a decade.

ALL OR NOTHING CUNTS
ATLANTIS 2.0 OR GALACTIC CONQUEST

Why do you insist on following rules that were by semite dessert dwellers for other semite dessert dwellers and their incompetent women?

Because that makes the worst of them semite desert dwellers really angsty.

Jewish "demons" are your fucking ally as a white person. Satan is (((their))) enemy not ours. When will you Judeo-Christian fucks realize this.

So you would poison your own spirit and doom your progeny to a degenerate society just to make foreigners angry?
Seems like a great reason for embracing a religion of race traitors.

If I didn't know he was being a facetious dick about it I would actually commend his level of sheer spite. However it is most likely a judeo-xian defense mechanism. I really hate abrahamics

It's true, NK is more racially pure than you guys (worst Korea).

We did not have these issues for the last 11 centuries of complete Christian domination in our continent, on the contrary these pretty much begun when we collectively tipped our fedoras decided that we were too euphoric by the enlightenment.

You mean it wasn't christcucks who murdered the traditionalist Europeans and consolidated power in order to hand it over to Semites? Because I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have any of these problems if we had never let our culture be so closely tied to a globalist sham of a religion. Cuckstian idealism has been quoted by every liberal movement as justification for how open borders, desegregation, or miscegenation are moral and necessary.

And let's not forget that the era of "christendom" was marked by constant internal warfare due to the draconian authority of the church which reduced the lower classes to slaves for the benefit of cuckstian nobles and their court jews. This was combined with a complete backslide in culture, technology, and spirituality from which we have yet to recover.

Cuckstianity is trash, and all christcucks are race traitors

only marginally
and it wont mean jack shit when they all starve to death to extinction
pic related

Food shortages are temporary, genetics are forever, gook.

So they have probably the biggest story of the century around, and literally NO MEDIA has reported on it.

Not even the Filterman.

Anyone have a link with clear connections between the cult involved with the Sewol ferry and the cult involved with the president? I could only find the name of the cult involved with the president in one article, "The Church of Eternal Life", and I couldn't find reference to this name in any of the articles about the billionaire and the Sewol Ferry cult. How do we know these are the same cult? Sorry if someone has already posted this.

Plenty of cults to pick from

Only that wherever they go they get their asses kicked out in embarrassing fashion each time like some bad villains from a comic.

They have gotten their asses kicked out in so many kingdoms and throughout history that their whole religion is about how to avoid getting kicked out, but still they fail at that and their hosts still end up hating them. This has gone on so long that the jewish people in itself is a highly neurotic and paraoid type of people which have a hard time functioning normally in a society.

They are mental train-wrecks and their culture is a sign of that.

Lol at only giving Northern Euros redeeming qualities
if anything ALL races have something that redeems them or that makes them shit.

Why are you led to believe media in this instance, when in every other instance they lie to you?

None of the archives in the OP mention the 8 goddesses or the boat sinking conspiracy. What are the sources for them?

it aint forever if you can't feed yourselves long enough to propagate, you dumb 외국인

we're gonna continue kiking if shillary wins
we're gonna unleash our hidden power level as nationalists if trump wins
we don't believe in anything but survival

GUYS

I think I just realized something about all of this.

Worst Korea has one of the most aggressive internet addiction stances there is. What's one game that South Koreans all played? Starcraft. Every gook would always zerg rush, and in there gloating victory would type KEKEKE. It all speaks for itself. By their policies they were undermining Kek's inadvertent worship.

KEK HELPED EXPOSE THIS SHADOW GOVERNMENT AS VENGEANCE

more like gratitude for helping him getting meme'd back to life
if kek was vengeful he would've left Korea keep rotting from within by cultists

How does it feel to know the leftists Glorious North Korean goverment has been trying to prevent his?

Go away Holla Forums. North Korea is the closest [CURRENT YEAR] country to Uncle Adolf's Germany and we all know how you limp dicks feel about le ebil racist Nadzis.

Lenin's corpse hasn't gotten a blowjob in ages. Get to work.

Trump IS anime made real

We live in a rime where a Mexican cartoon frog is a symbol of white nationalism according to the ADL

I hope you don't seriously believe that

What's the song? Sounds familiar

Maybe so, but where the Koreans and Chinese were fucked into oblivion by degenerate Mongol admixture, Japan is NEVAR CONQUERED

plenty gook/mongol seeds were spread there too

A few villages razed doesn't alter the entire genetic line of Japan faggot.

one drop rule nigger
only a few villages in the north were razed before Korea endorsed the mongols as new china

Is the jews behind the shadow government? I am curious to know who.

Congratulations then. You are the descendant of traitors.

Isn't it the most prominent example of "not true communism" cases you hippies cry about all the time? :^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudica
This all has very little to do with gender, despite it being an attack vector used against the SK.

Japs got it right.
Animism is not THE correct religion, but it's a correct religion. It's what we had in many places of Europe before Christianity came and it's what made many of the "christian" miracles happen.

How do you think we've gotten to this point? Our ancestors have been failing in their duties for many generations, ever since they acquiesced to the murder and replacement of traditional European leaders with christcuck thugs and their Semitic masters.

That is why we cannot be allowed to make the same mistakes. All Semites and Semitic ideologies must be eradicated. So, do you want to be a race traitor or an heir of Europa?

Yep, Shintoism is pretty based. Most every folk religion is close to the truth, probably as close as is possible within the framework of 3.5D reality.

crypto-jews

i's basically the old european royalty, descended / inter-mixed / race-mixed from egyptian pharaos, having had to get married / inter-mix / race-mixed to money-lending jews - and their kids run the show now.
Queen of england along with her other relatives all over europe and crypto-jew conversos called Jesuits who own the vatican are the ones who are the shadow government.

and every "conspiracy theorist" who is somewhat popular, and is still allowed to spew their bullshit all over the internet and allowed to write books, you name them, literally each one of them is controlled opposition.
steven greer? alex jones? david icke? rense? tsarion? jordan maxwell? lol you think there is even one who is against them? no buddy, they are all on the elites' paychecks.
if you know their name, they are probably already bought.

Feels bad.

You're getting a waifu user and you are going to like it

these digits user

why does this have to be so

So have we figured out which Jewish tribe this is connected to yet?

(South) Koreans are definitely the Jews of Asia, from personal experience.
They clearly revere the Jewish culture. Read this article if you don't believe me:
archive.is/5AQxi
Also, of course there's the fact that both Koreans and Jews make up victim narratives against the WWII Axis Powers.

Checked

DIGITS OF TRUTH

Your dubs say that Kek blesses this idea

CHECKED

Checked.
South Koreans are definitely Crypto-Jews. The Zainichi control organised crime through the Yakuza, as well as having attempted to subvert the traditional Japanese culture through the news media and some new-school cucked anime.

we should predict what year this gets made into an anime.

I'll say 2018.

VERIFIED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT

So, uh, which one of you guys actually buy into hysteria?

Chinese too, when it comes to jewing people out of money, worship of Jewish culture (this is a huge trend now in China, there are all kinds of books on the Jews and their "success" trending,) and false victim narratives about evil European oppressors and WWII - they are right up there with the Jews. Koreans and Chinese are jewier than jews half of the time.

There's a lot of shit going down in South Korea right now, it's just not being shown in western media.

the only thing NK is trying to prevent is its own people from starving

Spoiler: it fails miserably

There has always been a large Jewish-Chinese population in China; they've set up shop for thousands of years. It's not a trend at all –it's just out in the open now thanks to the powers of the internet and social media.

If you want a good visual representation of what (((they))) want the goy to be, look at Chinese peasants. their situation has not improved one single fucking bit and has remained a constant for thousands of years.

Weak culture, cult shit comes in, esp. if you have a female head of the state females are really susceptible to that crap.
Female heads of state = disaster in self preservatstion.

Politicians think that they can apply the way of science or business operates on their shit while leaving out basic permiters. Which means the well being of the citizens of said nations or stability without using redudant mechanisms like intelfags use them.
Their perimeters should be simple and their methods should have no bounds, but they forget the basic perimeters are simple.
Female heads of state are easy to bend, since they have a bigger area of emotional exploitation.

And maybe, just maybe they use female managers to do shit since they are functional retards when it comes down to certain levels, business or states. So if i would be in charge, i would install female managers because i can easily make them to do what i want.

It's a mess there. Why are they trying to censor it so badly? Meanwhile anytime Kim Jong Un farts they report on that.

Group cohesion, a big dangouers dicator, what greater threat could be there. Every modern society uses certain psychological "warfare" to ensure that their cititzens are the most productive and most creative.

Men thrive the most when amoungst peers, and the other cucks get sorted into social media posting shit and the real men get distracted from them.

So if i would be in charge, i would sort the sjws and their antipart into the same sphere let them expend their energy while at the same i put the others that i consider into a different sphere. Which is one part of social engineering.
So ideally i put every part in their sphere while they leave the basic structure intact, since every part has their counterpart in this day and age, and if one part loses i elevate them.
State of the art is mitigation, using psychology and big data.
The manhatten project of the human mind.

Really crazy.

Really crazy comes when the banking sector collapses, if you do not act on that, you ll see some real might not rotshield might but something that leaves you no choice.

Any new good research into this? I feel like this is something similar to if the Kabbalist was exposed in western nations. There could be something to learn here, then again Korea is so fucking opaque, it's going to be difficult

Anyone else feel a tad bit scared?

Pro tip for Holla Forumsacks:
If you are buying cheapo batteries from ebay (18650, 26650, AA, AAA, rechargable…) dont. Just dont.
They usually put really high capacity numbers like "9900 mAh" or "5000 mAh", sell them for dirt cheap and free shipping ofc goy :^).

If you see seller selling few dozen of them, having sold only few dozen of them, or anything above, beware. Also, there might be few sneaky gooks in " genuine" section selling overpriced shitty but more crypto fakes (for differentiating these you might have to look in their other items and see what they usually sell and in what quantities).

Prosecutors say they can't avoid investigating the president herself now based on investigations made so far.

And Park, out of her desperation to keep her job until her term is over, only expressed the will the cooperate with the questioning, if necessary.

And NIS started shilling all out for sympathy for president in the news comment sections, and none of the gooks are buying it.

Pic related will be the next Korean president.

If Trump can make it, so can he.

South Korea is western goalpost for keeping NK and China in check.
Why do you think there was sudden spike in cultural import of SK to west (kpop, Gangam style…).

I would think that the SK is just a puppet for west, seeing how these 8 goddesses overstepped their "power limit" (if you become so powerful that you become a threat to higher ups then they might just destroy you, for even daring to getting close to them) this might be just a localized limited hangout (not wanting other countries to suspect similar things, and sheeple of SK will forget about this thing after they have their little witch hunt) after which the real overseers will put real ovedient people in place that will know their place after seeing what happened to Choi.

They all say Talmud on them in Korean, in conjunction with something else. First and third images literally translate to "Talmud Story" or "Stories of the Talmud" to put it nicely

Talmud = 탈무드

Prenatal Audiobook

What's the context behind the pic? That's Croatian news, no?

I experienced a major metanoia in September 2015. Before then I experienced synchronicities and dabbled into psychedelics/philosophy. I guess it was only a matter a time given my perseverance, open mindedness, and being forgiving that it would happen.

Anyway it was the most profound moment of my life. It was an awakening, enlightenment, whatever you want to call it. All I can say is that this metanoia is the ultimate grace of god and an inseparable connection with the source. The truth of life thus unveils itself. The journey afterwards is another interesting story, but I digress.

I feel the same energy as you, user. I have similar visions or realizations. Life is just a lucid and beautiful sandbox for me to further mold myself and help guide others away from darkness. I'm happy you're on this path. It's quite interesting that Holla Forums attracts such a high amount of spiritually awakened anons in comparison to other places on the web. It's one reason why I assume this board is constantly raided.

woulda been dubtrips. alas, you were 3 off tripdubs.

bump for limit