Please help me

please help me my name is justin i live in philadelphia i am and have for the past 3 ~ years been attacked/harassed by multiple individuals they are using crazy sick tech that i think is from teleport communications/at&t, comcast, and i think one of those sick "neighborhood watch" nasa/nsa groups who recruits idiots to do their work, please help i have so much evidence but they literally use fiber optics to teleport into houses (Their energy) And have been using microwave tech to verbally harass me where only i can hear please someone help i dont kno where to go some police are involved im so desperate im putting my phone number and a pic i caught of one of them mid teleport please someone who can help please call me 267 918 6042

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC_cOPOaeele1rtSDM2tWe3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get innawoods faggot

Far out.

>>>/fringe/
Btw user, we monitor this board.
Expect a visit shortly. :^)

One of my friends had the exact same problem. You have to remove the transponder, that's the only way. Ususally they implant it behind one of your ears, but it might be in your neck. Good luck.

Luckily for me, I just found out about "gangstalking" and "TIs." You sound like one of those schizophrenic faggots on youtube with their $500 "tabletop defenders."

Get help, user.

this isn't a fukin joke please help imnot fukin kidding listen to this video you can hear what sounds like a smacking sound is their sick version of gangstalking/voice to skull/geofencing this isn't a joke FOR GOD SAKE THIS ISNT A FUKIN JOKE

I can hear it. It's saying "OP is a faggot" over and over again.

good cause they are attempting to block/hinder my internet usage , im gonna post this somewhere else the isn't a joke you morons its beyond a transponder …. if you live in zone 3/philly area you should check out your own house/head … im gonna have to find help somewhere else you should all be fukin ashamed

no you dont get it this is audio stripped from a video in real life i didnt hear that the video caught the audio, for fucks sake wats wrong with u people

Oh wow you can see OP

yes im not lying, that 'man" Was not there iRL neither was that things image on the chest of my shirt, look at the image its not modified look how the reflection is messed up

its actually really rare to see a schizophrenic not type like this.
usually they break every sentence into a new line.
its like the original reddit spacing of the internet.
why do they all type like this and why isn't OP breaking his lines?

because this isn't a joke, i didnt kno where else to go for help this has been going on for 3+ Years culminating tonight when i came home and saw my laptop (My mac, my sp3 is also loaded with proof) was remotely fucked with to the point i cant take anymore

i have a feeling this is one of the bastards … wtf

Pennsylvanian here. Can confirm that OP is retarded with the lack of sentence structure/grammar from filthadelphian schooling.

Pennsylvanian here. Can confirm that OP is retarded with the lack of sentence structure/grammar from filthadelphian schooling.

No idea what you're talking about, I've always seen it only like OP with no line breaks whatsoever and often missing periods

because he is fucking with you, its a personal army request. hence the phone number.

what schizo would every willingly put out their own number on the internet?

because he is fucking with you, its a personal army request. hence the phone number.

what schizo would every willingly put out their own number on the internet?

this is one of them please god tell me these ips are logged

op, do you know anything about nsa operaiton hunter wolf alpha death fire?

This is called schizophrenia.

schizphrenia

Someone call it and post vocaroo

yikes

OP if you are a real person and not a shill trying to make us look ridiculous, please seek help. You have schizophrenia.

Your mind is literally broken. You gotta go get it fixed.

no, he's onto something.

I've encrypted the necessary frequency to shut down the microwave satellites in pic related. Put your computer in the freezer for about an hour and it should start to broadcast. To cancel out the fiber optics you're going to need A LOT of chaff dispersed in the air. So I would recommend microwaving as much electronic/metal material as you can. Don't let up or they will teleport and pull your computer out of the freezer.

capped

People who enable the mentally disabled will hang on dotr.

i'm sorry, but the day of the final reckoning is coming and those who oppose the shambhala will burn.

Check out this guy's youtube channel.
youtube.com/channel/UC_cOPOaeele1rtSDM2tWe3A

He used to drive with the inside of his car lined with mylar until I guess he got pulled over for being a distraction and he had to remove it. OP you're not as crazy as this guy yet, but if you don't seek help, you will be.

another one of them trying (Like the true idiots they really are) to cover their asses .. if im lying why would i post my number please someone who knows what to do please call your the ones with the mental illness for ignoring a post like this and worrying about grammar you ingrates if ur trying to play this down ur either a shill or in on it urself

another one of them trying (Like the true idiots they really are) to cover their asses .. if im lying why would i post my number please someone who knows what to do please call your the ones with the mental illness for ignoring a post like this and worrying about grammar you ingrates if ur trying to play this down ur either a shill or in on it urself

+1

It sounds like you're unwilling to accept the help being offered.

But seriously, why not just wear metal foil over your head? Problem solved!

Good job on using an Oklahoma phone number while claiming to be from Philadelphia.
Sage for slide thread

um sorry but your just as dumb slide

We've found you.

You are not safe.

Elimination is imminent.

We're closing in.

You shouldn't have told them about us.

We've found you.

You are not safe.

Elimination is imminent.

We're closing in.

You shouldn't have told them about us.

You have schizophrenia. Please talk to someone close to you and get the help you need. You could end up hurting yourself or others around you.

Also, stop browsing this site. People prey on mentally ill here, either as a joke or for some sick agenda, and if you have trouble detecting reality they will manipulate you.

don't be afraid.
let go.
accept what is.
have faith.

then see with clarity.

I could help you by putting you in a straightjacket and a ambulance en route to the nearest mental hospital.

also, your body is your temple.
seek medical attention.
but don't be afraid.