Wojack's plan skidded a bit

http:// www.nbcnewyork. com/news/local/Mike-Pence-Campaign-Plane-Slides-off-Runway-LaGuardia-398964271.html%3famp=y

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/InesdLC/status/791791692143792128
twitter.com/mike_pence/status/791750139077591040
archive.is/73DQ7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engineered_materials_arrestor_system
archive.is/VnPJK
en.wik
av
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LaGuardia is such a fucking shitpile.

Assassinating Wojak would be the dumbest fuck-up possible for the kikes and GUARANTEES Trump would pick up the baddest goy imaginable to replace him

FUCK THAT NEO-CON MORON

This was more serious than the media is reporting. The plane seriously fucked up dozens of feet of tarmac.

tarmac video: twitter.com/InesdLC/status/791791692143792128

Any aviation spergs know how common it is for a plane to destroy a runway?

Guys the plane was held up before this flight. They tried to crash the plane with no survivors.

Little do they know that we control the memes.

Sperg here.

Better equipped runways have "aerated concrete" at the ends of the runways which is designed to collapse in the event a plane reaches it to assist with braking.

It fucks up the concrete massively, as expected, but does a good job of stopping the plane completely overshooting.

Holy fuck that kike shot up like a rocket.

ok that makes the accident look less serious

It's the NY version of Newark Airport.

I only fly into Philly now and for the past 20 years if I can help it - even though the traffic is hell getting out of the city. I have flown into Mercer Airport (who the fuck knew that there was a nice part of Trenton NJ and that it actually had an airport) and just get on the train 10 minutes away, it's a hidden gem.

If I ever gain massive amounts of money and political clout I am going to destroy Homeland Securty and all the niggers that work TSA.

Airport Travel used to be, civilized. I am not talking 40 years ago, every man in a hat, reading newspapers and kissing your girlfriend at the actual GATE time either. 1995 is the last year I remember it was good.

I have made real life fucking friends at airport bars. I would have real, non-artificial chats with fellow travelers in the air.

Niggers. They make everything worse.

twitter.com/mike_pence/status/791750139077591040

I have to admit, I thought Pence was a neo-cuck Gingrich substitute.

He's grown on me.

Apart from being Trump's Wojack, he is a legit "Feels" guy.

Wanting to shock the gay out of faggots, getting attacked by rabid leftists when his doggo died, and now throwin the pigskin around after a near plane crash???

I have a foot on the Pence-Train right now.

MAGA niggers.

This. EMAS have been heavily recommended for all airports and nigh-mandatory for airports with small Runway Safety Areas like La Guardia. EMAS has been pushed ever since accidents like Southwest Flight 1248 or Southwest Flight 1455 where in both cases airplanes have overrun the runways and nearly smashed into gas stations.

If it wasn't for that EMAS it's likely that Pence would be injured.

Fuck me I miss the old aviation industry. Last time I spoke more than a few sentences to any other passenger was when this old Greek woman asked me to move to an aisle seat so her husband could sit in my seat. I had booked my seat 5 months in advance specifically to grab a window seat in a good part of the plane for a 10-hour flight, so I politely told her no.

Her husband sat in the aisle in the row behind us and this old Greek lady spent the rest of the flight talking with another old Greek lady who was sitting next to her. Does this mean I seat-cucked some beta Greek man?

he didn't land so good

He IS a goddamn neocon. Mike “What’s your mother’s maiden name” Pence truly is nothing more than the absolute goodest of goys. He’s the Bush to Trump’s Reagan. He was a concession on Trump’s part to the RNC.

Trump absolutely must not die while Mike “Israel should dictate US policy” Pence is VP.

That's a really good idea.
Cool.

Also really cool.

You're easily fooled. He still is.

Reminder that (((Accidents))) don't happen at this level of power.

This.

Pence was a terrible choice.

Terrible throwing form 2bh

I want to believe

Guess he didn't fly so good.

SKIDDING THIS PLANE
WITH FULL SURVIVORS

What if Trump came back from the future in which the Jews totally won.

f

So what do you guys think about this theory?

PENCE TOOK THE REDPILL CONFIRMED

seriously, what are the odds of these bad things suddenly happening within 2 weeks of the election otherwise?

We would have seen a noticeable public behavioral change to distinguish pre- and post-redpill Pence for that to be the case. As fun as it is to fantasize about Trump inviting Pence to his house to redpill him on the true nature of the kikes, there’s no reason to think it happened.

That doesn't really make much sense. People don't pay much attention for VPs anyways, and even so there was enough news regarding Pence as a traditional republican and even some conspiracies about killing Trump to let Pence take the lead; and others involving catholic apocalypse

That doesn't really make much sense. People don't pay much attention for VPs anyways, and even so there was enough news regarding Pence as a traditional republican and even some conspiracies about killing Trump to let Pence take the lead; and others involving catholic apocalypse

Concern troll detected. The fact you're so dismissive so fast after watching the amount of slander from the (((media))), all the kikes kvetching nonstop on Twitter, Pence's recently saying things against 'a tiny elite in a distant capital telling us how to live our lives'. He also obviously isn't retarded, knows the talking points, knows who supports what, and sees all the Israel-1sters trying to sabotage their campaign.

To think he isn't aware by now is fucking retarded. Now, as to if he has switched sides or not is what's up for debate. Given the assassination of his dog and today's attempt on his life it's a legit consideration. The least you could do is admit it's possible instead of overplaying your 'shut it down' card as we spot these things quicker than you'd think.

As a Brit, I can't get over how American Pence is, it is fantastic.

archive.is/73DQ7

The shill aside I agree and disagree. It is possible Pence turned on the jews once our lord and savior the God Emperor red pilled him, and it is also possible the time travel theory is true and the jews are just now catching on to Pence and who he really is. But I think God Emperor red pilled him.

I though this was interesting so I found out what it was called:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Engineered_materials_arrestor_system

The ingenious European mind never fails to amaze.

speaking

he works as a foot to fill the meme shoe, that's it

trump is actually john conner

Another view.

archive.is/VnPJK

SKIDDING THIS PLANE

WITH NO CASUALTIES=

Goodie-goodie-gosh! How did these go unchecked for so long??!

(wew)

Kill yourself barnyfag.

What if Trump going back in time caused the Berenstain Bears effect?

He is you retard
He's probably the biggest threat to a Trump presidency

dont apologize for knowing useful things, specialized or no

ofc if you know the color of shit from some superhero etc, then gas yourself.

chekkity kekkity

Huffington Post's article about it almost seemed normal, talking about arrestor beds, right up until the very last line they just had to throw in some salty bit about Trump's campaign needing an arrestor bed.

I really want to see those cunts burn.

Is Ireland infested?
I don't know where to put this so I will put it here.

Lol I kinda like Mike pence, he's got good vibes.

Lol I kinda like Mike pence, he's got good vibes.

fucks sake, sorry

Lol I kinda like Mike pence, he's got good vibes

It's not you, the whole site has been double posting.

no, he still talks like a NeoCon and behaves like one, there is no sign whatsoever that he "changed", he still a (((Establishment))) insurance in case the rigging fails, it would be amazing he he ends up dying instead of Trump.

no, he still talks like a NeoCon and behaves like one, there is no sign whatsoever that he "changed", he still a (((Establishment))) insurance in case the rigging fails, it would be amazing he he ends up dying instead of Trump.

I think this is just par for the course for Wojak. We can expect 4 years of feels as a foil to Trump's victories.

Not to mention him constantly counter signalling Trump in things like FP

Jesus. I didn't think it was.

If they keep saying he's a slave to Trump and 6/5th Hitler, I think he'll become way more supportive. That usually happens in these situations.

If they keep saying he's a slave to Trump and 6/5th Hitler, I think he'll become way more supportive. That usually happens in these situations.

Fellow sperg here, this airport is notorious for its potential to have overruns in wet weather. This would have likely ended in a fireball without EMAS.

This was extremely serious, make no mistake. There are buildings and a major roadway not far beyond where the plane stopped. Take a look at TAM Airlines Flight 3054 to see what happens in this situation when you don't have EMAS.

en.wik ipedia.org/wiki/TAM_Airlines_Flight_3054

Non (((MSM)) clickbait description of the accident here:
av herald.com/h?article=49ff6bcc&opt=0

Trump would have had worse than this happen to him already if powerful meme magic wasn't protecting him.

Studdly dduly