BUNDY STANDOFF TRIAL COMPLETE

ALL DEFENDANTS FOUND NOT GUILTY

BUNDY WALKS

DISCUSSION AND SALT MINING THREAD

ore gonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2016/10/judge_welcomes_new_juror_direc.html#incart_river_index_topics

archive.is/5NlJt

>"Starting over may seem frustrating, U.S. District Judge Anna J. Brown told the jurors in court. "Do not let it discourage you.

TL;DR - Feds from Oregon standoff BTFO, Bundy and co. walk

Also, how the fuck isn't there already a thread? I'm usually slow as fuark on this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/CDjIG
intellihub.
themarshallreport.wordpress.
breitbart.
powerlineblog.
ijr.
dailycaller.
archive.is/hwU6t
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1301831
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I had no idea that there were so many feds undercover trying to provoke them. Shit was a total clusterfuck. When people say that white conservatives are a terroristic threat it is a manufactured lie and this was proof.

its why anonymous works

the feds fuck you up the ass with all this "gas the kikes" bullshit.

FIRST POST… is actually pretty good.

I got a joke. How can you tell who the fed is at a klan meeting? He brings the dynamite.

It's a hollow victory if anything. I'm glad that they won't be charged, but in the end they still lost, this is just to appease those who would go batshit if they did send them to jail.

Yeah gas is just a funny meme. Bullets work best for sending kikes to hell.

WEW LADS THE CONSTITUTION WILL BE UPHELD TODAY!!!
YOU CAN BET YOUR FUGGING ASS THAT AFTER THIS BUNDY AND CO WILL BE BUILDING UP THAT MILITIA
'Tis a great day to be a burger.

I fail to see how this is hollow, as all Bundy lost was some time and possibly money. As long as he keeps his ranch and isn't in serious financial trouble he's probably fine.

God, I can't even imagine the butthurt up in Portland right now.

Wow it's fucking nothing. Is that really all they could come up with?

The national attention alone this brought and specifically from that of the lolbertarians and radical militiamen will ensure their movement grows. This will be incredibly important if HRC steals the election. We may soon see actual militias of 1000s of veterans forming around burgerland.

It could go two ways. Either a way to collect all the patriots in a place in an attempt to slaughter them or it will be a huge boon for the patriots and they can work together.

yes I'm aware a wholesale slaughter/honeypot wouldn't go well for the feds but I think they are stupid enough to try it

I read nearly half the people in that building were undercover Feds. There was an implication that they provided a lot of the firearms there too.

I really can't fault the anons that don't want to link up IRL

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1923430_Bundy_2Malheur_Boogiloo15_Informants.html

This is major. It shows how afraid (((they))) are.
A few years ago they'd have jailed them all, but now with the upcoming elections and threat of violence they needed to make up an excuse to release them all.

Trump should invite them to one of his rallies. (Someone message him on twitter?)

Being an agent for an insurgency can be just as effective.
One man can really throw a wrench into the works if he tries.

Being an agent for an insurgency can be just as effective.
One man can really throw a wrench into the works if he tries.

If I'm reading this right, then the whole thing was an FBI setup… and it backfired. It also explains why they turned down so much help when it was offered to them. Can't have the actual patriots figure them out and then tell the world… while it's happening.

But one thing escapes me… why all the PMC bs after that in the town?

Just remember though user, we do the intel agents jobs for free and have the best propaganda capabilities of the entire clearnet. Some of us will have to infiltrate these militias though, at least virtually, solely to root out the subverters. Most militiamembers are naturally paranoid too.
Seems like it's almost time for the first mega /polintelpro/ job that BMW has been constructing for the past year.

http:// www.militianet.org/militia-groups.shtml

The complete and utter butt-devastation over at reddit is truly a thing to behold. I'm honestly surprised by this news. I wouldn't be surprised if this was a calculated decision meant to ratchet up tensions another notch before the election.
"DEM CRACKAS ONLY GOT OFF CUS DAY IS WHITE AND SHEIT"

Wew! celebrate. Also plenty of salt on twatter to mine

Holla Forums can put its finely-honed skills of shill spotting to work

My bad, I thought the govt. had gotten a hold of his land at this point.

What is going on? I'm super fucking late on this and have no clue.

All those links are dead user.

As far as I'm aware Bundy still has his land, his buddy who was shot on the other hand…

Look up the Malheur Standoff from January and get informed.

Anyone mind looking at twitter and grabbing some of the salt?

pic related

Most of them moved to social media or the darkweb. Just google the name of your state's militia, sure you'll find it.

shidd

I'll try.

The Feds fucking killed a man over this shit. They need to all pay with their own lives the faggots.

RIP LaVoy Finicum

The similarities to what happened at Ruby Ridge are incredible.

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

also, shameless self bumping this has me hyped

Shame an innocent man had to be gunned down in the snow because some retard (((Agent))) jumped in front of his van.

He was straight up murdered, but don't tell Obongo that.

Reminder there's uranium on those ranches. Uranium that Hillary wanted.

>Minoggio was one of 15 confidential informants who fed the FBI information about the occupiers, testimony showed.
>Defense lawyer Matthew Schindler argued that the defense team had the right to know who the "mystery people'' were who brought the 22 long guns and 12 handguns to the refuge

I've been saving this for awhile….

Fuckin aye.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW
..does not qualify as a call to imminent lawless action since it is not feasible in a literal sense nor sufficiently specific.

Now if we were to say "We should gas this particular kike on this particular date.", that's another story!

RIP Finnicum.
You did your best to MAGA, drawing your weapon and standing your ground after getting shot by these kikes.

Your death will not be in vain.

So those two at the very end who went from "going out in a blaze of glory" to "singing kumbaya and get arrested"…were they informants?

Excellent trips friend, but it's even better than that. The jury of 12 of their peers is what set them free. This means that not only are the kikes scared out of their minds, but 12 normalfags all got together and decided fuck the judge, fuck the prosecutor, fuck the lying press, these men deserve to be free.
The masses are waking up.

lawyer rode the lightning

archive.fo/CDjIG

Proud to be 'Murican.

What I really wanted, though, was for the occupiers to secede and proclaim the Malheur National Republic, consisting of the refuge and the adjoining ranches. The form of government would be, every two months the five or six big landowners converge in a clearing, and discuss any business around a campfire after which they get wicked drunk and blast country music into the night.

This thread makes me very happy.

That's quite the lawyer.

I'd hire him.

Wonderful, now they're going after our lawyers in retribution for doing a good job.

GOD IS WITH US

THIS CONFIRMS AMERICA WILL BE MADE GREAT AGAIN

I'm so fucking glad for these people.

Holy fuck. Based lawyer

So they were acquitted but are still being held.

Seriously that lawyer needs to be given a shot somewhere in the Donald's administration, maybe put him in charge of the Special Investigation against Hilalry.

Now that's a warm thought.

they're being transferred to Nevada. I suspect so they can't rally more people.

He's earning his paycheck, no doubt about it.

That is the biggest pile of shit I've heard.

Daily reminder that federal judges get the rope.

Isn't that the one where they actually served their time fully, were released, then the FBI said they were going to arrest them again?

Criminal defense lawyers don't just represent people you personally like. The 6th Amendment applies to everyone. You'll change your mind when you find out he's defended a transgender Muslim nigger who stole Trump signs.

That's the one where the penalty included a fine of unpayable scale that required them to sell their property to the government.

THE PROPERTY HILLARY SOLD TO ROSATOM BECAUSE IT CONTAINS URANIUM.

Don't worry, {worry a little} barring any shenanigans, hopefully they'll get aquitted there too.

even so, at least he takes his job and oath seriously…unlike say Comey.

Yes.

I used to get red in the face about this shit, but not anymore. It is a quiet, deliberate rage now.

Proud to hear this. I'm glad they "surrendered" and it worked out this way, glad for all parties. Good moment for USA.

Just don't do anything crazy user…and that goes for the rest of you…not yet and not soon..I..I care about you all too much…

Read the thread.

Double jeopardy. Aquittal without release.

The wall of bodies got 10' higher.

The more I think about it, the more this could be a devastating blow to Hillary's campaign message that Russia is after us.

intellihub. com/clinton-foundation-payoffs-promised-hammond-ranch-other-publically-owned-lands-russia/

themarshallreport.wordpress. com/2016/01/24/clinton-foundation-pockets-massive-payoffs-from-russia-for-mining-rights-in-wyoming-and-oregon-hammond-ranch-part-of-the-deal/

breitbart. com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/25/flashback-clintons-loved-russia-enough-sell-uranium/

powerlineblog. com/archives/2016/08/memo-sheds-new-light-on-clinton-russia-uranium-scandal.php

ijr. com/2015/04/305269-2-hillary-clinton-influence-russian-nuclear-fuel-deal-clinton-foundation-received-millions-dollars/

dailycaller. com/2016/07/27/these-are-the-two-companies-that-might-land-clintons-foundation-in-big-legal-trouble/

THE CLINTON FOUNDATION USED CANADIAN PROXIES TO SELL NUCLEAR MATERIALS TO THE RUSSIANS OUT FROM UNDER THE FEET OF AN AMERICAN CITIZEN AND THEN LEGALLY STRONG-ARMED THEM INTO CAPITULATING AGAINST THEIR WILL

You're missing one key part.
I think most who say that want to take over the government and then enact it as a law. This would be legal in every sense of the word.

CUE FED PERPETRATED FALSE FLAG TO REGAIN GOVERNMENT SYMPATHY AND ASSUAGE FED BUTTHURT…

I respect him for doing his duty, and respect him more for going above and beyond his duty in his protecting of innocent white men targeted by the feds.

Those double trips are right on the money!

I'm surprised that they got off. I thought they had all been killed and replaced at the end of the standoff.

I was also the victim of an unjust justice system, for nearly a year I was forcibly confined completely alone unable to have any human interaction meanwhile my name and reputation were dragged through the mud and I was ostracized by all my peers and my own family. I was not even allowed to exercise. Once a month I'd have a meeting with a psychologist who was pissed off at my holding state and had actually started helping me plan an escape to South America if they refused to release me. The man was a former cop btw. Apparently not even the judge had known how I was being held and he gave me a half assed apology while overturning my conviction.

I honestly couldn't tell you if this is reality or I'm dreaming it from my cell. I can promise you that what I'm going to do is far from stupid.

Crazy however, it will certainly seem.

RIP LaVoy. WEBM of his last breath.

working on my ffmpeg skills so if vid related quality sucks i can try again

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFaggot.

Oh, nevermind. I get it. The article had rolling updates.

How in the fuck did the defense allow this guy to be part of the jury?

WAAAAH muh white privilege :(((((((
Standing in an empty cabin with guns is literally Hitler terrorism!

webm for retards is an amazing piece of software

Top Kek.

damn checked

leRN2 archive

How does it go again?
Soap box
Ballot box
Jury box
Ammo box

From October 17th:

Defense rests with witness confirming he was FBI informant and ran occupation's shooting range

archive.is/hwU6t

Holy shit that article is fucking gold. The FBI was absolutely all over that shit. My favorite part is that they charged all the defendants with impeding the ability of Fish and Wildlife and BLM employees from doing their jobs through force / intimidation. The implication of that is that you have to actually intimidate at least one of those employees, and a further implication is that the employees would be expected to be on site if not for said intimidation.

Quote from the article:
TOPKEK
The fucking manager of the Malheur refuge himself admitted NO personnel were there during the entire occupation. That by itself is probably what dismantled the entire case.

One more fun thing about the FBI informants:
>Nine of the 15 were at the refuge for various lengths of time between Jan. 4 and Jan. 26, according to a statement that Assistant U.S. Attorney Craig Gabriel read to jurors. Those nine included the three who have been identified at trial: Minoggio, defense witness Terri Linnell of California and Mark McConnell, who was the driver of the Jeep that Ammon Bundy was riding in when he was arrested on Jan. 26.

Ammon Bundy was literally lead directly in to an arrest trap because he was riding in a vehicle being driven by a fucking FBI informant. Holy fucking shit. These motherfuckers practically architected the entire thing. The FBI HAD TO HAVE KNOWN exactly where all of the people at the refuge were going and why, they had to have known that LaVoy and others had weapons with them, and they STILL violently intercepted them and killed LaVoy. If they didn't know ANY of those things, why the fuck did they have FIFTEEN informants?

A friend of mine got him off by the way. (He was Bundy's legal adviser)

This is just how the FBI operates though. Sending actual criminals (like Hillary Clinton) to prison is too hard, so they have to manufacture strawman criminals to go after. The FBI is truly pathetic.

being appeased = winning

Heil.

Fucking Comey. I hope Trump gives him everything he deserves when he takes office.

It's a mystery. Maybe Mr. BLM lied.

Fuck yeah Mormons did something uncucked for once!

So this motivate the militias even more. FBI action backfired on them.

I wish the judicial branch would give things like this a second thought a little more often. Dude gets on that jury that is ex-BLM and nobody figures it out? He has to admit in the deliberations that he's biased before the other jurors figure they should kick him off? Why is it that there is no post-hoc investigation of this? I don't think any of us would be surprised if this guy was a plant, particularly given the odd level of influence of BLM in the area of the Hammond and other ranches.

It certainly confirms what most of us know to be true - that the FBI will either try to infiltrate directly or will turn existing participants into informants. I think a lot of anons might not have considered the latter possibility as seriously as the former. The Bundys obviously gave this little consideration as well given that they were probably interacting with FBI or informants constantly given the number of them at the refuge. As I quoted above, Ammon Bundy was arrested more or less because he was being driven by an FBI informant.

Hopefully all of the poorly informed militias out there are paying attention to this and coming up with strategies to combat infiltration.

This makes absolutely no sense. Since half(?) of that SUV's passengers were informants, why was the FBI shooting at the SUV? If someone can post those webms of the end of that chase, it'd be nice.

What does this mean for the guy that was killed during that action?

Ammon Bundy was not in the SUV with LaVoy and the three others. Ammon, a man named Brian Cavalier, and the informant were in the Jeep behind LaVoy's truck. We didn't know at the time, but the reason the Jeep pulled over is that it was being driven by the FBI informant named in the article linked by . LaVoy continued driving up the road, culminating in the video we've all seen. Ryan Bundy is the one that was with him in the truck, along with Shawna Cox and another woman. Clearly none of them were informants.

As for LaVoy's death, as I said before, it was totally preventable. I think at the time most normalfags assumed there was no FBI infiltration at the refuge, but we obviously discussed that on here and it was pretty obvious with the likes of Pete Sanshilli running all over Burns, OR taking video. Thing is, I don't think we could have predicted the degree of infiltration that happened. Given that we now know there were 15 informants and tons of FBI running all over Burns and other areas, it's not at all a foregone conclusion that the FBI knew exactly what was going on the whole time. I mean, how do you think they had a road block set up on the right road at the right time to intercept LaVoy? Either the informant told them, or he set the course they followed ahead of time knowing that he was guiding them in to a trap. Given that level of knowledge / influence and having intimate details about how well prepared and willing to fight someone like LaVoy was, the clear answer to prevent loss of life in general was to allow them to travel back to the refuge peacefully and work from there. The fact they didn't do that is fucking scandalous and it surprises me to this day that no heads rolled as a result.

His wife is suing the FBI, but I haven't heard anything further about how that's going.

This is how you spot the kikes desperately attempting to poison the well and save their worthless hides.

It wasn't so much killing him as the message they want to send. Do not go against us you filthy white goyim! If you do we will shut you down! You have no rights or voice aryan man, go wait for death and keep working to pay for Jose Moses,Mohammed,and Jamals new car and house.

Wow this is huge. It's refreshing and unexpected to see the justice system actually giving out justice for once.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1301831

even better

can we spin this to Hillary getting white privilege from the FBI?

A bunch of pissed off dudes with AR's tend to do that